750 Practically Perfect

Story Info
A Practically Perfect Trans FemDom for perfectly suited sub.
751 words
4.51
2.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
charmer949
charmer949
580 Followers

Scene One

"She has a sweet ass, doesn't she?"

"YES. Very nice. Practically perfect."

"So what's the hesitation, then?"

"I just wasn't expecting her to have testicles."

"Really? You answered the ad. She is very pretty, right?"

"Freakin' gorgeous. Even her face is practically perfect."

"Perhaps you should kiss her before you suck her ass?"

"I guess I'm seeking clarity about the suck part. The ad said, 'suck hot chicks & get paid'."

"WHAT?! No one has ever auditioned who doesn't love analingus."

"Oh, so...the 'sucking' is just her ass?"

"Are you WANTING to suck her balls, too? That can be arranged."

"No...oh, no...I wanted to..."

"OHHHHH, I GET IT. You WANT to suck her COCK. Look, I've got a long line of dudes waiting. You paid the audition fee. Are you gonna suck ass or not?"

Scene Two

"You want my cock sweetie? How adorable. Is that why you came here?"

"Her shaved cock IS amazing, isn't it buddy?!"

"It...is...practically perfect. But I..."

"Well, it's much bigger than yours! HA! Let's get started. Get that slippery mouth digit up her shit chute."

"Ooh my, Wow! Slow down, sweetie. You like Sativa's butt, don't you sweetie?"

"Shrimp dick IS rock hard, but man that thing is puny! Too bad. It's too small for any useful footage."

"Wrap your hand around Sativa's cock, sweetie. Stroke it while you suck my ass. Do you taste anything? I had a cock up there earlier."

"Dang, DUDE. What the fuck? Did you just cum? SHIT! This fuckin' scene is over. Sativa, turn around please."

Scene Three

"Are you expecting sweetie to suck my cock?"

"Yes, Sativa. We've got a lot of film left on this reel. Hey Shrimp dick. Make yourself useful to us and suck her cock. That's what you came here for, right? Since you dig her balls, show us a little tea bagging, too. Come on Tiny, get sucking."

"Ooh my. You're a natural. Relax your throat. Breathe through your nose while I push. Sativa is gonna drop a throat anchor."

"Dammit Sativa! You don't have to throat pie every guy."

"He's good. Look at him. A natural born cocksucker. My balls are touching his beard!"

"Right on. Blast him good then. Remember to look straight at the camera when you cum and do that thing you do with your eyes."

"Keep nose breathing sweetie. I'm close. Oh, yes. You'll know. You'll feel the spasms in your throat. Ungh! Ungh! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

"Thataway! NICE. Now that's a shot. Several actually. Squirting sisters! How about that Synchronicity?! A shrimp dick squirting a hands free orgasm while deepthroating Sativa's huge cock! Now that's footage we can use! That's a scene that is practically perfect."

Scene Four

"Sweetie, you need to suck my balls now. Warm up my dumplings for another cup of soup."

"Shrimpy, you came here focused on her testicles and we all know there is more sperm in there. Time to serve yourself another helping."

"Oh that feels good sweetie. I'm ready to fuck. Can I? Please, can I?"

"He signed the consent form. Yes. He already sucked you off. It's your choice now."

"Bend over and grab your ankles, sweetie. Sativa is gonna drill for dollars. And trust me, you are gonna love it."

"Take your time Sativa. This is bonus footage."

"Yes, yes. He is exceptionally tight. His butt feels so good. Practically perfect."

"Hey clit dick, are you pinching off diamonds down there? Sativa's gonna drill down. All the way to the well."

"Okay, little fella, time for you to go to work, time to earn your keep. Ride Sativa's cock like your audition depended on it! That's it. FASTER! DEEPER! Work harder! You are not sweating enough. Ride me! Pinch that butt hole down hard! Harder! Jerk my cock with your sphincter muscle! I'm not moving, you gotta earn it! Look at you! Look everybody, shrimp dick rides cock, too! Can we keep him?!"

"We don't have to hire him; by the looks of his stiff little penis, he'd do this for free."

"FASTER! I'm gonna spank your ass if you slow down! You got this! Get the butt cream you came for! Make Sativa's cock coat your rectal walls with girl cum! Oh, yes. YES! YES!"

Scene Five

"Nice job, puny prick. Your pay was just delivered via direct deposit."

"Sweetie, give me your number. You're buying me dinner. Your butt is cute; your throat is deep and you serve me well. You're practically perfect."

charmer949
charmer949
580 Followers