750 Words: Pro Gamer Moves

Story Info
Two buddies bond in the basement over a videogame.
769 words
4.35
5.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OffNSFW
OffNSFW
243 Followers

This story was written for the 750 Word Project 2024, below this line are exactly 750 words:

You remember when videogames started having create-a-character? That's when it started.

When I was a high school senior, I was going to my buddy Marty's house a lot. (We were both 18.) We played videogames in his basement. Those games where you beat the hell out of each other until someone's lifebar reaches zero.

One day, we were playing around with the character color change function. As a goof, I picked a female character who looked nude if you turned her costume flesh-toned. She didn't have nipples, but still. We had a good laugh.

The next time I came over, we skipped the pugilism and went straight to the color change mode. We played with different characters, seeing which ones we could get to look the most naked. We spent hours on this.

At one point, as a joke, I started miming masturbation. I really did have a boner. I guess Mart did, too. He copied me, but instead of just miming, he unzipped and brought out the real thing. I was stunned, but I didn't say anything. I thought it would be rude.

Mart was a small guy, but muscular and covered in body hair. (The first kid to have facial hair, since fifth grade.) His cock wasn't what I would have expected. Not long, but thick, half-sleeved in bushy dark curls.

The shock wore off. I was still horny, and, given the circumstances, I felt I had permission. I got mine out, too. We masturbated together. It was brief. Nothing else happened. Just two guys, jerking off together, just for a second. As a joke.

We put our dicks away, still hard. Neither of us said anything about it for the rest of the time I was there.

I kept coming over, we kept creating naked characters, we kept masturbating together, sitting next to each other in our gamer chairs. At first, it wouldn't last long. But, after a while, we were jerking off at length. It was almost like we were silently daring each other. Which of us would be first to take it to the end?

One day, quite suddenly and uncontrollably, I felt the orgasm come on. It was too late to stop it. I caught as much as I could on my hand and my soft belly. (We'd both hiked up our shirts.) Marty just watched. Thank god, he'd stopped jerking off.

Wordlessly, he got up and got me a paper towel and a bucket. Gratefully, I wiped myself, avoiding eye contact.

I thought that was the end of it for sure, but, next time I came over, Marty went straight for the color change mode, and out came his cock.

I started masturbating too, pro forma. My heart wasn't in it, but he didn't seem to notice. He was unusually focused.

This time, it was Marty who came, and he made little effort to stop it from getting all over his clothes. I was abruptly treated to full frontal nudity when he stripped off and waddled to the washing machine, ball of clothing in hand. God, he was jacked. He wandered off, then returned in sweatpants and a t-shirt.

Again, neither of us said anything, least of all about where this was headed.

The next time I came over, Marty sat down in his gamer chair, opened the color change mode, got his cock out. He was already erect.

Instead of sitting in the chair next to him, I stood between him and the screen, leaned down, tilted his chin up, and kissed him.

(I'd never kissed anyone before in my life. But I've seen movies.)

Our tongues found one another. His mouth was soft and warm; his tongue surprisingly rigid and powerful. I don't know if we were doing it right, but it felt pretty good. My hand found his cock and started jerking. That, I knew how to do.

Once our mouths were saturated, we broke for a moment. Wordlessly, we both disrobed, me still standing and him still seated.

He leaned forward, held my cock in one hand, took me into his mouth. My first blowjob. His too, I'm guessing--it wasn't great, but it was nice. His other hand reached around and pressed gently on my anus, which was unbearably exciting.

We ended up finishing ourselves in front of each other. We wiped ourselves off. Then he grabbed a sleeping bag from some corner. We laid on it, wrapped in each other. He stroked my hair while I looked away.

OffNSFW
OffNSFW
243 Followers