Ben Gets on His Knees Pt. 01

Story Info
The guy camping next to Ben isn't there for solitude.
839 words
4.37
8.4k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FMPorter
FMPorter
21 Followers

It took me some time to get bold enough, but couldn't let this pass.

For the past hour, I had been calling him "Hat Guy". My campsite was next to his and as much as I was here for some solitude, I couldn't stop watching him while he sat with a cup of (I assumed) coffee and read a book. Just sat. And read a book. Wearing a hat.

And getting me hard.

How the fuck was that even possible? He was in jeans and a fleece jacket and hadn't even picked his head up so I could see his face.

But here I was, half hard and leaking (I hated that I leaked so much) just watching this guy. And unless I said something, Hat Guy was going to finish his coffee, put down his book, and that would be that.

He was looking down at his book when I walked up to him. I tried to think of something clever to say.

I cleared my throat and ended up coughing. FUCK! I'm so damn awkward.

Hat Guy looked up from his book and smiled. He had a full beard and mustache, with thick hair curling up from the edge of his hat. His eyes twinkled...I think they were blue or green, it was tough to tell without gawking and I was right on the edge of gawking now that I saw him up close.

My knees literally shook a little as I smiled back.

"You alright?" he asked, making fun of me a little.

I blushed, "Yeah I'm good. Sorry, I just wanted to say hello and that I liked your hat."

"My what? My hat?"

I blushed again and took my shot.

"Yeah, I think a ball cap on a guy looks really sexy."

Hat Guy's smiled broadened, his teeth gleaming in his full beard, and a wicked glint in his eyes.

Holding his eyes locked on mine he slowly spread his thighs even wider, showing me a bulge that was noticeably growing.

"Yeah? Tell me more."

I wanted to keep looking him in the eye, but couldn't help looking down at his growing bulge. Without realizing it, I ran my tongue over my lips before pulling my eyes back up to his.

He continued smiling, "Looks like it's not just ball caps you like."

I didn't think I could have blushed more, but here I was.

"Yeah, well..." I gulped visibly, not sure what to do next. Hat Guy had me figured out, that was for sure. I thought the best I would get was a friendly hello or a thanks for the compliment. And now his eyes were boring into mine, and - I couldn't help but notice - his cock was visibly growing along the inside of his thigh.

If Hat Guy had been wearing shorts like I was, I was pretty sure I'd be looking the tip of his hard cock right now.

It looked like I had his attention. My own cock was growing and, predictably, leaking into my shorts.

He looked at my own growing bulge, his eyebrows raising and his smile deepening.

"Daaaaamn, now what are we going to have to do about this situation?"

I glanced up from staring at his cock again and stammered, "Do?"

Hat Guy laughed, "It looks like I need to drive this bus if we're gonna get anywhere." He looked around and seeing no one, stood up and extended his hand. "Hi, I'm Mark."

I took his hand, feeling the warmth as well as the rough callouses on his palm, "I'm Jon."

"Jon, I think there's something we both need. Come with me."

He let go of my hand and led me around the side of his tent, lifting up the flap. I ducked my head and went in.

Mark let the flap fall and came up close behind me. I felt his chest press against my back, and his hips press against my ass, as he wrapped his arms around my chest and whispered in my ear.

"My friends are out on a hike, do you have anywhere to be right now?"

I was trembling with desire, my heart hammering in my chest, "Nargh..."

I cleared my throat and tried again, "No. I'm good."

Mark pulled me in close enough that I could feel his growing hard-on pressing against my ass, then turned me around. He looked in my eyes, the mischievous grin looking out from his beard making my cock throb, and put his hands on my shoulders.

He pulled me in for a deep kiss, his tongue in my mouth before I even knew what was happening. I surrendered to the kiss, though. My hands around his back, pressing my own tongue into his mouth, getting more and more turned on.

After a moment he broke the kiss, both of us panting a little.

"Fuck yes," he whispered. "Fuuuuck yes."

He pressed firmly against my shoulders, pushing me down.

"Now get on your knees."

(More to come in part 2)

FMPorter
FMPorter
21 Followers