750 Words: The Cursed Woman

Story Info
A lady of fading power makes good use of her final commands.
769 words
3.7
1.6k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OffNSFW
OffNSFW
241 Followers

This story was written for the 750 Word Project 2024, below this line are exactly 750 words:

I stand alone on the hill, over a vast green landscape that used to be my unchallenged dominion. Like me, the land retains a glimmer of youth and beauty, but it's growing spoiled. It's seen better days, and won't see them again.

Even in the waning sun, the summer air is hot. That's good. All I have on is my wrap, thin and purple and translucent. The breeze keeps pulling it from my breasts, threatening to take it entirely and leave me with nothing but pubic hair to preserve my modesty.

Not that I'm concerned about that.

Far below, three men are coming. From the top of the slope, they look small.

One of them is broad, powerful, bronze. The next, lithe and effeminate. The last, a young one, barely a man, probably a virgin. (I'd requested one!) All three of them naked.

Aside from their long, shining dark hair, they're all immaculately shaved. I can see the gleam of their skin from here.

After a small eternity, they're standing before me.

I walk around each of them, looking them up and down, lingering on the good bits, unshy about treating them like goods in a market. I'm so wet.

If it were possible, I would make any one of them my permanent courtesan. But it won't be. Not after tonight.

I let the wrap down about my forearms, exposing to them the full flesh that they've been made responsible for.

The bronze one approaches me first. I'm tall, but he's taller. He lowers his head and kisses me. His spit tastes lemony. No doubt they were all prepared so.

The effeminate one comes to my side. He tentatively touches my breast. I break the kiss just long enough to encourage him. He puts his mouth over the areola. I grimace with sudden pleasure.

The virgin is, of course, already hard. For someone so small, his cock is the largest of all of them. I'm tempted to give him his first fuck before we're done. Wouldn't that be something?

He crouches--just the sight of a man crouching before me induces a pang in my belly--and hoists me up, my legs over his shoulders, his nose close enough to touch the hair that grows there.

The other men hold me aloft. Idly, I reach behind and grope the bronze one. He gasps against my lips when my fingertip finds his asshole.

No words have been exchanged. This is all prearranged according to my wishes.

I suck on the bronze one's tongue, the effeminate one gropes my tits and makes a spitlogged purple finger of my nipple, the virgin laps at the soft, warm flesh between the folds of my vulva. He was made to practice on the best female courtesans, who would have been instructed to react as though their tastes and desires matched mine.

His education was apparently worthwhile. The tip of his tongue dances up and down my inner labia, probing the savory opening in between, coming within teasing nearness to my clitoris.

He's a wonderful cunteater, marred only by his slight plainness, which can't be helped. The world only has so many large-cocked virgins with adroit tongues.

The two other men, the one who kisses me and the one who suckles and plays with my breasts, they're beautiful. I might make them fuck each other later. The virgin can watch with me.

I feel a growing warmth in the pathways of my genitals, inner thighs, and asshole, a hunger so near to being sated. I reach out with my free hand and grasp the air; I feel someone's fingers interweave with mine. My toes curl. The air feels like a soapy warm bath all over my naked skin.

The bronze one whispers rich, resonant, servile obscenities near my ear. I give back an unladylike grunt. There's a flutter within my fleshy belly. Muscles tense.

The bronze one gropes my free tit and kisses me once more as the effeminate one strokes my soft skin and bites down gently as the virgin lays the broad flat of his tongue heavy upon my half-hooded clitoris and the orgasm races through me, sudden and fierce. The steadiness of their arms never wavers as I shake violently in their grip.

Soon, they'll lay me down, and the sun will set, and I'll no longer have the authority to make them fuck, and I probably won't even deflower the virgin. But it's just as well. My vitality is spent. My time is over.

OffNSFW
OffNSFW
241 Followers