All Comments on '750 Words to Say Fuck You'

by Cagivagurl

Sort by:
  • 126 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Predictable. Three stars ⭐️ for this one.

fredbrownfredbrown11 months ago

Not only had him by the balls, she twisted'em!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Well, the author tried......and crashed and burned. Just like all the rest who have undertaken this ridiculous 750 word nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Bad

tsgtcapttsgtcapt9 months ago

Well, that should blow your pea brained, stupid mind!!

26thNC26thNC8 months ago

Diamond must have been prime.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Excellent. Five bright shiners.

DessertmanDessertman8 months ago

A great short story!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Lolololololol oh my lord. What an ace of a short story. Loved it. BardnotBard

rbloch66rbloch667 months ago

Curse all missed opportunities….. for a 3some.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Sorry but I saw that coming a mile off.

Billy_Ray_BanBilly_Ray_Ban6 months ago

LOL.... Didn't see that one coming.... Great job!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

That was telegraphed

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Too short and easily predicted early on, and also doesn't make any sense, but hey you go girl!

Too bad this doesn't applied when the wife cheats in this author's stories. Then it is all male ego psycho babble and jsut accept it and move on. Granted he was a prick, but it is interesting that the author never writes stories where the wife is found out and the husband leaves for another woman. At least those are rare.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

An actual 750 Word story. Well worthy of four stars. Well done!

JPB

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Cute

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

fragile female ego not apply when the roles are switched?

JamesBBKJamesBBK3 months ago

Now that's a twist with flair!!

Dnvrdave58Dnvrdave583 months ago

No twist here. This was so predictable I thought from the 1st sentence what was going to happen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Just dumber than owl shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Fun tale with tye twist.

But it is ironic how when genders are swapped the husband who is the aggrieved party has to just accept it. Just read CVG's "A Marriage in Trouble", and there the husband is supposed to accept a two year affair from a wife who thinks she did absolutely nothing wrong and took nothing from their marriage, only sorry for her mistake that hurt him, but upset when he calls it a betrayal. The hypocrisy is strong with this author. Almost like some vapid attempt at "programming", that women should have stiff spines when cheated upon, and the men should just accept it. Lol. Still well written prose.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I hoved it! Truly an unique ending!! DerMtMan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Who the fuck names their kid Dilly? Three stars ⭐️ for this one.

Accord6666Accord66668 days ago

750 unnecessary words

AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

Cute farce with a twist. Good for the wife. She had more balls than the men in Cagivagurl stories. In fact, this author always cuts the cheating husband off at the legs (and they invariably deserve it), but the author when the wife is the cheater goes into melodrama psycho babble, fragile male egos, etc. Hypocritical much?

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCagivagurl@Cagivagurl
Please do not ask for permission to rewrite any of my stories. The answer is no. The stories and characters within, are mine. I created them, they are mine and mine alone. Save yourself the time and don't ask. If I do not respond to your attempts at contact. It is because I do...