All Comments on '750 Words to Say Fuck You'

by Cagivagurl

Sort by:
  • 124 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Not much of a surprise. I figured it out as soon as he saw her car loaded with boxes.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Well

Dillie shoulda hit the shower before he came home to the wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
So here's my issue with this story

And these types of stories, in general. It's just impossible to put enough detail into a story with 750 words. Especially a LW story that needs background and perspective to put things into order. Or at least something believable. In this case, her taking all the artwork, ornamentation, the coffee maker and who knows what else, will be looked on poorly in Divorce Court. I hope he immediately got online and cancelled everything, then drove straight to the bank and took all the money out and cleaned out the safety deposit box before she thought to. If they're as old as you made them seem, he could always sell everything and move to Europe, leaving her lover to support her. SO many possibilities betrayed by the 750 word limit. Thanks for the effort, but this was unfinished.

swedishreader1swedishreader1about 3 years ago
That

Was seriously not good.

Deserves 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Fuck You to your critics?

Cramming one of your stories into 750 words really shows your man hatred that critics have been commenting about. Good story though!

DirtySingleMomDirtySingleMomabout 3 years ago

Brilliant! Short, sweet, and direct. I had a vague feeling how it may turn out as she knew Diamond's age and the fact she was younger than their daughter. It's hard to get a story in 750 words but I think you did it. 5 stars for a fun read and some paybackl

YouamiYouamiabout 3 years ago

What a twist! Well done

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 3 years ago

Honestly... might as well stay married and share the slut. Cheaper than giving one third of your marital assets to the lawyers.

... By the way, can you really put that many boxes inside a Mercedes? Even with their SUV, they ain't that big...

graymangazergraymangazerabout 3 years ago

I guess, as the author says, its difficult to write a credible story in 750 words, I'm not a great fan of the concept but this was as good as any. However something occurred to me upon reading this: there is another 750 word story in this category today which in my humble opinion isn't as good, or at least no better, yet it scores higher. Both concern cheating spouses and a form of, for a better word, revenge. However the difference is in who cheats and who gets that revenge. In the other story the wife cheats but in the end the husband gets his small satisfaction, while here the husband cheats, I think you understand where I'm going?

So it makes me wonder how different the reaction would be if this story had the same plot but the spousal positions reversed? I wager, had the wife cheated and the husband managed to get his one over her the score would have been somewhat higher. It seems to say more about the mentality of the readership of loving wives than the quality of the stories.

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

Another story that gives me a laugh.

Thank you.....5

SilvermireSilvermireabout 3 years ago
Quick, But good

Must admit title says it all, but putting it in loving wives ??!!?

kelchakelchaabout 3 years ago
I Can Relate

I remember the scent of a few women vividly even after fifty years have passed. Growing up at a time when weekly baths were the norm, the aroma had time to age and acquire depth of musk and spice. Now, always a bit of a disappointment with the odorless and tasteless on offer.

Five stars for bringing these memories to front.

hotprof1973hotprof1973about 3 years ago
Better than its score

Take the exact plot except make it a cheating wife who’s husband ran away with her lesbian lover and its rating would be way higher. Too many incels voting who are just in LW to see women ‘burned.’ For a 750, I thought this one was pretty good.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 3 years ago

When she was packing the car I figured out that she was Diamond's girlfriend.

/

The word is "threw," not "through."

/

For those complaining about 750-word stories. they're labeled; you don't like them, don't read them. Meanwhile, I think of them like a stand-up comedian's jokes: Set-up/punchline.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

At least this one couldn't go on and on and on and on and on and on. Or maybe you can just change the title and keep posting it every day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Blah

pretty blah. Not sure why he was whining about her leaving and not saying anything about all she packed. Take her clothes but leave the cutlery and the coffee maker. Who knows what else was in that car (or did she have the transport van)?

heathrowinneoheathrowinneoabout 3 years ago

LOL nice read and a good twist...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Saw the Twist Coming

Still funny. Nice job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
WOW!

I'm sure after he sits for a while and thinks it over he will thank his lucky stars. He is rid of two skank lesbo's at the same time!!! LOL!

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989about 3 years ago
Saw it coming

It was a new twist and doing it in 750 words was great. "what's good for the goose is good for the gander".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Unless she was already bi or at least had experimented

Seems to be a shaky argument; to completely change your sexual preference.

Would seem a better argument for trying a polyamorous relationship? It would appear that the women are actually bi anyway; I would almost feel that they had a relationship before the husband got involved??? Seems a little too preplanned.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Don't worry, dude

They both like your cock and are accustomed to getting it often. Give them a few weeks. At least one will be back.

Eugenia4allEugenia4allabout 3 years ago

whats good for the gander is good for the goose! Lovely story , for a 750 word story you hit it out of the park ! Five *s

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

He should be glad his wife is leaving. Most of the time they are hard to scrape off when they get old and used up. His wife better not rely on Crystal for her future, she isn't exactly trustworthy. Ok story, but saw the twist even before the husband saw the wife in the driveway.

LakeeriegoatguyLakeeriegoatguyabout 3 years ago

It just ain't his day...5stars

Thanks...

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 3 years ago

Saw it coming - funny! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I guess!

Is it really all that shocking, not really.

Is it all that just deserts revenge? not really.

We have a young woman, a homewrecker. She fucks married men, knowing about the families ruined. Then she fucks the wife. Does anyone win? Yea. Just the slut that fucked a married man and then his wife. She's not a good person at all.

So it just didn't have that satisfying feel of revenge on a cheater. The seductress won over everyone. She's not empowered, she's scum. The wife maybe.

njlaurennjlaurenabout 3 years ago
Different

A good quick tale. Good fun story would be wife confronts Diamond, Diamond seduces her and the rest is history... I can already see the 1 no vers complaining this is anti men, meanwhile the wife cheats in a story they are a slut..the hubby in this case was the cheater, so the ending is fitting.

Midnight53Midnight53about 3 years ago
Naaaa.

I knew after...

"Sorry Dilbert, I think it's best we say goodbye. My new girlfriend wouldn't like it“

Too predictable....

ChagrinedChagrinedabout 3 years ago

nicely done but very obvious ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

sbrooks103x...I don't need your fucking permission to comment on my dislike of 750 words of bullshit. I don't like your dumbass comments on every fucking story. How about you keep your opinions to yourself???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Dilbert needed to trade the old bitch in on some young pussy anyway. Good riddance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Diamonds is twenty-five, younger than their daughter, let's be generous and say their daughter is 26, so they're at least likely 47.

/

As long as he can get it up, a 25-year-old woman might be willing to fuck a 47-year-old man, but take a 47-year-old woman as a partner in a relationship? I don't think so.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Say that one coming a mile away.'

You get an A for effort though.

ribnitinribnitinabout 3 years ago

In desperate need of an editor. This could have been a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The whole 750 project is stupid. The authors are trying to meet shitty requirements set by people who wouldn't know decent writing if they were smacked in the face by a classic. Fuck, they can't even modernize a website. 2002 called and they wanted Laurel to know that this style was old 5 years ago.

jazzharpjazzharpabout 3 years ago
You wrote a good story in 750 words

But who came first?

etchiboyetchiboyabout 3 years ago
Brilliant

A compact and concise telling. Oddly enough it barely had a beginning, but it was enough, and a middle and an end. Bravo

5-stars & Favorite.

etchiboyetchiboyabout 3 years ago
Though...

...I suspected the end as soon as Diamond said she had a woman lover. Else what other end could be had, in 750 words, that was twisted enough.

maninconnmaninconnabout 3 years ago
Nice!

Quick tale with a clever twist. Thanks for writing!

tralan69ertralan69erabout 3 years ago

Good for a short, short story.

You do have some really good stories.

tralan69ertralan69erabout 3 years ago

@sbrooks103x,

"When she was packing the car I figured out that she was Diamond's girlfriend". Do you always pat your self on the back?

/

"The word is "threw," not "through." The only actual critique that I've seen from you in quite some time.

/

"For those complaining about 750-word stories. they're labeled; you don't like them, don't read them. Meanwhile, I think of them like a stand-up comedian's jokes: Set-up/punchline". So is it a joke that others have divorces to you?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

What you wrote was ok, just the limit is too tight. This could have been one of the better ones but as soon as the wife was packing the rest was obvious.

Also after 85 stories you should know the difference between threw and through and know how quotation marks work. Your misuse made the dialogue painful to read.

tralan69ertralan69erabout 3 years ago

short story

It seems like the story is just starting, then it ends. A good story considering the length. Please write more.

Thank you.

@sbrooks103x, "When she was packing the car I figured out that she was Diamond's girlfriend."

You seem to pat yourself on the back quite often.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Revenge is so good

Hahaha

Now that is 5 stars

jtwheels

GinloverGinloverabout 3 years ago

Great twist I didn’t see coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
No big loss

both are just skank lesbo's.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

And this is a story? 750 words wasted! Only good thing is that you did in so many words! Terrible!

whateverittakeswhateverittakesalmost 3 years ago

Now that's a great twist. I wonder what would have happened if he came up with an acceptable reason.

CaptFlintCaptFlintalmost 3 years ago

Great twist; short, sweet, and dripping.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Why is he upset? He gets rid of the older model who has decided she's a lesbian and can now screw younger, tighter women, go home, grab a beer and watch the game on TV. After he tells all her family and friends she's a lesbian. You sure she's an older woman? She seems dumber than a stump!

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 3 years ago

Very good a different slant on the leaving the cheater for the woman he was cheating with!! Great stuff!!

1Merlin1Merlinover 2 years ago

Big smile! Fair is fair.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As man, if you strayed, admit it, plead forgiveness and ask her whether she want divorce or not. If she forgive and accept you back, cheerish it. If she ask for revenge fuck, press for divorce and leave with dignity, give her the house, child or fair settlement, its your fault and as a man you must responsible to your action. Life can be rebuild, regret it but never let it on your way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Brilliant! Well done, good plot. Hilarious! 5*s. BTW, when you buy something, it's BOUGHT not brought (which is bringing something). Just sayin'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

@TraLaLa, at least five others commented on seeing the twist coming, yet picked on sbrooks TWICE. You must really have a hard-on for him!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

@Anonymous Re: 750 words - Nobody said you needed mine or anybody else's permission to comment. I just don't see the point if you don't like them. I don't like cuck stories. If they're labeled, I simply don't read them. As fo my comments, I have an Id, if you don't like my comments don't read them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

LOL! Five stars ⭐️ for this one!

AqualungbbAqualungbbover 2 years ago

Loved the twist at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just a short fun read.

4

Bill

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He made her bring back everything she packed. They split 50/50 and he wanted some of the artwork. In fact, if she wanted it, he wanted it. Just to spite her. And then he told everyone they knew she went lesbo. Pretty much ruined her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Stupid

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Saw it coming

Piece of shit well written

Frank66Frank66over 2 years ago

Call me slow, but I never saw that coming. Clever, and funny too. And all these commenters that say they DID, well, they're lying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lol damn your a clever one that really was the best 750 words ever written how could you make such a completed story with a full 180 twist in such few words ? I bow to you your the princess of paper and pen

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very well done short short story. He deserved what he got and if she takes him to the cleaners all the better. The irony of the lover being her new mate is great. Thanks for the fun read. I smiled most of the time I was reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really like the story, but still with the of punctuation issues?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No, I didn't see it coming, Yes, I laughed my ass off. Sorry, neither of the deserve to get anything other than what the brought into the marriage. Even in your part of the world divorce laws suck big time.

dawg997dawg997over 2 years ago

A complete story in 750 words.

Very impressive writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well I've never tasted Cock but I've always loved the taste of pussy so much I've never ever been tempted to taste cock. I Mean why? when Pussy is SOOOOOO yummy ...so I agree with the sentiment in this story 100% 5 Stars

and I even have a cock

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Rather unlikely.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Better to be rid of a gay or bi lover.

fredbrownfredbrownabout 2 years ago

As you reap? I agree pussy tastes good (usually) but I wouldn't give away the farm for it.

Love the hook at the end ........

WillowghbyWillowghbyabout 2 years ago
Not So Meagre, Cagivagurl

Your typical well written, tight plot story.

Keep 'em comin'.

SouthdownSouthdownabout 2 years ago

Well written, nicely ended and good clues throughout that should have pointed the reader to the conclusion although the punchline was still effective. It was a talented and finely executed story, Thank You 5*****

MaonaighMaonaighabout 2 years ago

Well, I saw the punchline coming a mile off but that didn't lessen the little smile it brought to my lips. The biter bit (and how!).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I didn’t count the number, but it must be EXACTLY 750 words, because it seemed choppy with words added that did not help the sentence structure or the story. Three stars ⭐️ for effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Short but nicely written. If they cheat with you, they well cheat on you.

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanalmost 2 years ago

so wife set him up with dimond to take everything?

Mr_Sap24Mr_Sap24almost 2 years ago

HAHAHAHA. good one.

Harvey8910Harvey8910almost 2 years ago

Not a very good story. Too short. I know the author was constrained by challenge of the project. Nice twist that the wife is leaving the husband for the mistress. I give the story 2 stars.

ZBSKRNZBSKRNalmost 2 years ago

Short but the story gets told. I like it 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a cold mean put down. Not even enough to know if he deserved it. From who she’s going to, it must be that she’s been cheating too. I think he’s totally fucked, but she was also very guilty too. Wish I hadn’t read this.

Bill S.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyover 1 year ago

What's good for the goose is good for the gander

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hilarious...even though I saw it coming...a very clever idea. The first time I've given this author a 5.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Ha!!! I fucking love this

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

it deserved a 5 but sorry to say you threw it away with through! petty sure but such is life my NZ cousin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How about 2 words to say "fuck you".

"Fuck you" cagivagurl for wasting my time with this shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Te ugly thing about your stories is that men are expected to forgive deceit, but women are not.

SunnyU2SunnyU2over 1 year ago

So cheating wives get second chances, but cheating husbands do not?

Helen1899Helen1899over 1 year ago

Good, one of the better 750 word stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was great

MigbirdMigbirdover 1 year ago

Creative use of 750 words. Very nice. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

DessertmanDessertmanover 1 year ago

A great short story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Perfect twist!

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffabout 1 year ago

FINALLY!! A 750 word story worth reading. I do have to admit, the end, while extremely satisfying, didn't shock me. 5*.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCagivagurl@Cagivagurl
Please do not ask for permission to rewrite any of my stories. The answer is no. The stories and characters within, are mine. I created them, they are mine and mine alone. Save yourself the time and don't ask. If I do not respond to your attempts at contact. It is because I do...