8:10 to San Francisco Pt. 02: Small Talk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you here that, Ryan? My husband thinks I have a beautiful butthole?" I press harder on his cock with my foot. "My adoring husband, tell Ryan when the last time your cock was in my pussy?"

"It has been 16 months, Ryan. I love you Miss Patricia." Marty replies as he is uncomfortably pinned against the arm rest.

"I love you too. Tell Ryan when was the last time your ass was fucked by my strap on," I direct as the excitement grows of Marty's growing climax.

"It was last Sunday night," Marty answers without looking at anything but the life being squeezed out of his dick by my foot.

"Tell him how you enjoyed it," I start to shift my foot up and down.

"Ahh, I had been good all day. And Miss Patricia had me clean myself out and then wait. I waited six o'clock, an hour, an hour and a half on all fours in the middle of the living room, on all fours. Miss Patricia came in, greased up her red strapon, and fucked me. Fucked me so deep. I had to keep begging her to slow down, I wasn't allowed to cum. Don't cum on the new rug. Not allowed to cum. Oh my god, it lasted, it lasted..." Marty answers in panic mode.

"Cum for me, Cum for me, my little fucking bitch," I give Marty what he needs as he reaches a violent if ruined orgasm, "Oh yeah, good boy, good boy, your such a good boy." I let up on the pressure and the other half of his cum leaks out on his stomach.

"Thank you Mistress. Thank you Mistress. That was amazing." Marty grovels. I spread my cum-covered toes in Marty's face. Ryan looks anxious.

"Ryan, can you give me and my husband some alone time?" I implore while still holding my gooey toes just out of reach of Marty's mouth. Ryan seems only too happy to give us our space and announces he is going to the bar car. As soon as Ryan leaves, I dangle my foot in Marty's mouth.

"Mmmm. Good boy. That's it. Lick your cum off my toes. Get it all, lick between the toes," I advice in a lazily manner. As my adoring husband worships my foot I tell him how proud I was of him. "Our first true, cuckold experience, and you did pretty good my loving husband. Waiting like a good boy the whole time. Did you enjoy it? Watching your wife's pussy get stretched around by that handsome young stud? Tell me your favorite part?"

Marty passively answers, "I loved it, my beautiful wife. I loved watching you ride that big hard cock. My, my favorite part was when you pushed my head to lick his balls. That was amazing, servicing the cock that was inside you."

I approve, "I figured as much, my cock-slut of a husband. I was hoping you would get a chance to suck it. Oh well, the weekend is still young. Maybe if your extra good your loving wife will make that happen."

I pass out with my husband massaging my feet husband's arms in happy contentment. Waking up an hour before we arrive in San Francisco, Marty tells me Ryan has not come back yet. I decide to search the train for him. I know he crossed a lot of sexual boundaries for the first-time last night and might be feeling a little confused. I find him sitting along the bar drinking alone. We engage in small talk, then the conversation shifts dramatically.

"I'm going to hang out today with an old college friend today." Ryan expresses with some apprehension.

"Good. Marty and I will just check into the hotel, probably take a nap and then venture out around four and do a little exploring," Trying to sound as reasonable as possible. "Would you like to hook up with us later?" I say as I slowly stroke his thigh.

"Well, I'd like to. I don't know. I don't know what time would be the best? I have to say I'm little in shock by having your husband there. That wasn't part of the deal." Josh says earnestly.

"I want to spend some more time with you. You had fun didn't you?" I bring the hand that was on his thigh to his package. "Why don't we say a 11 tonight? Meet us at our hotel. If you're not there by 11:30 we'll know you're not coming. Fair?" I feel his cock start to grow.

"I want to show you something," I say while placing 'Detention,' the butt plug, straight up on the bar.

Ryan acts alarmed, "Oh no. I don't think I'm ready."

"I know you're not, Ryan." I reassure, "The plug isn't for you. It is for me. That last girlfriend you were telling me about, she ever ask you to put that big cock of yours up her prissy little ass?"

"Ah no, not, not, not really." Ryan remains stunned.

"I didn't think so." I slowly wrap my fingers around the widest part of the 2 ½ inch glass plug, "Well, for my boyfriend, for you, well, consider me your little anal slave."

I dig my hand under his balls and apply a little distraction, "And if I'm being honest Ryan, I have never had a cock that big before up my tight little asshole before?"

I slowly get up and whisper in his ear, "I thought the least I could do is stretch a little, so you can pound my ass as hard you want."

12