All Comments on '8 Days: Day 4 - FTDS'

by FinishTheDamnStory

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
Literoticareader99Literoticareader99over 10 years ago
This storey just keeps getting better!

I am really liking your treatment on of this story! I guess Damon can be a real bastard when he has to be! In some ways I can see the point of view of those who say "just dump her and be done with it." But I also think that Lacey is the kind of person who won't just leave quietly, not without a fight. She's the type who always thinks she's right as if her shit doesn't stink and always has to have the last word. She needs to be knocked down. If it were me, I would have seriously considered sending one of those videos to her parents.

illjoyilljoyover 10 years ago
Really hope

This isn't reconciliation story, I can see it happening while I won't be mad about it I definitely won't be happy about it(notice I went reconciliation and not RAAC)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good, But

Your writing is, as always, very solid and erotic. But I don't look forward to four more stories of this theme. If you can combine the days and have one or two more, that would be better. Besides, you can then move on to other uncompleted stories. You can see I am greedy for your efforts. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A few minor points

You need to work on your sex scenes, watch ur grammar as we had a Stacey and Shelley at one point and finally palm ur story out

Literoticareader99Literoticareader99over 10 years ago
My Previous comment was for Chapter #2

It looks like at the end Lacey may finally get it. Or does she?

elHosedelHosedover 10 years ago
LMAO! Stacey on the curb...

...was classic. I've done that one before. The chick in question and ALL of her friends learned to NEVER bitch at me while I'm driving and cornered.

AlanDavidAlanDavidover 10 years ago
Finish the damm story

Check the tapes, she what she's been up to. She is still trash. He would have to be a fool to believe her. He should have kept Stacey on the hook a little longer, perhaps shared her with his buds. You can NEVER, NEVER trust a slut, once they crossed that red line. ... So far, a Great read, Great plot & idea, no way will he walk down the isle of wimpdom.....

ThabesThabesover 10 years ago
And then??

Still reading, still loving the story. You're doing a fantastic job! 5*s!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

The most ridiculous circumstances I've ever read. Total bullshit.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 10 years ago
The whole bed thing, it matters that much to you? IT is WHY this story is awful

it is obvious from chapter 1 that she does not get IT.

All this talking is pointless

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 10 years ago
Loving it

This just keeps getting better. I love how you are using the Stacey character to run through all the reconciliation reasoning and justifications. You are exploring every excuse in the book without him sounding like a wimp for thinking them, or Lacey sounding insincere in giving them. Brilliant. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Amazing FTDS ...,

.... A "7" !!!

"How could it be a seven?" you ask!

Easy ( a "5" for the 1st submission & then "1's" when your story went all CUCKY)! Even if some of your readers are a "little" slow, WE GET THE MESSAGE .... Mr Indecisive was pissed about the cheating, cut dump, WHORE'S asshole having more traffic than the Holland Tunnel .... Enough Already! To summarize: He looks like the world's biggest Pussy, Lacey is a perfect representation of half the world's female population - lying, unfaithful, self centered bitches & your first three submissions have more repeats than Ground Hog Day!

Now let's get you back on track FTDS, kick this deceitful skank right where it hurts the most & have a happy ending where the Good Guy (Damon) gets the hot, faithful girl & the Villain (the three hole Slut Lacey) gets to ENJOY?!? Mr. Big Dick's loving for the rest of her miserable life!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
have to agree with Harry

the bed thing is REALLY Bad. An engaged women or man who cannot even understand WHY their significant other MIGHT be upset over the bed....regardless if they agree with "marriage bed idea..." is a lost cause. But even worse...was Lacey's refusal to see HOW breaking her promise is connected to the marriage vows

seekerazseekerazabout 9 years ago
The worst FTDS I've ever read

The writing was good but not one of the characters deserved half a page more let alone three. Let's hope Damon does not reproduce. And the women? All need to be sterilized immediately.

FTDS the story went nowhere. I was like self gratification with a keyboard on your part. I know that I have no cred here, but that was just drek. Sad. disappointing. A total waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great story

Not sure where it is headed. But all will be revealed in the end. For the Damon haters - screw you. The dude is righteous in this revenge. Me? I would have lef the bitch at the alter while the videos of her sexcapades was playing on the churches projection system.. Total nuclear BTB.

tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
TRYING TO TWEAK UP THE PRACTICES

to make perfect. TK U MLJ V NV

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Should End It Here

@Literoticareader99 – It doesn’t matter if Lacey “goes quietly” or not! If they’re not married she can’t force him to stay with her!

“I was angry, furious, that you'd break the one rule I'd asked for” – Except that she was slutting out BEFORE she knew about Jenna!

She talks about him not caring that he wasn’t first in her mouth or pussy. The difference is that he KNEW he wasn’t first there, but expected to be first in her ass.

“You made a deal, damn it!" – Yes, a deal that LACEY broke when she gave Brett her virgin ass!

“I didn't understand the value you place on being in my butt first, but you wouldn't even have known." – ANOTHER lie! Giving him her virgin ass was to “sweeten the pot”. How can it sweeten the pot if he didn’t value it?

“too embarrassed to do with someone I loved, who might judge me, think I was a slut” – Since they were things HE wanted you to do, how could he think you a slut if you did them WITH HIM?!

“He called me” – HE called HER? Then why did she have his card? How did he get her number?

“I didn't want you to think I was some kind of slut” – AGAIN, HE wants her to do it, how could he think she was a slut if she did?

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Re-Reading

She acts like her “virgin” ass is no big deal. If she had been a vaginal virgin, and promised to come to their wedding be still a virgin, then fucked someone else, would she try to say that THAT wasn’t a big deal?

“I fucked up. You did too” – He DIDN’T fuck up! Not fucking Jenna was NOT part of their deal, but he was still prepared to honor that, UNTIL he caught her giving the stripper her ass! He would have even forgiven the lie about what she was going to be doing that night, and the fact that she had already sucked the stripper’s cock and planned the affair BEFORE they made the deal.

“Jenna was good. Very good. She was in a playful mood, and loved hearing about me and Stacy” – Somebody, it may have been in the last chapter, accused him of cheating on Jenna with Stacy, but this at least IMPLIES that she is aware and okay with it.

"So I guess you know what a wonderful time I had with Mr. Big Dick, yesterday. Enjoy the film?" – She’s not exactly acting like someone who wants him to take her back! Especially after telling him that there a “plenty” of other guys that want her if he doesn’t!

“Afraid you'll think less of her.” – Not to be redundant, but why would he think less of her for doing the things he WANTS her to do?

“Maybe she needed a better lover” – I thought Lacey was an “idiot”, that he was a fantastic lover?

“You don't get to be the first in her ass. Well, boo-hoo.” – SHE just doesn’t get it! It’s NOT about being first in her ass! It’s about her PROMISING him to be first in her ass in exchange for the deal.

As he said, even after her betrayal, he begged her to end it, and it could all have been over, and instead she went into slut mode, and just when it was looking like he MIGHT take her back, she had to go into deep denial mode!

“too embarrassed to do with someone I loved, who might judge me, think I was a slut.” – I know I said this earlier, but why does she think he’ll think less of her for doing the things HE has asked her to do? Does she think he’s that much of a hypocrite?

As I think has been said before, how did he get her number? How did he know that Damon was going to be out? It’s obvious that she had his card so that SHE could call him!

“We did a lousy job of communicating.” – They keep using that excuse. It’s pretty hard to miscommunicate, "You can fuck...my...tight...little...virgin...ass."

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 7 years ago
Reading the " Accentuate The Negative " Commentators is a True Trip

They act like someone ripped " War and Peace " or the '' Old Testament" out of their hands and forced them at the point of a Glock to read and evaluate this . This is as good as it gets in terms of erotic literature especially filed in Literotica's Anal phylum. If you boo hoo over this - don't come back to anal catagory. You're not ready and probably never will be.

SystemShockSystemShockover 7 years ago
If I didn't actually know people like Lacey

I'd be rolling my eyes at her over-the-top immaturity. I legitimately forgot that these characters are pushing 30, since so many of them act like college kids at best. Lacey in particular acts like a 16 year old more often than not, though it's stated earlier in the story that she's 28.

But like I said, I know people like her. People who are always looking to blame someone else, and think the only wants/needs that matter are theirs. And what's worse is that they actually believe the shit they're shoveling and genuinely don't think they're doing anything wrong. So when they trample you to get what they want, and you take issue with it, they act like you're the one who's out of line.

Thankfully I've never had such an experience with a significant other, but I can still relate.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 7 years ago
Second time through

Not sure any characters are likable. Who do I root for?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
not enough

PAIN FOR THE BITCH. What kind of wimp ass shit is this?

trandall9991trandall9991over 6 years ago
I would root for Jenna

As far as I am concerned Nikki or Jenna should be rooted for. The Boyfriend...well he leaves a lot to be desired. Stacey-total bitch. Fuck her, oh wait the stripper is doing that. And just how did the stripper know he was in the area she lived in? Anybody else think of that? No Damon was right she planned it all along.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Damn

Can we drag this out anymore?

How can he be so wishy-washy?

I can see him caving taking her back I hope this really doesn't turn out like shit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
You're a good writers but it goes on and on ... the same old tune!

Why does he not just kick her to the curb and say GOOD BYE BITCH! And all your friends. Why does he not show her the video where he fucks Stacy so she realize what a good fuck he really is? Too repetitive! But I do understand the promise of being the first in her butt - his disappointment! But then of course you have more chapters coming so I understand the postponing of the inevitable!

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 5 years ago
She couldn't understand his issue with the bed...?

He should have tried this argument:

"So one day you come home to find me fucking some woman and she's wearing your wedding dress."

Get it now...?

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Good question who do you root for?

Nikki maybe not for sure

I would burn the bed in front of her only way to get rid of it and maybe she gets idea of how much you hate the bed now

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 3 years ago
Well

He finally grew a brain. Not sure what he saw in her in the first place. Think I'd pass on Jenna too. Lots of fuck buddies in this guy's life. No wife material.

If you do let him marry Barbie I'm going to hunt you down and piss in your Wheaties.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What about the STDs?

She didnt provide a clean bill of health. You can get an STD out of a bj.

We can see know how flawed the male character is and why he ended up in this mess. FTDS make him grew a pair, but he's still acting like a stupid horny teen. You dont let someone you just break up give you a bj.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

The writing keeps going in the same endless circles, with the same issues, the same fruitless conversations.... at some point, you are not so much beating the dead horse as just what's left of his bones and hide. It's the writing equivalent of circumlocution! GREAT story, but pare it down.... 5/5!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So far, "It's not over till the fat lady sings" I'll let you know then. LP

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As System Shock wrote 6 years ago, I know some people like them. In the story they act like they're 16, but are closer to 30. She's supposed to be 28 in the story, but still acts like she's a spoiled teenager. WTF is wrong with the people, they're supposed to be adults.

Sbrooks103 does bring up some good points though. She did break the deal first, and she was the one who who said "no Jenna" after the deal had already been made. She's the one who let Brett fuck her VIRGIN ass, breaking "the deal", he only went to Jenna afterward.

As for who we should pull for, I'd like to see Nikki get a shot at Damon, after all she's got a crush on him, and really enjoyed having sex with him, plus he got her virgin ass. :-)

PrefshavenPrefshavenover 1 year ago

Of she didn't see anything wrong with what she did, it is no longer a mistake or cheating or betrayal. It is something more deep, integrity issues. Also how could a good girl turn overnight and become a full blown slut (but this is in the writer's universe).

BigfundrewBigfundrewover 1 year ago

Hey! Could we maybe go back over the same conversation a few more times? That would be great! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Too much of the same argument. He should be moved out and engaged to someone else by now.

DreddrasDreddrasabout 1 year ago

It's somehow very Meta for FTDS to not actually have finished the damned story after so many chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Circular dialogue.

Who leaves a naked woman in the middle of the street? What a deplorable bloke. Oh sorry he was angry with her...

RimmerdalRimmerdalabout 1 year ago

I just cruise past the stupid endless convos, get to the sucking and fucking and move on.

RanDog025RanDog0253 months ago

5 BIG ASS FUCKING STARS!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous