All Comments on '8 Days: Day 5 - FTDS'

by FinishTheDamnStory

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
re: no voluntary cucks, or whiny simpering wimps.

So, it's safe to assume you are NOT moving towards a reconciliation? Frankly, the relationship between them in this chapter is too close considering everything that came before.

mickymouse113mickymouse113over 10 years ago
Making Progress

I like that the story is moving on. I was concerned that it would lag after so many chapters but it is maintaining momentum. I even find myself wondering if he will end up with Lacie and not Jenna. I am wondering what Jenna is up to but I doubt it is as simple as her being on a date. I think we will find there is something going on here - Perhaps she is married? - Please No!

Anyway Looking for Day 6

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
re: no voluntary cucks, or whiny simpering wimps. part 2

I think I should have been clearer. If the do reconcile at the end of the week, if the wedding happens, he IS a simpering wimp. In this chapter, they are far closer then they really should have been at the end of the when you consider ALL of his thoughts and emotions from the previous chapters. That's the trap of writing in the first person. The only sorta reconciliation that does not negate his every thought MIGHT be him willing to work on the relation but with a lack of exclusivity. Any thing else is a lie and forced. It doesn't matter what you write in the following chapters.

<P>

The obvious solution if simple: don't write in the first person.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
jeez

Why not write your OWN damn story, your ideas hang just as bad as the rest do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This story just turned to crap

When I started this story the author made it sound like this was gonna be a BTB story. Unfortunately now this story has become predictable wimp reconciliation crap. In case anyone hasn't figured it out yet, Jenna is out with the male stripper and set this whole thing up to get back at Lacey. I hope you prove me wrong FTDS.

AlanDavidAlanDavidover 10 years ago
Move it on...

Getting boring & repetitive. Lets see some more action & excitement, before we all doze off.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

lacey seems truly sorry and damon is ahead with 3 women and maybe a 4th so cant he get by the lies and forgive.unless the hidden spy junk is going to show a lot more that be forgiven.seems like damon does love her maybe can turn it around.68c2

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
re:This story just turned to crap

Even if that is true, it is not grounds for a reconciliation. Everything she said, his every thought and feeling, indicate just how incompatible they are and how much they can't trust or believe the other.

leathermn1leathermn1over 10 years ago
Good read so far

Honestly, I've enjoyed the story so far. Keep it up and ignore all the anon posts. I swear they'd complain even if they wrote the damns story themselves.

C_frommnC_frommnover 10 years ago
Well

Now that we have gotten this far there is Days 6-8 . with the confronting of Jenna and Vicky and maybe others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Don't Forget

Your character's character. You told us that she was a rich girl snob, etc. Don't change her totally on a dime as people just do not do that.

OldpartOldpartover 10 years ago
Finish the damn story!

Too long and stupid!

ThabesThabesover 10 years ago
Ha ha ha!!

Look at these comments! I swear, nobody reads the last page. She admitted she was wrong and how poorly she handled their relationship, and he forgave her enough to let her know she'd still remain important.

But he never sacrificed himself for her. Not in this story. He never gave up the independence he earned over this lengthy story.

I didn't get the feeling there was ever a chance between them at the end, and with all the BTB that already occurred, I can't believe FTDS was even swayed toward resolving issues between them to the point of reconciliation. He'll never take her back.

I think a lot of the gripes about these stories that FTDS does is that they differ from initial interpretations, and people feel like they need to protect the authors on Literotica. That's completely ridiculous! Freely posted stories are open to interpretation, and since it's all non-profit, nobody is profiting from the loss of a poor ending when FTDS turns it into a better ending. I just don't get the hate for the work here...

5*'s, FTDS. Another well-thought, well-written, and well-executed addition to your work.

- Thabes

ValerionValerionover 10 years ago
Thabes is right

I agree with Thabes absolutely. I love FTDS's interpretations and I hope to see more. Truthfully, I can think of several stories that I would love to see FTDS finish with his/her unique spin.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 10 years ago
Loving it

Can't stop reading! Five stars.

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 10 years ago
I love your work, FTDS, but if you write in the last one that he and his lying GF...

...get back together and the wedding is on again, I swear to quit reading your stories and I am reading them all. Please don't do that to us BTB types. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I don't know who is/has the bigger CUNT???

Damon, the wimp ass CUCK who is a disgrace to the male gender or ....

Lacey the PIECE OF SHIT, THREE HOLE, CUM DUMP, LYING, DISGUSTING SKANK, WHORRRRRRRRRRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

or 'YOU" FTDS .. THE CLOSET DWELLING, WANNABE "BTB" WRITER who secretly loves to humiliate & degrade the males in your story while trying to figure out how to be a WHORE wife/girlfriend apologist without being branded as JUST ANOTHER CUCK WRITER!!!!

Do us a favor and DON'T FINISH THE DAMN STORY .................. ASSHOLE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
lmao

sooooooooo funny ,

omg , thats fall down laughing funny.

almost pee your pants funny .

One can only guess that the previous comment was written by a guy who had just gone down on his wife & got a mouth full of some others guys sperm ...

Hey Dude.. don't read this stuff , just divorce your bitch , & spend some quality time getting some therapy ..

RhomanovRhomanovabout 9 years ago
***

"We were good together, weren't we? I'm not just imagining that, am I?" she asked."

Huh? After saying in the previous chapters how "lack of" she was?

tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
CONTEMPLATION RUINS THE PLANS

that communication could have repaired, TK U MLJ LV NV

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 8 years ago
you can't teach a pig to sing

He keeps going on about getting her to understand how important fidelity is.

She does not get it.

She seems to not be wired that way.

She needs an open marriage or a willing cuckold relationship.

As the old saying goes:

"You can't teach a pig to sing, it only wastes your time and annoys the pig"

Good that they found out they were incompatible before the wedding, it would have been an ugly nuclear destruction kind of divorce.

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Thoughts

"That said, fucking Jenna was over the top. You know how those two are. That wasn't right." – I disagree! IF the opposition to Jenna was broached as a concern with future awkwardness, MAYBE, but it wasn’t, it was thrown in as a petty jealousy move AFTER the deal was agreed to, and Lacey broke the deal first by giving Brett her virgin ass.

While I sort of understand his concern with her fidelity as far as possible future anal sex, since she would be open with any future partners about that possibility, and their presumed acceptance, makes it a moot point.

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Another Thought

I don’t quite buy her "need" to be dominated. When he called her a slut, she shut him off for two weeks, whenever he asked for non-standard sex, she turned him down flat. NOW, suddenly she needed someone to take control?

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Re-Reading

“When I got mad at you for calling me a slut, you should have thrown me on the bed, and fucked my brains out.” – So, along with everything else, he’s supposed to be a mind-reader! Never mind what she TELLS you to do, do what she SECRETLY wants you to do!

“I had no problem with that. If she was willing to take a mouthful, I was willing to get a hint of a taste after” – Yeah, I’ve never understood that hang-up. First, as you say, second, don’t guys expect to get kissed after eating HER out?

“She had no cause seeking out dick the week before you were getting married.” – I don’t remember (if it was ever said) how long they had been together, but the time for “freedom week” would have been maybe when they decided to be exclusive, one last hurrah before exclusivity!

“She understands my issues. The bed thing, all of it. Maybe she could help you." – I doubt it; she understands it the same way he does, I don’t see how she can explain it to Lacey any differently.

“It irritated me that she'd make an offer that would extend into another relationship.” – I’m not so troubled by that. She made it clear that any future partner would be aware of that possibility, so it would all be above board.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 7 years ago
Second time through

Thanks for the offering

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Blaming

Bah you don't usually play the blame the victim card.

they aren't both too blame her actions alone precipitated it all.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
She says wrong thing after fidelity he caught it writing great keeping me guessing

Changes in characters or not?

Next?

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 3 years ago
Early page one

No, you were never perfect together. She was always a high maintenance cunt who wasn't very good in bed.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 3 years ago
Story about

The slut coven.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is just getting worse. Circling the drain of the LW sewer. The loser is now sleeping with the heartless cunt again. I am sure it goes down in flames from here. The cunt is going to win and he will forever be a cuck loser. Even Jenna is bad for him. Only good thing about this is that the loser has gotten more blowjobs in 1 week than any man whould if they were in this mess. But in the end he won't get any as a cuck. Sad that FTDS is fallen into cucksville.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

This is like the last 15-minutes of the original 'Terminator'! An endless loop of 'Coyote v. Roadrunner'! If Tolstoy and Harold Robbins wrote a book together....

.

Still... 5/5!

SorchakSorchakover 2 years ago

I'm starting to think he should just get the fuck outta Dodge, and leave the whole pack of bitches behind. And that's including his supposed best friend Jenna. At first I was okay with her, now she's out on a date, and hides it from him? She's starting to act like Lacey. She, of all people, should know better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I still can't hear the fat lady sing! LP

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More of the same.

DrgwngDrgwngabout 1 year ago

A good example of circular writing. Many words, zero progress. Also, this guy is easily the worst of the characters fads developed, or presented, or enhanced whatever. Just a real dumbass that is so easily manipulated, it is disgusting.

RanDog025RanDog0253 months ago

5 BIG ASS FUCKING STARS!

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbosabout 1 month ago

This is a story that really should have ended in the second chapter, but FDS is just milking it. I get that he's probably going to go for a false reconciliation plot line and then blow it up once Damon views that surveillance footage that he he just "didn't have time to watch". I mean, really dude. I think FDS is too good of a writer to leave an unfired Chekov's gun laying around, but he's also got too caught up in the going round and round in this story. It's getting a bit annoying. Oh well, only what... 3 more chapters to go? Jeesus.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous