8 Men, One Wife

Story Info
A group of strangers fulfil a couple’s cuckold fantasy.
3.2k words
4.32
53.2k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura was alone in the hotel room. A warm yellow light radiated from the designer lamp in the corner, softly illuminating the carefully curated Scandinavian furniture. The noise of the city buzzed 10 floors below as bars and restaurants filled. The streets were awakening.

She sat there naked on the edge of a large hotel bed, her toes nervously tapping against the soft carpet at her feet, the cool linen sheets warming against her skin. Laura's eyes jumped around the room focusing on its detail, distracting herself from her own thoughts in the silence. What had once been a long-whispered fantasy between her and her husband was now minutes away. Was this a good idea? Would it be what she imagined? Was it too late?

Laura had been married to Jake for 2 years. In their early thirties, they were an attractive, fun and sociable couple. They had an adventurous sex life -- always open-minded and vocal with one another about their tastes and fantasies. The events of tonight had originated as one such conversation, the confession of a deep-seated desire that had fuelled many of Laura's orgasms whilst masturbating over the years. On the day she nervously first mentioned it to Jake he seemed excited, keen to hear more, turned on by her fetishes. Since then it has become a regular topic during their intimate whisperings together at home. The fantasy was a common one, a gangbang, but where many women would leave it buried within their mind (visions of the clichéd sports teams or bar settings so regularly the set of pornography) wheels were now in motion to make it a reality for Laura.

It all started a couple of months before at a friend's house party, that's where they met Luca. He was visiting from Italy -- a separated 'plus-one' congregating in the kitchen, abandoned whilst his friend pursued a girl he liked. Luca hit it off with Jake and Laura immediately -- confident, funny and flirty, their conversation felt natural from the beginning. The three talked tipsily together, his direct personality soon steering the chat to refreshingly sexual topics as they joked about past experiences and exes. Although nothing happened that night the three continued to text over the following months once Luca had returned to Italy. Message by message their communications heated up, Lucas' directness once again steered the discussions, exchanging personal tastes, taboos and fantasies.

Tonight, they would see Luca again, but this time he was on his way with a group of strangers to fuck Laura.

Jake was onboard, he too had fantasised about her with another man but Laura was surprised at how supportive he was at the idea of many men. His view was that if they were going to fulfil a fantasy there was no point in half measures. He wanted to give her the fantasy she fantasised about. Laura happily agreed. As they unpacked the details a plan began to take shape, Luca was the missing link. It turned out he was already a regular on the swinging scene back in Italy, so once their messages began to skirt around the gangbang fantasy, their imaginary night quickly evolved into a feasible one.

Jake and Laura discussed boundaries and rules, they'd talked at length about how she'd like it to happen and what turned her on specifically about the scenario. That was why Laura decided to leave it to Jake and Luca to arrange the details. She didn't want to handpick a room of her dream guys, that was too polished, too Hollywood. Her biggest turn on was the thought of being fucked by a group of complete strangers, normal everyday guys. Jake and Luca messaged regularly, discussing Lauras wishes and darkest desires -- Jake arranged the hotel room, Luca would arrange everything else.

In the corridor she heard distant voices building. Dulled laughs and heavy feet growing louder as a group approached. The key card clicked in and out, approved with a 'bleep' as the handle turned and the door swung open brushing against the carpeted floor.

Jake walked in, followed by Luca and a group of men. Laura's eyes caught Jakes as he gave her a little reassuring smile. Then, he stepped back into the hallway, pulling the door closed behind him as he walked off, back downstairs to the bar. They'd agreed this beforehand, he wanted this to be her fantasy in its purest form. As she sat there naked amongst a busy room of strangers the reality set in - this was happening.

She recognised Luca but having only seen him in person once before he still felt like a stranger. She quickly scanned the faces and bodies shuffling around the room. How many were there? She struggled to count them as they moved around. 7, 8, 9 perhaps? They were speaking what she assumed was Italian, mixed ages ranging from their late twenties to mid-forties. Some athletic, attractive, some less so. Were they friends of Luca? Were they part of the scene he mixed in? it struck her how normal everyone looked -- a real cross-section of men. She was a beautiful girl and some of these men wouldn't have had a chance with her normally but tonight they could fuck her, the thought made her wet. Before she could think of anything to say to break her awkwardness, Luca approached, running his hand through her dark brown hair, arching her head backwards and kissing her assertively. The unfamiliar lips with an unfamiliar taste, complimented the unfamiliar cologne he wore.

She felt another pair of hands on her knees, firmly parting her legs and exposing her as the men began to circle around their prize. One man dropped to his knees, running his tongue up the full length of her pussy, dancing around her clit quickly with the tip of his tongue. Laura gave a moan into Luca's torso as hands began to cover her body from all around, grabbing flesh, squeezing breasts, pulling hair. The conversations amongst them died down as the men began to remove their tops, discard shoes and drop their trousers.

She sat forward on the bed, her hands reached towards Luca's now exposed torso, unbuckling his belt and slowly unzipping his trousers. As they parted open the thick ridge of his shaft outlined against his underwear -- she was surprised and pleased at how big he was. Her fingertips hooked over the top, releasing his cock, its full length sprung out a whisper away from her bright red painted lips. Her mouth opened, her tongue running over the tip of his cock as it swelled, tasting his sweet pre-cum as she guided it into her throat.

The eyes of naked men gathered around her, their own cocks stirring to life in their hands, jostling to the front of the pack as they closed in. Laura reached out to another cock moving towards her, letting Luca's slide out of her mouth and quickly replacing it with the newcomer. She slid off the bed to her knees as more flesh patiently waited in turn for her to taste. It wasn't long before she was being passed around, large hands manoeuvring her head around the circle as she struggled to keep up with demand. Taking cock after cock in her mouth and working it vigorously until the next one was thrust between her lips.

Someone took hold of her arm, hooking her back up to her feet. They pushed her forward over the bed, the edge of the mattress forcing her onto all fours. She heard the sound of spit, a hand reached around and cupped her pussy from behind, inserting two fingers inside her and massaging their saliva into her own wetness. The tip of a cock pressed against her, the ridge of her pussy parting as it entered her. Her fingers gripped into the sheets as each thrust deepened, her juices coating the intruding member, accepting it inside her. As she turned her head to see who was fucking her a hand gripped her hair and tugged her forwards towards another ready cock. She opened her mouth as a thrust pushed her forward onto it. Hands gripped her sides as the man behind began to pound her pussy, the sound of body slapped against her wetness as he hammered away. The cock in her mouth hit the back of her throat in sync with his thrusts.

She felt the man behind her step back, withdrawing his shaft as he did. Her pussy felt the emptiness only momentary as another stepped forward to take his place. This cock was longer and wider than before, her tender pussy began to accept his size as he pushed himself in. She was desperate to turn and see who the owner was but couldn't, her head still anchored forward as others took it in turn to fuck her mouth. All around her men slowly stroked themselves, keeping hard and ready, waiting for a hole. They began to take it in turns, orderly swapping out from each other whilst the others watched. Laura lost all sense of who was now inside her, unable to see their faces -- differences in cock size, shape and rhythm were her only way of distinguishing the moment it was someone new.

She felt a finger glide around the ring of her anus. The lubricated digit easily entered her, followed by a second and third, her tight hole resisting more against each finger. They moved in and out of her in parallel with the persistent beat of cock in her pussy. working deeper inside as she began to relax. His shaft left her pussy, it's blunt tip moved up and pressed against her ass to replace his digits. She gasped as her ring stretched around its girth, tightly clinging around his length as it pushed into her.

The slow thrusts sped up as he found a pace pleased him. She could feel herself acclimatising as he fucked her, the discomfort subsided, replaced by deep internal pleasure as his body pounded against hers sending ripples pulsing through her groin with each thrust. Behind her they lined up, cocks of all sizes ready for their turn. As one cock got close to orgasm it was withdrawn and replaced by another, then another and another. They swapped between her pussy and ass -- both wet, open and inviting, just holes for their enjoyment. Laura was helpless, their hands pinned her into position, her hips raised and presented to the queue. The relay of men went on, their sweat landing on her body, their grunts and moans mixed with the sound of wet flesh against wet flesh as they pleasured themselves with her.

A cock hurriedly appeared by her face, moving the others aside. Its owner took hold of her hair and turned her face towards him just as a warm jet of cum streaked across her cheek, then another across her nose, tricking down and coming to rest on the ledge of her lower lip. She opened her mouth just in time to catch a third on the flat of her tongue, its salty, sweetness filling her mouth. The man's eyes looked down surveying his work. Satisfied, he flicked the last tear of cum from the tip of his cock across her face and released his grip of her hair. This seemed to act as a signal to the others, as he stepped back off the edge of the bed another man shuffled forward, member in hand. Laura opened her mouth subserviently as he inserted it deep into the back of her throat. She felt it throb inside, as warm wetness hit the back of her mouth. He gripped the back of her head with both hands forcing his cock in deeper, tears forming uncontrollably as her body reflexed. It flinched inside her as his cum flowed straight down the back of her throat, giving her little option but to swallow all she could in between breaths. His length slid out, a trail of cum filled saliva connecting its tip to Laura's lip, breaking and falling against her chin.

Behind her another cock slid into her fucked pussy. She inhaled sharply, as his notable size entered her. The dull tip of his cock thudded deeply with every thrust. He didn't hold back, gripping her sides and pounding vigorously. The cum on her face pooled into drips, swaying from her chin and cheeks in time with his movement. His fingertips gripped into her as he gave a guttural groan, his thrusts slowed and deepened, his cock throbbed as she felt his warm seed fill her.

Finished, his huge cock retreated, Laura's pussy drooling a ribbon of cum down beneath her as he did. Another man quickly took his place, the bulbous head of his cock ran up the length of her pussy, scooping the dripping white lubricant back into her as he began to fuck her.

She looked up from the white bedsheets in front of her bowed head, to see two other men with their hard cocks in hand. Their strokes began to slow as she could see their bodies tense with orgasm. With a loud exhale, their tension released in unison, spraying thick white cum over Laura's face and open mouth. As her mouth filled she swallowed and again as it refilled, the taste coating every surface of her tongue as she eagerly drank the strangers' loads.

A series of exaggerated thrusts behind signalled the man fucking her was cumming. She could feel her wetness as the cocktail oozed from her. As he stood aside another cock pressed against her anus, her fucked readiness taking it in with little resistance. In one, two, three assertive thrusts she felt his release, emptying himself deep inside her ass. He pulled back, his shaft slipping out as her open hole slowly closed behind it, expelling a small pearl of cum that trickled down and connected with the white dripping from her glistening pussy.

The man flipped her over, her body bouncing against the tight mattress springs as she came to rest on her back, looking up at the faces of the men who had just cum inside her. One spread her legs apart and inserted three fingers straight into her well lubricated pussy. Other men closed around, their hands covered her. They grabbed, fondled and caressed her breasts, thighs and clit. She closed her eyes, looking into the blackness as the unique sensation of so many hands overwhelmed and overpowered her. She bit down onto her lower lip, tasting the saltiness of sweat and cum on her face as she gave out small uncontrollable moans of feedback. She could feel her the pleasure building inside, tingles radiating warmly from her clit as fingers circled it. The relentless tapping against her G-spot as the noise of cum, wet inside her, slurped against the fingers that fucked her. The orgasm built, her body began to twitch and tremble, fighting against the hands pinning her arms and feet to the mattress. She held her breath, tensing as a huge wave of pleasure exploded over, her voice crying out into the room as her body convulsed uncontrollably against their grip as she came.

Their hands gently left her, aftershocks trembled through her writhing body as it contracted on the mattress. The warmth of orgasms dispersed through her as he sat up trying to recompose herself.

She saw Luca stood in front of her, his large cock erect in his hand. There was one more person she needed to satisfy in this room. She stepped off the bed and dropped to her knees. The movement and gravity sending trails of cum trickling down the inside of her leg and strings falling from her chin to her breasts and body. She took Luca's cock in both hands, wrapping her soft lips around its large head. She worked it in her mouth taking it deeper as her saliva coated him. Her hands tenderly moved up and down his length in time with her mouth. The taste of other men's cum lingered as it dripped from her upper lip onto his shaft. His hands gripped into her hair, his head tilted back, his breath grew shorter as she felt his body begin to twitch. With a loud groan above her, she felt his sweet cum fill her mouth, a second throb sprayed a huge load across her tongue, a third and fourth began to overflow, drooling down the side of her mouth. She swallowed quickly, taking a huge gulp to drink down as much as she could, catching the rest as it began to collect on her chin and guiding it back into her mouth. She ran her tongue across every surface of his cock, attentively cleaning the last of his oozing cum as it mixed with her juices already coating his length.

She slumped back, sitting down on her heels. Warm cum, dripping from her pussy and ass down to the carpet beneath. Her face caked and drying, the unmistakable musk of cum mixed with the smell of other's sweat and cologne on her body. She ran the back of her arm across her face, smearing the mess across its surface, looking down at the white globules covering her body glistening in the lamplight.

All around the room the men's eyes fixed on her, the silence broke with small murmurs of conversation amongst them, still unable to understand them in their native tongue. As they began to collect the clothes scattered around the room, the atmosphere started to return to some sort of normality. Laura finally counted them, 8 men, as she tried to connect faces with memories of moments before. it struck her once more how normal they looked -- they could be shop workers, mechanics, businessmen, she'd never know, she didn't want to know. Tonight was perfect she reflected as she sat there covered in them, consumed by this pack of total strangers.

Luca approached buttoning his shirt. "Did you enjoy that?" he whispered.

Laura looked up and smiled, "yes, definitely." Luca smiled in reply.

He looked across the room and said something to the group in Italian, it was met by nods of approval as they tied shoes and picked up coats. They shuffled towards the door and began to file out one by one leaving the room with a smile, nod or "thank you," to Laura in their broken English.

"I'll send up Jake," said Luca, collecting his coat off the Danish chair sitting in the corner. "You've got lots to tell him."

And with that they left, leaving as quickly as they'd arrived, closing the door behind them.

Laura sat up on the bed, alone once more, the same empty room as two hours before but now with the smell of sex thick in the air. The duvet ruffled and wet beneath her sticky body. The noise of the city streets became apparent once more.

She heard the electronic key card, the turn of the handle and brushing of the door against the carpet. Her husband walked in. An instant warmth came over her as he looked at her dishevelled body and gave a huge comforting smile.

"Look at you. Wow. Was it fun?" He was clearly excitable, desperate to know.

She couldn't wait to tell him every detail, to relive the moments together, but first, a shower.