All Comments on '8 Weeks'

by AlphaLyon

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This story was hot. Masculine studs fucking each other. But I didn’t at all like the jockeying around of the alpha shit. Despite many insistences that they weren’t gay, Andrea and the Chief did many very gay things, enjoyed the help out of them, and had histories of doing it on multiple occasions. Anders even passed up on real pussy (older lady) in favor of gay sex. So, yes they guys are certainly bi or gay. Also did like the use of faggot over and over and lowering Boyd to some sun-level because he was admittedly gay. It’s cool to be gay, it’s not cool to do gay things over and over and still spout homophobic words and thoughts while doing it. Someone needs to breed Anders’ ass hard and make him guzzle cum. It’s certain he would love it and maybe he’s get over this homophobic self.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Definitely a hot story.

AlphaLyonAlphaLyonabout 3 years agoAuthor

@DevonCowboy - thanks, buddy.

@anon - While I see what you're saying, that very same hypocrisy of "I'm 100% straight even though I do homosexual things" was something I very much intended to point out. I probably could have done a better job of establishing the irony of that theme in the story, so I appreciate the advice. This is part of an ongoing series, so yes, Anders will grow and evolve in his thinking. Just to clarify two points:

1. Anders turned down the woman in the bar because she reminded him of his grandmother, not because he wanted to fuck Boyd at that time. Perhaps I could have made that clearer.

2. The "f-word" can be problematic in usage. I have heard it used as a pejorative (mostly by guys with their own issues regarding sexuality) as well as a form of hierarchical title (Dom/sub, Master/servant, Alpha/faggot). Here, it is used in the first context, whereas in other stories, I mostly use it as the second. I will make sure to put a disclaimer up front next time if you think that would be better.

Thanks again for the feedback!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Homophobic is a stupid term. It is not a real phobia. Gaycism makes more sense lol.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Chiêf should have breed sailor over his objection. Sailor would have become a bottom slut. I made a married marine officer ăn anal bb bottom.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlphaLyon@AlphaLyon
I write primarily gay and bisexual erotica with themes of dominance and control. The stories I write are all based on true events, either from personal experiences or as told to me by others. I appreciate comments and reviews to help me improve. Please let me know if you find...