8 Weeks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened the bathroom door and stepped in slowly. The only light came from the red heat lamp and my eyes adjusted quickly. The shower turned off and I heard Chief gargling before spitting down the drain. An empty travel-sized bottle of mouthwash on the counter clued me in on what he was doing.

Chief saw me standing there when he pushed the shower curtain wide open to grab a towel.

He mouthed the words "suck my dick" as he began to dry himself. When he realized I hadn't moved, he looked over at me with a confused look. I shook my head as I walked over to him.

"I only fuck bitches and faggots," I said, enjoying this new level of control. "Still want to get fucked by this?" I slapped my cock in the palm of my hand and locked eyes with him, challenging him for dominance. He nodded slowly. "Then which one are you?"

Chief just smiled as he stepped out of the shower. He laid his towel on the tiled floor and got on his knees.

"I thought so." I couldn't believe this man, this tower of dominance who had been so opposing for eight whole weeks, was on his knees, taking my cock in his mouth. The power surged through me.

He sucked my dick like he did when we were in bed. It felt good, but this wasn't about pleasure; it was about control. I put my hands on the side of his head the way he had put his own on me earlier. Only difference was he didn't swat my hands away the way I had done to him. As his hands explored every muscle in my body, I pumped his mouth until I was hard.

When I was ready, I walked him over to the counter and bent him forward, facing the mirror. I pushed his legs to the sides to open his cheeks up as I got down low, tonguing his freshly cleaned ass. He grabbed a hand towel and moaned into it. My cock was still hard when I felt his hole relax, ready for taking my dick.

I stood up and slicked up the head of my cock with whatever spit I had left in my mouth. I pressed it up against his hole and felt him take the head inside. He moaned again into the hand towel.

"You ready for this?"

He nodded.

"You sure?"

He answered by shoving his ass back hard, impaling himself balls deep onto my dick.

"Fuck!" he screamed in as much of a whisper as he could. He propped himself up a little and I reached around to grab the hand towel that had fallen onto the counter. I moved it to his mouth and he bit down on it again, his ass pulsing on my cock as it got used to its size.

I played with his nips. His eyes rolled. His ass loosened more comfortably. I looked down and admired his body, beautifully lit in the red light, ass gripping my cock. I wondered how many other graduates had bent him over like this. There may have been others, but I was determined to be the most memorable.

I stood up tall and flexed my muscles in the mirror. I saw the look of lust in his eyes as his ass began to pump on my dick. I responded by pumping back, and saw him nod in approval. It was on. Time for a show.

I thrust evenly and he pushed back, matching my rhythm.

I stopped thinking.

I stopped wondering.

I stopped being the Sailor who took orders from his Chief.

I took orders only from my cock.

My hips fucked.

My abs flexed.

My sweat dripped.

My balls tightened.

My cum filled his hole.

I collapsed onto his back as my breathing slowed, but he pulled away from me.

As I rested against the counter, I felt him press his dick against the crack of my ass and push between my legs. He wasn't trying to fuck me, he was only trying to get off. I had only enough energy to flex my thighs as I felt his massive cock humping between my legs.

It wasn't long before he pulled his cock out and came all over my back. I was too spent to object.

"Who's the bitch now?" He stammered a playful laugh through heavy breaths.

We showered and rinsed off; two massive men awkwardly rinsing away cum and sweat in the tiny shower, kissing between smiles.

"I'll meet you in bed when I'm done," Chief said to me as he stayed in the shower, lathering up again.

I laid in bed and tried to stay awake, but I quickly fell asleep.

In the morning, I woke with the familiar feeling of a mouth on my cock.

"You still hungry after last night?" I asked, lifting the sheet and expecting to find Chief.

But it wasn't Chief. It was Boyd. There was no sign of Chief. No note, no message, no evidence that he was even there the previous night. It was probably for the best to do what he did to avoid any complications or indications of rank impropriety.

I fucked and bred Boyd twice that morning before we left for the airport. I'd be lying if I didn't admit to thinking about Chief the whole time. I never saw him again, and I wonder if he thought about me the next time he had some fresh Bootcamp graduate bending him over the counter of a cheap hotel.

12