9: Lyn's special request

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Fuck me, fuck me I'm coming Dave, I'm coming now!!'

I felt Dave begin to hump me uncontrollably as he climaxed inside me. His elixir streamed into me. 'More, keep going, push,' I screamed, reaching for the indescribable pleasure that would come. Everyone else in the chalet must have known by now what he and I were doing. There were never secrets anyway. Everything about the family would have been ripped asunder by just the smallest secret. I suppose there were some secrets, secrets about feelings and desires, but nothing that actually happened was ever covert in any way.

Dave thrust and I came noisily and my orgasm continued for longer than usual. Dave lowered me so I could stand and he turned me gently to the wall. I knew what he wanted and I thrust myself back to him. His still rigid penis pushed at my anus and eased into me. I felt he wouldn't come but just wanted to feel that different pleasure of using me. I was glad to comply as I bathed in the afterglow of a wonderful fuck.

I felt this was a special time and things between us were more than either of us could afford to recognize. But we knew and in our hearts that knowledge warmed us and gave us confidence. You see, Dave and I were in love.

There you are, I've told you, 'le chat s'est échappé', comme on dit. You now know when at last I admitted it to myself. Lyn looked up at me and smiled. I pulled the greatcoat more closely round us both and pulled her to me.

'Carry on, I said, 'last time there were some parts to the tale that I specially liked.'

'I might leave them out, then,' she teased.

But as Lyn's tapestry unfolded, tale by tale, so the weaver's expertise was enhanced. Lyn told stories by anticipation; stories I could retell in my own mind, for many years.

I thought of them as 'Lyn's Tales, Stories of Love'.

The sea was even wilder and the spray was now crashing over our little hideaway. Not in a way that threatened us but it left us hermetically sealed in our own time capsule, the shelter's windows unclear as salty spray dried and streaked and then soaked again in the storm. The distant roar and rumble of the mighty waves droned on as Lyn romanced me.....

The following day I was up early, having slept, alone, the sleep of an angel. I felt happy with myself, at one with the world and in need of nothing. I paid a brief trip to the shower, kept my hair dry, dried myself off and set off for a walk round to enjoy the early morning. It was already quite warm and I remember thinking I was as naked as the moment I was born.

Diagonally across from our chalet, in the shade of some Monterey Pines that were a long way from home, new arrivals were moving into a much smaller chalet than ours. This one had two bedrooms, I guessed. The number plates on their Peugeot showed they were English and as I passed the car a red-haired head popped up from inside and said 'Good morning!'

'Hi there,' I replied as the young girl looked at me. She stared and then looked at me again: 'I'm sorry, I've not done this before.'

I was used to being looked at and to looking and found it quite normal now. This girl was evidently in some embarrassment.

Her partner [her husband as I soon discovered] came to her rescue, emerging from the chalet.

'I'm Mark and this is Kate,' he said, taking me in with his eyes.

He was naked and was really attractive, bronzed but quite slightly built. Tanned except for where his costume would be. I wondered if either of them had been on a naturist holiday before.

'I'm Lyn,' I said. Kate was still looking at me and I wondered if she was even used to seeing naked women, never mind naked males, as she stared at me. She had very nice medium sized breasts, perked upwards enticingly, with pink areoles and nipples to match her red hair. She was wearing shorts as well. There was something boyish about her slim hips and short red hair. The hair was irresistible.

'You must think I'm very rude,' she began as she started to unbutton her shorts.' She wanted to be a naturist, maybe to please her husband, but she was very nervous.

'You don't need to do that, if you're not comfortable yet,' I said gently grasping her arm. 'Come for a walk round with me whilst Mark unpacks.' Kate left her shorts on for now. I grinned at Mark and as I gazed at him I almost fingered my mound, then moved my hand away.

'Thanks,' he said. I think he realized I might help his wife acclimatize. 'I'll put some coffee on for when you get back.'

We wandered round the site; I called in for some croissants at the on-siteAlimentation. Kate told me she had been married to Mark for two years. She was twenty-five and he was twenty-three, two years younger than her. She was an optician and Mark worked in hotel management. Kate told me she had never undressed in front of anyone except Mark and her mother but she liked to fantasize about being naked in front of others, men and women, ever since Mark started to persuade her to take a holiday like the one they had just started.

'You'll find it natural and you'll wonder why you didn't do it years ago, and why you weren't brought up to it,' I said.

Kate smiled incredulously. 'You don't know my parents.'

I thought I could probably imagine their attitudes and imagine them losing their inhibitions if only they ever found the courage and met the right stimulant. 'People are surprising. They just need the chance,' I said.

We sat on a bench that looked across the site and towards the shore, several hundred meters away. I put my arm up on the back of the bench behind Kate but not touching her. She was very pretty and reminds me now of a more innocent, less experienced Sarah, Neil's wife, although at that moment I wasn't to meet Sarah for another fifteen months on a winter holiday to the Canary Islands.

Kate looked at me and smiled. I put a hand on her shoulder. 'Trust yourself,' I said. 'Only do what you feel you want. But don't be afraid of your desires. Remember always, desires can be opportunities.'

Kate turned and softly kissed my right shoulder and then moved her head away. She stood and turned to me.

'I should have shown you earlier,' she said as she unbuttoned the waistband of her shorts and then pulled them down without bothering to unzip them. I bent to pick them up and put them on the bench. Kate stood there. She wasn't wearing anything underneath her shorts.

'I want you to look,' she said. Mark wants people to look at me. 'I'd like you to be first.'

Kate had a thick growth of brilliant red hair covering her crutch. 'I wanted to shave it but Mark likes it like that.' she said simply.

'I'd like to see you shaved a little, so your lovely hair is still there but so I could see your cunt better.' I blushed. I had never spoken so openly to a relative stranger before.

'Thank you, Lyn, thank you for helping me.' We wandered back to their chalet. Mark had made the coffee and I presented the croissants as a welcome breakfast. Mark told me Kate was an obedient and liked to be submissive to him for her sexual satisfaction. He also said she had unfulfilled bisexual tendencies. I felt myself becoming aroused but couldn't quite believe in Kate's passivity.

'Finger yourself for Lyn, Kate' he said suddenly. Immediately Kate parted her legs and pushed three fingers into her moistened cunt. She smiled at me.

'Are you bisexual, Lyn?' Mark asked.

I felt I was being rushed. 'With the right people, maybe, but I don't think of it like that' I replied. He seemed to have oversimplified life and all its chances. Changing tack I added: 'I'd better get back; perhaps you'd like to drop in on us this evening?' I suggested. 'We're just over there.' I pointed to our chalet.

I thought they might both enjoy that. Although I found Mark physically attractive I was not ready for any involvement with either him or Kate until I knew them better and until Mark realized that not all his partners would come on the same terms as those by which he used his pretty little wife. Kate on the other hand might tempt me more easily once I knew her well and I would show her how to be more positive and assertive in her sexual diet. I felt Kate was an innocent. Mark had not married her for her experience and that left me feeling a little negative about him. However I thought about her several times that day as I lay sunning myself with the others on the beach. I imagined myself teaching this beautiful young bird to fly.

I returned to 'Les Pins' early that afternoon. Whether it was the heat or too much alcohol the night before I'm not sure, but I had a splitting headache. I fancied a shower and a bit of sleep before the evening meal to try to clear my head. When I got back to the chalet, Kate was sitting on the steps of her chalet reading a magazine. I sauntered over to her.

'Everything okay?' I asked.

'Yes, sure. Mark's swimming in the pool. He likes to prove to himself how many lengths he can do.'

I knew the type. 'Will he be long?'

'Probably another half an hour or so,' said Kate, with a smile at me.

Nudity suited her and she looked lovely sitting there. She had put her magazine to one side and as she spoke she looked directly at me. I liked that.

'You've got a very beautiful body, Kate,' I said softly.

Kate blushed and I saw that her nipples were erect too. She looked even sexier.

'You've got a very beautiful body, too, Lyn' she replied, flushing a deeper pink.

I sat down next to her on the steps of her chalet, putting an arm round her shoulder. She turned her face to me as I did mine and we kissed slowly, probing each other's mouths as we probed each other's willingness to explore further. I sensed Kate's approval coupled with unsureness. She pulled away eventually.

'I need to breathe' she said with a giggle. 'That was so .... so different.'

I stretched my arms out behind me on the decking and leaned back at the same time. I knew Kate was soaking up my body with her eyes.

'Would you like to touch me, Kate?' I suggested encouragingly, but didn't make any further move myself.

Kate looked at me and then moved a hand to my upper leg. As she did so she closed her eyes. Kate moved her hand higher, opening her eyes to observe my reaction. I smiled at her, whispering under my breath: 'Go where you want to go; it's all right, Kate, you control your own feelings this time.'

The bird was stretching her wings, feeling the air, imagining she might yet reach the skies. Kate moved her fingers higher as if she were learning to play me like an instrument. Fingers touched my cunt lips and stopped still. Our eyes met and I raised one hand from the warm timbers of the deck and brushing my hand deliberately across her breast and hardened nipple, I moved to take her by the hand.

'Come on,' I said, as I clumsily hauled both Kate and myself to our feet. We walked into the chalet and on into the main bedroom. I embraced her and we kissed again, touching each others breasts and pulling each other hard against our illuminated bodies. We tumbled on to the bed. We kissed and touched and Kate grew in confidence, finding my cunt again with her fingers. I imitated her and penetrated her. She shivered intensely. I sucked on her nipple and she responded in kind as I thrust my hand more powerfully up inside her. Kate learnt quickly and we pleasured each other a while until I began to work my way down so I could tongue her and eat her cunt for her. I sensed this was her first time and I wanted her to enjoy it. I found her instinctive response to me most stimulating and soon we were locked together tonguing each other and moaning with sexual contentment. We had both come, shaking and twisting, thrusting bodies into each other's soul. We lay still and then I moved back to kiss her and tell how wonderful she was. I whispered thoughts to her that were incredibly intimate for someone I had known so briefly.

I told her I wanted to watch her with other members of my family. I asked if she would be able to be with other men. Her response pleased and startled me.

'I don't know for sure,' she began, 'I sometimes imagine I'm with someone else I know or have seen when I'm with Mark. I close my eyes and replace him with that someone else. But in real life it's always been Mark. He is a good partner, Lyn. He acts a role because that's a role I wanted, a role I chose, you see. Challenging me to do anything sexual he tells me to do turns me on. I can play other roles and Mark will be willing to play them too. Don't judge him by how he seemed today. He knew I would want, I would hope that he would tell me to do something as you stood there this morning.'

I felt better about Mark now, but I would still wait and see.

ooooooo0000000000ooooooo

After breakfast that morning we had driven off to Le Domaine Caché as the unfriendly winds would still have dissipated our pleasures on Les Sables d'Antan. I saw nothing therefore of Mark and Kate's tentative first ventures on to the beach. I knew she would have been admired by men and by women as she passed by and I hoped she enjoyed that feeling. I felt she would watch and learn quite quickly.

The family played and swam and sunbathed. Ben and I spent most of the day together and I felt relaxed as the seven tanned friends and lovers walked back through the dunes to the car. Ben and I showered on our return and dozed a while in our room. We touched each other gently but needed no more at the time. I told Ben about Kate and he became much more aroused. Then Gail called that our evening meal was ready. We kissed lovingly, parted and joined the others.

Glasses of red wine were already poured and a very large bowl stood in the middle of the square wooden farmhouse-style table. In the bowl was a mixture of fresh salad, tomatoes, pepper, cucumber, chopped ham, cold pasta and some diced cheese, all accompanied by a generous quantity of bean salad that Case had brought back form the village épicerie. The whole lot was tossed in a vinaigrette that Gail always prepared herself.

It was the ideal finish to the day and my mouth watered as the bowl was passed around. I didn't notice until a little while later that there was a book on the table, a small thick book with seven yellow strips of card protruding from it. Explaining exactly why is difficult, but my erotic imagination was alerted immediately and I began to wonder who would win the game tonight. We hadn't played any evening games for some days and I went through all the possibilities in my mind, predicting internally who would choose who and what if they won. I remembered I had invited Kate and Mark to pop over if they wished and briefly pondered the implications if they came over; they might not, of course, although I hoped Kate would want to come.

One and a half glasses of red wine is usually enough, even today, to relax me to a comfortable glow that exudes a willingness to explore or be explored. Still sitting round the table Gail said: 'I think we'll draw in order of our ages, the oldest and feeblest going first!'

Dave drew his card; it looked like it was one of the longer ones. Then Gail drew followed by Ben, me, Case, James and finally Sam who was only just the youngest by a few weeks. Case and Sam were both determined January Capricorns, who liked to get what they wanted. Strangely enough they got on well together, as if they had worked out subconsciously that they could share things that were ephemeral but for permanent bonds they wanted different things and were no threat to each other.

It turned out that Dave had indeed drawn the longest yellow strip of card. Much, much later it crossed my mind that Gail had manipulated things so this would happen and that she might have told Dave which card to pull. She loved Dave so much but also liked him to fulfill his fantasies. I think it was one of her greatest thrills to make Dave happy in this sort of way. I never asked him because I preferred not to know. The lingering enticement of the mystery was far more intoxicating than the unalterable truth, stripped of all its imaginative qualities, could ever be.

Case spoke first once we had confirmed that Dave had won:

'What have you decided, dad?' she asked.

Dave paused and began slowly, looking questioningly into my eyes: 'I want you to entertain us this evening, Lyn, in any way you choose, whilst we all enjoy watching you.'

I held his gaze; then I smiled slightly and nodded my consent. Dave reached his hand across the table to me and continued:

'Then Case and I will spend the night with you but this time you will direct us both and we will do whatever you wish. Will you do that Case?' he asked his daughter who appeared aroused already.

'Yes, I will' she said hoarsely as if she'd lost her voice somewhere.

We all helped to clear the table and Gail and I did the washing-up in the kitchen. The others moved the table out of the middle of the room, pulling the armchairs in and putting the rug down. The main room functioned as dining room and lounge. Some extra armchairs came from one of the bedrooms. A long sofa pulled into the room from beneath the window on the outside wall. Two electric heaters were turned up high: in that respect the planners had thought about the needs of their customers on cooler evenings.

Ben came over to me and said: 'I've filled your glass up; it's over by the cooker.' As he spoke he pushed a hand through between my legs from behind me and stroked it across my moist cunt. Pressing his lips onto my shoulder he said 'I love you.'

I turned and kissed him on the lips. I didn't say a word.

ooooooo0000000000ooooooo

I sat down in one of the armchairs: Ben was watching me and I smiled to him. Everyone was now gathered in the room. I thought I heard a knock on the outer door.

'I'll go,' said James.

He came back with Kate and Mark. I introduced them to everyone. James sat down again with Kate next to him as Case squeezed up to make room. Kate seemed at ease as she slipped out of her shorts and top. She sat back down.

'We thought you'd be in the nude,' she said, 'but we weren't certain.'

She smiled at me and I enjoyed watching her. I stood and moved to the centre of the room. Pointing at James I said severely: 'Come here!' I grinned showing it was all an act. James came over to me and I put my arms around his waist and ground myself against his cock.

Mark was offered James's place when he got up and came over to me. James and I kissed, slowly like lovers who are not in a rush to quench their thirst. They want to sip quietly before they drink more greedily. He touched my breast and as he held me I leaned away a little to show my breasts to him. I felt his stiffening dick press harder into my mound.

'You feel nice tonight, James,' I said. I turned to look at Mark and Kate. Their eyes were riveted to the scene before them. 'Enjoy watching me, Kate,' I said, really meaning it, wanting her to enjoy me. I would invite her to make love to me later when I hoped she would be so aroused as to be unable to resist.

James and I lay down on the rug and played sexily with each other, groping and fingering, sucking and nibbling. I took his penis into my mouth and then I wanked him for a moment. He was coming to the peak of his arousal and I knew I could easily make him come. I pushed him over onto his back and then I straddled him. His erection was just in front of me and I grasped it and began to hand pump him.

'I'm going to come, Lyn,' he grunted at me as if he wanted to move. I held him fast and carried on. James groaned loudly as he came, protesting: 'No, please, Lyn...'. His sperm erupted from the tip of his cock and hit me in the face. It dribbled down, off my lips and ran slowly down my breasts. I did nothing to wipe it away but I leaned forwards and down to his face and said: 'Now fuck me properly, boy, and come inside me.' I kissed him.