9 to 5 Pt. 03

Story Info
Brenda has her Job interview at her old firm.
2.5k words
4.66
4.7k
9

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/15/2024
Created 01/30/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I amused myself by thinking, "No matter how many things change, most stay the same way." The only difference this time was that I was a businesswoman instead of a man.

I felt a calm determination come over me as I stood outside of Jackson and Wright. These fuckers screwed me over; now it was my turn.

I confidently strolled up the steps and into the revolving door.

Part 3

"Good morning, Brenda Chaplin, here for an interview with Miss Granger." I announced my arrival to the receptionist.

The receptionist, Sally, had said good morning to me every day for 2 years before I was shit canned, and she showed no recollection that this confident, hot-looking woman was the man she tried to sleep with several times.

"Sure, Ms. Chaplin, please take a seat over there, and I'll let Miss Granger know you are here," Sally said in a flat, bitchy way I was not used to hearing.

I flicked through some corporate magazines that were laid out on a table when I caught sight of one of Granger's minions, a wiry-looking guy named Todd.

"Ms. Chaplin, Miss Granger is ready to see you," he said, flashing me a smile from his mouth with way too many teeth. I caught him checking me out.

I laughed inside and thought, cock sucker, my cock is probably bigger than yours, and I've used it more than you have.

But I managed to flash a smile back and say, "Excellent."

I followed Todd to HR, a place where, just several months ago, I was set up and lost my career. He led me into a side office, and Granger and Moore were sitting on one side of the overly long conference table.

They stood on my approach, and Granger smiled with her smoke-stained yellow teeth, extending her bony fingers to me. "Brenda, nice to meet you."

I took her hand and fought the urge to break her fingers. "Thank you for the opportunity, Miss Granger."

Granger pointed to a free chair opposite hers. She pointed to Moore and said, "This is Miles Moore, team leader for stock investments."

So, the cunt got my promotion, I thought, but again I smiled and replied, "Mr. Moore, a pleasure."

Granger shuffled some papers and lifted my CV. "So Brenda, it looks like you excelled at university, but then you have no practical experience."

I had been waiting for this question: "Yes, after I graduated, I took a gap year to travel. Without boring you with the details, I met a guy in Tanzania who was a bit of a hippy, and I fell for his live-free bullshit. At first, I was happy living off the grid, heading from one remote village to another. But finally, I saw through his façade, and I decided to leave him. By this time, I was broke, and I had lost my passport."

Moore, who at first looked disinterested in being there, was now giving me his full attention as I continued, "One thing about Africa is that it is easy to pass from country to country. I'd do some odd jobs here and there to get by. I finally made it to Turkey, where I was working in a nice little bar by the sea. But though I was happy there, I needed to get back to the life I had planned before I went off with the so-called "Love Guru," and so here I am."

"Wow, that is a real story for someone so young," Granger interjected. "Miles, do you have any questions for Brenda?"

Over the next 35 minutes, they grilled me about my studies and my lack of experience. But I was able to convince them I could do the job.

"OK, thank you, Brenda," Granger said, standing to indicate the interview was over. "We will let the agency know by the end of the day if we will be moving forward with an appointment for you."

I stood and shook hands with them both, thanking them. Then the weasel took me back to the reception area and out of the building.

I took the tube back to Kensington and met Stacy at the Wine room.

"So, how did it go?" She asked, thrusting a large glass of merlot into my hand.

I took a big slog of my drink and said, "Fine, the twats had no clue who I used to be."

Stacy laughed, "Bunch of pricks, anyway, you look the part, stylish and sexy."

I blushed, and just then my mobile phone rang. "Hello?"

"Oh hi Brenda, this is Will from Temp Masters," came the reply on the other end. "I have just heard back from Jackson and Williams; they want to offer you a 6-month contract with a 2-month probationary period."

"That is wonderful," I said. "If you sent over their offer to review, I have a couple more offers I'm looking at."

Will sounded nervous; he thought this was a done deal. "Well, um, sure, but if you could let me know by the end of business tomorrow, that would be great."

"Sorry, I'll need a couple of days to fully review my options," I replied. Stacy was now pissing herself at the torture I was putting Will through. "I will call you when I have an answer for you."

Before he could reply, I hung up the phone.

"That was seriously ballsy, Bren; you are playing games with your only offer," Stacy said, wiping a stray tear from her eye.

I shrugged and said, "Fuck, um, they knew I was right for this job, so they need to know I know my worth in the marketplace. Yes, my experience may be lacking for them, but my grades are excellent."

We finished the bottle before heading back to Stacy's flat.

The offer came through the next morning, standard stuff, but they were lowballing me on the salary. So, I sent back a note that the salary was less than what I had been offered for a position at Canary Wharf.

It was a lie, for sure, but I needed them to take me seriously. Of course, this could backfire on me, but with this company, I was willing to take the chance.

As expected, my phone pinged an incoming email, and they had increased the salary by 20%; this was more in line for a new starter with my qualifications. Sadly, Brenda was still earning considerably less money than Bryan was earning when he was fired, but he had 5 years more experience than Brenda.

I left it an hour before I called Will, "Hi Will, Brenda Chaplin here. I just reviewed the latest offer, and I'd like to accept it."

Sounding relieved, Will replied, "Oh, fantastic news, Brenda; I'll let them know."

I headed out to the local Costa Coffee for a cappuccino and muffin. I was very pleased with myself. I texted Stacy the news, and I received an email from Will with my start date. This Monday I would be back in the game, as a woman, but back in the game nonetheless.

As I sat there browsing the net on my phone, I felt some eyes on me. I looked over and noticed some guys trying to steal glances. He was in his mid-20s, not a bad-looking guy. His outfit was expensive but casual, so I suspected he was some trust fund heir.

I decided to play along, and when we locked eyes again, I gave him a coy smile that many girls had given me in the past. I had no intention of doing anything with this guy. I still liked girls, but this would be fun and good training for when I'm at work.

I knew I hooked him when he came over to my table.

"Hi, I'm Tristain," he introduced himself, a little cocksure of himself.

I gestured to the free chair opposite me and said, "Brenda, how do you do?"

He took a seat with a look of conquest; he thought he was all ready for me to drop my panties for him. "I've not seen you in here before."

"I've just returned from overseas," I explained. "I'm staying with a friend until I can get a place of my own."

He nodded as if captivated by me; he thought he was a real player. God, did I act like this when I was trying to pick up girls? He replied, "Yes, I've traveled a bit, mostly around Europe."

"I was mainly around Africa, helping the poor villagers there," I said, raising the stakes.

"That is so commendable," he said with a patronising tone, and he leaned forward, resting his face on his hands. "So, what does a good-looking girl like you like to do for fun?"

"Oh, I'm not sure you can afford to date me; I have expensive tastes." I went for the kill.

He did not bat an eyelid. "You will be surprised at how well I can treat a girl."

"Really, and I suspect you'd expect something in return?" I asked.

He shrugged. "Well, if I shower a girl with wine and roses, I'd think it is only fair she gives me something in return."

"Ah, so you are a love and leave kind of guy, "I said sarcastically. "How romantic! Buy her a nice dinner and expect her to open her legs."

I had him on the ropes. "No, no, you have me all wrong; I would never treat you like that."

"Bollocks, you would," but instead I replied, "I like a man who can take care of me; what do you do for a living?"

"Um, I'm between jobs at the moment; I graduated from university in sociology," he said proudly.

"I see, not a degree that will get you a real job then?" I snapped back.

He took offense to this: "So what bloody qualifications do you have?"

"Me, well, I have three master's degrees in business and finance." I let rip with both barrels. "I also have a job in the city."

"Impressive," he tried to regain the upper hand. "So, can I take you out for a drink one night?"

"Look, you are sweet, and the trust fund may impress most girls, but I prefer my men who have earned their success, so I don't think so." With that, I rose and triumphantly strolled out of the coffee shop, letting my arse swing seductively with every step.

Later, when I told the story to Stacy, she laughed so hard she nearly choked.

As we ate dinner, I said, "I'm enjoying this new experience as a girl, but God, I'm horny; I can't go out and pick a girl up looking like this."

"Ah, poor you; being a girl has left you with blue balls," Stacy mocked me.

I stood and lifted my skirt and pulled my panties to the side, my fully erect cock sprang free.

"Don't suppose you're willing to help a girl in need out?" I ask, almost pleading.

"I'm not attracted to girls normally," she said, her eyes focused on my cock. "But it has been a while since I have been fucked, and that cock looks pretty good to me right now."

She stood, took my hand, and led me to her bedroom. My cock was tenting my skirt, and it swayed side to side as I walked.

Within seconds of entering the bedroom, we were both naked.

Stacy leaned in, kissed me on the ear, and said, "This will be our last time; you will need to find another way to scratch this itch in the future. I like you, but I do not want to take us to the next level; I just can't give myself to one person right now."

I did not answer; I simply picked her up and pushed her against the bedroom wall. I guided my cock into her, both moaning at the pending release. I started to fuck her with a passion, and she wrapped her legs around me as she rode my cock.

I buried my face in her breasts as she flung her head back and her hands clawed at my back. Her first orgasm hit, and I felt her juices running down my cock. I pulled out and forcibly tossed her over her makeup table, making the items fly off from the force.

I kicked her heels apart and re-entered her from behind, both our bodies glistening with sweat.

Stacy was panting as she looked over her shoulder at me and screamed, "That's it. Fuck me hard, you fucking sissy boy. Prove to me there is still a real man in that girlie body."

Her berating spurred me on, and she came again. I withdrew from her pussy, and pulled her by the hair till she was kneeling in front of me. I pushed my cock past her lips and began to skull-fuck her.

"That's it, bitch. Suck that sissy cock. Get ready to drink my girlie seed," I said to her as my cock entered her throat.

In less than a minute, I unloaded both balls into her mouth and said, "Fucking take it."

My orgasm was so intense that Stacy had a problem keeping it in her mouth, and some of my issue dribbled down her chin.

She stood up and surprised me by pulling me into a kiss. As I opened my mouth to accept her tongue, I suddenly tasted something salty.

Stacy was snowballing me with my own cum, and I was not as repulsed as I thought I would be.

After we both showered separately, we both sat together on the sofa, both in our night dresses.

"Christ, you never fucked me like that as a guy," Stacy said, sipping her wine.

I smiled coyly and said, "Like I said, it had been a while."

"You did not seem to mind the taste of your own spunk; I guess you really are turning into a woman," she teased.

I shrugged and said, "It is not as bad as girls make it out to be; I am not sure what all the fuss is about."

"OK, we will have to find you a nice boy to suck off, and then see if you still like it," Stacy said with friendly mockery.

I just stuck my tongue out at her like a little girl.

Over the weekend, I did some more shopping for work outfits. My wardrobe as Brenda had already surpassed the amount of clothes I had as Bryan, and I really liked the way the clothes made me look.

Monday morning soon arrived. I was up early, made-up, with my hair in a high ponytail. I wore a light blue Oxford collared shirt, unbuttoned, to reveal the most amount of cleavage without being obscene.

On my legs, I wore nearly black hold-up stockings, and over that, I had on a black pinstripe pencil skirt with a matching 2-button jacket. I chose a pair of black 3" open-toed court heels for my feet, and I stuffed all my stuff into my handbag.

I put a small gold chain around my neck and gave myself a squirt of Poison by Dior. I was ready to face the world.

I gave Stacy a little twirl when I met her in the kitchen, and she said there would not be a soft cock in my department.

We took the tube together and headed into the city.