Wife's Lingerie

Story Info
Man enjoys being a woman wearing his wife's lingerie.
3.2k words
4.57
8.2k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TammyPanty
TammyPanty
1,160 Followers

My wife and I had been married for over five years. Every chance I got I always gave her beautiful vintage lingerie as a present. Baby doll nighties, beautiful full-cut nylon and lace panties, half-slips and full slips loaded with pretty lace, and satin and lace bras and garter belts. She always seemed to like the presents and she would usually wear them when we had sex, but that was about the only time I got to see her in the lingerie.

I am not a very tall person, only 5 foot 6 inches, and my body frame and proportions are very close to my wife's same size. She had a job that occasionally called for her to be out of town overnight, sometimes for two nights. It was during one of her work trips that I began to experiment wearing her lingerie. I absolutely loved the feeling of the lingerie on my body and looking in the mirror I saw the beginnings of a very pretty woman looking back at me.

My wife and I continued to have a regular sex life, but it was very mundane, nothing wild. I had no problem getting and erection with her and I always ejaculated inside of her after stroking in and out of her for more than a few minutes. I began to notice it took me longer to ejaculate than it had when we were first together. She seemed to always have an orgasm, so both of us were on the surface satisfied.

I began to look forward to her business trips even if it was only for one night as I immediately took the opportunity when she left to put on her lingerie and spend as much time as possible enjoying myself being a girl. I began to buy myself make-up and lipstick and a wig and breast forms. I taught myself how to apply eye shadow and false eyelashes and soon I had perfected my look as a girl.

I took several photos of myself when I was fully dressed as a girl and I was amazed at how naturally feminine I looked. I was more than pleased at the fact that when I was dressed, my average size penis would retract into my body and my ball sack would shrink down too. The front of my panties looked almost flat. In time I learned how to gently push my balls one at a time back up into my body cavity and the look between my legs was very feminine.

When playing like this there is a natural desire to push things farther and I was no exception to this rule. The first step for me was to take the time to shave my entire body. I was very lucky that I was not naturally hairy, but I shaved my legs, chest, and between my legs until I was totally smooth. Wearing my bra, panties, and nylon stockings felt wonderful and because my wife always wanted to have sex in the dark she never noticed or mentioned that my body hair was completely gone. At this moment I felt fortunate that my wife did not like putting my penis in her mouth and engaging in oral sex. If she did she would have immediately noticed I had no pubic hair. She had only put my penis in her mouth once and that was before we were married and then she told me she preferred not to do it again.

I began using lotion on my body and my skin became very soft and feminine. I noticed my nipples growing very large when I fucked my wife. I had never seen myself with that kind of reaction before. I began to notice dressing as a girl and staying dressed for a day or two felt very normal to me. Wearing my male clothing was what felt strange. I found a site online that sold training bras for males and I bought a few in different colors. It got to the point I did not feel properly dressed until I had a bra on.

It had been about six months of me dressing as a girl every time my wife went on a business trip that I developed the courage and the desire to see if my female persona could attract a biological male. Nothing about that felt to me like I was homosexual as I was so into my role as a girl when I was dressed that it was only natural I would want to have the companionship of a man. I posted some of my photos on a website for girls with a penis and was pleasantly surprised at the emails I received.

I struck up a back and forth correspondence with a man who seemed to me to be very normal and interested in getting to know me better. We exchanged emails and photos over several months and he finally asked me out on a date. In the photo he sent to me I saw him as very handsome. Later he sent me a photo of him with a strong erection and I found myself fascinated with his beautiful penis.

I was very clear with him from the beginning that I was married to a woman and we engaged in sexual intercourse on a regular basis. I also told him my wife would go on business trips of a day or two once a month and that was the only time I had available to me for a date.

"That's not a problem at all Tammy. You tell me when you are ready and have the time to spend with me. I'll be here for you." He wrote.

It turned out he lived fairly close to me but I had not told him my address at this time. Then the moment presented itself. My wife was going on a business trip that had her away from home for three days and three nights. I decided that was the opportunity I had been waiting for and I sent a message to my email friend.

"My wife is leaving town for three days on Monday. I'm very interested in spending time with you as the girl I am. Can you come to my home next Monday evening so we can spend time together as a couple?" I asked.

I was like a girl waiting for the phone to ring looking for his answer. It was about five hours later that he responded;

"I would love to meet you and treat you like the pretty lady you are. I'll see you at 6pm next Monday."

I was thrilled and could not wait for Monday to arrive. I spent all day Monday after my wife left getting ready for my date. My make-up and wig came together perfectly and I looked every inch a woman. I decided I would greet my date at the door with me wearing a white baby doll nightie with large full cut rumba panties and white lace top stockings. I topped this outfit off with a chiffon see-thru white and lace floor length robe.

I was almost fully dressed by noon and I decided to do something I had never done before. I got my wife's small dildo that we used sometimes when we had sex and before I pulled on my rumba panties I put lube on the dildo and slowly inserted it into my asshole. At first it was uncomfortable, but as I relaxed the dildo slid in deeper and felt really good. I slid the dildo in and out of me for at least five minutes as I felt my asshole relax even further. I was totally clean down there and I found I enjoyed the feeling. My penis began to plump and wiggle as I did this so I stopped not wanting to ejaculate until I was on my date.

Exactly at 6pm there was a knock at the front door. I had been a little nervous giving this man who I had never met my home address, but his email messages to me gave me comfort that I was not getting involved with an undesirable man. I opened the door wearing a baby doll under a long chiffon robe. The fact that the baby doll and panties I had on belonged to my wife gave me a feeling of excitement.

"Tammy?" He asked.

"Hi, yes, I'm Tammy." I replied.

"I'm Jack, and may I say you look lovely."

"Why thank you Jack. You are kind to say so. You look very handsome yourself." I replied.

Jack came into the door and could not take his eyes off of me. I loved the way he looked me up and down and how girly and feminine I felt. I could feel my penis beginning to twitch in my panties and I wanted to keep it under control, but it was getting difficult to do so.

The two of us sat together on the sofa in the living room and then Jack made his move gently running his hand up my stockings and lightly brushing into the front of my panties feeling for my penis. I responded by putting my hand between his legs over his pants to feel for his penis. I could tell he was growing a big erection. Jack leaned into me and without any hesitation I leaned forward to him as our lips met in what became an intimate tongue kiss. I felt my penis quiver in my panties with my excitement.

"Why don't we move into the bedroom?" I whispered.

"I'd love to. May I pick you up?" Asked Jack.

"If you like; I'll point the way." I answered.

Jack slid his strong arm under my legs and his other strong arm around my back and lifted me off the sofa. I put my arms around his neck as I guided him into my bedroom. When we got to the bed he gently put me down and then immediately began to take off all his clothes. I was embarrassed that my penis was now growing and shaking inside my panties. This did not seem to bother Jack. When Jack was fully nude, his huge erection stood straight out. I leaned forward and kissed the head of his cock and gave it a playful lick. I tasted pre-cum for the first time and I felt my panties pulling against the head of my penis as I was also growing a rather large erection.

"Get on the bed on all fours." Said Jack.

I did as he asked and got on my hands and knees. I felt Jack climb on the bed behind me and then felt him pull my panties down to my knees exposing my ass to him and my naked erection. I had never experienced an erection of my penis this big or this hard. I began to breathe deeply. Before I could even think I felt Jack's finger slide lube over my asshole and just as quickly I felt the head of his cock pushing against me. It only took a couple of pushes and the helmet of his erection slid right inside my body followed by the long shaft of his rock hard cock. I was a girl being fucked by a man, and I really loved the feeling.

Jack only went in and out twice when my erection erupted with the most intense and pleasing ejaculation I had ever experienced. My semen shot out of my cock so hard it made a noise when it hit my pulled down panties. And my first ejaculation quickly gave way to a second more intense ejaculation. I was gasping for breath as I shot a third rope of cum from my cock as Jack pushed deeper inside of me.

"Oh dear God! I've never cum so hard in my life! And It's still happening!" I gasped.

"So my little girl Tammy likes to be fucked by a man, is that right?" Asked Jack.

"Not just any man, but by you Jack! I'm so turned on by the feel of your cock inside me! I can't believe how wonderful this feels!" I answered and again shot out another rope of cum. I had never ejaculated this intensely in my life!

"I think it's time for me to cum, don't you baby?" Asked Jack.

"Oh yes baby, yes. Cum inside me as deeply as you can!" I gasped.

"I'm ready to fill you up!" He said in a breathless way.

Then I felt his big cock pulsate and shoot out its sperm and semen deep inside my body. I clamped down hard with my butt muscles to prevent him from pulling out as he gasped and shot out another rope inside me followed by a third strong shot. Then he kept twitching and I assumed a much smaller amount was ejaculating. I had just been fucked by a man and I was a complete woman as a result of what happened. I clamped my butt tightly on his cock as it softened and soon he slid out of me.

"That was wonderful! You are a really sexy lady! I'll freshen up and be going now." Said Jack.

"Oh Jack, please don't go. We have all night. Stay here in bed with me and cuddle until you get hard again, I want you to fuck me again tonight with me on my back so I can look into your eyes as you take me." I pleaded.

"Well, I guess I can do that, if that's what you want." Said Jack.

"It's really what I want. I want you to fuck me again and cum inside me. You are so strong and handsome." I sighed.

I had just engaged in intercourse with another man for the first time in my life and I loved the feeling. I did it while wearing my wife's baby doll nighty and being fully into my role as a girl. It did not at all feel gay, it felt so natural as I was a girl enjoying sex with her man. Jack remained naked and we hugged face to face in bed and then we tongue kissed for well over ten minutes feeling each other's body as we did.

It took about an hour but I began to feel a slight twitch in my panties as I felt my penis starting to grow again. Jack's cock was pushed against my body and I felt him also start to get another erection. I gently stroked his manly cock and felt it growing quickly in my fingers. I quickly pulled my panties off so I was naked from the waist down with the hem of the baby doll just covering my growing hard-on.

"Are you ready to fuck me honey?" I asked.

"I'm always ready for a girl like you." Replied Jack.

"I want to be on my back and look into your eyes while you are on top of me. I'll raise my legs up so you can easily enter me. I really want you to fill me again with your sperm." I said as I got into position.

Jack helped me push my legs up and when he did my erect penis flopped directly onto my body. Jack slowly inserted his erection into my body and I again clamped my ass onto his cock. He began to stroke his cock in and out and it only took two pushes and I again began an uncontrolled ejaculation. With my erect penis lying back and the head pointed straight up at my face as I was on my back I shot a rope of semen so hard and so far, I felt it hit the bottom of my chin as I gasped in pleasure. A second shot creamed all over my tummy area. I had again experienced a really intense orgasm.

Jack continued to pound in and out of me until I felt his cock twitch and he started to ejaculate deep inside my body.

"Oh my God Jack, you're really cumming. Just like before!" I gasped.

"I'm fucking you babe, just as you asked. Take all my cum inside your body." Gasped Jack.

After Jack had shot all of his cum inside me we stayed copulated tightly together until his cock lost its erection. We tongue kissed while this happened and it made his erection stay harder longer. I was floating on a cloud with pleasure.

"Jack honey, please don't leave tonight. Please stay here in bed with me and cuddle with me as we fall asleep together. I want to be in your arms as long as I can." I said coyly.

"Okay baby. I'll do as you ask, but I have to get going in the morning." He replied.

As I was lying there in his arms I thought back on what had happened and what I had experienced. I had just had intimate sexual intercourse twice with a man in the same bed I sleep with my wife. And I did it wearing my wife's baby doll lingerie, full make-up, and a wig. I had never in my life felt so girly, or so normal. Jack left in the morning and I cleaned up everything before my wife got home.

Over the next few months I continued to have sex with my wife, but I never orgasamed as intensely when I was inside of her as I did when Jack was inside of me. I found myself looking forward to her business trips and I got together with Jack every time she left town. I was so good with my make-up and wig and wearing my wife's lingerie and her dresses that Jack started taking me out in public with him as his date. There was never any doubt in others that I was Jack's girlfriend. Every date always ended with Jack fucking me to my intense pleasure.

One month I went with Jack to a cocktail party at the home of some people Jack knew as business associates. Jack introduced me as his girlfriend without any signs of people thinking otherwise. I was in a beautiful cocktail dress of my wife's and I was wearing a very sexy black garter belt over my panties and under my full slip to hold up my black stockings. In the course of the evening I was thrilled when one of the men at the party made a pass at me. I knew when this happened I was projecting nothing but pure femininity.

I continued to have regular sex with my wife, it was never anything exotic, and it was always missionary style with my wife on her back. She would spread her legs open and it was up to me to insert my erection into her. She would have an orgasm occasionally and I always managed to ejaculate. As time went on it took me longer to do it however. I found myself thinking about all of the semen and sperm I had in my body from Jack's ejaculations, and it was as if I was being a lesbian when I was fucking my wife.

I have since found myself thinking about what I would need to do to live full-time as a woman and maybe one day I will be able to live that dream.

TammyPanty
TammyPanty
1,160 Followers