9-to-5 series: Jacob and Craig 03

Story Info
Part III of Jacob and Craig's story.
5.3k words
4.78
4.1k
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/18/2023
Created 04/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: this is a re-published version of Part III. After comments from feedback from a few people, I realized that they were right: Craig should remain respectful of his alpha privilege and not use derogatory slurs towards Jacob, even if he does like it.

TRIGGER WARNING: There is some strong language, heavy domination and degradation. There is also a heavy rough scene that might be triggering.

------------------------------------

Craig was in the kitchen pouring some rum in two glasses. He was bare ass except for the shirt. His ass matched the beefiness of the rest of his body. It was round, but not too firm. There was obviously some muscle in there. It was also just as hairy as the rest of him. I felt a bit overdressed; I hadn't even taken anything off, but I should really have changed clothes given my state.

My shirt was covered in wet slimy drool and my pants had cum stains from my load shot through my underwear. I looked up to Craig when I realized he was coming my way with a generous glass of rum. His stride was making his now soft cock flap from one meaty thigh to the other. His shirt ended right at the top of his thick bush. He smiled at me when my eyes went from his soft dick to the glass, then to his face.

"Don't tell me you are still eager?" he said jokingly. I chuckled and took a sip to hide the slight blush. "I have some clothes I can lend you if you want to throw those in the wash. The spit is one thing, but the cum, that's uncomfortable."

"Sure, thanks!"

He stepped through the threshold of his bedroom and came back with one of his shirts and jogging pants. "Go on," he said.

I removed my damp clothes in his living room. I knew he's straight, so I wondered what he'd say, but he stayed quiet while I stripped. I looked at him blushing. It was the first time I was in any state of undress with him and I didn't want him to realize then and there that he was getting his dick wet from a gay dude.

He looked down at my genitalia and raised his eyebrows. He never said anything, but it's the usual reaction from other guys. I knew my dick was tiny. It wasn't considered a micro penis, but it was below average when hard, and less than an inch when soft, as it was at this moment. Combined with the little pebbles for testicles, I was as opposite to macho as one could be. I did grow pubes, but nothing else, even my legs, armpits and arms barely had anything other than fine -- almost invisible -- hairs. The pubes that did grow were ridiculously fine and looked weirdly out of place with the rest of me, so I got rid of them religiously. My balls were smooth as marble naturally.

I do have a decent physique. I work out regularly and am defined, if not skinny. I'm not big, but it works well with my 5'4" and 110 lbs. frame. My ass definitely my defining feature: bubbly, round, smooth and firm.

Of course, I was always embarrassed of it, especially around macho men -- like Craig. His 6'2" muscle bear body was the epitome of masculinity that I will never be able to achieve. While I like being a tiny twink, it's hard being taken seriously in a heavily masculine dominated world.

I folded my arms in front of me realizing too late that I was sending signals of my discomfort. He smiled knowingly that I was shy which made me blush. I twisted around swiftly to get to the clothes. I first grabbed the jogging pants and bent over. Before I knew it, my butt cheeks were spread open, and Craig had a clear view of my pink hole. I knew there was nothing to be embarrassed about there since I knew it was a great hole by taking regular pictures of it, but I never intended to flash him like that at this moment.

I immediately brough them up to see that they were way too big for me. Craig definitely had a way larger waist than I did. They dropped to the ground before I was able to get the shirt over my head which received a deep chuckle behind me.

The shirt was big enough to reach below my ass which will have to do. The short sleeves reached down below my elbow; I probably looked ridiculous.

"I should have realized my clothes wouldn't fit you right, but that shirt will do. It hides everything at least, especially if you're shy." He said it, but never made a move to cover up his hairy dick. I didn't complain.

"Well, compared to you, I look like a girl," I responded. I grabbed the glass of rum and made my way to the couch with him. He smirked at that, looked down at me and said: "I suppose you kinda do."

I turned red in the face, but I wasn't angry. Actually, I was happy that the shirt was so big, it hid the slight involuntary jerk of my tiny dick. Girl? I thought to myself. Well, I suppose I could work with that...

I took my thoughts away from it and focused on my drink.

Craig got up and grabbed my dirty clothes on the floor and went into the utility closet near the front door. I heard some banging and water being turned on as the washer jerked.

Craig came back without his shirt and for the first time, I saw him in full glory. He really was a beast. The thick hairs on his chest never stopped. They went around his sides, his shoulders and converged with the coarse hairs of his back and arms. And he was definitely huge. His pecs and shoulders were boulders and wide as the hallway. I could admire every muscle of his now and I couldn't keep my eyes off of him.

"I know, I'm a hairy mess." He said at my gaze. "I usually trim it when I expect things".

"Don't trim it," I told him. "You are so hot." That was the best I could say at that moment, I just was in a trance. He looked at me with an eyebrow raised and a little smile.

"You really love it?" he asked incredulously. When I nodded. "Well, gay guys have different taste than women, it seems. I get a gross look from them at the beach." My face was definitely showing disapproval of those women.

"They have no idea what they can have with a man like you," I told him. My voice was a little higher than usual when I said that, knowing that I was just short of breath.

"You know, from behind, it doesn't look that different from a girl's ass," he said while resting down on his side of the couch. I chuckled at that. I knew that many guys on Grindr would ask me I was "passing" thinking I was trans.

"I'll take whatever to get to taste that dick again," I responded.

"How much of a slut are you?" he asked abruptly. I looked at him for a second to make sure he was just curious, not judgmental.

"I love dick, like a lot." I said, waiting to see if he wanted more. When he just looked, waiting, I continued. "I suck a dick once or twice a week, sometimes with new guys, sometimes with regulars. I play with my ass a lot too."

"You play on your own?" he asked in disbelief.

"Eum... yes?" I answered not knowing if he was serious.

"What do you get from that?"

Oh, boy, I thought. I smiled at him and took a sip of rum. He really doesn't know.

"The prostate is a great source of pleasure," I told him, then took a sip. I was looking at him to see if he understood or was able to process.

"You mean like those tests that the doctors do to check your prostate?" He was slowly getting there, but I decided to give him a push.

"Kind of. You can stimulate it through the ass. A dick, or a hand is good for it" I clarified for him. Again, I let it sink in. He was a little surprised.

"So, getting fucked is not just for the person fucking?" He said, "Which is why anal sex being so prevalent with the gays!"

He took it well in stride. He drank another sip.

"So, you play with your ass..." I realized he was asking for details.

Could he really be interested in fucking me? I asked myself. I couldn't help thinking about his huge hairy dick splitting me open. I'd probably need poppers... maybe.

I took a sip of rum again. Craig was fixated on me, obviously drowning in suspense.

"I do, you probably noticed that I'm not blessed," I blushed while my eyes went down to my crotch. When I looked back up, his gaze had gone there too. His eyes shot up to my face again, realization written all over his face.

"That's no reason to going up there, Jacob" he spat out, shocked and a little taken off guard. I wouldn't say he was disgusted per say, but he wasn't pleased. "I have a few friends who have little ones too and they manage just fine. They're just as much a man as me!"

I froze, looking at him. I didn't realize I touched a sore spot for some reason. I tried to keep control over my face, but I could tell my eyes were rounded and I was still like a deer realizing it's a prey. He was still breathing hard, and his fingers were holding on to his drink a little too tight.

I gathered my strength. "I didn't think it through. I'm sorry if I upset you. I thought you were curious; I didn't realize you were disgusted." I looked down, breath shallow and shaking. He made a deep sigh, and I could hear the clinging of ice on glass as he brought it to his lips.

"I'm not disgusted."

I looked up slowly. I was sinking deep in his couch and the large shirt of his was basically a blanket on me, trying to hide as much as I could.

"They're insecure about it, sure, but they're girlfriends and such are just as satisfied," he finally said, looking at me, still a little frustration in his eyes. "I feel bad for them, but you're right on some things: not everyone is blessed as I am."

His face was slightly turned my way and I could see a little curve in the corner of his mouth; he was proud of his size, as he should be.

"So, you think you don't deserve to fuck because of your size?" he asked. He seemed to know I wasn't going to continue on with my explanation without him instigating it.

I hesitated. I was still sunk deep in the couch, but I took a swig of the rum again. I was looking for some courage, and the liquid was definitely starting to give me some. I never left my eyes on him, trying to figure out if I was going too far before I did again.

"I don't want to fuck," I responded slowly looking at him. His eyebrows clenched and face changed one of confusion.

"I don't get it. You're a man, we all have the urge to fuck," he growled like a true alpha. I smiled at that a little knowing I was going to blow his mind.

"I don't," I started, looking at him in the eyes. "You saw how I was when being used the last two times?" He nodded with a knowing smile but waited for more. "I'm the same way with my ass."

Again, like earlier, I waited for him to process. "So, it doesn't hurt?"

"It can, if me or the partner is not careful, but it feels amazing." He looked straight at me, maybe trying to read if I was serious.

"You're let a big dick split you open like a sex toy and love it." He said it sarcastically, in a deep voice. He was definitely shaken, probably thinking about getting that done to his own ass. I couldn't help but think of him saying that as a dom top, looking down at me with his dick balls deep, stretching me open. It gave me a little moment of desire and a little craving from my hole.

"It's not for everyone!" I added quickly, hoping I hadn't lost him to pure disgust. "Many gay guys only top or prefer it over bottoming."

"You call it bottoming?"

"Oh. Yah, the receiver, I guess," I clarified for him.

"I've never had anal, actually," he added. His eyes were showing the early signs of intoxication. He wasn't drunk, but the rum was doing its thing. I didn't answer him, I wasn't sure what to do exactly.

He got up slowly. I looked at him as his large hairy frame climbed higher towering over me. He passed me and went for the bottle of rum to pour himself another glass. "More?" he asked me, bringing the bottle with him to his coffee table in front of him as he sat down. I showed him that I still had most of the glass still. "Help yourself whenever."

"I miss her."

I wasn't sure what Craig was saying at first, until I remembered the breakup earlier this year.

"Well, not her really, just someone to talk to, cuddle, or fuck." He added shortly.

"Companionship," I added, thinking the same thing. He looked at me then, nodding. "How long you been single?"

I had a boyfriend up until near the end of university which was almost two years ago. I was a little unsatisfied with our sex life, so we broke up when he got a job out west. We were together 2 years, but I had dated this guy for six months shortly after that, but realized I just wanted raunchy sex. He was a little older than me and taught me how to take dick properly but being free made me want to experiment more.

"A little over two years now," I said, reminiscing over. "We were together 2 years. We just didn't fit well together, at the end of the day."

He nodded. "Young love losses its magic sometimes, unless you nourish it to become mature love."

"How do you deal with being alone?" he asked, genuinely.

"Honest answer?" I asked, not wanting to traumatize him.

"Yes?" Craig chuckled. "You a freak or something?"

"A little," I hinted, looking at him straight in the eye.

"Can't be as bad as what I put you through, I'm sure." He said. "You did tell me no-one treated you the way I did before."

True, I thought, keeping eye contact with Craig. I had said that, but I still did some pretty crazy things. So, do I tell him?

"True," I echoed from my thoughts. "But I have a few wild stories. You probably do too." I smirked browing towards his jock years. "You seemed popular at university, and still hot as the Sun."

He laughed a deep throaty one. "Chicks will do things, then never do them again. I suppose I shouldn't be surprised that gay guys are pervs; they are still guys after all."

"Well, taking dick at a bar, or in a park is definitely thrilling. Gang bangs were fun, but group things are not really my thing, unless I'm the center of attention." He grabbed his bottle of rum for a refill without taking his gaze on me. He poured himself his third glass, making it a double. I stopped my quick anecdotes there, to give him a taste of what I could take. I gazed right back at him, knowingly.

"Jesus," was all he said.

"The trick is to get tested every three months and be safe with someone you don't know." I made sure he understood. "The last five months were boring for me. I've been so busy with busy season, I just managed by myself." He looked at me puzzled. "Butt plugs and Dildos," I clarified for him.

"Oh!" He stayed quiet, keeping his eyes on me. He was getting drunk, I could tell. I eyed his glass which was almost already gone.

He's done for the day, I think. No way he'll be in shape to breed me.

"I'm hungry and would like to at least watch some of the game." He said. "You can stay, but if I say shush, you shush, understood?"

As a submissive, he didn't have to tell me twice. I nodded, like a scared little kitty, thrilled at being dominated made me a little weak. Of course, the game was on tonight; that's the reason there was such a ruckus at the bar. There was probably another 2-3 hours of the game.

"Good!" He clapped his hands together. "I'm getting beer and I was thinking some nachos or pizza or maybe Chinese?"

"I'd love Chinese if I have a say," I meekly responded.

"After what I put you through, you can choose what goes in your mouth for a while," Craig told me as he slapped my shoulder, giving a knowing smile. He was walking towards his phone on the kitchen counter. I gave him my order and it was already sent out. "Should be here in less than an hour."

He grabbed his remote and was standing right next to me, naked, hairy with no care in the world that he was. A true alpha roaming this world knowing people will bow to his will.

The food came and we ate to our heart's content. He had a lot more beers in him and he was definitely drunk. He was loud and obnoxious. He was in full manspread, and whiffs of musk and pits were making their way towards me. It took everything for me not to dive headfirst for a sniff. I enjoyed his company; I learned a lot about football and was even able to understand a lot by the end of it. Sports are still not my thing, but with company who does love them, it can be enjoyable.

The game was over, it was dark out and I was drunk too.

"Look, I'm drunk, and you're drunk, let's just go to bed." Craig blurted out after he and I yawned. The Chinese food and the empty bottles of beer were all over the coffee table. "You can stay in my bed; I'm too drunk to care and it's the least I can do for treating you like a cum dump."

I jerked at the choice of word, but I knew it wasn't malicious. He didn't even notice he said it, but in my drunkenness, I made a little noise and said: "A little cum dump for dick." Craig chuckled and shook his head.

"Come on, Jacob," he said getting up. He never got dressed and his dick was still flopping around. I followed him to the bedroom, still in his size, 3 times too big for me.

I lay down and dosed off.

-----

I woke up and it was still dark. My throat was dry, and I could certainly feel the signs of a little hangover. A deep steady growl behind me stilled me. Right! Craig and football, I told myself.

I got up slowly to not wake him and went to the bathroom. I found some Advil on his kitchen island; Craig probably already got some as well. At least we won't be too fucked in the morning. I poured myself a full glass of water and swallowed it all. Fuck that was good. I filled it up again and downed it too with two painkillers.

I could tell I had sweat overnight with the oversized shirt and the furnace that is Craig next to me. I took it off before heading to bed, fully realizing I was naked. Again, I dozed off not long after that.

-----

Like every morning after drinking, I woke up horny, fully erect and hungry for dick. I was still groggy and agitated as I felt my dick hard against my belly. But I wasn't expecting pressure from my hole.

I awoke in a jolt, but my ass was already too well trained, and I didn't clench. I heard a deep guttural sound behind me and then meaty hands around one side of my waist. "I wonder how long it would take to wake you up." Craig growled behind me. I turned my neck to look at him. The beast was out, and he was in need. I gasped, and arched my back unconsciously, giving him more access.

I realized suddenly that he was probably halfway in. My lungs let out a high pitch moan.

"Fucking whore. You didn't even resist it. You're lucky I had lube in my drawer, or I would have taken you dry."

"Please, sir. Fuck me."

"Not yet, bitch. You say you enjoy getting split open. Then show me!"

Suddenly, I was empty. I whelped and moaned as my hole slowly contracted at the void. I didn't know what was happening when I felt his thick arms lifting me up, putting me on all four to face the mirror along his bedroom wall. Craig was behind me, a thickly padded muscle bear, a colossus behind my tiny smooth frame. I knew he could have me if he wanted to and still nothing I could do. His hands were holding my waist. He brought his knees between my spread legs and spread them even more.

"I don't even think a chick is as smooth as you," he told me. "And your hole is just as pink as theirs too."

He brought his dick against my now loose hole and pushed in. My face softened knowing what was coming. I looked at his reflection, focused on my hole as it slowly took his massive dick. Then it hit, pleasure. My face contorted in beautiful agony and the air leaving my body was guttural, uncontrolled. He was so slow it was unbearable. "Please," I cried. I couldn't move under him. His hands were holding my waist like they were welded there, and his arms were metal beam, unmoving. I couldn't even try to meet him in his thrust in me. My eyes were tearing up, the anticipation too high. "Please, Craig."

Half of my waist was finally free, but his one-handed grip was still too strong to move. My ass stung and a loud clap hurled me to reality. I opened my eyes with a quick yelp. "You're mine right now and I get to take you how I want to." He spanked again, harder. I let out a little scream again at the pain. "My pleasure is your pleasure, understood?"

12