9-to-5 series: Jacob and Craig 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Craig!" I yelped in a high pitched, trying to abate his anger. He spanked me again hard, and I screamed. The sting was real, I felt tears in my eyes, but dick was rock hard. Oh my god, he's what I need.

"Not Craig!" I heard him breath roughly. He loved that I was squirming based on his desire at every struggle.

"Yes, sir!" I whispered to him; eyes locked into his through the mirror. Obedient and trying to get closer to him, I needed his dick badly, but he'll take me when he's ready.

His eyes never showed satisfaction at my correction. He brought his hand up and I teared up again, knowing what was coming: "It's not enough..." he said, disappointed.

"I'm sorry, sir. You're right! I'm sorry, daddy," I finally said. "You're right... You're my daddy, sir."

He didn't move, but he was a boulder behind me, holding me in place. We locked eyes and he saw the real me for once, the degraded slut I wanted to be, finally. I melted into him, and I let him have full control of me; I didn't fight, and I let go. My face changed showing exactly that; I could see it happening.

"Thank you, daddy," I said softly between deep breaths. No muscle in my body was fighting, and a huge weight was finally lifted. "I will do anything and everything. I won't fight you, daddy." I added just as softly. I know he felt me release to him and I don't think he was expecting it. His face went from a little surprised to one of understanding, then to full desire as it looked down at my smooth bubble ass and my hole twitching for more.

His spanking hand slowly came down to my still stinging ass cheek. He rubbed it smoothly, with his bear paws. He was silent the whole time. Admiring his work at making my ass cherry red. The calluses from lifting weights were extra gritty on my sensitive skin, but they tingled on my skin, and I whimpered in delight. His dick was still halfway in me and my hole relaxed, squirming for more. I knew, I could feel it.

"Thank you, daddy," I whispered. Every full circle of rubbing released a wave of pleasure which made me shiver.

"Fucking hell that hole feels good." I looked at him again and blushed. He was admiring me, probably surprised he could feel like this with a guy. I smiled at him. I knew his dick was just as deep as when I woke up.

He pushed in slowly. My ass opened up as he went. It reached the farthest any dick has gone before and kept going. Grunts were heard out and I realized they were mine; tiny versions from the ones I heard Craig had done before. He was oddly quiet, but he kept pushing and I rode the wave, focusing on getting him the pleasure he needed by taking all of him.

My ass cheeks felt some prickles and I knew I was near the end. His pubes were invading my cheeks which made me wonder where he'd been all this time. They felt great on my raw sensitive ass.

My hole had never been this stretched out and nothing had ever gone that deep. I should have been in pain, but the release of control I felt earlier was still in effect. I was high on pleasure and Craig still had to have his way.

Craig held his position, no thrusting. I was holding my breath with eyes wide open. My hole was stretched. My dick was tingling, but my erection was gone. It didn't matter, my ass was all he needed. Craig was looking at my face through the reflection and I felt him flex his dick inside me. The flex put pressure in the right spot and my eyes rolled up and a moan escaped.

"You should see your hole. It's fucking destroyed and here you are, moaning like a fucking whore." His grasp on my waist tightened and he started to slowly withdraw his dick from me. I was panting as the pressure from my prostate shifted with every inch coming out of me. When I felt almost empty, he thrust his massive dick back in, faster than before. I gasped for a few seconds as the prostate stimulation shifted again. My mouth was open when I looked at myself after my eyes stopped rolling behind my head.

He was balls deep again, thick pubes prickling my cheeks, but they were gone in an instant. He was quickly adding speed to his thrusts. My mouth was wide open in a permanent gasp as tingling waves spread through my body. Control over anything in my body was inexistant. I could hear screams in the back of my mind, and I realized that it was me, then I started sobbing.

This lasted for what felt like ages, but only maybe ten minutes. By the end of it, I couldn't take it anymore. I sobbed wanting to cum, but afraid to voice it; fear of his anger and spanks.

"I'm gonna cum. You better realize the importance of this gift." Craig started thrusting and I was at his mercy. One of his hands grabbed a chunk of my hair. I didn't even acknowledge it; I was too enthralled by his dick stimulating the inside of my ass.

"A sloppy hole for a sloppy slut... Look at yourself!"

I opened my eyes. If it wasn't for him holding me up, I wouldn't be able to stand. With every one of his thrusts, I had to stop my eyes from rolling back to obey Craig. I saw tears streaming down my face from weeping with pleasure. My mouth was open in permanent gasps of ecstasy and drool was starting to leak down my chin.

This is the real me. To my surprise, I didn't hesitate. Sex will never be the same.

Behind me, Craig's masculine furry body was slick with sweat. I could feel the drops of them on my back as he fucked me to oblivion. He was a giant brute, full of sadness and releasing it through anger and desire. I would give him the release he needs, the release he deserves.

"I need your seed, Daddy. Please, daddy!" I managed to say between gasps. I was focused on his face. He was growling, deep now.

My dick felt like it was going to leak, like his dick was pushing cum out from prostate; it was glorious.

Craig pushed my face down on the bed and grabbed my waist with both hands again, guiding them to meet him with his trusts. "Only a real submissive bitch could make me cum like this. This hole is better than a fucking pussy, damn it!"

That's the final validation: I'm better than a woman for this straight alpha male.

I felt every drop of his pulsing dick for every rope of cum he shot in me. I had been holding my breath since he pushed me down against the bed until my own climax. My legs shook and my back arched as the orgasm hit. My tiny smooth soft dick spilled leaking creamy cum, and I cried in ecstasy. Craig was still pulsing from orgasm and thrusting slowly, stimulating my prostate still. Wave after wave of tingly orgasm pulsed throughout my body. I was still shaking by the time Craig released my hips and his dick flopped out.

Craig was laying down on his side of the bed, starring at my and rubbing my ass as I kept position: ass up, face down.

I was finally able to roll on my back and crawl towards the pillows at the head of the bed. Craig was watching me. I knew I had a smile on my face, I couldn't get rid of it.

"What do you say?" Craig asked gruffly.

"Thank you, Daddy..." I sighed smiling, still a little out of breath. "I've never..." My words got lost when Craig put his hand on my thigh. I shivered at his touch; my body was still sensitive.

"Yah, it was great for me too," he said smiling back. "For real though, I never knew anal could be this great. My dick has never been balls deep in anyone before..."

"Well, you can go balls deep in me anytime, Craig," I answered back. He looked at me stiffly. I involuntarily whimpered. "Sorry, Daddy!"

He smiled at me. "Much better, don't you think?"

I didn't dare touch him knowing he's straight, but I smiled back at him feeling satisfied like I've never been before.

He's not an alpha, I thought to myself. He's a God.

12