93 Days of Summer Pt. 03

Story Info
You Did Something.
4.3k words
4.21
1.9k
3
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/10/2023
Created 03/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6

10 minutes after a mind blowing orgasm, we were fixing our clothes. I had just leaned my back against the opposite wall of Darren when we heard the music being turned down and the door opening.

Dean pops his head in with a smile, "I hope you two kids had fun."

I get up from the floor, "Yep. Sitting in a dark small room watching insta stories was so much fun, I want to do it again."

I step out of the closet and only see Kayla, Cam, and Lani left in the room.

I look at Dean talking to Darren before turning back to the rest of the group.

"What happened to Nina and Sam?"

Cam snorts, "When we didn't let you guys out after 5 minutes and none of us received a text from either of you two, we all assumed you two took advantage. Nina, in her infinite wisdom, thought taking Sam upstairs for their 5 minutes in heaven would make you jealous."

I look back at Darren.

He puts his hands in his pocket in thought for a couple of seconds before sighing, "Nope, not jealous."

A breathe I didn't realize I was holding releases.

"Plus, I want something different."

I turned to leave, trying to avoid the new elephant in the room. I didn't look back, but I felt his gaze on me as I walked away.

------------------

The next morning, I drop Granna off at the casino and take Lani to our breakfast spot.

The waitress just left our table after taking our order.

"So, how was it."

I look at her confused.

She rolls her eyes, "The dick?"

I snort, "We didn't have sex."

"But you did something."

Shit.

"We didn't do anything."

"Lying Bitch. Y'all might have came out like nothing happened, but I know you. Plus, I don't know if you know, but you got a hickey on your neck."

I snatch my phone up and click on the camera. When I get the lens focused on the side of my neck, what I see makes my heart stop.

Fuckin hell!

I sigh and close the screen on my phone.

Lani chuckles, "Spill."

I shrug, "I went in there to make Nina mad, but we were suppose to just sit and chill until yall let us out."

"But that didn't go as planned."

"Correct. I actual had sat down, but as soon has he did, he pulled me to him. And Lani, when I tell you that all he did was kiss on my neck and play with breast and I had full body experience. I had to leave to go change my underwear."

"Damn."

"Yeah. But enough about me, what happen when I left?"

She gets dreamy eyed.

"Me and Cam just continued to talk about everything in our lives."

I smile.

My girl gots it bad.

"But 5 minutes after you left, Nina and Sam came downstairs. And, when I tell you that bitch had the nerve to come to Darren, tryin to rub up on him and kiss him. He pushed her away and told her that he was through with her. She start ranting and raving about you and the moment she called you fat, he kicked her out on the street right then and there. He told her to go back home and that a plane ticket will be provided for her within the hour for the next flight to New York."

"Damn."

"Yep. Afterwards, he went up to his room and none of us heard from him the rest of the night."

I nod my head.

"Shay?"

I look up at her.

"I know your relationship or lack thereof with Darren has always been rocky, but if given the chance would you take it."

"I don't know. I know Nina is currently out of the picture, but there could be other Nina's. Plus, his track record with keeping his promises to me is 2 and 0, with the higher being his fails."

She nods her head in understanding, "I understand, but you both were children Shay."

"I can see how that shouldn't play a factor, but look at it this way— Darren, as a child had a crush on me. To curb it, he betrayed me. This led to our friendship becoming no more. I've been over that hurt well before we started back up. In high school, we professed that we had and still had a crush on each other and became fuck buddies. Although we vowed to keep it a secret, I thought we were at least be monogamous in that right. I was wrong to think that would last. As the months went by, we actually started to do more with each other than just finding a place to fuck without getting caught. We would go out to drive-ins, go eat, talk on the phone for hours until we fell asleep. We were doing everything together, but calling each other our significant other. Hell, about a week after Valentine, we no longer hid that we were at least friends again. We went to prom together and even danced together. After he came back from Grad Nite is when things took a turn for the worst. At first, I thought it was just college and finals getting to him. When something important comes up, he always hides himself from the world and blocks everyone out. So, I wasn't worried because I thought he was just focus. It wasn't until the 2 weeks before school ended that I had seen him walking into school with Kerry Lawson hanging off his arm as his girlfriend."

Lani cringes.

"Right. A little hurt, I steered clear of him for the rest of the week. That weekend, my sister brought her boyfriend and his friend home from college for the Summer. The boyfriend was trash, but the best friend was a MAN. Talking to him was such a breathe of fresh air. He made me forget my troubles, both at home and with Darren. 3 days after meeting him, he asked me out and I said yes. Everything was going perfect on our date until Darren showed up with Kerry. They came towards us and sat down uninvited. When I tell you Darren showed his ass, he showed his ass."

I pause to take a sip of my water before continuing.

"At first he was grilling the guy, but Terrance took it in stride. What made me hurt the most was when he brought up our previous activities. He had made a comment about him finding my earring in the backseat of his car and how he found my favorite bar under his bed. I was mortified. I had vowed to never cry in front of those planning my down fall when I was 6, but there I was, spilling tears for Darren fucking Colemen. I got up, slap him in the face and walked out. I didn't speak to anyone for 2 days after that. I locked myself in my room. Hell, Grana couldn't even come in. When I did come out of my room, Granna and Terrance were waiting for me. Granna to make sure I was alright and to give me a good talking to and Terrance to let me know that he was still interested in me. That Summer, I didn't talk, see, or even think about Darren."

"I had two weeks left until school started back. Me and Terrance decided to make it work long-distance and we were going strong. Terrence had been called back to college early because he was Sophomore President and needed to be there to welcome in the freshmen. I planned on doing a surprise visit and was gonna give him the goods that weekend. It was the night before my flight to New York and I remember Grana waking me up in the middle of the night to tell me that Terrance had been in a really bad car accident and he didn't make it. I was so numb to the rest of the world. I didn't speak to anyone for an entire week. At the time I thought I was in love with him, but as I grieved and healed I realized that I had love for him; he had become one of the two very important people in my life. It was 2 days before school started and I had found myself sitting on a rock on top of a cliff overlooking Oakland that me and Darren had found months earlier and dubbed our spot. It was Darren's last night in Oakland before he left and he was coming to enjoy the view for the last time for a couple of months. At first I didn't talk to him. For some reason, I was angry at him. I was angry at him because he caused me to be too embarrassed to be seen by Terrance for two days and I missed two days of falling in love with him."

I laugh shaking my head, "I actually yelled that ridiculous statement at him after he kept talking like we were best buds. I yelled so many things at him and he took it until I crumbled to the ground crying. He held me until all my tears were gone. He told me he was sorry about how he acted and for my loss. That night, I talked about everything; my childhood after we stopped being friends, my feelings for him throughout the years and during our partnership, my time with Terrance, and my hopes and dreams for the future. That night, he just listened and didn't say a word."

"The next morning, I woke up with a letter on my chest and in his car with no Darren in sight at our spot on the cliff. I opened his letter and cried my eyes out. In the letter, he had told me he was sorry for all the heart ache he has brought me and that he was in love with me, but was too scared. He said that kerry was him running from the fear of what loving me meant. He never had thought he would actually be in love with anyone and that scared him. And lastly, he told me to take care of his 1964 baby blue Mustang Convertible."

Lani's eyes grow big, "You mean the 1964 Baby Blue Mustang we've been driving in this last few days and all for 4 years of college?"

I chuckle, "Yes, that Mustang."

Smiles, "Damn girl, you have him wrapped around your pinkie if he gave that to you and he has never asked for it back?"

I shake my head, "Nope. Never. After reading his letter, I placed it in the glove compartment, wiped my tears and went to school. I never looked back since."

"I know all the heartache was years ago, but him coming home with Nina and then trying to get back in my pants is just too much of a reminder of how Darren Colemen was in highschool; nothing has changed."

"Well, I would figure out if you want to pursue this quick."

I scrunch my nose up in confusion, "Why?"

She smirks while scooting out of the booth, "Because he is walking this way," She stands up and looks at the person behind me, "Hi Darren!"

Chapter 7

"Hey Lani. Mind if we joined yall."

Before I could reject his offer, "Actually, its not enough space."

Thats girl

"But me and Cam can go order y'all food and see if when can add another table. You can stay here with Shay and keep her company."

Fucking hell Lani!

I watch as Darren walks pass me and sits down across from me. I get a whiff of his cologne and I instantly become wet. That is my favorite cologne of his.

"Good morning Shay."

Hearing his smooth deep voice sends sparks straight to my vagina.

"Darren. How was the rest of your night?"

"Lonely and painful."

I raise my eyebrow in surprise, "Painful?"

"Yeah. I had the biggest hardon in my life for this girl I saw last night. She has the most beautiful face and any even more beautiful body. I almost had her cumming on my dick last night."

I squeeze my thighs shut.

Fuck, why do I get so wet when he is talking so crudely.

"I was so close; I had her withering in my arms, but at last, the fun ended way too quickly. Thinking of how close I came made me so hard. I tried to rub one out in the shower, but it was unsatisfying."

He sighs sadly before shrugging his shoulders, "But its ok, I'll be pain for however long it takes for her give me a chance." He says that last part while looking me dead in my eyes.

I recognize what is was. I'll wait for you for a minute, but if you take too long, I'm coming for you and I will stop at nothing.

----------------

"Shay, wake up!!!"

"Lani, I'm trying to sleep."

I feel Lani jumping on the bed.

"No, its time to get up. We are leaving in 30 minutes!"

I turn my head and pick up my phone from my night stand, I see that its 4:30 in the morning.

Shit, why did I agree to this?

Cam and Darren had invited us to Darren's family cabin 4 hours away. I had gone with the Coleman Clan every Summer until I was 6 to the cabin. The Cabin itself, was more of a mini mansion with 3 master bedrooms, a living room, personal library, and home theater room that sat on 2 acres of land. It even had a boat house that housed canoes, jet skis, and all the other watersports equipment you can think of. The front of the cabin has a view of a beach-like, man-made lake.

Thinking of a natural springs me and Darren found my last Summer there, I got up and made sure to pack my special toy in my backpack while Lani wasn't looking.

Momma needs some release.

Lani has been here for 3 weeks and I haven't had time to release the sexual tension in my body.

I'll sneak out late at night for a relaxation in the springs.

With that in mind, I brushed my teeth and washed my face before putting on my clothes.

I put on a white v-neck t-shirt, light blue jean short-shorts, black Nike ankle socks, and my lilac crocs on for comfort while on the drive. I took my apple watch off the charger and placed the cord in my backpack. Once I made sure my watch was synced to my phone, I grabbed it and its charger. I put my college sweater on because it was cold outside and I left my bonnet on, over the two braids I made in my hair last night.

"Lani you ready?"

"Yes, ma'am."

We grab our backpacks and hydroflasks and walked out the house. We will be riding with Darren and his friends in his escalade, which was packed with bags and snacks in the car the night before.

"Good morning girls."

We turn to Darren and his friends and murmured good morning.

Cam claps his hands together, "Alright everyone, lets get this show on the road. Me and Lani will be in the back, Dean and Kayla in the middle seats, and Shay, you will be upfront with Darren. You are also our navigator."

Before I could object, everyone, but me and Darren walked away.

He's smiling while walking closer to me. He doesn't stop until he is only a foot in between us, "I look forward to our trip Sweat Pea."

I thank God I had a pullover on because my nipples are rock hard.

Once Darren gets the desired reaction out of me, he walks away towards the car.

Once he is far away, I take as much deep breathes as I can to get my bearings. When my heartbeat goes back to a normal pace, I walk towards the car and get in.

I look over at Darren as he starts the vehicle and puts it in reverse, easing out of the driveway.

I sigh, leaning my head against the window with my eyes close.

This is going to be a long ass two weeks.

Chapter 8

After 4 and half hours, we made it to the Coleman Cabin. Everything was like I remembered save for the 2 lane, 25 yard pool on the other side of the cabin.

"Welcome to Coleman Cabin. There are 3 master bedrooms, all with their own master bathrooms and his and hers walk in closets. When you walk in, you'll be walking into the living room."

Darren opens the door and we all walk inside.

A couple of Darren's trophers were added to the shelves and a few more pictures were on the wall as well, but everything was the same on the inside. I look at the big bay window sitting right above a reading nook.

I missed you so much. We had great times reading and drinking lemonade.

"Down the hall, to the right is the library and on the left side is the home theater room. If you go up those stairs, they lead to everyone's room. Cam and Lani is the first door on the right and Dean and Kayla are the door on the left. Obviously, to the right of us is the dinning table and the kitchen is right behind that wall. And that door over there behind the couch is the guest bathroom. Also, this is the closet, sometimes we catch rain during the Summer, so if you need a rain coat or umbrella, it will be in here. There is also sliding doors that leads to the backyard area were the pool, patio, bar, and grill is. All that I ask is no smoking in the house; do it on your balcony or outside. No muddy or sand filled shoes in the house or in the pool; there is a washing station on the side of the house. And lastly, whats mine is yours."

Everyone started to move their things into the house and upstairs in their bedrooms. I made no comment about the sleeping arrangements. I had assured Lani all of yesterday that I wouldn't mine if she roomed with Cam. I think she is giving him the goods this weekend. I had already made my mind about either sleeping in the living room or in the library

Thats if the big rocking chair is still there.

"Shay?"

I look at Darren still standing there looking at me.

"I know you don't want to share a room with me yet, but you can; we have my parents room and I can sleep on the couch or an air-matress or if you don't feel comfortable with me in the room at all, I can sleep in the living room."

I nod my head at him, "They still have that California King?"

He smiles, "Actually, I got a new one specially made a few years ago. Its bigger than an Alaskan King, sitting at 115 by 115 inches."

I whistle.

"Yeah."

I sigh, "Well, I'm not gonna kick you out of your own room just because we are not an item. The bed is big enough for both of us. Just as long as there is no funny business, we can be in one room together."

I don't know why I agreed to this, but I hope I can follow my own rules.

--------------------

It was almost 10:30 in the morning when we fully got settled in. Cam and Lani were the last two to come downstairs. I was in the process of finishing up the last of our breakfast. I had decided to unpack after eating so I could make breakfast for everyone.

"Yall can start to serve yourselves and I hope you enjoy."

I hear a bunch of thank yous as people grabbed food.

"Damn Shay, this food is really good."

I look over my shoulder at Cam and smile, "Thank you. If you like my food, your gonna love when Lani makes her famous Loco Moco."

He looks at her with love in his eyes.

"This is really good Shay."

I turn off the burner and join the others after making my plate.

"Thanks. I was wondering, we only have food left for lunch, I wanted us to sit down for a minute and plan out what we were cooking for the next two weeks and go to the grocery store for it."

Everyone agreed and after eating and cleaning up, we all came back to the table.

"Okay, I can cook the rest of the day. Cam, Dean, Darren, can any of yall cook?"

I looked at all three guys and Dean was the first to speak up.

"Them two are great on the grill. Any grill days we have I think should be theirs, but I'm sorry to say, I'm not the best cook. I can make you the best creme brulee, but beyond that I'm hopeless."

I laugh, "Okay, your on all of the desserts while we are here. What about you Kayla?"

"I can cook. Just tell me what I'm cooking and on what days."

I nod me head, "Gotcha. I'll cook Mondays and Wednesdays, Lani will cook Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays breakfast and lunch, and Cam and Darren can be on the grill those nights. Dean is on desserts. Kayla, that leaves you on Tuesdays and Thursdays."

Everyone nods in agreement.

"Now that we have that out of the way, I need everyone to write down the ingredients they will need for their meals and any snacks. Oh! Before that, anybody has any food allergens?"

Everyone shakes their heads no.

"Oppose to raw foods?"

"I'm not big on raw foods, but I eat them. Just make it taste good."

I nod my had at Cam, "Same. I have fallen in Love with some local dishes in Hawaii that has raw fish, but I don't eat it on the regular."

I look at everyone, "Please make your list and me and Darren can go to the store for it."

Cam finished his list first, "Here you go."

"Thank you."

He hands me his bank card, "Also, use this when you go. You can get everyone's items on here."

"Are you sure?"

"If not him, any of us would give our card up."

I look to Darren.

He gestures to Cam, "Our boy here, owns and runs a successful cybersecurity company and stands to inherit his father's company, Sea Line Mall."

12