99 Erotica Nights Ch. 02: Bean Pt. 02

Story Info
Megan becomes obsessed with her continually evolving plant.
8.3k words
4.73
8.7k
12

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PDreadful
PDreadful
534 Followers

****Heads up. This is fantasy plant porn including tentacle-like vines and sex with a constantly evolving plant. It also contains mild mind control. If this is not your thing, turn back now.

Also, if you haven't checked out the first part, you might want to read that first. Up to you, but this takes place immediately after the first part.

If this is your thing, I hope you like it.

-PennyD***

The smell of Bean's flower stayed in her head all night long. When Megan woke up the next morning, she found a pale orange substance crusted on her upper lip, draining from her nose in two rivulets. She blew her nose and the snot was bright orange.

She could still smell the thick scent of a cock, Bean's scent, even after she blew her nose several times. It was scary, confusing, and erotic all at the same time, and she wasn't sure if she liked it or not.

It was her day off, and she kind of wished she had to work. She was afraid to see Bean again, embarrassed to death by her actions the night before.

Eventually she had to eat, finally caving when her stomach started growling angrily. It felt silly, but she tiptoed into the kitchen, sighed in relief, then felt incredibly dumb.

Bean was just a plant, nothing unusual about it in any way, other than the size of it. It wasn't waving tentacles, and it hadn't sprouted a venus flytrap-style mouth and started yelling "feed me!". Why had she have made such a big deal over nothing?

While eating a bowl of skim milk soaked Froot Loops she noticed the flower from last night had shriveled and fallen off. A quick second of panic had her on her feet, but upon closer inspection it didn't look damaged. It looked normal, like any other plant when the flowers fell off. At least she hadn't damaged Bean, and as she studied the plant she noticed another plump bud peeking out from a different branch, nearly ready to bloom.

The ringing of her phone had her jumping out of her chair in surprise. She must have zoned out while petting Bean's soft leaves.

Erika. Shit, she'd completely forgotten they'd made plans for today. She jumped up and headed to her bedroom to change, but stopped halfway there, feeling conflicted. While she wanted to hang out with her friend, the thought of leaving the house made her stomach sour, though she couldn't have said why.

Without thinking too much on it she declined the call, then sent her friend a text saying she didn't feel well. She only felt a little bad when Erika's disappointed yet supportive text came back.

She found herself returning to Bean's planter off and on for the rest of the day. Time moved strangely. She'd be watching TV or cleaning and time would crawl, then she would have a strange urge to visit Bean. When she was with Bean she lost time, nearly two hours at her longest interval as she petted its soft foliage. It felt good to sit with the plant, meditative or something, not that she'd ever meditated before. The closest was when she went to those two yoga classes with Erika and hated every minute of them.

But this, she couldn't get enough of the feeling that petting Bean's leaves gave her.

She showered, and when she stepped back into her bedroom to put her pajamas on she caught the heady scent of Bean's flower. It only took her a second to discard the idea of getting dressed, she ran down the steps with her hair up in one towel, and another tucked around her torso.

Bean's flower was actively blooming as she entered the kitchen, but something felt wrong. It took her a second to figure it out. It was too bright, the overhead light too harsh. She turned it off, opting for the softer light over the stove instead.

She threw herself into a chair and scooted closer to the bloom, watching eagerly. The flower opened slowly, almost as if it had been waiting for her. She smiled at the thought, feeling special. The scent became stronger, the same as the night before. Her mouth watered instantly at the smell of Bean's flower, the smell of a big, fat cock. It made her pussy clench.

Megan hesitated. Why did she suddenly want was to slide the bloom's stamen straight up her nostrils again? Was she seriously going to... She took a deep breath to clear her head, but instead she breathed in Bean's scent so hard she could taste it

The urge to bury her face in the flower was nearly overwhelming and her nose tickled at the thought. She wiped it absentmindedly, watching the strange bloom and feeling conflicted. The head of the flower tilted, positioning itself so that it faced her. Just the sight of those stamen gently waving back and forth as they sought her out had her core leaking.

She looked around, trying to find a reason that she shouldn't do this again. The stamen almost seemed to dance as they invited her closer. The smell of the flower was all around her, making it hard for her to think straight. She found her fingers on Bean's soft leaves and it calmed her immensely.

It wouldn't hurt if she just got close enough to smell it again, right? She'd just take a quick sniff and head to her bedroom and take care of herself there. She wasn't gonna put stamen up her nose again, that was crazy. Just a quick smell, then upstairs.

She leaned forward to smell the flower, but those stamen were too hard to ignore. Before she could stop herself she adjusted the bloom and guided the stamen into her nostrils.

What was she doing? A voice in her head told her this was wrong, but then the stamen settled in deep and she sighed contently.

This wasn't wrong. It was perfect. It was exactly what she needed. Why had she fought it? It felt so good, it was natural. She was just reconnecting to nature.

The stamen sank deeper than the last time, tickling her nose enough to make her sneeze. The action tore them from her face. She whined, wiping her snot away with the towel. "Sorry, I'm sorry, please don't be hurt," she said, examining the flower, so afraid she'd screwed something up. "Sorry, sorry..."

The stamen waved gently as if searching for her, and the flower seemed to be okay. She sighed in relief, then guided them back up her nose again. They sank in, returning to the deeper position that had made her sneeze before. She held her breath, ready to fight off the next sneeze, but it never came. Somehow, being even deeper was comforting, like a warm blanket from the dryer. She wanted to wrap herself in the feeling they gave her.

Her brain buzzed with pleasure. Every breath she took washed away her thoughts and filled her with a hazy sort of peacefulness. She felt alive in a way she never had before, connected to everything. Every part of her body felt good and she hadn't even touched herself yet.

At some point her towel had fallen to the floor. It pleased her, giving her better access to freely touch her body. Her fingers plucked at her nipples and she mewled in pleasure. Bean's sexy cock scent was so thick in her nose she could taste it in the back of her throat. It would feel so good to suck a big cock, to feel it leaking precum as it filled her mouth with its girth. She whined, knowing she didn't have anything to put in her mouth that would be a good substitute.

Instead, she moved down to play with her pussy. Had she ever been this wet, this horny before? Her fingers slipped easily between her dripping folds. Bean's stamen vibrated in her nose, sending a lightning bolt of pure ecstasy through her whole body. She shivered, her fingers stopping as she waited for more vibration from Bean's stamen.

Nothing happened. She dismissed it as something she'd imagined and teased her clit with her finger, circling the small nub in toe clenching patterns. The stamen vibrated again and she stopped. The vibration stopped. She touched herself, and it started again. Bean was rewarding her for pleasuring herself. The thought was maddeningly arousing. Her fingers quickened over her sex.

She'd never wanted big and thick cock to stretch her to her limits before, but now she wanted the biggest, ripest dick to stuff into her needy vagina. She wished Bean had something she could use, she knew it would feel so good, like the stamen vibrating in her head.

"Bean," she moaned. "You make me feel so good." It was only a little embarrassing to say it out loud, then the stamen seemed to vibrate a little more and the embarrassment melted away. She pushed two fingers into her core but it didn't feel right, wasn't enough. Three fingers was closer, but still wasn't right.

Bean's stamen buzzed in her head again and the scent enveloped her, became her whole world. She fucked herself with her fingers, riding her hand as much as she could. "God, yes, Bean. More. I want more. I need your cock!" she screamed as she came on her fingers, her passion gushing from her core all over her hand. It didn't matter, nothing mattered except the orgasm she was experiencing and Bean.

Eventually she came down again, but this time instead of feeling ashamed, she wanted more. The stamen receded from her nose and she pulled back just as the flower curled in on itself, then fell from the branch. She pouted, knowing she wouldn't get another chance today to fill the emptiness inside herself.

This time when she looked in the mirror, the orange pollen draining from her nostrils was erotically charged. She liked that she wore Bean's pollen, she was proud of the plant's mark on her face. She didn't clean it off this time, she went to bed with her head full of the smell of a ripe cock ready to fuck her silly.

The next day she dug through the bottom drawer of her dresser until she found an old dildo she hadn't used in ages. When had she stopped masturbating? She couldn't remember, but it had been a while. It looked so out of place, standing straight up on a small towel on her kitchen table as it dried after a thorough washing.

She almost took it back to her bedroom, but another blossom had shown up overnight and she needed something handy to fuck herself with when it bloomed. Her core had been aching all day, feeling empty in a way she'd never experienced before. As soon as the sun set she stripped herself down to her underwear and approached Bean, making sure the dildo was close enough to grab when she needed it.

Her pussy was wet and Bean's flower hadn't even opened yet. "Hey Bean," she cooed as she dropped to her knees before the plant. "I love you." She petted the leaves around the blossom and the bud began to slowly unfurl. "Mmm," she moaned as the petals slowly pulled apart, rocking from side to side with anticipation when the stamen were revealed. When they unrolled and split into two stalks and she could barely contain her excitement.

Her eyes rolled back in her head as she guided them into her nose. It felt so good. Why did it feel so good? The smell of cock filled her head and the thought disappeared, replaced by the craving for a thick cock like she'd never wanted anything in her whole entire life. Petals covered her eyes, so she groped with her left hand until she found the fake blue penis.

She was too impatient, she knew she was rushing it, but she shoved the silicone cock inside her core as hard as she could. Gasping at the sudden pain of being breached for the first time in a long time, she nearly lost her connection to the flower. As it was, the stamen were only halfway inside, and they were making her feel like she had to sneeze again.

Easing up on the dildo, she gently guided the flower back into place, re-seating the stamen where they belonged. They vibrated when she got them back in place and she purred, then rubbed her pussy over the cock on the floor. Her core still ached, but this felt nice, the fake dick sliding between her self-lubricated lips.

The stamen continued to vibrate, so she rocked her hips more, sliding the false phallus back and forth between her lower lips. It still wasn't enough, but it felt nice and Bean encouraged it, stamen still vibrating pleasantly in her head. Bean's cock scent was so strong tonight that she could actually taste it in her mouth.

It wasn't enough. She wanted Bean. She wanted Bean to have a cock that would stretch her lips wide as it thrust in and out. She wanted it so bad that she was whining, even as her orgasm inched closer as she humped the dildo faster. "Bean, god, yes," she moaned. "Fuck, so good."

The stamen seemed to vibrate just a little more when she came this time. Her vision went white, not that she could see anything anyway with how the petals of the flower covered her eyes. Still, she felt amazing as she came, even though she still felt empty. All thoughts drifted away as she came down from her orgasm, stamen buzzing pleasantly.

She expected the stamen to pull from her nose like they did the day before, but they didn't. Instead, they stayed connected, buried deep in her nose. A second of panic had her tugging on the flower, but it didn't budge. The stamen vibrated pleasantly when she stopped tugging and she relaxed. Everything was okay, this was good.

It was only once she was completely relaxed that the stamen receded. The flower withered up and died, and once her legs worked again she headed straight to the bathroom to admire her pollen-covered nose.

Megan called off work the next day and drove to the gardening store. She bought the biggest pot she could find and a ton of soil and fertilizer, then struggled to get it all into her car. It was even harder to get it all into the apartment, but Bean had grown overnight and was now way too big for his current pot.

It took her most of the afternoon, but she got Bean transplanted into the bigger pot, which she'd placed next to the window in her bedroom. The entire time she worked she watched the plump bud of Bean's next flower with open hunger.

She cleaned up and showered, then took a nap, falling asleep while petting Bean's leaves. Why hadn't she moved him into her bedroom sooner?

It was almost dark when she woke, and she was starving. When was the last real meal she'd eaten? She shrugged, dismissing the thought almost as fast as it popped into her head. She rushed from her room to the kitchen and scarfed down whatever she came across until the pain in her stomach disappeared, then rushed back to her bedroom.

It was amazing. While she napped Bean had grown even more, sending out small vines in all directions. They radiated from the pot onto the floor and up the wall behind it, roughly the thickness of a pencil. The scent of cock began to fill her room and she stripped down to her panties again, then sat down on the edge of her bed.

Bean's flower beckoned her closer and she leaned in as it bloomed. It was faster than before, and the flower moved to her face, sliding its stamen into her nose on its own. The action was so hot that she instantly drenched her panties. She was mildly concerned that she'd peed herself, but then the stamen vibrated and her thoughts drifted away as her world narrowed down to just Bean.

She touched herself and the stamen vibrated, rewarding her behavior with pleasure. There was a strange sensation as they seemed to click into place inside her head, and she knew that there was no way she would accidentally dislodge them tonight. The thought made her very happy, and the stamen buzzed Bean's approval, which just made her feel even better.

Her legs spread wide and she pulled her panties to the side then fingered herself, longing for something better to fill herself with. She picked up the dildo and brought it to her lower lips, coating it in her fluids. If she went slower today she could work up to it. The stamen vibrated. She nodded, no longer worried about losing the flower, then pressed the tip of the dildo into her core.

She moaned as the dildo slowly pressed into her wet depths. The stamen vibrated and she rocked the cock between her lower lips, just the tip riding in and out of her opening. Still, she wanted more. She pushed it in farther, about halfway this time. The noises she was making were obscene, but the stamen were vibrating and the silicone toy pushing into her pussy was semi-filling the void she'd been feeling.

There was a strange noise, something sliding over something else, and it triggered an animal response in her. She startled, dropping the dildo to the ground as she jumped up. She tugged at the flower, needing to see what was in her room with her. The flower stayed attached, and tugging at it made her head hurt.

Stamen vibrated and the scent of cock wrapped around her brain again and then she was coming without even touching herself. Her fear melted as she came, the slithering noise instantly forgotten about. She didn't try to remove the flower from her face after she finished coming this time. Instead, she curled up on the edge of her bed and pulled the blankets over her body, then fell asleep.

A strange noise woke her, like something sliding over the floor. She sat up quickly, nearly knocking over the lamp on the bed stand in her haste to see what it was.

Her mouth fell open in astonishment. Her room was now more than half covered in vines, forming delicate and beautiful patterns on her walls and ceiling. The noise that woke her started again and she looked down. The vines were moving, that was what the sound was, slowly sliding across the floor and over each other as they formed a stunning lace-like pattern around her room.

She was naked and between her legs was sticky from her orgasm the night before, so she took a quick shower. Before she jumped into the steamy water she made sure to admire the orange pollen crusting her top lip, a shiver of pleasure passing through her. It was so hot, knowing that Bean was hers, and that she had this secret that no one else knew.

The water felt wonderful, but it also made her a little sad knowing her pollen lines would wash away. She'd just need to replace it tonight. She smiled a little smile, then washed herself quickly.

After her shower she returned to her room to investigate Bean's extraordinary growth from the night before. Another bud had sprouted, this one right above her pillow. She shivered again at the thought of the fun she would have with that bloom tonight, laying down to test out where best to lay later. As she lay there, watching the vines slowly moving through her room, she felt a sense of superiority. Bean was hers.

Bean only seemed to bloom at night, so she knew she had the day to pass before she could slide the sexy stamen into her nose again. Her stomach growled, demanding food. Upon closer inspection, her pantry was pretty much bare. As much as she didn't want to leave, she needed food, and Bean wouldn't bloom without her, she knew it.

Erika had texted her and called her several times yesterday, and she returned her texts with one that said she was still feeling under the weather, but better now. She didn't even feel bad about the lies this time.

Once her fridge and cupboard were stocked with simple foods that didn't need a lot of preparation she headed back upstairs. It wasn't even close to dark yet, barely after two pm, but the flower bud above her bed turned to her as she entered the room as if she were the sun.

Would she have missed it if she'd been gone longer? The thought was ice down her spine. She tore off her clothing, leaving her panties on in her rush to lie under her flower, so worried she'd almost missed it. The flower opened once she was in place, but it looked different. Had she messed up somehow?

The petals on the bottom weren't petals anymore. They looked more like a small nub, though the petals on the top were as big and lush as before. The stamen unrolled and she relaxed as the bloom lowered itself to her face. She couldn't stop herself from moaning as the stamen sank into her nose, then locked into place. She really, really liked that they locked into place, it meant she wouldn't lose her connection to the flower again even if she started thrashing in pleasure. It meant she didn't have to hold herself back.

PDreadful
PDreadful
534 Followers