99 Erotica Nights Ch. 02: Bean Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The small nub came to rest on her lips once the stamen had locked into place and the flower petals covered her eyes, blotting out her vision completely. She slid her hand into her panties and began tracing her vulva, sliding through her slickness. A moment of disappointment flickered when she remembered that she didn't have the dildo ready, then receded as the stamen vibrated pleasantly.

The nub against her lips seemed to pulse, or maybe it was more like throbbing. Did Bean want her to open her mouth?

Unable to deny the bloom or her curiosity, she opened her mouth just a little bit and the little nub slipped between her lips. It tasted sweet, and under that tasted like sex. She sucked on it, enjoying how it felt between her lips and it pulsed again. Was it getting bigger?

The nub seeped fluid into her mouth, the sweet sex taste growing stronger. Her mouth watered and she sucked hard. She giggled in joy when she was rewarded with more of the naughty-sweet nectar. She liked it so much she lost interest in touching herself, focusing on sucking the modified flower petals for more of its delicious nectar.

She wasn't sure if it was in her mind at first, but soon she realized the more she sucked, the larger the nub got. Once she realized it she couldn't stop herself from sucking greedily snd drinking down the nectar as fast as she could.

After a few moments her mouth was filled, her lips stretched perfectly around the nub. It wasn't a nub anymore, either, but now a bulb that filled her mouth in a way she knew she wouldn't be able to remove without biting the base of it, not that she would ever do something like that to Bean. She would never ever do anything to hurt Bean.

The bulb continued to grow until it filled the inside of her mouth to the point where she was almost choking on it, her lips stretched wide as the modified flower continued to swell. It should have scared her, would have scared her before. Now it made her want to suck even more, so she did.

At some point she started touching herself again. She didn't know when, but it didn't matter. She rubbed the lips of her womanhood in time to her suckling of Bean's bulb, and too soon was close to her orgasm.

She slowed down, she wasn't ready to cum yet. She wanted more of Bean's juice, and she wanted to feel this good even longer. It was hard, but she pulled her hand out of her panties and focused on Bean's flower.

More, she wanted more. She wanted to lay here and drink from Bean for the rest of the day, she never wanted this to stop. She wanted a cock between her legs, growimg swollen inside her with unspent seed.

Bean reminded her that it was in charge. Just as she slowed down the stamen in her nose vibrated in the most perfect way, they way they did that made her toes curl. The vibration grew stronger and she was moaning and writhing in pure ecstasy, lost in a haze of mounting pleasure.

Then the bulb burst. It exploded in her mouth, filling it instantly with something new. The new fluid was thicker than the nectar had been. She swallowed it down quickly and sucked for more. It wasn't that she was afraid she would choke on it, it wasn't some type of reflex. It was because she refused to waste a drop of it. The second the flavor hit her tongue she knew she needed it all.

Maybe it was because she was cumming so hard her hips were bouncing off the bed, but the texture reminded her of cum. Bean's cum. The thought combined with the vibrations from the stamen had her gasping and choking on Bean's cum, which just made her cum harder.

She was barely aware of the shrinking of the bulb back down to a nub, then the stamen un-clicking from their position in her nose. The flower withdrew, then wilted and fell from the stem. It landed on her chest, still wet from Bean's still slightly-seeping nub and her own spit.

She picked up the bloom and brought it to her mouth, the scent of cock fading slowly. She didn't even question it as she put the bloom into her mouth and ate it. It tasted like Bean's cum, and made her tingle pleasantly as she swallowed it.

She was still hazy from her orgasm when she heard the sound of Bean's vines moving in her room. Unable to even open her eyes yet, she smiled, then sighed in contentment. The sound was actually soothing and she slipped in and out of a light sleep.

Something tickled the bottom of her foot and she squeaked, forcing her eyes open, recoiling from instinct alone.

One of Bean's vines reached for her, the end swaying in the air from the side of the bed as it searched her out. It took a lot of her will power to move, she still hadn't fully woken up or reset from her last orgasm, but she was too curious about Bean's inquisitive little vine. She rolled up and onto her hands and knees, her face close to the tendril.

It moved closer to her and she touched it as gently as she could with the tip of her finger. There was a slight roughness to the vine as it slowly coiled around her finger, nothing painful or anything, but it wasn't as smooth as she'd expected it to be. It was thin and flexible, like a pea flower tendril.

"Hello," she cooed at the tendril as it coiled around her finger a second time. "Aren't you just the cutest."

She leaned in closer to watch as the small vine circled her finger a third time. She tugged gently, not to hurt the vine, just to see what would happen. The vine tightened and she pulled back, jerking her hand away. The tendril squeezed harder, securely fastened to her finger. She jerked harder by reflex and it stung her.

It took some effort, but she forced herself to relax. The vine didn't respond right away, it waited a few seconds before it softened its hold then slid off her finger and landed on the bed. It coiled on itself, then slid off the bed noiselessly.

Her finger was hot where the tendril had been and she brought it up to her face to inspect. A thin red line marked her skin where the vine had been, a gentle spiral like a shadow it had left behind. It felt warm, too. Not hot enough to burn, but enough of a warning to not jerk away again. She frowned at her finger, then sucked on it. It would really suck if she was allergic to Bean's tendrils, as she quite liked the attention.

After a few seconds of sucking she examined her finger again. It was still a little red, but it didn't burn anymore. Her whole hand felt warm, but in a nice way. A feeling of deep contentment washed over her, and suddenly she just wanted to snuggle into her bed and sleep.

She didn't have any reason not to, so she did.

It was dark when she woke again, instantly disorienting her. The sounds of Bean's vines were a comforting background din, and once she remembered she was in her bed she relaxed, then rolled over to turn the light on next to the bed. She sat up, putting a pillow behind her back as she tried to clear the sleep from her head. She'd kicked the blankets off herself while she slept, they were crumpled on the side of the bed in a messy pile.

Perhaps it was the plant's reaction to the light, but the sound of Bean's vines moving grew a little louder.

She looked up, amazed by Bean again. It had taken over her room, making it more jungle than bedroom. Deep rich leaves layered her walls with brown stems and vines connecting everything like a highway. She could still see her pale blue wall beneath the plant, could still see the stucco ceiling, but Bean covered every corner of her room.

It filled her with an excited pleasure to see her room dominated with Bean's leaves and vines. She couldn't explain it, but she loved it with everything she had. Before she knew it she was on her feet, her hands tracing the brown stems along the wall closest to her bed. The plant was warm, alive, and it seemed to vibrate under her finger in a way she took as approval.

Bean's vines moved out of her way as she made her way from her bed to the bathroom, exposing the wood flooring exactly where her feet would land. She used the restroom and showered, then came back into the bedroom, ready to find some clothes and maybe actually do something other than masturbate.

That was the plan, but then there was another bud above her pillow. She almost resisted, but didn't have any reason not to lay back down beneath it. It wasn't like she'd even gotten dressed yet. The vines slid apart on the floor, making a path guiding her back to the bed. With that clear of an invitation, how could she say no?

She slid into bed, wriggling her way under the waiting bud, eagerly anticipating another round. Would this bud have the nub again? Or would it be like the last one? She waited, watching the bud closely, but it didn't open, didn't react to her. It just hung there. She whined, then pursed her lips, angry at her childish impatience.

The tentative touch of Bean's vine on the bottom of her foot drew her instant attention. It caressed her gently, tentatively, and this time she didn't pull away. As if encouraged by her lack of recoil, the tendril slid over the bottom of her foot, then began wrapping itself around the top. She sat up so she could watch it better. The tendril still felt a little scratchy against her skin, but she was growing to like it.

The tendril slowly looped around her foot twice before it began to coil up her leg, tickling her as it slid over her ankle. A second tendril joined the first one on the bed, then surprised her when it sought out her other foot. Once she realized what it was looking for she pushed her foot towards it and the tendril began the slow climb up her other leg.

Just like with her finger, everywhere the vines touched her skin felt warm. It was almost hypnotic, watching the vines climb her legs. She traced the vines with a fingertip when they started circling her knees, tickling the back of her kneecaps as they moved. She jerked away reflexively and the vines tightened just like they had on her finger. A second later she felt a stinging burn as the vines squeezed down on her flesh.

She couldn't help it, she panicked, her animal brain taking over. She thrashed her feet, attempting to dislodge them like she'd done on her fingers before, and the stinging became burning. She whined, then stilled her body, hoping the pain would stop like before.

As soon as she relaxed, the places where the vines were touching her skin stopped aching. After another breath the pain was gone, and after the next breath everywhere the vines touched felt like silk against her skin.

This feeling, it was heaven. She wouldn't let the vines tickle her again, she didn't want to feel the burning, she wanted to feel this silky sensation more. She laid back down and closed her eyes, following the climb of the vines by their touch instead of sight. They tickled her again when they began wrapping around her thighs, especially her inner thighs, but she held her breath to avoid squirming.

A naughty thought that the vines might touch her pussy sent a shiver of desire and shame through her, both powerful enough that neither felt completely right, or wrong. She was disappointed when they flowed outward, following the rise of her pelvis as they began to wrap around her back.

While she'd been distracted with the vines so close to her nethers she hadn't noticed two more tendrils sliding onto the bed. She squeaked in surprise when they wrapped around her wrists almost simultaneously, then relaxed to let them climb how they would.

She had no idea what was going on, and part of her knew she should care, should be worried, but she wasn't. It felt so good where the vines were, made her head feel fuzzy in a good way, buzzy and light. Megan actually tried to think of a reason to pull herself out of the vines, but she couldn't think straight, couldn't think of anything other than the smooth, satiny tendrils coiling around her extremities, urging them to cover more of her skin.

Time passed and Bean coated her in a second set of tendrils once the first ones stopped growing around her. The ones on her legs wrapped around her lower back and belly, wrapping and twining together three times by her count around her torso just under her breasts. They stopped there, and she was laying down, and also distracted by the vines climbing her arms, so she couldn't see if they were growing more, just could tell they stopped circling her body.

The vines on her wrists climbed her arms, and again she had to hold her breath when they skirted close to her armpits. They slid beneath her back and circled her neck from both directions. Like the ones under her breasts, these ones circled her neck three times, twining together as they did, then stopped.

There was a brief pause when nothing happened, then she felt the vines pulse twice before they began to swell up. They grew tighter around her arms and legs, fully restraining her. Again her animal brain forced her to jerk away, but the vines were thick now, holding her easily. In fact, she could barely move at all. Again she panicked, both worried that she was trapped and worried she'd be stung again.

She was stung again, but it felt good this time. It felt like a warm blanket from the dryer on a cold day, making it easier for her to relax. When she did the vines pulsed again, growing and shifting around her body. Though they were tight, they were never too tight, never cut off blood flow to her limbs.

Megan had never been so comfortable. She sighed in contentment, then fluttered her eyelids open when she smelled the scent of Bean's flower, a fat, smelly dick ready to burst. The bloom above her head had begun to unfurl, but it wasn't open yet. She whined, urging it to open faster.

The vines around her chest were moving again. She looked down to find the ends of the vines were standing upright, and that the tendrils were growing longer and thicker. The tips were swelling, growing more bulbous and fat. As the tendrils grew they leaned towards her, the tips pointing at her face, growing rounder and fatter.

The bulbs twisted, then began to hollow out until they were more like wine glasses, rounder at the bell than the opening. She tilted her head curiously, not sure what exactly to expect. They twisted again, then turned downward. She had a few seconds to worry that they were dying before they lowered onto her breasts, then began to sweep over her skin.

It tickled but she couldn't really move anyway, so it didn't matter. The right one brushed over her nipple and she giggled. She could feel her flesh pebbling up, could see her right nipple growing erect.

The scent of Bean's flower teased her, had her pussy dripping wet. She could feel it between her legs, she probably had leaked onto the bed already. Her other nipple pebbled, too, before the other tendril found. When it did sweep over her other nipple she squeaked, it felt that much better when the tender flesh was erect.

The modified tendrils swept her breasts, gentle caresses that had her writhing, longing for a firmer touch. The tendrils circled her nipples, closing in closer and closer to the center, teasing her, making her needy. The right one shifted just enough to center over her nipple, the small opening lining up perfectly with her erect flesh.

It stopped moving, perhaps giving the other vine the chance to center itself as well. Once the second vine lined up its small opening with her other nipple the vines that wrapped her entire lower body pulsed, pushing the modified tendrils over her nipples. She squeaked in surprise as her nipples filled the cups of the tendrils perfectly, even though the openings hadn't looked large enough.

Another pulse had her gasping as the modified tendrils squeezed down around her nipples at the same time. A third pulse made them suction-tight and she writhed in her confines. She'd never felt this kind of pleasure-filled pressure before, and that was before the modified tendrils began to suck.

They probably weren't actually sucking, but it was the closest thing she could associate the feeling to, the suction of lips and the gentle bite of teeth around her nipples. As she watched the neck of the tendrils began to move in slow, circular motions. She closed her eyes, losing herself to the sensations. Had her breasts ever made her feel this good before?

She felt the now-familiar sting at the base of her nipples. Again, instead of hurting it felt warm, felt nice. She pressed her chest up, urging the nipple teasing tendrils to keep going. The heat grew stronger and stronger, but it didn't hurt like bad hurt. It hurt like a good hurt. She wanted it to keep hurting her, making her feel good.

The vines holding her legs began to shift, pulling her legs wider. She forced herself to open her eyes, but it took her three tries before she could focus properly. When the world finally came into focus she watched as the vines pulled her legs apart, exposing her lust-slicked inner lips. She could smell herself, and over that she could smell Bean's ripe cock scent. Something moved on the bed, another tendril maybe? She couldn't see it, couldn't lift her head to get the right angle, but she could hear it.

It rose up between her legs, something she instantly recognized. It was the bud of a flower, the purple-white petals still furled tightly. Her pussy leaked as her nipples were stimulated, and a surge of lust sent a pulse of her juices flowing out of her at the thought she'd just had.

Maybe this flower would have a modified nub, like the last one. Maybe it would... She flushed, embarrassed that she was even thinking it, but her lust was in control now. She pressed her hips closer to the flower, but she was restrained in the vines well enough that she didn't actually move much.

She was drooling as she watched the flower open, then squirmed when she saw what she'd hoped would make up the bottom portion of the flower. It was bigger than last time, and as the flower bloomed it grew longer. She whined impatiently, struggling against her bonds in her attempt to get to the flower. She needed it. She needed it bad.

The modified tendrils clamped to her nipples vibrated slightly and she whined louder, trying hard to thrust her hips forward. Slowly, too slowly Bean's flower inched closer until she was out of her mind with need. The flower caressed her sex gently.

"Please, please, please," she moaned, tilting her pelvis in an attempt to slip the swollen nub into the emptiness inside her. "Please."

The flower dipped down, granting her wish as the modified flower slipped inside her. The stamen flowed between her vulva and headed towards her clit, then began vibrating as they slid up and down her wet folds. The nub rocked back, slipping out of her core and she whined, wordlessly begging for more.

This time when the nub slipped inside her it was a little larger, she could tell. It went a little deeper, too. It pulled back, then pressed in again, filling her a little more each time. The rocking was slow and rhythmic and she lost herself to it as Bean filled her better with each stroke.

The nub, no, that wasn't right. It couldn't be called a nub anymore. It was now a phallus. It was Bean's hard cock, then one she'd dreamed he'd grow for her. It was her cock, and it was going to fuck her silly. The thought pushed her closer to her orgasm, then the nipple clamp vines were sucking hard and she was cumming, unable to move because of the vines, but even that was hot, kept her cumming a little longer.

Bean's flower paused as she came down and she sighed contentedly. The vines did not relax, and the nipple vines continued to suck, so she knew Bean wasn't done with her.

Something soft landed on her face and filled her head with the scent of a raging boner. She opened her mouth eagerly and the second flower's nub slipped between her lips as the stamen slid up into her nostrils. An aftershock of her orgasm shook her body when they locked into place.