All Comments on 'It Wants What It Wants Pt. 2'

by DevlinCarnate

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Crazy man. Loved it! Keep writing more stuff like this. Its super fun! Kudos!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
"For next time, get a matching manicure and pedicure and wear a belly chain. Pull your hair back into a pony tail." Pausing at the door "Enjoy your study group." And then he was out the door.

That's funny. That's the same point at which I stopped reading your story, and just went to the end to see if you really did crash and burn this otherwise compelling plot and riveting characters.

Its just sex. Usually a lie, but in this case that's what you boiled this story down to, just sex. The intellectual and emotional components became props, background, useful but insignificant scenery and plants, just to fill in the gaps between the . . . sex.

Some very shallow small minded people think Literotica is a porn site that includes some stories. For those with the depth and the vision its a Literature site where the authors are allowed to include in graphic detail the sex that accompanies stories about love, romance, betrayal, perversion, cruelty, success, and loss. Yours was one of those stories, until you steered it into ridiculous single-minded demonstration of fucking. Technique, position, duration, intensity, and energy. Kind of a NFL fuckathon video, Best Of.

Too bad you ditched the hearts and minds in preference to vaginas and penises. Really really large penises, of course; the only kind that have any effect on a "real" woman, with huge tits. But that's redundant. Large cock = real man. Large tits = real woman. Any questions? Oh, and lots and lots of crazy intense sex means you have a real significant life. Everyone else is less than.

You have a great wit and imagination. I hope you grow into using them like an adult. Laying off the weed would help.

TTED1TTED1almost 5 years ago
loved it

please keep writig as i enjoyed this piece and would love to see more from you...yeah a bit of a stroke story but it had substance and believeability to it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDevlinCarnate@DevlinCarnate
I am a stranger in a strange land. I came to realize many of my fetishes through erotic fiction and hoped I could give something back. Please note that the stories under the Fetish category are very strong fetish (toilet games) and are not for everybody. Please stay away ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES