Trailer Park Lovin' Pt. 02

Story Info
Penny struggles with her new relationship with her brother.
8k words
4.52
24k
67
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/28/2024
Created 08/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author Note: This part has been edited and reworked. I liked this series but the story needed a bit of a revival so I have spiced it up and reworked it. If you've read it before, a reread is worth it as it's change a bit.

Disclaimer: All characters are over the age of 18. And this piece is a work of fiction.

Part 2

Bonfires were normally fun. I'd spend the evening on the beach with my friends, get a little drunk, and--not always but sometimes--find a cutie to enjoy an orgasm with.

This particular bonfire hadn't been bad, not at all. I had enjoyed the hanging out with my friends; Amy and I laughed as we watched Lindsey flirt with Rachel's boyfriend. The boy became a little flustered with Lindsey's hands all over him and had Rachel screeching her anger from her own group of friends. And I had a real good buzz. I'd enjoyed a couple of drinks and had watched the sun set and had danced probably a little too much.

The difference for this particular bonfire was the boy. There were several boys that had caught my eye, all of them cute in their own way. One or two I'd experienced before and new I wouldn't be disappointed. The difference was Johnny.

Three days before, things had changed drastically. I may have fucked my brother, more than once...okay, repeatedly when I'd crash with him the other night. I'd tried to get myself off, thinking he was asleep, only to discover he was not and very willingly in helping me find that orgasmic state.

Since then, things had been a little awkward. Not in the sense that I couldn't talk to Johnny, in fact, I found we were spending more time than ever together. Including the morning after, where Johnny had woken me up by licking my pussy until I was so sensitive, he needed to stop. Then after breakfast where I discovered that his couch squeaked a lot more than I previously knew. Then even yesterday, I had slept in my own bed, but then Pa needed help. He had an appointment and wouldn't be able to drive himself home, so Johnny said he take him to his appointment and bring him home. Since I had nothing better to do, I joined them. And while Pa was in with the doctor, I got my first taste of my brother's cock in the backseat of Pa's car. And when we got back home, Johnny bent me over the side of his bed.

It seemed we had become a little insatiable. Our normal banter hadn't changed, we still argued like siblings, the difference was when we were alone we liked to touch, and kiss, and fuck. But we hadn't really spoken about how our relationship had changed. What exactly was happening between us? We were exclusive or were we just enjoying some taboo fun behind closed doors. And I wasn't sure how exactly I was supposed to bring that up. Anytime the conversation dragged on for too long we seemed to get distracted.

But the bonfire was the first instance over the last few days where Johnny and I were around more than just each other. There were boys who were flirting with me, and girls that were flirting with him. One girl in particular--who I didn't know--was currently sitting beside him, her hand rested very high up on his thigh, parallel to his cock. All she would need to do was slide her hand a few inches to cop a feel and it was possible she'd already done so. Johnny seemed to be bothered by her hand, he certainly hadn't pushed her away or discouraged her advances--which were very clear to anyone who looked their way--so it made me wonder. What are we?

I wanted...no, needed to know. I had this uncomfortable twisting sensation in my stomach, and it only grew as the night went on. I was jealous. And it wasn't like I hadn't experienced jealously before, but it had been different before anything had happened between Johnny and me.

I used to look on with envy as other girls received his attentions, but now, the green-eyed monster inside me knew what it was really like to have him. I knew what it felt like when Johnny kissed me, we he touched my body. I knew what it was like to have his cock inside me, and what he sounded like when he would cum. I didn't want other girls to have those experiences, I wanted them all to myself.

But I couldn't exactly rush over to this bitch and stake my claim. He was my brother, and everyone knew it. So, all I could do was watch, and as I did, my mind wandered. Johnny had told me he'd dreamt about fucking me, that he'd pictured my face when he fucked other girls, but that didn't mean he had every intention of only fucking me. He'd lived his dream now, he'd tasted the forbidden fruit, so who was to say he didn't have another dream that another girl would fulfill for him. And maybe this bitch would. Tonight he'd take her back to his trailer, or maybe just down the beach and fuck her. I would be left to lay alone in my bed and try to remember what his fingers were like inside me.

A hard nudge against my shoulder pulled me out of my spiralling train of thought. Amy was very merry, her cheeks glowing pink and at some point, lost her shirt. She was prancing around in a short denim skirt and her lacy pink bra.

"Why so serious?" she quoted, deepening her voice before giggling.

"That is a terrible impression."

She shrugged. "Oh well."

"And what happened to your shirt?"

Again, she shrugged. "The boys like me better like this."

I frowned. "I think you've had enough."

Amy pouted her lips. "No, I don't think you've had enough."

"Is that so?"

She nodded. "By this point we are both ready to give the boys a little show." She nudged her nose against mine. "I promised Reggie he'd get to see a little girl on girl action. Let's not disappoint him."

I shook my head while I laughed. It wasn't a lie. Amy and I had gotten drunk a few times and made out. Nothing more than a few heavy petted kisses while the boys cheered on, but it was my only time tasting another woman and it did settle the short period debate about if I liked girls too. Kissing Amy was fine when I was drunk, but sober, she was too soft. I liked something a little harder.

"Well, maybe you should make your promises sober and then you could keep them." I pulled the beer from her fingers.

She rolled her eyes. "Guess I'll have to make it up to him."

"Let me taste those boobs and we are square." Reggie was sitting a few people away from us, his eyes watching Amy. He wasn't something I overly liked, but Amy said he was sweet, and a talented tongue.

Amy smiled up at him. "Sure, big boy." She jumped up and grabbed his hand, pulling him down the beach away from the group. A few people hollered after them, making Amy giggle.

I shoved Amy's beer into the sand and turned back towards the water. I had enough alcohol to feel the buzz, but it seemed my churning mind was keeping me from having too much fun. I was about ready to end my night and go home, but my rides home were either Amy or Johnny. Amy was now off getting laid, and I didn't even want to look back at Johnny. The slut probably had her hands in his pants and was jerking him off by this point.

I decided to just walk down the beach. I grabbed made sure I had my phone before walking down to the water. I headed in the opposite direction of Amy and Reggie and headed towards the old pier. The water was cool as it lapped at my ankles and the moon was bright enough that I could see the shells that had washed up on the shore. And the further I got the quieter my mind became and I let out a sigh of relief.

The old pier was no longer anything but a pier. A few fishermen would spend their early mornings on it, but the old ice cream parlour and Ferris wheel had closed years ago, so it was empty as I reached the start of it. I sat down on the sand and stretched out my legs, keeping my eyes on the water as it rushed in.

I enjoyed a few minutes of piece before a figure caught me eye. Coming towards me, from down the beach, was Johnny. It was hard not to recognised him. Everything about him was engrained in my brain.

"If you wanted to leave, you could have said so," said Johnny, as he reached me. He walked up and behind me, before sitting down with his legs on either side of me.

"Just needed some quiet," I said.

Johnny shifted himself closer, his hands slid around my sides to join on my stomach.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"What does it look like." He pressed his face into my neck and took a breath. After a moment, his lips kissed my skin before he started biting lightly. I arched my neck, giving him more access. "God, you feel good in my arms." He nipped a certain spot on my neck which pulled a whimper from me. "I've wanted to touch you all night."

A jolt of anger flashed through me. If he wanted to touch me so bad, why was he all over that other bitch. We could have left earlier and been all over each other. I wanted to pull away and yell at him, but I didn't. Instead, I turned my head grabbed his chin. I kissed him firmly and moved one of his hands lower down. He quickly got the message and pushed his hand down to the top of my shorts. He popped open the button and slipped his fingers down and under my panties.

It didn't take much for him to get me worked up. His fingers rubbed across the lips of my pussy before he twirled my small nub between his fingers. As I arched my hips into his hand, he pressed his finger inside me centre. I moaned into his mouth and rocked my hips in time with his hand until my orgasm had been shaking in his arms. It was quick and sneaky, and even though I'd cum all over his fingers, I wanted more. I watched Johnny pull his fingers out and then suck them clean. It made me desperate for more.

"We should go home, where I can taste your properly." He kissed my cheek.

I grinned; I liked the sound of that. I turned to face him, placed my hands on his shoulders and said, "Can I taste you first?"

Johnny grinned. "Anything you want, little sister."

It took us a few moments to pull away from one another. I did up my pants and we dusted ourselves off and head back towards the car. As we walked I pulled out my phone to let Amy know we were leaving. As I sent the message, she called me.

"You better not be mid-fuck," I said as I answered.

Amy snorted. "Not likely. Reggie couldn't get it up." She spat. "The fucker is apparently hung up on this other chick and thought he could fuck it out of his system with someone who was easy but his cock wouldn't fucking work." She huffed heavily as she spoke. "Can you believe he called me easy? Fucking asshole."

"You should kick him in the dick," I said, even though really, Reggie wasn't wrong. Amy could be a bit of a slut, but she was my best friend, so I wasn't going to rub salt in her wounds.

Amy let out a sound of agreement. "You're right, I should. One second." Amy phone became muffled for a second and I heard her heavy breathing. Then she yelled, "Hey, Reggie?"

"I already said I'm sorry," grumbled Reggie.

"I'm not easy, you asshole." It was followed by a firm thump and the sound of Reggie crying out. "Try get it up for anyone else now, limp dick."

My eyes widened and I laughed. She'd actually kicked him in the dick. "I wasn't serious," I said.

"Well, I feel better. Where are you? I need a movie night."

I frowned and stopped on the beach. Johnny looked at me with a questioning stare. "Johnny and I are almost back to the car."

"Stay there, I'll be two minutes. I just need to say goodbye to the girls." She ended the call before I could say anything else.

"What is it?" he asked.

"Amy wants a girl's night."

Johnny's face dropped. He stomped his foot and pouted. "I had dibs."

I laughed. "What are you twelve?"

"Sometimes." He shrugged. "Can't you do it another night?"

"What reason can I tell her no?"

"Tell her the truth."

I scoffed. "What? That my brother wants to wet his dick in my pussy."

He held up his hands. "Okay, maybe not the whole truth. But the dick in the pussy part. She wouldn't cock-block you."

"No, but she knows you would. You used to love getting in the way of any guy who wanted to fuck me. She isn't going to believe that I am leaving with you to then go off to find someone."

He sighed. "Fine, I guess we will have to wait."

I looked at him apologetically. "Tomorrow night, you can do whatever you want to me." I'm sure he could come up with something imaginative.

"I've got a boys poker night tomorrow."

It was my turn to pout. "We will work it out."

Amy didn't take too long to join us in the car park. She had found her shirt and was looking a lot more sober. She handed her keys to me to drive and then offered Johnny to chance to join us. I could only imagine what dirty thoughts she had going through her mind. He declined, tapped my nose, and climbed in his car.

As he drove away, I couldn't help but wonder where he would go. It wasn't overly late on a Friday. He could go to the bar or to hang out with some mates. Or...he could go to a girl's house.

Johnny had been hard while he'd fingered me on the beach. I'd felt his cock digging in. But unlike me, he hadn't gotten a release.

I spent the whole drive to Amy's house, listening to her rant about Reggie's limp dick while wondering what chick Johnny was fucking. And I couldn't stop, so much so, that by the time Amy was out cold in her living room, I was still sitting up wide away at 3 am wanting nothing more than to ring Johnny and see if he was in his own bed.

*

*

*

There were certain privileges that came with being the child of a gang leader. Not only did I have a very large group of people that would protect me or help me whenever I needed it, but it also meant that people--not in the gang--would treat me different to other 18-year-olds.

Like Pa's favourite bar. It was probably like any other typical biker bar, full of bikers and a few other troublemakers. Most bars would chase any other underage teenagers off, but when I walked into the Wild Hog I was always greeted warmly. I wasn't allowed to drink anything, but I could hang out, play pool and dance to the jukebox if I so desired.

The afternoon after the bonfire was no different. I'd gotten back to the trailer park to find no sign of Pa or Johnny. I'd hoped to find Johnny hanging out so that we could finish what had been started the night before, but his bike was gone. Pa's bike was parked by the trailer, next to his car, but with him nowhere in sight I knew he'd be down at the bar. It was a typical for a Sunday afternoon. The boys would hang out, some nursing hangovers from the night before, or sometimes celebrating a job well done.

As I stepped into the Wild Hog, I squinted my eyes. It was quiet for a Sunday. Pa was easy to spot in the middle of his boys. He was in one of the corner booths, the red head from the other night was snuggled into his side. She was wearing a Wild Hog shirt, meaning she was supposed to be working.

"Penny, my girl," called Pa, "Enjoy the bonfire last night?"

I shrugged. "It was fine." I jumped up onto a bar stool and asked, "You see Johnny? He wasn't home when I got back."

Pa shook his head. "Nope. He didn't come back last night, and I didn't see him this morning."

My stomach twisted, the jealously that was becoming oh too common started to run rampant through me. If Johnny hadn't come home, where did he go? Did he take that chick from the bonfire back to her place? Did he go visit Tiffany? I regretted not telling Amy no. I should have just left with Johnny, one, so I could have enjoyed my night, but two, so I wouldn't be sitting here having a mental fit about where he was.

The red head beside Pa said, "He stopped by here last night." She sat forward and smiled softly at me. "Had a few drinks before he left with a brunette."

Pa chuckled. "Sounds like he found himself a playmate. He'll show up eventually."

I swallowed the ball in my throat. "Yeah, whenever he's done getting his dick wet." I let out a steady breath and looked around for a distraction, anything to pull my focus off Johnny.

Across the room was Junior, Dave's son. He was two years older than me, with sandy blonde hair--like his mum--and warm brown eyes. He had a nose that was a little too big for his face, but he was cute. I also knew he had a crush on me. In fact, the whole gang knew. His brothers had been relentless with their teasing when Junior had let his crush slip and while it was a running joke, I always caught him staring at me.

I pushed myself from the stool and made my way over to him. He was playing pool with a few of the younger guys of the gang; Brenden and Malcolm. They'd all joined in around similar time and were all still learning the ropes. Brenden and Malcolm were on better ground that Junior--hadn't fucked up as much as him--but they also weren't held to the same expectations.

I slid up beside Junior, flashed him a small smile as I nudged his shoulder. He returned the smile. "Hey, Penny."

"Junior. Boys."

Brenden and Malcolm grinned widely.

"Mind if I join you?"

All three nodded. I hadn't really intended to flirt with the boys, I just wanted something to focus on, but it seemed it playing pool with a group of boys led to teasing. It started when Junior gave me the cue to take my turn. He didn't step back far enough, so as I bent forward me ass pressed back against his crotch. I held in my laugh as I felt his cock twitch in his jeans. After that, I just kept going. Junior's cheeks turned red at first, but as we went on, I kept brushing myself against him--and occasionally against Brenden and Malcolm--Junior brushed his hand against me. Mostly my ass, sometimes my stomach.

In the end, Junior and I managed to win two games to one, and then I was alone with Junior. I leant against the pool table as Junior put the cues away, before moving to stand in front of me.

"I don't know if you know," he started, glancing down at his feet, "but I've still got a crush on you."

"The blushing tends to give you away."

Junior chuckled. "Yeah, only you do that too me. Any other girl...I'm fine. You, it's like I'm 15 all over again."

I reached out to touch his arm. "It's sweet."

"What if I didn't want to be sweet anymore?" Junior's voice lowered. He stepped closer so that now we were touching, his chest pressed against my breasts, his toes against mine. He even placed his hands over mine on the edge of the table.

A week ago, I would've kissed him--just because I could. Depending on how good his kissing skills were, I might have even taken off with him to have sex. But things had changed...at least, for me they had.

The anger returned as I thought about Johnny. Why should I just wait around for him? He was the one I wanted the most. He was the one I didn't want to share, but what logical future could I really share with him. It could never be public, so waiting for Johnny would mean wasting my life away.

Junior's hand cupped my chin. I didn't move away, I just stayed still. His thumb rubbed my cheek before he closed the gap and kissed me. It was soft and light. He opened his mouth and brought his tongue to my lips. I opened my mouth to let him in and kissed him back. And after a few beats, Junior stopped.

He opened his eyes, and they were excited. "Wow," he said.

I finally moved my hand and pressed it against his chest. "If you want me...back alley, 15 minutes."

Junior swallowed heavily and then nodded.

The back alley was used for three reasons. Sex. Drug deals. Secret escapes. The alley was blocked at their end by large fences, meaning no one could look down the alley unless they entered it. It was the perfect little hole for people who needed somewhere hidden.

I had visited the back alley more a few times, mostly with RJ. It was also where I'd gave my first blow job. It was also the place I'd seen my first dead body. I hadn't discovered it--thankfully--but I'd followed the crowd that formed once the girl had been found. It wasn't anything sinister--nobody killed her--she overdosed and was found by the garbage guy when he arrived to empty the dumpster.