Trailer Park Lovin' Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked around from the front of the Wild Hog to meet Junior, and as I walked, I fort with myself about Johnny. I didn't really want to sleep with another guy, Johnny would be more than enough for me, but I was pissed. He was off fucking other girls just because I didn't fuck him. So, if he was going to get his dick wet with other chicks, why couldn't I enjoy other cocks? Besides, it wasn't like we could share a normal relationship, he was my brother.

Junior was waiting when I stepped through the gate. It seemed in the time that I had strolled around one way, he had pulled his car around. He smiled at me through the window as I pulled the gate closed behind me.

I walked around to the passenger side and opened the door. "Back seat, buddy."

He scurried out of the front and into the back. I slid in beside him and kicked off my flip flops before reaching down to unbutton my shorts. Junior watched me silently as I pulled off my shorts before pulling my shirt over my head, leaving me in a mismatched pair of underwear.

"Any time now," I teased.

Junior's cheeks reddened and he started to pull off his own shirt. As he got it over his head, I reached over and undid his jeans. Gripping the top of them, along with his boxers, I tugged them down his legs. Junior's cock popped up, growing harder as I moved. I released jeans at his knees and moved my hand to grab his cock.

I stroked his length and said, "Not bad."

Junior groaned and let his head fall back. "Your hand feels good."

"Wait till you feel my pussy."

I jerked his length a few more times, then said, "Wrap it up, while I get myself ready."

Junior nodded and reached forward in his car. He popped open the console and pulled out a packet of condoms. He tore one off and started to slip it on. As he did, I pulled my panties off and slid my hand between my legs. My body knowing what was to come was already a little wet. As I pushed a finger against my clit, I felt tension disappear from my body. It felt good to touch myself. As I added a second finger, I felt Junior's eyes on me. He had fitted the condom and was stroking himself as I fingered myself. For a moment, I thought of Johnny. Why couldn't Junior be Johnny? I ignored my thought and pulled my fingers out.

I climbed over Junior and straddled his lap. Junior moved his cock along the lips of my pussy, rubbing it back and forth before he lined up with my centre. I placed my hands on his shoulders and let myself fall onto his cock. His cock went in about halfway at first, I paused for a moment letting my body adjust to his cock before lifting myself up and then dropping down again. My channel stretched with each slide, letting Junior thrust further into me as we moved. When his cock finally buried itself whole length inside, instead of pulling straight up, I rotated my hips around, pulling a long groan from Junior.

"Fuck, Penny."

"Yes, do that. Now!" I demanded.

Junior let out a chuckle and gripped my hips. Together we moved. Junior guided me up and down, his hips snapping up to meet me as I came down. I leant my head back, my eyes falling shut as I focused on the feeling. I needed to focus on the sensation of the cock inside me. It stretched me in a nice way. It rubbed against the right points. I could feel an orgasm building, I would cum, I just needed more. I gritted my teeth and adjusted the angle slightly.

Junior's hand moved up my stomach and squeezed my breast. My bra still in place, he found my nipple through the fabric and pinched. I reached behind my back and popped open my bra, leaving it bare. "Suck my nipple," I said.

Junior didn't argue. He took my nipple into my mouth and sucked.

"More tongue," I groaned.

He did so.

I grabbed the back of his head and increased our pace. His cock dived deeper and harder. His sucking grew stronger, and my orgasm continued to build. Junior moaned against my breast before letting it go.

He gasped for air and then said, "Fuck, Penny. Why didn't I kiss you sooner?"

I clapped my hand over his mouth, silencing him. I needed to concentrate. "Harder," I snapped.

Junior moved my hand and took my ignored breast into his mouth. His hand slid between out bodies and down to my pussy where he used his finger to rub at my clit. The pressure of his forefinger triggered my orgasm. I cried out as I sunk my nails into his shoulders and let my head fall back. Junior continued to thrust as pleasure rolled through me. He kept my hips bouncing, his own thrusting up a few more times as my pussy clenched around him, and as I opened my eyes and loosened my grip he finished.

The car was silent as we both breathed heavily. I didn't wait long to pull myself from Junior's lap and reach down to find my panties. I pulled them on along with my bra while Junior sat there. His cock now deflated.

"That was great," he said.

I nodded and found myself feeling like I couldn't look at him. The voice in my head--that kept going back to Johnny--yelled, perhaps you can't look at him because as you were cumming you were thinking of Johnny and not him! And it wasn't wrong. I had pictured Johnny sucking on my breast as I'd cum. I had imagined his fingers on my clit, his cock inside me.

"Penny, you okay?" asked Junior.

No, would have been my answer. I wasn't not okay. My head was consumed with my brother, someone that I wanted to be with forever but was realising that it would never happen. I forced myself to look at him. I offered him a soft smile and said, "You were great." He offered me a goofy grin. "But you deserve a better girl."

Junior shook his head. "No one is better than you."

I laughed.

"I'm serious."

He might have been, but I didn't believe him.

Junior reached over and cupped the side of my face. "You might not see it, but I do."

I pressed a little kiss to the palm of his hand. "Whatever girl you end up marrying will be very lucky. You'll spoil her with those words and that cock."

Junior grinned. "Can I spoil you again before you leave?"

My answer should have been no. I should have left and walked back home, but I didn't. I stayed in the car with Junior. As I laid across the back seat, Junior laid on top of me. He seemed insistent on kissing me this time round, using his tongue a little too much. But once his cock was back inside my pussy, I clenched my eyes shut. Every grunt and moan I saw Johnny behind my eyelids. Every thrust was Johnny's cock going deeper and deeper into me. Every touch was his fingers on my skin. Until Junior begged me to open my eyes. He asked me to look at him. And as I did, he made me cum. His cock was smothered by my clenching pussy as my second orgasm rushed through me, and then Junior followed. His last few thrusts were shaky but firm, and he slumped down on top of me.

I couldn't climb straight off Junior this time. I was trapped beneath him. He laid on top of me, his face pressed into my throat as his cock slowly deflated still buried inside me. I stared up at the ceiling of his car and felt the guilt flood me again. Junior was a decent guy--and a good fuck--and I was using him.

It was only once Junior had caught his breath and kissed me repeatedly that he sat up and slid his cock from me. He made a few silly comments about needing just a few more minutes for round three but I made my escape. I dressed myself and climbed out of the car with Junior calling after me, telling me I could call him whenever.

As I stepped out of the alley, I wrapped my arms around myself. I should be happy to have a guy like Junior's attention. Sure, he was a idiot and kept messing up Pa's deals, but he meant well and he was kind. But my mind was consumed with Johnny and what he was doing. And I had no idea what I would do if I got home, and he was with someone else.

*

*

*

I showered when I got home. I showered and pulled on one of Johnny's old shirts. It was long enough that it dropped down past my ass. And since I was alone, I didn't bother to find a clean pair of panties. I left my room and started making dinner for one. Pa would be at the bar until who knew how late, so I pulled out some instant ramen and fried up an egg. I sat myself at the small booth table in the kitchenette and turned on the TV. A new episode of SUV was playing.

By ten, I'd finished my food and binged three episodes of SUV. I'd also cleaned the kitchen, had a bowl of ice cream for dessert, and pack my bag for classes in the morning. I was only four months away from finish my senior year of high school and couldn't wait to be done with classes. School had never been my forte, nothing ever really had been.

I decided that Pa wasn't worth waiting up for and to just go to bed. I turned off the TV and locked the door before moving into my bedroom. I yanked back the covers on my bed and plugged my phone into the charger.

I'd gotten one message from Johnny as I'd arrived home after my time with Junior. It was a reminder that he had a boy's night. A night where he played poker with his friends and did 'manly' things, whatever the hell that meant. I hadn't even bothered to respond, but only because I hadn't really known what to say. A simple okay felt too problematic.

I buried my face into my pillow and tried to fall asleep, and try I did for almost thirty minutes. The silence around me was too much. Pa wasn't snoring and it seemed the park residence had all decided to have an early night.

I tossed and I turned until I sat up in frustration. I was wired with energy and had no way to burn it. Glancing at my bottom draw I considered trying to tire myself out. A few orgasms from my trusty dildo could knock me out. I shook my head and threw my feet over the edge of the bed. Why use a dildo when I could have the real thing? Junior would come running. I tensed as the thought hit me. No. no. I couldn't do that. If I invited Junior over for sex, he'd get the wrong idea. Because fucking him twice in the backseat of his car didn't give him the wrong idea. I huffed and stood up, I couldn't stay in my room by myself, my mind was going crazy. I snatched my phone from my beside and marched out of my room.

My feet took me out of my trailer and across to Johnny's. The door wasn't locked, it never was. I made my way down into his room where I found the bed a mess. I frowned when I realised, he hadn't even come home the night before. It was the mess we'd left it in when we'd woken up Saturday morning. The pillow that Johnny had put under my hips to push my ass up while he fucked me from behind was still in the centre of the bed, and I could see the dry stains from his cum on the sheets. My face flushed as I realised the sight before me said. Two dirty fuckers had a held of a time here and didn't care to clean up after them.

A wave of emotion rolled up from my stomach to the top of my throat. I held them in and grabbed at Johnny's sheets. I tore them off, stripping the bed before stuffing them into the hamper Johnny had shoved into one of his cupboards. I dug through and found some clean sheets and remade the bed before I climbed onto it. The sheets were clean and soft against my skin as I laid down.

I didn't know what to do with myself. My body was still buzzing with energy, and it didn't seem to be going anywhere and so my mind turned back to Johnny. He was with his friends, maybe they had girls there. I'd heard a few stories from Johnny's friends about certain girls that got to attend because they didn't mind being shared. Johnny had claimed he didn't participate in such things, but I could picture him clear as day, cards in one hand, the other gripping the hair of the girl who was sucking his cock while they played. Or him taking his turn pumping his cum into her pussy while his friends sat around and laughed. I had a brief flash of myself on that table, Johnny sharing me, but my stomach turned. No, he wouldn't do that. I wouldn't do that.

But you're happy to just fuck any other guy. So why can't he?

The voice in my head was too loud to ignore. And it was right. I'd fucked Junior. Yes, I'd pictured Johnny, but my imagination didn't take the fact that I bounced on Junior's dick. Johnny didn't belong to me, as much as I wanted him too. He was my brother and I had to accept other girls would get to enjoy him.

Sadness overwhelmed me as I laid there and for once I couldn't hold it back. A sob ripped from my chest, and I let it out. Tears slid down the sides of my face and I wailed as I accepted that Johnny wouldn't ever just be mine.

*

*

*

Johnny's trailer door opened just after 1pm. My crying had stopped hours before, but the tear stills stained my cheeks as Johnny came into his room.

He let out a please hum as he saw me. "You have no idea how glad I am to find you here." He pulled his shirt over his head before undoing his jeans.

I watched him strip, not ashamed as I admired his body. I wanted to feel it pressed against me. I needed too.

Johnny climbed onto the bed, leaning over me, his lips found mine. "I wish I'd skipped tonight. The boys would stop fucking talking." He deepened the kiss and pressed our bodies together. One of his hands touched my cheek and he paused all movements. "What's on your..." He frowned. "Why have you been crying? What's wrong?" He sat back, pulling me to sit up.

"I'm okay," I whispered.

"Did someone hurt you?" I could hear the anger in his words. He would rip anyone who hurt me to pieces. He would have done that before any of this. He was my brother and he loved me.

"Not intentionally, no."

"Penny?" He looked confused.

I grasped his hands. "I wanted to be with you like this for so long."

He clenched his brow. "And now we are. If there's something you want, don't be ashamed to ask me. I'll do anything for you."

"But you can't give me everything."

"What do you mean? Why can't I?"

"We are brother and sister."

"Yeah, and?"

"Did you know it's illegal in most states to commit incest?"

"And?"

"We could end up in jail."

Johnny sighed.

"And what about Pa? What would he say if he found out? I don't want to hurt him. And it isn't like we can't have a normal relationship? Everyone we know would think we are sick and twisted."

Johnny kissed me, hard. The kiss made my head spin, sending us backwards on the bed. When he broke it, I gasped for air. "Is it sick and twisted that all I think about is doing that?"

I nodded.

He kissed me again. His hands moved down my body, cupping my breasts as he rubbed his hips into mine. "Is it sick and twisted that I do this?" He lowered his mouth to suck on my nipple. He rolled his tongue over it, making me moan and press myself up against him. "Is it sick and twisted that you make me this hard." He grabbed one of my thighs and pulled it over his hip. His rock-hard cock was pressed against the lips of my pussy. "And what about this?" He pushed a hand between us and slid his finger inside me.

I whimpered and cupped his face. "Johnny."

His breath was hot on my face as he moved his finger into and out. "Tell me this is sick and twisted and that you don't want this."

I shook my head. "That's the problem, that I do want this. I want you to fuck me until I can barely think straight. I don't want anything more than this, just me..." I kissed his chin. "...and you."

Johnny kissed me and added another finger inside me. I cried against his lips, and he didn't stop. He kept going until he pulled an orgasm out of me, making me melt into his arms as he pulled out his fingers and licked them clean.

"Now, have you calmed down?" he asked.

I did feel more relaxed. The burning energy had seemed to have dulled but I still felt the ache inside.

"What got you so worked up?"

"I used to wonder what would happen if we ever went this far."

Johnny grinned. "Me too. How do you feel about a movie theatre?"

I rolled my eyes. "While I don't mind trying new things, I meant more on the serious side."

"Explain?"

"I said it before, we can't have a real relationship."

"And why not?"

"Um...we can't go on a date where we can kiss and hold hands. We might upset a few people. Also, I can't exactly claim you when other girls throw themselves at you."

"Is this about the chick from the beach?"

"A little."

"I didn't touch her."

"You didn't?"

"No."

Dread filled my stomach. "What about the brunette from the Hog?"

"Abagail?"

"I guess so. The boys said you picked her up yesterday."

"She had a flat, I helped her put on her spare."

"And then she thanked you with a back seat fuck?"

He frowned. "No. She went on her way."

I pulled myself out of Johnny's arms and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Penny, no other girl is going to do it for me, not now I have you."

I wanted to cry. "You tell me this now!" I yelled, standing up.

"I figured it was obliviously with the constant need to fuck you. Or am I not doing it enough?"

I wanted to punch him. To kick him in the balls. Why couldn't he just use his fucking words! "How about telling me? I had no idea what was going on. Were we just siblings who got to enjoy some sex? Do you love me more than just a sister? Was it just a once off week adventure?"

Johnny grabbed my hand. "I do love you." He pulled himself to the edge of the bed and stood me between his legs. "I love you as my sister, the annoying younger brat. But I also love you as the sexy as fuck young woman."

I dropped my head to his shoulder. "I love you too."

Johnny smiled softly. "So, we are on the same page now?"

I nodded. That we were.

"Can we return to our new regularly scheduled program?"

I giggled and lifted my head before kissing him. "Definitely." I climbed into his lap and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Good, because my bed was very cold and lonely last night, and I need someone to keep me warm."

I broke the kiss and sat back as I remembered last night. All the fears that had led me too today. That had led me to Junior and the back seat of his car. I didn't want to lie to Johnny. He hadn't slept with another person, but I had. I was the asshole and he needed to know.

"I need to tell you something first."

Johnny's smile fell. "I know."

I frowned. "No, you don't."

He nodded. "No, I do."

"How do you know? What was I going to say?"

"You had sex with Junior today."

My mouth popped open. "How?"

Johnny sighed. "Junior's been in love with you since he was thirteen and you kicked his ass when he pushed Lindsey over. Do you really think he would hold his tongue when he finally got what he's wanted for so long?"

I didn't know what to say.

"He was telling some of the boys about it. How you and he fucked in the backseat of his car behind the Hog. How you not only did it once, but twice."

"Are you mad?"

"At Junior. Fuck yeah. But not you."

"Why only Junior?"

"He was bragging about fucking my sister. In no reality is that okay. So, I kicked him in the balls and reminded him to be respectful about you."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah. No one talks about my little sister that way. Or the woman that I'm in love with. Jealously may have made a slight appearance but not so bad that anyone would have noticed."

I kissed Johnny harder than I think I ever had before. I wanted to make sure he knew that I loved him. That Junior had been just a fuck, nothing else. He was what I wanted.

"I'm so sorry. If my head had been clear and I knew what this was, I never would have touched him."

Johnny cupped my face. "It's okay, baby."

I smiled at the pet name. "I love you."

"I love you too."

Johnny pulled me flush against his chest and kissed me. One of his hands took a handful of one of my ass cheeks to keep me on his lap as he grabbed the shirt I was wearing and lifted it up and over my head. Once I was free I lifted myself slightly so I could grip his cock, he was half hard--growing firmer by the second--as I started to stroke him.