All Comments on 'Weekend Plaything Wanted Ch. 02'

by SiobhanSaor

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
SplendidSpunkSplendidSpunkalmost 10 years ago
Would Love

MORE of this story. Its different in so many ways and I love her attitude as well as theirs. Looking forward to more, 5 Stars for good tale and better writing.

lawrenclawrencalmost 10 years ago
One star

Any story involving marital in fidelity deserves to be put in the trash bin.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
TORN BETWEEN TWO THOUGHTS

This little lady is racing down a rabbit hole. It is a fun if totally unbelievable story.

4 Stars

BHMLorainBHMLorainalmost 10 years ago
Well Done

I read a lot of stories on here, but I have to say that I for one, can't wait for the next installment. It reminds me of a time my wife and I had a close friend living with us, but that all I'll say about that. Great story keep it going.

SiobhanSaorSiobhanSaoralmost 10 years agoAuthor
Grateful

I simply want to say thank you for all of the comments, I am so glad you have enjoyed this story.

For clarification, infedelity usually refers to a breaking of agreements or promises, real or perceived, in this case it is their agreement to bring in a third, ergo no infedelity. However, if you dislike the story line, please feel free not to read.

animaluver40animaluver40almost 10 years ago
Great story yum

I loved it please keep going don't leave us haning and get either both parents caught fucking They're slut and have the daughter join in

irvlynirvlynalmost 10 years ago
Just read both ....

and they're extraordinary! The writing is excellent, you have a wonderful grasp of descriptive language and your "array" of sexual fantasies is astounding. I love your imagination! And the direct talk does not seem at all forced; it comes naturally as a part of the shared experience. Please, please write much, much more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please continue

I think there are a lot of ways you can expand on this and I for one would like to see what you come up with. :)

kingroakingroaover 9 years ago
Cannot wait...

Really nicely written with no annoying euphemisms or jarring turns of phrase. Also very sexy. The weekend scenario lends itself to the hectic sexual pace. If only you could write it as fast as I can read it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Third time's a charm

Good writing, time for segment three!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love it

I honestly love this story and keep coming back to it. Really hoping you come back to it too and write more!

OihannaOihannaabout 7 years ago
Love it too

- but when will we ever get at continuation?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Honesty

I just found this wonderfully erotic. The honesty of 3 people being upfront about their sexual needs and being brave enough to get them fulfilled is just great.

As others say, please bring on more, Siobhan, either of these three or something else - you write well

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous