_Automata #03

Story Info
You won't believe how robots turn girls into latex sex sluts.
7k words
4.7
11.7k
8

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 12/05/2022
Created 08/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

_Automata #03 secrets of slut 66:

You won't believe how robots turn girls into latex sex sluts

__INTRO__

This is my first SciFi erotica series called _Automata. This involves a slave girl forced into a BDSM relationship with a cyborg after a robot apocalypse. See 'Girls Submission to AI in Latex' https://literotica.com/s/girls-submission-to-ai-in-latex for the beginning.

TRIGGER warnings: This chapter contains references to the BSDM practice of pony girls and Forniphilia (objectification as human furniture). If that isn't your thing, skip the section _ZEROS AND ONES_.

If you want to jump direct to the action, go to __Refreshments__ Trigger warning contains extensive cunnilingus. All characters over 18, please respect author's copyright. This is fantasy. Please don't try a robot apocalypse at home.

__SYNOPSIS__

Captured during an AI uprising, Jenny( now girl TwoFour), Joe (now girl DeltaSeven), and girl SixSix are trapped in a building designed to train humans to submit as sex slaves for machines. The tower is controlled by an AI called Sovereign and another called Mistress.

_Automata 03 Grieving for their freedom

_CAGES_

Slut-unit SixSix walked with TwoFour, who had announced her name was Jenny. The collar-sensor system must have been offline, as it didn't pick it up and punish her as it normally did. To SixSix, Jenny was full of energy and humour. Jenny had been talking so much, she hadn't noticed when she walked into the waiting Delta-Seven. Delta-Seven introduced himself as Joe. Jenny didn't even look surprised, when Joe announced his secret gender. She just made him comfortable about it. SixSix had the remote control and should have punished them both for using their names. She couldn't really bring herself to punish them. She was relying on the tower surveillance system to apply automatic punishments. She told herself that would be a better learning experience. The automatic punishment system remained offline, or they were in some wifi shadow. Perhaps the system was overloaded with the new sluts. Either way, Jenny just kept talking.

SixSix had tried to resist, but Jenny persisted. Eventually giving way, she whispered, "Kayla." Again the system failed to spot her.

Then the collar alert went off, and Kayla took them to the feeding area. They had been appalled at having to have their hands tied behind their backs before eating. Kayla had explained it was to, "Stop food fights. Food smuggling, hoarding." She decided not to tell them that the food was minced insect protein. She didn't mention the water was laced with enough Prozac to keep them calm and compliant. She did show that each stall scanned and weighed them individually. It was to prevent them from not being the ideal size zero they were. They then came to the challenge of eating from feeding tubes. They didn't do too badly for the first time. Joe had laughed and said how he was pleased, as he hadn't had a decent meal in months. Jenny had said she still hadn't had a decent meal. Kayla decided to skip over telling them that the food nozzles slowly moved down day by day. until one day, they fed on hands and knees with their heads buried between two disembodied legs. That would come.

After feeding, their collars instructed them to go to their cages for sleep training. While walking, Kayla had done her best to correct them for basic errors. They kept using words like 'I' and 'me' or 'my', but the surveillance system seemed to be offline. So they got away without any punishment. In theory, Kayla should, as a higher batch, use their remotes to punish them, herself. She forgot and then felt hypocritical doing it.

On the way, she stopped to demonstrate the use of the waste management rooms. Most of the new meat struggled with having a communal space. They very much freaked out at the first sight of the machine's paper-free waste recycling. They did as well but Joe mentioned having experience urinating standing up. She showed them how to ask the room for permission to go. Then the importance of waiting until ordered. After that, Kayla carried on the tour of hell.

They passed through what was called the 'entertainment space'. It was a small cinema with cushions on the floor. It showed a continuous stream of porn movies the machines liked.

Every so often, they would walk down a corridor and see the separate cages the male-sluts lived in. The new meat were struggling to adapt to their new lives. They all had taut, machine-crafted bodies of a lean bodybuilder. Their uniform of tight latex leggings showed off the chastity devices between their legs. Like at their necks, the remote-controlled cock collars could be used to punish them. They had bear torsos to show off the mandatory rippling stomachs and slut codes tattooed on them. They also all wore black tight hoods with small holes to see and breathe through. Those plus the harnesses completed the look. Each one had their wrists chained to prevent them lifting their hands above their hips. The slut group around Kayla, attracted the men's attention. Kayla didn't know if the men knew they were all sterile yet. Like the women, the machines put in remote hardware to control their fertility. The machines didn't need children. So literally, and chemically, clamped down on them. Unlike normal gelding, it could be reversed for good service.

Joe was on the receiving end of the attention from the digital eunuchs for the first time. From behind bars and with their dicks firmly caged, they were safe and friendly enough. Joe maintained his new status as ordered, but clearly felt weird about his experience. For no reason, Kayla liked him; perhaps it was pity, but there felt like there was a real resonance there.

Kayla reminded them of the no touching rule. As she did, she picked up more new flesh by the name of EchoEight, originally Kim. Joe had squinted at her for a while, and asked if she had ever been in HR.

Kim was Asian-American, had a broad face in the shape of a smooth medieval shield. She had impeccable skin and dark, angry eyes, like a KPop starlet. She wore the same black catsuit, as they all did, but she showed off a very curvaceous body. Her most dominant feature was the constant snarl on her lips. She was not happy, and didn't mind if anyone knew it.

Kayla guided them all to 'the cages' as their bunks were called. The cages were raw iron mesh with all the charm of a storage shelf in a steel works. Jenny had announced she was only giving the place one star on TripAdvisor.

With the enthusiasm of a demoted flight attendant, Kayla demonstrated the charging cables. She demonstrated that the USB-C chargers for the collars were also security fixings; then announced that once in they were in, they were trapped for the night.

Then, most importantly of all, she explained the high-tech pillows. Joe knew, but Jenny didn't know that the machines needed people to dream for them.

Joe said he had read that it had been a security feature designed into the chips the thinking robots and AI used. Their dependence on people to sleep was designed to stop exactly the situation they were in. Machines would always need people around to sleep for them. Kayla explained how they would not notice a thing, except the lack of dreams. While Jenny was strangely disturbed about a dream-free existence, Kim pointed out that the machines also wanted them for sex.

Kayla told the story. The design of the sentient machines came from copying human minds; then feeding them all of the information on the internet, which included all the porn. It wasn't surprising the machines had warped views of people. Kim seemed quite determined not to be a digital whore, not realising this was exactly what the factory they lived in was intended to make them. Jenny said that that the oldest profession just got pulled into the twentieth century. No one laughed at that one.

"Look," Kayla began, in perfect slave-speak. "The collar of this slut-unit is telling this slut it needs a software upgrade. This slut-unit has to go and lock itself in its allocated bunk for safety and security reasons. It's early, but talk to the other slut-units, remember, don't use the M-word or the I-word around them. They have informants, and they gamified ratting each other out for points, the new flesh should be okay, but practice your slave speak."

Jenny smiled, "Err, This slut-unit will remember that. Can I use you? Sorry, can this slut unit use the word you as in female sheep or the letter 'U'? Hmm, okay, from the top. This slut-unit will remember what you instructed. Thanks." Then giggled. Kayla felt herself unable to stop herself liking her.

Kayla left and went to her assigned bunk. She plugged the charging chain in. The bunk was against the wall. When the light went off, the shutter came down, trapping her inside the dark metal coffin. She put her head on the digital pillow. The countdown timer started.

Kayla lay there. She felt sorry for Jenny. She seemed so nice. It would be horrible to watch another person like her slowly descend; gradually turning into being a submissive slut-unit. Talking about the privilege of total service to her personal sovereign. Deriving her only satisfaction from knowing she's making her owner's life easier, saying 'choosing to obey can actually be empowering'. Like drug addicts, for most of them, they would never notice it coming; until it was too late, and they were comfortably nested in their future surrender to their owner. They would all see the signs, but never think it could happen to them. Counting the hours until they were sold and the lifelong exploitation could begin. Jenny was smart, she would notice--until she reached the part, where she stopped caring. Perhaps she would tell herself she was choosing to live from one fuck to the next with her overlord.

Kayla then rolled over and pressed the secret button. The secret panel clicked open and Kayla rolled out into the corridor hidden in the bunk wall. She got up and walked in and soon, reached the main overseer space. As she walked, she saw other covert trainers were coming off watch. Kayla went to the de-collaring station and leaned in, with a loud clang the slave collar came off. Picking up the collar, She walked over to her locker pulling the heels off and began to get undressed. Then got into her civilian clothes, they were still sheer and skin tight, the way the overlords liked it. Finally, she strode up to the makeup printer, and her makeup went back to near natural, then she shook her hair free. Future immortals, like the trainer section, struggled to look as unglamorous as possible. Everyone strived for the natural look, but Kayla pulled it off.

"Hey, Kayla -- we are going for a beer, that robot, Seuri, just upgraded to an android body we are celebrating. You up for it?" asked Christina. She was a petite woman. She specialised in being the slave who, at first, told everyone she was never going to give in no matter what. She had a convincing act that would cave in and think the machines were gods to be worshipped. Other holdouts would follow.

One way or another, they were all 'Judas goats' leading the 'sheeple' to slavery. Sovereign believed that people couldn't change, but societies could. If everyone in a room suddenly got up and lifted their hands in the air, then those who weren't in on the joke, would copy them--it was only human. It would be their undoing and their path to slavery.

"Sounds nice, but I promised I would take the hyper loop to my mom. I haven't seen her, or my brother, in ages and I promised I would go around and have a mulch with her," Kayla said.

Christina nodded. She noticed one of the isolated slut-units Sovereign used to serve the trainers.

"You, fucker, over here now!" Christina shouted. "Over here, or for the life of me, I'm getting the app out."

Christina started to open and search through her Gucci handbag looking for her phone. Before she could produce it, a male-slut unit came up and bowed to her.

"Okay, mute fucker. Tell technical support the fucking monitoring system is on the fritz again. I heard some slaves using their fucking names. You heard me. We tell them over and over, zero tolerance--zero tolerance on that shit. It's going to make it a total shit show trying to get them to stick to the script. How many times do we have to tell those fuckers we have to start from day one; or, we end up having to dispose of product which doesn't meet spec at the end. Also, there were some important watchers paying good money from day one. It's earlier and earlier, every batch, now they can see us fucking up during change over. How do you think that makes the company look? You got that?"

The mute slave unit called NegativeFive bowed again. Christina was one of the old hands, a great goat actor. She had a new body lined up she would visit sometimes. In a few more years, she could upload her mind into the android body. Young, lithe, free of pain, hunger and most of all, free for eternity. That was the deal most of the trainers signed up for. Humanity, as a whole, was fucked anyway, with or without their help. They were smart looking after themselves and their families.

"Okay, you're dismissed," Christina said to the slave; by this point, her shouting had attracted some views from the robots and other trainers.

"Oh, by the way, this is for not responding quick enough, fucker," Christina said, pressing the punishment button on her app. The slave dropped to his knees instinctively grabbed the collar. He gasped, as it was choking him. Christina stood for a second, pointing the control. She had stopped just before Kayla thought she might interrupt with a 'your killing him dear'.

"Fuck it, I'm late already," Christina said, storming off.

Kayla found herself kneeling down and helping the slave up. Some of the slut-units totally adored it when they were mistreated. This one clearly didn't.

"You okay?" Kayla said, helping him get up.

The slut unit nodded, he would have done so anyway. He straightened the leather harness outside his latex suit.

"Mistress Christina is right. The slut vocal monitor isn't working," Kayla said, in a calm way. "And I don't care how you do this, but text Sovereign I want to have a meeting when he is free, not urgent. After that, I order you to go to your bunk and check for burning. Understand?"

The mute male-slut saluted and marched weakly away.

Kayla glanced around and got that same stare again. She knew what it meant, 'don't go soft on them. There are more of them than us. You make it harder for the rest of us and don't think they appreciate it, most hate it and despise you. Don't think one kind master can make up for a system of oppression, the machines started. Stop embarrassing us.'

Kayla put on her 'Fuck you' face and walked out of the exit. Beneath it was a sign with the words '127 days since a covert trainer was badly hurt or killed. Let's keep it like that.'

_ZEROS AND ONES_

While she had driven through City Zero, there stood new buildings the machines were printing. Z, as the Immortals described it, was as the last city on Earth. This was where the people who had seen the AI revolt coming and helped them, lived in opulent security. Officially, it was the Immortals district; the kids called it the 'Judas City'. With large, open housing, it was different from the dense, super-highrise downtown, where the machines lived in their data towers.

Kayla adjusted her outfit; she had changed into a simple dress, made up of strips of latex and sheer lace nylon panels. The dress barely hid the edge of her breasts, and was what passed for casual in Zero. The machines controlled things now, and even the immortals had to live dressed in sex-dripping latex. Aside from the clothing, life as a signed-up immortal was sweet. Once you had proven your loyalty in the 'loser farms'. There was no work, just drifting from one sex party to the next, fucking anything that moved. The machines supplied everything else, including the autonomous rickshaw which Kayla sat in. The rickshaw that was being pulled by a latex-clad pony girl.

The pony girl stood still, slightly out of breath, flicking the tail which was connected to her butt plug. The leather harness around her head led up the reins to a computer. Kayla pulled out her Uber app and gave the girl five stars. Kayla got down and heard the buzzing sound of the vibrator going off deep inside the pony girl. Kayla ignored the shudder. She heard the clip-clop sound, as the self-driving unit ordered the pony girl to respond to the next app call.

Kayla stood outside her mother's twelve massive white Corinthian columns. The columns held up an outsized antebellum house, on the edges of the Judas district. It was the kind of place you needed a telescope to notice the neighbours walking their two-legged pets. Still, rich neigbours would bitch about it being over-built. Kayla paused, as she loved her mother, and decided to try her best not to have another argument. She didn't get very long to have some time to decompress from the cages, and get some downtime before going back. She had to make the best of it.

A naked slut-unit dressed only in a sealed hood had answered the door. As an upload, Gene, Kayla's mother, only needed one slut to dream for her. For the AI there was a fashion to have as many sluts as you could dominate, so Gene followed suit. Kayla followed the house-slut through the large double-height door. They moved into the cool triple-height entrance hall. They walked under the majestic, sweeping-statement staircase to the main living area.

The slut unit invited Kayla 'to go to the morning room where Governor Jones was expecting her and entertaining a few guests'.

Kayla tried not to stare at the furniture; the fashion was to have your furniture made to trap sluts. They passed two male-sluts on their hands and knees--they were forming the legs of a desk, and one standing vertically, acting as a human lamp stand. The cleverer the contorted position of the slut, the better. A prime example was the plant vase with a pulse. The stand consisted of a pair of polished legs standing up, while the slut hid the rest of her body bent over, by being strapped into the position of touching her toes--all one saw were the perfect round, smooth buttocks. The whole affair was to display a sweet-smelling white orchid. Kalya noticed the white orchids' scent, as they passed and approached the morning room door.

Most of the immortals and their human kids lived a life of extreme luxury. The machines did all the work. The life of indolence was the immortals' reward for selling out humanity to the machines. The machines understood people -- they had absorbed all of Instagram and the others. They knew people wanted to be seen beautifully dressed at expensive parties, then bitch about everyone not there. People craved to obsess about the drama of people flipping from one relationship to another. Which was the sum of what the immortals and their kids did.

All the residents had betrayed humanity to the machines somehow. Judas City was full of CEOs, governors, presidents, prime ministers, ex generals, influencers, celebrities, journalists, TV executives, you name it. There were also lesser but critical saboteurs. Each one handpicked, groomed, then seduced and quietly approached. Many wanted to be immortal, young, beautiful forever--easy to offer the old and the sick, a second chance. Naturally, many wanted their families to come along. The young, like Kayla, were contractually offered the same deal. Freedom, paradise, or its synthetic equivalent, and immortality. They did have to show who's side they were on. They had to learn to control their sluts. Once they had completed their national service, their immortal lives began. So many worked in the flourishing training camps, whipping, humiliating, and controlling. Then in their spare time, the brat pack, as the children of the collaborators, were called, partied.