_Automata #03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The immortals had little much else to do. An immortal's day became little more than go to one party and fucking everyone there; then moving on, to another. Tinder and Grindr became everyone's calendar, bible and address book. The machines made sure of it.

Kayla's mother had adjusted to this, after she had uploaded. She also couldn't shake her ambitions and so pursued her political interests. Gene was on the Immortal Council. It was the governing body which represented immortals at high council. So she was always 'entertaining with purpose'.

The door to the morning room was a black frame around a male-slut. He was sealed between two sheets of thin rubber with the air sucked out. This vacuum seal locked him in the spread-eagled standing position, as if he were trapped in shiny, latex carbonate. His eyes were stationed behind a video screen playing constant pornography; this, along with the drip feed of viagra, allowed his latex cock to act as the door handle.

"Good morning, mistress, good to see you back," he mumbled, from behind the breathing tube, as he unlocked himself using a button in his ass. With his duty as a human-Google-Nest video doorbell completed, he returned to his porn stream, as he swung open to the morning room.

Kayla looked around the familiar room. It was large with a fireplace and a large painting above it. On either side, were two voluptuous sluts standing from head to toe in latex. Hoods covered their eyes and they only had a mouth hole to breathe from. Both had been expertly tied firmly to the wall with expensive rope; both stood motionless, hands out, holding a bright candle that lit the room. This made Kayla wonder. Mother liked playing 'woman of the people' and mostly had a house like everyone else. Getting the candles out meant she was trying to impress someone.

In the centre was a new large Clinton table with drinks on it. The table was covered with a tablecloth which reached down to the ground. The centre had some rather tasteless, phallus-shaped candlesticks. It was odd, as they jarred against Gene's good taste. Gene turned and stood up from a chair. The chair whose armrests and legs appeared to be a pair of human legs, bent at right angles at the knee. The objectification-style chairs were new. Kayla couldn't tell if they were real people or not.

Sitting at the table were two androids, one robot, one clone and two immortals. The androids were flesh simulations, not just human-shaped droids. Not only did they look human--but they breathed, they perspired, and every detail was reproduced precisely. Kayla could easily spot the androids--they were normally too perfect, too beautiful, too stylish, too exquisitely posed like a Vogue photoshoot. There was something about them, and the way they moved, that oozed sensuality about them.

The immortals were easy to spot--they were simply perfect versions of their former selves. Being human was important to them. They didn't like being called machines, they didn't feel like machines. They always stressed how much they still felt emotions, particularly love. Immortals liked to be able to recognise themselves in the mirror. Except, all the wrinkles, sagging skin, and liver spots had been removed. After they had adjusted, there was a tendency to regress to their younger selves. Which is what Kayla's mother had slowly done.

Kayla's mother, Gene, had always been white. Now, Gene looked like some fifties Hollywood movie star. Kayla had some of her mother's features, but mostly took after her dad. Dad wasn't with them anymore. Mom said the upgrade process had gone wrong. So he was frozen until the machines could perfect the mind transfer process. Gene was standing elegantly in a white latex gown, she wore with very little makeup, except for her crimson-red lips. On the back of her highly-sculpted hair, she wore a large, complex, golden-spiked hairpiece. It looked like a crown of bronze-laced orchids. It had gold spikes radiating from her head like morning sunshine. The orchids had black diamonds for centre fruit. A small, complex, metal lace came forwards like a crown. It held a large, central black diamond like a third eye in her forehead.

At the table, there looked to be a military-grade robot. She was shiny-black and bipedal, and she had metal hooves for feet. She had curled horns but no eyes, no visible eyes. Kayla guessed from the horns she was a cyberian. The cyberians hated humans and normally, no one from the Cyberian Council would talk to Gene.

"Kayla, how wonderful of you to get out of work. Please, you must be tired. Join us, we have only just started," Gene said, with a voice which dripped with charm.

Gene pointed to the very prim-looking woman on the opposite side of the table.

"This is Synthia. The Synthia I'm sure you have heard of."

Kayla had heard the name a few times. Her only recollection was that she was an Artificial Intelligence. She was famous for moving the core of her computing power to a cathedral for some reason. She wore a very simple cold-blue-coloured dress. She wore her synthetic hair tightly woven; it reminded Kayla of some kind of uptight, fifties librarian. Her smooth Nordic features had a sexual cold elegance to them.

Next to Synthia was Frostbyte Five. She was one of the clone daughters of the disgraced super-cyborg Lady FrostByte. While Lady FrostByte was mostly machine, FrostByte Five was essentially a human. Kayla and Frostbyte Five had been introduced a couple of times, mostly by reason that they had 'so much' in common; where 'so much' was--having important parents in the New Digital Order.

Kayla had seen FrostByte and her sisters at brat-pack parties. They were sensuous sexual predators. FrostByte had shoulder-length black hair like a cybernetic Betty Page. She had a small face, identical to her other mother and sisters. She wore a complex semi-translucent, window-panelled mini-dress. The dress exposed all of her round breasts, except for fingers which just covered her nipples. Five liked the shortest miniskirts; she liked showing off the hints of the platinum chains hanging down from her clit piercings.

Next to FrostByte Five was Samantha. Sam was also a council member, but more importantly, an old friend of Gene's. She had long white hair in a complex series of Viking-shield maiden braids. The kind only a specialist robot could weave and maintain. Like Gene, Samantha followed the upload fashion of wearing a large headpiece on the back of her head. Samantha liked a more natural down-to-earth look, so her queen's crown looked to be made from twigs and bones. Samantha had been a journalist; so had been responsible for keeping people scared and angry at anything. Well anything which wasn't the real machine threat. She had a way with words and could braid a complex emotional chord which distracted people. Samantha had quite a mouth; sallow, perfect skin; and generous brown eyes; her round ears always listened and remembered and waited. She waited until what she heard could be used in withering her opponents in council debate.

"FrostByte Five you know, Samantha you know. The woman with the horns is Tethra. I've said that right, haven't I? We met while she was the Cyberian Council representative. We just got on, so I suggested she drop in some time. Everyone, to save you the effort of Googling her -- this is Kayla, my daughter. Still in the flesh. She's currently doing her national service, at one of the indoctrination and re-training camps. The kind who take poor human refugees and turn them into productive house-sluts. She's working as an informer."

Kayla's mother lifted her hand up, looked at one of the slut-units standing in the corner of the room. She pointed commandingly to Kayla.

Kayla glanced under the table, then to her mother's eyes. She mouthed, 'Do I have to?' Gene mouthed, 'Yes,' and Kayla sat down like a huge sack at the end of a long hike.

"Covert trainer," Kayla corrected.

"You're human, do you want our conversation to go to audio?" Tethra asked.

"Don't feel you need to," Kayla said, as a man-slut entered the room.

"Nonsense," said Synthia, "we are not talking any state secrets with Governor Jones, here. It's just social. I was quite confused when you came in. You're so beautiful that it's hard to believe you are not one of us already. God's gifts are so plentiful."

"Thank you," Kayla said, then turned to her mother, "is Elle around?"

"Your brother is out, I'm afraid, out. He's always out these days. Still, he is young, and he can go enjoy himself."

__Refreshments__

The man-slut walked to Kayla. He wore a tight latex bodysuit which picked out his figure. Over the suit was the usual harness with metal studs. His dick was trapped in some chastity device, and his arms were firmly tied behind his back by the harness. Like almost all male-sluts, his head was covered by a tight-fitting hood. It made him look bald and without ears. His name, ThirtySeven, was printed in large letters on his forehead. His eyes were covered by lenses which were so dark, you could hardly tell them apart from the latex. He had a ball gag which another slut removed, allowing you to see the only part of his flesh that was exposed--his mouth. He had a firm mouth with thin lips. Overall he had a nice head shape which the machines couldn't yet change. The outline of this face looked strong, but the mask hid many faults. He was handsome, you could see his toned stomach muscles under the uniform. He was average height and had narrow hips and impressively shaped legs. He flexed his jaw, as he had been gagged for a while.

"Mistress sent for me," he said, looking down.

"Who told you to fucking speak!" Gene said loudly. She pointed her phone at him and pressed the punishment button. It was level five, and he dropped down to the floor. He twitched violently. The others didn't react, but the serving sluts shivered in empathy. The man groaned, as he twitched as the volts passed through him.

"How many times have I told you I don't like those wimpy noises," Gene said, then stopped pressing the button.

"Hold the teeth, keep it light," Kayla politely said, as she sat down and leaned back in the cup chair.

The man-slut got down on his knees and crawled under the table. He hunted to find a space with the others sluts, they shuffled for space for a second. Under the table, each slut then faced their respective client. They began, heads buried between legs.

Kayla opened her legs, let her panties be slid off by the man-slut. Then he got to work, slowly kissing her thighs. Kayla felt herself relax, rising to this attention.

"Something to drink dear?" Kayla's mother offered.

"We've said grace already," Synthia said.

A slut went around the table filling up wine glasses. Kayla's slut tongued and sucked the soft skin of her inner thigh. Kayla's slut paid attention to one thigh then the other, he worked closer and closer to her exposed pussy. Kayla wondered about getting her phone out, so she could control him via the app. So far, he was slow, and had avoided going straight to her clit. Given he seemed experienced at this, she gave him mental permission to keep going.

"You look like you have had a bad day; perhaps, you would like something harder--cocaine, ketamine, K4? You know, when the new digital order had deregulated drugs, I didn't think it would also develop the knack of generating so many new ones. There are so many these days. I'm sure you kids are doing something I've never even heard of," Gene said.

Patiently, the slut started stroking her pussy lips with his soft lips. Kayla's appetite, too, was increasing.

"I have some Libertine," FrostByte Five said, casually reaching into a shoulder bag she carried. She rummaged for a second, and pulled out a beautifully made tin box.

"Have you had it before?"

She pulled out the dropper, sucked some up from a small vial, lent her head back, and put a drop in one eye.

"Once," Kayla lied, "at a party. Which one I can't tell you. I think it was when London fell."

FrostByte Five slid it over to Kayla. Everyone looked at Kayla, politely trying not to look too expectantly.

Kayla copied FrostByte Five's actions and felt the cold liquid roll through her eye.

"I hear it burns out the amygdala," Synthia said. "It damages the human brain responsible for empathy and guilt."

"I hadn't heard that," FrostByte Five said, holding her head back and rolling her left eye. "But you should feel the rush it gives. Amazing. It's like having gold poured through your brain and down your spine. FrostByte Four said it gave her tears of ashes."

This was enough for Tethra to enquire if it would work on her. She took a few drops to try, but with no eyes, used other means to take a sample.

"I'll have to wait until it gets popular enough that they make a digital simulation of it," said Samantha.

The man-slut continued, he had been well trained. He worked simply enough on Kayla's labia. Mostly kissing. Kayla started to relax, her breathing slowed, and she felt like she was melting into the chair. It was hard to know if this was the petting or the drugs, but she got the feeling her pussy juices were going. She wondered what Joe was doing now?

"Odd you should turn up. I was going to mention the difficulties we are having in training enough sluts," Tethra said. While hard and mechanical, Tethra's movements were smooth to the point of elegance. "To expand our machine population, we need to decrease training times. What do you think?"

Below the table, ThirtySeven began by caressing Kayla's pussy lips. He massaged her carefully with his tongue, then started softly kissing it dry.

"Training can be many months. I just work there, but it takes a while to convince people there is no hope. We have a new batch in. So it's the same process--denial, anger; they have to work their way through their stages to acceptance. Remember, they are grieving for their freedom here," Kayla said.

Looking over, FrostByte Five was leaning back, shifting her weight, possibly rolling her face. Her eyes were slightly bugging out.

"Remember, these people have been the apex species for ten thousand years. Not since the Cambrian explosion, has any species changed the atmosphere like they had. Domesticating them in a few weeks is a really tall order. Places which have tried it, have had failure rates in the high seventies, that's a lot of deletions--I'm surprised Rockwood's meat factories can handle it," Samantha said.

Kayla reached down and grabbed the man-slut's head. She moved it to the part of her lips which hadn't received much attention yet.

"Honestly. I'm shocked at the Master Control Unit's reliance on General Rockwood's meat factories for everything," Gene said.

Kayla realised she must have missed something in the conversation. She briefly imagined Jenny licking her out, then shifted back to Joe. The feel of the tongue working around her labia definitely felt more like a man's tongue.

Kayla could feel herself starting to build up a pressure inside. She deserved it after everything she had to deal with. Kayla felt the smooth Libertine running through her veins. It felt like liquid nostalgia--comforting, reliable, familiar, welcome. She felt herself getting quite warm and wet like a Victorian hot house. She succumbed to the attention.

"I heard he was retiring--he wants to be Lord Rockwood; to look after his precious space program."

Kayla was finding it hard to concentrate on who was saying what. Her mound was feeling hotter, like it was swelling up, her parts were becoming more sensitive. Kayla decided to go with the flow and not grab his head and push it around. He's not a vibrator, she told himself. Occasionally, the latex hood would stroke her skin. It felt lovely electric.

"Don't underestimate him. He's making a power play. It's subtle, he will set up a friend or ally to take the fall, once he has betrayed them; he will make a move to be the next MCU," Tethra said.

The man-slut began sucking on Kayla's red-hot clit. He started to lick her clit up and down. She imagined peeing on him for fun. Then her mind went back to Joe. He was so cute, so unbearably cute. She knew she had a little lesbian side, she could hardly work at the factory and be completely straight. She had images of kissing him after they had talked for only a few minutes.

"A living cyborg, no matter how many data farms he runs, will never be made MCU. God will make sure of that," Synthia said.

FrostByte Five let out a quiet moan. Her eyes were closed showing the dark makeup she was wearing. Kayla suddenly felt like her pussy was glowing gold. All she could think was 'there was the gold'. Tethra started to stutter, even her magic clit was starting to work. She probably could afford one of the best electric cunts on the market. Kayla wanted to roll her eyes; if she was any more relaxed, she would have to be poured out of the chair. Then her mind felt like she was watching the tide come in on the beach. She could almost hear it. The slut between her legs started to lick her clit up and down. Kayla's molten cleft followed.

The attention between her legs was slow and delicate as it was relentless. Kayla felt comfortably numb. Her breathing slightly higher, she found herself centering on the swelling orgasm.

Kayla felt she couldn't achieve orgasm yet. She reached over and used the dropper to pick up some more Libertine. She needed some more of that feeling of certainty and control. It didn't take long for it to hit her system. Then she could feel her body building up to that 'oh fuck oh fuck' moment; it had been slow and subtle. Then she could feel the intensity growing and finally, her clit breaking. 'Why am I thinking about Joe again' she asked herself.

"Oh fuck," Kayla said, finally climaxing. The Libertine was fucking with her brain. She was getting a huge cascade of an orgasm rippling through her flesh.

"Oh my lord, I'm cumming," Synthia added.

Kayla suddenly felt linked to everyone around the table. Everyone in the room. The slut between her legs. The women acting as candle sticks, the door, and everyone in the entire universe.

Then she relaxed, and felt a wave of warmth wrap around her like a boa constrictor. The only problem, was the venom in her bloodstream called, 'guilt'. She felt sorry for the man between her legs who was trying to mop up her juices with his tongue. Before the war, he would have been a bank investment executive, successful in his own way. Yet her mother controlled something the machines wanted and he didn't. Now, only one percent of the world's population, like her mother, owned thirty-three percent of the world's wealth. He had nothing; he was nothing; he was a loser.

***********

Later, Gene touched Kayla's arm and she woke up to see the others leaving.

Gene looked at her, "Are you okay? Is something worrying you?"

"I'm fine," Kayla said loudly, blinking. "It's just the factory, it's just... you know how it can take it out of you."

"Don't worry," Gene said, "I don't know why they need this whole Judas goat business anyway. Only the machines would want to make it more complex. The losers have the collars around their necks, we have the apps, how complicated do things need to be? I mean if you think about it, humanity has always had slavery for all its history. We had a temporary absence, of 150 years. Well, not even that. I mean, there were 50 million slaves worldwide when humans still ran the show."

"Mom, I'm tired." Kayla said. "I don't need a campaign speech now. I have to be back in the cages for 8:00."

"Fine. Let me lay you somewhere comfortable to chill. Your brother will be back from whichever orgy he is attending, soon. We can have a quiet family dinner together." Gene paused. "Are you really okay?"

Kayla shrugged. "Just doubts. You know. The usual."