A 30 Sec Voice Sample [F4F]

Info
And A Long Note To My Listeners
792 words
4.2k
0
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just wanted to share a tiny clip of my voice for those that are interested in what lurks behind the moans.

It's a short clip because I'm not quite ready to speak at length and I will tell you why...so keep reading if you're interested (I'm not ready to speak at length but I have no problem writing at length).

Firstly, there is a small concern that someone I know IRL will hear me and recognize my voice and depending on who it was, that could be awkward as hell. But I think if they were here, we could probably find some common ground so I'm only mildly worried about this issue.

Secondly, the ladies here set a high bar. They're so eloquent with their words, their cadence and their tone. God damn, some of them have voices like velvet you just want to rub all over you (and I have).

I don't speak that way. I do not have the voice or style of a narrator. I have a voice that is raspy and a little husky which I find does appeal to some people and I like the growly aspect of it (the intensity of the growly aspect can vary from day to day). Conversationally though...I do not always use proper grammar, I do not always enunciate my words perfectly, I use alot of profanity just in the course of casual conversation...I am not an eloquent, polished speaker. At all.

Sometimes my brain works faster than my mouth and I stumble all over my words and sometimes my mouth works faster than my brain and I say some stupid shit. That's just the way I am and it's more than a little unfortunate in the context of recording but I feel like to try and alter that would be disingenuous of me and likely impossible.

Lastly and probably the most influential factor for me is that I hate my accent. I have a pronounced southern drawl (US) that I just don't find attractive or pleasing to the ear so it's hard for me to fathom that anyone else would. Some embrace the drawl and others make fun of it. From personal experience, I find the latter to be more prevalent. The accent itself is not really one that's known for it's enunciation either, we tend to drop letters habitually if we are not actively monitoring our speech.

The closest comparison I can think of based on accent alone is the character Tara Thornton from True Blood but our tones are completely different. She actually sounds cute to me, despite the accent. Her drawl is slightly stronger than mine but if you could tone it down just a notch and make her voice lower pitched and throaty you would have a close approximation to how I speak with some minor regional differences.

You may not pick up much of my accent in this audio (I don't think, maybe you will) because it decreases substantially when I sing or is mostly unnoticeable in short phrases. I guess that's why I chose this particular format to let you hear some sample of my voice removed from a sexual context. If you listen close enough though there is still a detectable accent when I speak in those last 5 words..."together" comes out as "tagether" and that is with some effort to suppress it.

All of that being said, I realize that I will be greatly limiting myself here if I choose not to speak. There may be things that I want to express that a moan or an "oh fuck" just can't convey.

I love the audio section here not only for the deliciously erotic content, there's an intimacy that I feel when I listen that reaches beyond that. It is as fulfilling to me when you make me spontaneously smile with something nonsexual you say or the way that you giggle as when you make me cum.

Some of you have whispered me to sleep, held me when I needed to be held or spoken in a way that touched me deeply and emotionally. I find so much value in what you share. I find genuine contentment in what you share.

I want to be able to offer you that kind of intimacy. Eventually. I just have to be ready...then I have to decide whether to break you and I both in little by little or drop you tits deep into the unpolished twang all at once šŸ˜†.

I just ask you, my listeners, for a bit more of that patience that you have been so generous with thus far. I hope you enjoy this brief serenade as my offering of gratitude for listening and reading if you made it this far.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Pleasure_Paragon
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
Pleasure_ParagonPleasure_Paragonover 1 year agoAuthor

"Beautiful Voice" Anon,

Thank you so much for the compliment and the feedback. It's always nice for me to hear that you are enjoying what you hear, it lifts me up and I very much appreciate your encouragement and support. Have a fantastic day/night! šŸ¤—

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Beautiful voice, very sexy and sensual...

NiceEnglishGuyNiceEnglishGuyover 1 year ago

Thank you for taking this step. I look forward to hearing more... :-)

Share this

Similar Stories

For you, MistressĀ Whoever you are, Mistress, please come play with me...in Audio
Fucking Elf Girl at the Ren FaireĀ Ur goth friend is overwhelmed at the renfaire, help her out? [F4F]in Audio
An O For Stress Relief [F4F]Ā It Had To Be Done.in Audio
Touch ItĀ And I'll Cum For You [F4F]in Audio
Bring It To Me [F4F]Ā I Need To Dump Some Cum.in Audio
More Stories