All Comments on 'A 3sum With My Bride'

by varun

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
COOL BRIDE!

I have never shared a bride - the theme itself is exciting - to fuck a bride in her wedding dress would make it awesome! Will you be continuing this one?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
i gave you 4 *s

I was a voyeur son & i am a voyeur husband. I encouraged my wife to flirt & gave her my permission to fuck other men if she wants. much to my regret i was a voyeur husband only in my secret fantasy world (there my wife was fucked by a number of men including my friends, her boss, her fellow worker, and an emoyee of mine!)

***

Your story is good; it is for a niche audience & that's why there are not too many comments. You very skillfully depicted the husband's voyeur tendencies from his young age. (The story should actually get two more tags: voyeur & voyeur son.) His infatuation with his mom's boobs was described 'above expectations'; the same goes for the bride's ass. Each time i felt i was there. The husband's deep friendship with Ganesh is also clear from the story. His pleasure doubles or triples when he shares it with Ganesh. Ganesh should stay a part of the husband's wife if that's OK with the bride! The 3 of them could be happy together.

***

The story turned me on but i could not masturbate because we have visitors.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Racist Hindu

Only a racist hindu would write such a story! A dog should screw a relative of yours!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Gave you a 5 for story and content and effort

and for really pissing the biggest ass hole on here dear annony!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

How dumb and weak of a man do you have to be, to not only allow yourself to get cockholded on your wedding night, but allow someone else to deflower your virgin bride and be okay with it...? Really?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I've always wondered why you never properly flinished this story?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous