All Comments on 'A 60's Summer'

by Lucien_Al

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Really Juicy

A lovely sweet exciting story deserving of nice comments and high vote marks.

Please write more often.

thebuffalothebuffaloover 10 years ago

You did well. Good story. Nicely written. Reasonably well edited. Keep them coming.

ammomanammomanover 10 years ago
VERY GOOD FIRST STORY...

You had a very strong, likely story of naive young ones. Explicit where necessary, but newness where probable. Keep up the efforts. Thank you.

erotikoserotikosover 10 years ago
Nice job!

A very good little story, and well written to boot. Your characters were interesting, the plot was intriguing and the sex exciting. Good editing helps any story, and you have a pretty good edit here, so keep up the good work. I gave the story a 5 star rating.

jacks66jacks66over 10 years ago

A typical 60s story. I am from India and I my self have gone through similar situations. Some of my experiences were identical. Very well written

jacks66

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Panties

Welcome back keep up the great work. More panties stories

OleguyOleguyover 10 years ago
I'm envious.

I so wish I had a summer like that. You told it real well and somehow brought the hesitancy and then action of a sexual neophyte.

lgustosmiolgustosmioalmost 7 years ago
Literotica at Fault

Good reading and enjoyable story but Literotica constraints dilute and detract from it. The dialog and actions would fit early teens or even preteens much better. I find it hard to believe of adults being in the story line situation. On the other hand, actually was involved in such "show me yours, I show you mine" situations at a much younger age.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very hot....

Very hot story, loved the scene on the beach and how both cousins got cummed in, very sexy stuff.

I wouldn’t usually comment but you ask for creative criticism - you list all the girls stats right at the start, down to nipple shape and size, which is a bit off putting, it’d be better to let that detail develop naturally with the story. I appreciate this story is very old now, but that was my only critical thought.

Thanks for writing :)

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefabout 4 years ago
Panties, incest and first times

Nice little story that covers a whole lot of fetishes. Enough the make sure that the front of my panties were soaked. I know most young kids don't think about birth control but young adults usually take precautions when having sex, it was never brought up with any of them. Sure would have been tragic if all three girls had came up pregnant as uptight as the parents were. But most young guys are only thinking with their little heads.

BluejayzzzBluejayzzzover 2 years ago

Very sexy and realistic description of first time exploration and sex. The lack of a condum was concerning, but my first time was unprotected also, so I understand. More detail about the feel, texture, tastes and sensations would help, and like most stories, yours would benefit from a bit of proofreading and editing. But overall very enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

good story, needs a little editing but could asily work around the mistakes

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pregnancy anyone?

I always love it when someone criticises the editing, then makes a spelling error, ‘ editing but could asily work’.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLucien_Al@Lucien_Al
243 Followers
Thanks for taking the trouble to read my bio. I write mainly for my own pleasure but it is a great boost to write more when readers take the trouble to vote and comment on my stories. I welcome any feedback, both good and bad. I am a big lover of sexy panties and more specifi...