All Comments on 'A Almost Perfect Awakening Ch. 10'

by Wm_Sexspear

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
oh wowwwwwwwwwww

i had to quickly go find my toy and insert it so i could masterbate while reading it,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
A ALMOST PERFECT HARD ON

Brilliantly written i got hard very quickly and it still ain't down!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Excellent

Extremely well-written for erotica, very sensuous and romantic. As well as being very arousing, this story is also beautifully crafted, and I highly reccomend it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
grammar

liked it, but this is driving me crazy.

it is An Amazing-- not a amazing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Erotica at close to its best.

The chapter flowed with a wondrfully sensuous, undulating rythem which is what seperates erotica from pornography. The understated presence of incest between sisters and also in images of the father's erection served to lift the tale beyond the societal taboos to a plane of pure, exstatic love making. really excellent.

David48David48over 18 years ago
Oh well

Wouldn't it be nice if you got someone to go on the record there Bill? You a bunch of anonymous fans and me. I ALWAYS ID myself! The story was fucking HOT Wm. Loved it alot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wow!

This story turned me on so much that I had to masturbate immediately! Very erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
fucking hot!!!

that was the best erotica i ve ever read!! keep it going! i wish i could do that with a woman!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very well writtin, Thank You!

I felt like I was there and had a sister. That is how good stories should make the reader feel. My congratulations on a good job. Whhheeeewww....by the way, hehehe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
WOW

WOW wow Wow OMG That was GREAT!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
OMG!

This was awesome! I thought it was going to be boring, but in the middle of it, I had to masturbate!! This was great. I will definately read again!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
it made me so horny i masterbated all afternoon ..

i wish i could be Beth and be the one with lynn....my pussy is soaking wet ..... OMG!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
confused

Im so confused. like i jus dnt get it in this one u say that the girls have nevet touched eachothers pussies except for through panties but in chapters 2-4 they had that hot shower scene n they deyy touched eachothers pussies. the whole thing jus confuses me. like dnt get me wrong i fuckin love ur stories they make me soooo wet i always masturbate. i jus cant help it but it would really help me if i could jus understand it while readin.

jrquilconjrquilconalmost 15 years ago
On The Record

On th'record, I loved it!

olderman66olderman66over 11 years ago
Better

Your stories only get better and better. Anyone reading them should realise that they are all part of a whole.

Thanks for them all and this is the only comment I will write until I finish them all.

LonesomesoulLonesomesoulalmost 7 years ago
Amazing!

So enjoy how this story is unfolding -descriptions of erotic pleasures awaken

all my sexual senses. Enjoy enjoy this story so much - glad there many chapters to go. You are a fine sensitive author! Thank you - I will be giving you 5 stars ✨ all the way

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous