A Amazon Adventure

Story Info
A man discovers something more valuable then Fame & Fortune.
6.4k words
4.5
1.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AMAZON ADVENTURE

Fame and Fortune

Archaeologist Derrick Reyes has been searching for the lost civilization of the Newhu Amazons all his life. A fierce band of warrior women presumed to have died out long ago.

But after his world-renowned archaeologist mentor found him in bed with his mentor's college-aged daughter, Derrick became blacklisted. Now, he struck out on his own and finally found a clue to where these legendary women's ruins might be found.

From his small sailboat, he jumped onto the shores of a beautiful remote island. His sunburned muscular body held an old map in one hand and a compass in the other. Fame and Fortune were in his grasp.

With a machete, he cut through the thickest parts of the jungle until he finally came into a clearing. Grassland lay out before him, and a small hill with a statue stood 50 feet away. As he drew closer, he saw it was a bronze statue of a beautiful woman with her hair tied back, and she was holding a hunting spear.

He could swear this life-sized idol was watching him. He dismissed the thought, believing he'd been in the sun too long. This chiselled goddess may have some inscription at her base on where to go next.

Leaving the machete behind, he found a gently rising slope and went up to the top. On a level part of the ridge, he soon discovered his mistake. Standing ten feet away, he saw the statue had turned to face him. His eyes, unable to control themselves, scanned her slim, nude form, and round breasts made his mouth hang open.

After a moment, his eyes proceed downward to her trimmed bush. From there to her slender toned legs and small feet. He regarded his composure after a minute. Only to discover that she was also looking him up and down when he looked back up.

"Hi," he said pleasantly, waving a hand to get her attention.

She glanced back up and mimicked his greeting with a smile. He was glad he noticed she was real before he knelt in front of her.

"I'm..." he began.

A sudden sharp sting in his neck cut his introduction short. At first, he assumed it was a Mosquito until his hand pulled out a primitive blow dart from the back of his neck. He tried to start again, "I'm...going down," he said just as he fell unconscious.

He awoke to the sound of two women arguing. He discovered that tree vines bound both his wrists and ankles. He was naked and spread-eagle in some ancient ruins against a nearby wall. The only other thing in this ruin was a stone table. The two women in front of him were also nude. They had undressed him while he was asleep. They didn't seem to care for clothes on anyone. He couldn't understand their strange language, but judging by all the pointing at him, he figured out they were deciding his fate. The short, cute, tanned Brunette, AKA The Bronze Statue, seemed to be defending him. The tall, equally beautiful red-headed one seemed to want to throw him back into the ocean. He guessed she was the one that hit him with a blow dart. Most likely to protect her friend.

He couldn't believe his luck. Real live Amazons! Not just some dusty old ruins. If he could just figure out what they were saying, he could get all the knowledge historians have sought for ages: their history, culture, and way of life. His past ambitions seem so small-minded now.

"What do you want here?" the redhead interrogated him.

But he gave her only a confused look in response. The ancient language they were supposed to speak sounded different than he had expected. The smaller one was named Ouchi, while the tall one was named Thudie. That was the only thing he was able to figure out.

"She didn't mean any harm," Ouchi reasoned. "And look! This woman has no breasts like us."

Ouchi reached out and fondled his chest. At first, it was to demonstrate her point. Then she started to do it sensually, going 'Mmmmm." Derrick suddenly figured out they had never seen a man before. This could prove problematic.

Thudie became jealous and slapped her arms away.

"Stop that!" she scolded.

Ouchi frowned.

Ouchi then turned her attention to his dick. She kneeled and beckoned her friend to follow suit. Thudie complied.

"Do you think this thing goes in here?" Ouchi asked, pointing to her pussy.

Meanwhile, all Derrick could think is,Don't think about two beautiful women on their knees ready to give you a blowjob. Think about something else. Sports. Scary stuff. Gross stuff. I don't know how they will react if they see something change shape before their very eyes. They might kick it, punch it. Or worse he dreaded.

Not trusting Ouchi, she reached out and grabbed it ahead of her. Derrick made a whimper. She held a tight grip around his shaft. She inspected it closely. Squeeze it to test its firmness. She then shook it back and forth to see if it would become less flaccid. Then look under it at his balls.

Please don't squeeze my balls, Derrick secretly prayed.

After her inspection, she released his member, much to his relief.

She turned to her friend, shaking her head, "No. Not hard. Weak and squishy like a mushroom. Also looks like one," she added.

He was relieved. He had done it. He could avoid getting an erection, even with a woman fondling him. He was so proud. That feeling lasted about a minute.

The two sexy women stared at him. Unsure what to do next.

"Now what?" Thudie asked.

"Sex?" Ouchi proposed.

"No. Woman's thing is broken." Thudie theorized.

"No. With you. The weird woman is not going anywhere," Ouchi clarified.

Thudie suspected this prisoner had aroused Ouchi. However, she wasn't gonna turn down free sex.

"OK. Me first," Ouchi set down this one condition.

Reluctantly, Thudie agreed. But she was looking forward to being penetrated. Ouchi hopped up on the stone table. Unfamiliar with shame, she spread her legs apart before her lover. She looked ahead straight at their captured prisoner. She wanted something more inside her than her girlfriend's little digits. Something that would stretch her open and plunge deep inside. But she didn't know what that feeling was.

From his position, Derrick saw her perfectly trimmed, moist lips. She looked at him hanging from the wall and smiled. He wasn't sure if she was taunting or trying to attract him. It was both a blessing and a curse. He already felt his cock getting hard, staring at her beautiful naked form.

Thudie kneed down in front of Ouchi. Completely blocking the view. He made a sigh of disappointment that went unheard by his captors.

Thudie moved forwards until her mouth touched Ouchi's pussy. She started to softly French kiss the wet opening. Ouchi panted lightly. As her tiny orgasms reached her, she craved more. For several minutes, Ouchi grew sexually frustrated.

Across from her, Derrick closed his eyes tightly to prevent him from seeing Ouchi twitch with pleasure. But he couldn't plug his ears and heard Thudie's delicate licking accompanied by Ouchi's moans.

"Use your fingers!" Ouchi urged in desperation.

Thudie withdrew slightly and inserted a couple of fingers. She rubbed Ouchi's special spot, but it still wasn't enough. She looked down at her lover, barking, "Use your mouth and more fingers!"

Thudie obeyed simply because she wanted to make her happy. Her whole hand spread Ouchi apart. Using both hands and tongue, they drove in and out, making a wet, sloshing noise.

Knuckles deep still wasn't enough penetration.I need something bigger, she envisioned in desperation.

Disappointed, she happened to glance up. That is when she saw it. Her eyes opened in surprise. Despite having eyes squeezed tightly shut, Derek had a full erection. Ouchi formed a devious plan.

"I've changed my mind. I want you to get your tongue deep inside me," Ouchi schemed.

"First licking. Then fingering. Now Licking again," Thudie complained.

"Get really in there," Ouchi bossed while pushing her girlfriend's head hard between her thighs.

She squeezed her thighs tightly around her ears. Making sure Thudie couldn't hear anything.

"Can you hear me?" Ouchi tested. But the only response was Thudie tonguing her.

"Good," she said, pleased.

Derrick felt a sudden, mysterious breeze against his skin. Out of curiosity, his eyes flickered open, and he saw Ouchi waving her arms at him, trying to get his attention. While also attempting to conceal her movement from Thudie. If it was what Ouchi suspected it was, she didn't feel like sharing. Not just yet, anyway.

"Instead, she pointed to his cock and mouthed the words, "Does that go..." she pointed at her pussy. "In here?" she hoped.

Unable to hide the obvious, he eagerly nodded.

That must be what I have been craving, she discovered.

She made the "shhh" sound to ensure he stayed quiet for the second phase of her plan.

She pushed Thudie back from her pussy. Leaving them drenched in spit.

"What now?" she said annoyed.

"It's your turn," she said happily.

Another odd remark from her girlfriend, Ouchi.

Thudie knew it was sudden. She had only been eating her out for less than a minute.

"Now, lay down and close your eyes," Ouchi instructed.Especially don't turn around and see the captive thing pointing at your head, she schemed.

Swinging her leg over Thudie's head, she hopped off the table. She moved behind Thudie, blocking the view of Derrick's erection.

"OK, turn around now and sit on the table," Ouchi said.

Thudie gave her a quizzical look. Wondering if the stranger was making her act weird. But she did as instructed.

"Lay back now,' Ouchi ordered.

With her legs hanging over the edge of the table, she obeyed.

Perfect. She suspects nothing, Ouchi conspired, quite pleased.

She bent over and backed up. It was only a few feet away from the prisoner tied to the wall. Ouchi placed her head between Thudie's open legs. Ouchi then reached back and felt for Derrick's dick. Hoping it was all lined up properly. At last, her hand closed around the tip. But it was still inches away from her opening.

Don't they come in any longer sizes? Ouchi grumbled.

She squeezed the head, pleased to see it was hard, unlike last time. She wiggled her butt, barely touching the foreskin.

This won't do at all,she complained. She had to think fast. She wasn't going to get any wetter. A brilliant or maybe desperate idea popped into her head.

If he can't move closer. Then I'll just have to move both of us closer to him, she plotted.

Releasing Derrick's Dick, she reached forward and grabbed onto Thudie's hips. She pulled her girlfriend's butt almost half off the table with a not-so-gentle tug. But it had the desired effect. Now she could feel Derrick's cock resting against her butt cheeks.

Nope. Wrong hole, she said like she was chastising the penis. She moved up a little and reached back. This time, she was able to guide him in. She was soon disappointed that this barely allowed his head inside.

Just the tip? What woman wants just the tip? she asked rhetorically.

She slid her rear back, allowing another inch in.Not much better, she griped.

Now, to conceal my movement she calculated.

Starting at the bottom of Thudie's pussy she licked from the bottom to the top in an exaggerated fashion while pounding herself with his dick.

This improv sneaky sex setup wasn't working for him either. He wanted to be deep inside her. After a few minutes of frustration, he decided he had been restrained long enough. He ripped free the vines with all his strength, holding his arms and legs. The snapping sound went unheard by Thudie's moaning. But Ouchi felt his dick suddenly slip out.

Where did his thingy go? she wondered while still pleasing her girlfriend. She couldn't turn around and look. Otherwise, Thudie might get suspicious.

Ouchi's eyes opened wide as a part of his hands roughly grabbed her hips. She felt him angle inside. With a giant thrust, he plunged deep between her lips.

"MMMTPHH!" she said, surprised.

"What did you say?" Thudie asked. She started to sit up when Ouchi used her arm to push her back down.

"Nothing. Stay there," Ouchi directed.

He withdrew with the remnants of vines still tied around his wrists and ankles. Only to sink into her again. He moved slowly, believing this was probably her first time with a man. However, in less than a minute, she gave him a hand signal to speed up. So he did. It didn't take long before Thudie started to wonder why Ouchi's head seemed to be bobbing back and forth between her legs. But she also didn't want her to stop. Ouchi seemed to be reenergizing in eating her out.I'll open my eyes and look after a minute, she said convinced. A minute elapsed.I'll wait till I climax, she renegotiated. However, now she could hear Ouchi moaning into her crotch.

OK, now I know something is going on, she said without a doubt.

Her eyes flicked open, and she saw the prisoner behind Ouchi doing something to her.

Alarmed, she forcefully withdrew from Ouchi and leapt off the table. Ready to tackle Derrick.

Ouchi desperately waved her off.

"What is that woman doing to you?" she demanded.

"Making me feel good," she responded.

"Not 'woman.' 'Man'," Ouchi corrected.

Cautiously, Thudie walked towards them till she stood a few feet beside them to get a better look. She watched his cock slide into her. She looked at it curiously.

"Not squishy anymore?" she inquired.

Ouchi shook her head.

"You want to try it?" Ouchi asked reluctantly.

Thudie watched it come almost out before diving back in. "So big and long," she observed. "Looks painful," she deemed.

She declined. But couldn't stop watching her get fucked.

After a while, Thudie started to get turned on.

Ouchi's groans of pleasure didn't help matters. She was just about ready to start fingering her pussy when she realized she wanted his dick.

She nudged Ouchi on the shoulder. Ouchi turned her head to her.

"I want a turn," she pleaded.

hesitantly, after a few more thrusts, Ouchi gently pushed Derrick back and turned around. Realizing the language barrier, she simply pointed to his cock and Thudie's bushy pussy.

Almost pushing Ouchi out of the way, Thudie hopped up on the table edge. She sat there with her legs apart. Now, that she had a clear view of his member, she wondered if this was such a good idea.

But it was too late as Derrick stepped forward. He angled his dick toward her opening. Ouchi's saliva and Thudie's wetness made it easy to enter. She made a loud grunt as it sunk deeper within. When he was in, she leaned back at a 45-degree angle, using her arms to support her. He slowly withdrew before going back in hard.

She grunted and yelled, "Oh, fuck!"

Derrick wasn't sure if he should stop or not.

"Keep going," Thudie demanded through gritted teeth.

Aware that he didn't understand her either, Ouchi moved behind him and started pushing his butt in a thrusting motion.

Getting the idea, he proceeded to fuck her.

Ouchi wandered over to where Thudie was.

"Hurt... good?" she asked.

Thudie nodded.

Wishing to show her he could do more, he scooped her up off the table. She instinctively wrapped both her legs and arms around him. With her secure, he bounced her on his dick. Loud gasps erupted from her mouth. He proceeded to move her higher and faster. Her body trembled against him. Finally, her head collapsed against his shoulder. She was panting heavily. He decided she had had enough. He gently let her down, and she collapsed to her knees. Ouchi kneeled beside her to check up on her friend.

"Are you OK?" she asked.

With her breasts still heaving, she nodded.

Ouchi looked back to Derrick, still towering over them, with his cock right in their face. She reached out and took hold of his shaft. She then proceeded to give him a handjob. Thudie looked up at what she was doing. She looked at her friend.

"What are you doing?" she inquired, perplexed.

"I don't know. It just feels natural to me," she explained.

She let go of his dick and calmly took Thudie's hand and placed it on the lower half of his member. She guided her hand with the jerking motion she was just doing. Once she saw Thudie working that part, she moved her hand to where it was before. Together they gave him a handjob. With the women's juices still on him, it acted as a lubricant. After a few minutes, Derrick groaned. Cum came shooting out between the women. Thudie recoiled as her hand disengaged. She saw it more as violence, volcanic eruption. Ouchi kept going, giggling with glee. She saw it more as a beautiful spring. She managed to squeeze out every last drop.

"OK, that's enough," Derrick assured her.

Her hand dropped away. She and her friend stared, mesmerized, as it started to retract.

They both looked up at him, confused and troubled.

"It needs to sleep," he said simply.

They both nodded like they understood.

Which only left him perplexed. He moved around them and crawled onto the stone table. It had been a long day and he also could use some sleep. He dozed off. When he awoke a few minutes later, the amazons had taken up both sides of him. Each of his arms draped over one of them. They were blissfully snoring away.

"I guess I tired them out, too," he said smugly.Real lives, Amazons! I'm gonna be rich! was his last visualization before succumbing to sleep once more.

Dreams and Nightmares

Wow. There are so many people here, he spoke, impressed. "All to see my discovery," he beamed.

There were people in casual clothes and others dressed as scientists. They were all clustered around something ahead of him. The room seemed to be part of a museum. People gasped in amazement and disbelief.

"It's just a few old stones," he said, unaware of why they were acting so fascinated.

He was taken aback by what he saw when he finally reached the front of the crowd. Inside a giant terrarium was not only the ruins but the Amazons themselves. Trapped like animals in a cage. Their fists pounding against the unbreakable glass. They were scared and panicking.

"NO! THIS ISN'T WHAT I WANTED!" He screamed, appalled. "You've got to let them out!" he pleaded to the gathering spectators.

But the onlookers simply pointed at the Amazons in the attraction, bemused.

"This isn't what I wanted," he repeated, demoralized

A hand grasped his shoulder. When he turned to look at who wanted his attention, he saw himself.

"But isn't it?" he heard in his voice, shaking him to his very core.

He awoke in a cold sweat. Both women were gone.

If I take them back, scientists, psychologists, and historians will want to poke and probe their bodies and minds. They didn't even know other people existed till yesterday. That whole experience would traumatize them, he foresaw.

I can't do that to them. I can't even show off the ruins themselves. Anyone with eyes will be able to see people who have been living here. Dirt trails, fishing nets, makeshift bowls, and other items. Then what? Hide them? From the entire world? he debated.

But it would be wrong to leave them in solitude, he argued empathically.No. It's not my choice if they stay or leave with me, he argued.I have to explain everything to them and allow them to make their own decision, he agreed.

This epiphany was resolved just in time, as Ouchi returned carrying a stone bowl filled with tropical fruit. She was smiling from ear to ear.

"Oh, breakfast in bed," he said jokingly.

This was soon followed by Thudie entering carrying a dead fish. She tossed it on top of the fruit.

"Eat," she said being rude.

This earned her a slight elbow to the ribs from Ouchi and a glare.

"Eat," she repeated but in a softer tone. She tried to look happy, but it looked awkward.

12