A Amazon Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lucky me. Sushi," he tried to lighten the mood.

He thanked them, and they both wandered off to do their usual chores. After he finished eating in peace, including the cold fish, he went outside the ritual room. He turned around and looked at the stone table.

"This must be some sacred table for lovemaking. How else would they make more Amazons?" he surmised. "Seems fitting we were using it for its intended purpose," he said amused.

He chose to stay nude and decided to sit outside. It was another beautiful day out. He found a small flat rock to sit on Indian-style in a grassy area.

He had some big choices to make. But it didn't take long for Ouchi to check up on him. She stood in front of him, looking cheerful. She looked down and saw he wasn't hard. She pouted. She kneeled in front of him and wrapped her hand around his shaft. She just had to be sure.No. Soft and squishy. she said dispiritedly.

She then had an idea. She released him and hurried off. She reappeared less than a minute later with Thudie in tow.

"What?" Thudie complained. "I was about to hunt for more food," she finished.

"I just need you to stand in front of our visitor," Ouchi instructed.

Once she was in place, Ouchi stood behind her. She then reached around her friend's chest and cupped a breast in each hand. She proceeded to fondle her girlfriend's breasts.

"Now, what are you doing?" Thudie asked suspiciously.

After several seconds, she tried to poke her head over her friend's shoulder.

"Is it hard yet?" Ouchi asked impatiently.

"This is what you dragged me over here for?" Thudie griped.

She swatted her friend's arms away and stormed off.

She looked down, and the disappointment returned.

Undeterred, she reflected on how exactly she made him aroused in the first place.

What if I used my mouth on him like I did on Thudie? she contemplated.At least till he is hard, she finished.

With this plan in her head, she got down on all fours before him. Derrick watched her curiously at first. She reached down and took hold of his dick.

Oh, no. She isn't going to try to give me a dry handjob, is she? he worried.

But his worries were elevated as her head bent down following her hands. She lifted his penis and engulfed him. Her mouth gently tugged on his member, trying to bring it to life. She made pleasing sounds while giving him a blowjob.

Wow. For someone that has never seen a man before, it sure seems like she knows what she is doing, he complimented.Another mystery for another day, he assured.

With uncanny skill, he became hard in less than a few minutes. She gave a light squeeze to test his firmness. To make sure he was ready. When satisfied, she withdrew, much to his disappointment.

She proceeded to move into a squatting position over his lap. Taking hold of his dick, she slid him into her moist opening. She moaned with pleasure as his cock parted her lips once more. Without any guidance, she proceeded to bounce on his cock.

She is a natural at this, he commended.

She seemed to have boundless energy. Of course, having to hunt and gather food, water, and other resources daily kept the two Amazons in peak shape. Not having any other distractions left lovemaking a prime activity even before meeting this stranger.

After 10 minutes, she folded her legs and allowed her hips to do all the work. With her head next to his shoulder, she panted loudly next to his ear. It was a primal, instinctive noise. Without any words or the usual encouraging sounds. Just a need to be fed. Periodically, she let out a long, quivering breath whenever she climaxed. Her legs and arms tightly clung around his upper back until the experience passed. Then she continued again. Finally, when he could no longer hold it in, he released inside her. She continued to thrust until he went limp. She rose, and her breasts were heaving. She looked down at him with a satisfied expression. Then turned around and started to walk away.

"So no cuddling then?" he asked.

She turned with a puzzled look before shaking her head no and wandered off.

After rummaging through his wallet, driven by curiosity to learn more about this 'man,' Thudie found something unexpected. Her eyes opened in wonder at seeing something strangely familiar. She found Derrick resting after Ouchi had finished with him. He was lying back relaxing when a shadow appeared over him. Roughly, she tried to pull him up to a sitting position. "I'm only one man. Give me a chance to rest," he said, misinterpreting her motive. She shook her head.

Giving him the feeling again that they understood him. Something that seemed impossible for a secluded Amazon tribe. The last two surviving members, apparently. When he sat up, she shoved his I.D. in his face. "Yeah, that's a picture of me," he confirmed.

She must think it's some type of small painting, he guessed incorrectly. She pointed at it excitedly and spoke her strange dialect. They may have understood him, but he had no clue what she was saying. Impatiently, she rose to her feet and beckoned him to follow her.

Still nude but Intrigued, he trailed behind her deep into the forest. She moved around branches and vines like a stealthy jungle cat. Unfamiliar with the terrain, he moved more slowly, much to her annoyance. He didn't want any sharp branch to hit his tender bits.What could she possibly want to show me? he wondered. They arrived at a small clearing. He was disappointed to see nothing special about the area. He looked at her questioningly. Without looking up, she simply pointed skyward.

A compact two-seater airplane wrapped in jungle vines hung 20 feet above the dense forest foliage. Derrick stood there with his mouth agape. Entrapped in midair like a puppet on strings. The last thing he expected to find was modern technology on this out-of-the-way island. He heard a sudden scurrying noise and looked to see Thudie climb a tree like some type of acrobatic squirrel.

Fact and Fiction

A hundred questions ran through his mind.How did she know this was here? Did they come in that? Is that why there are only two 'Amazons? Were they raised by animals, he speculated, watching Thudie nimbly jump from a thin branch onto the wing of the airplane. The plane creaked under her weight, making him fear for her safety and his own. He closed his eyes, half expecting to get bonked on the head by a falling debris.

He was startled when a heavy thud landed in front of him. He slowly opened his eyes and saw Thudie standing before him. She held out a woman's red purse, nearly crushing it in her grip.

"No, thanks," he joked."Not really my color."

She shoved it closer to his face. Wanting him to look inside. So he did. Under a tiny makeup kit, lip gloss, and other personal effects, there was an American I.D.

"That's you!" he said, astonished.

She nodded enthusiastically.

"But how?" he asked, baffled.

She pointed to the plane and pantomimed, waking up inside the contraption. Rubbing a spot on her forehead like she suffered a bruise. Pointed to the passenger side. Made a falling sound and said, "Ouchi!" Then pointing to the pilot's side and mimed falling on her butt. "Thud," she said.

"Wait. Wait. Wait," He said as he worked to put the pieces together. "You both hit your head and have amnesia? 'Ouchi' is named after the sound she made falling on her butt as she fell out of the plane? And you are named 'Thudie' because of the slightly altered noise of hitting the ground?" he concluded.

She nodded, happy he understood.

He stood there stunned.These aren't Amazons at all. Just two women with amnesia. I would have been a laughing stock to the world, he reflected, feeling foolish.

I saw a show once where a man suffered head trauma, and not only did he lose his memory but his ability to understand language. Like a newborn, he had to relearn everything, he recalled.

"So that is what you had to do. You couldn't remember your language, so you made up your own. That explains so much. That's why you didn't sound like the Amazon speech at all," he had this great epiphany. "But you two had retained something primal. You had each other to teach, to learn to survive, to flourish," he determined with awe. "And my words helped you recall your real language of English," he ended.

There was a sudden snapping sound as time and weight suddenly caused the vines to give way. The plane was coming down right on top of them.

Thudie looked up, puzzled. With lightning-fast reflexes, Derrick grabbed her by the shoulder and pushed them both out of the way of the falling plane. The plane crashed mere feet away from them.

He had landed protectively on top of her.

"That was close," he breathed relieved.

It was then she, too, understood. Her hostility to him at the beginning was to protect her girlfriend. Then, it turned to jealousy because of the way Ouchi reacted around him. She was afraid Ouchi and the 'man' would run off together. Leaving her alone. But he had risked his life to protect her. She was starting to think she had him all wrong. Could the three of them be happy together? She couldn't deny she liked his thingy last night. It was far different than Ouchi's tiny fingers inside her. She saw now that Ouchi wanted to share the experience with her. And he was willing to.

She felt a tingling between her legs. That experience excited her. Turned her on. With unexpected strength, she rolled over on top of him.

Staring down at him, she moved in and kissed him on the mouth.

"Does this mean you are warming up to me?" he said light-heartedly.

She was running on instinct. She reached down and grabbed his flaccid dick. He was glad she didn't aggressively squeeze it this time. She flipped it up so it lay on his stomach. She then placed her hands on either side of him in a push-up stance. With her untrimmed pussy she rubbed against his cock. "Here? Now?" Derrick questioned.

She nodded.

"OK," he consented.

She grunted in frustration, trying to make him hard.

Her wetness slathered his dick. Making it easy to slip between her outer lips. She felt it stiffing, encouraging her to grind against him hard and faster.

After a few minutes, he was rock hard. She wasted no time as she guided him inside her. A look of complete bliss crossed her face. Like an animal in heat, she rode him cowgirl style. Then reverse cowgirl and many positions in between.

She growled at him whenever he tried to take control, causing him to stop immediately. Groans of joy and loud thumping sounds echoed as she slammed against him. Her aggressive nature finally forced him to cum. She heard him moan loudly, and she lifted off his cock. He ended up spilling all over the jungle floor between his legs.

"I don't want that mess in me," she confirmed in her alien language.

When she stepped to his side, Derrick was still lying there, out of breath. She didn't understand why he was tired when she was doing all the work.

After a few minutes, he got back on his feet. She expected him to follow her back to their camp, but he told her to wait. She watched him return to the wreckage of the airplane. He climbed inside it, looking for something.

"Ah ha!" he exclaimed after a minute. Triumphantly, he emerged with his prize--a tiny blue purse.

He approached Thudie.

"It's usually wrong to go through a woman's purse without permission. But in this case, it is for a good cause," he justified,

Rummaging through the weatherworn purse, he easily found his next reward--another I.D. card.

He approached her and saw that he had tossed aside Thudie's purse when he saved them both.

OK, time to help her regain some social norms, he planned.

"Now, watch," he instructed. He took Ouchi's purse and placed it over his shoulder. "OK, now your turn," he said, pointing at her purse.

She looked at his outstretched hand, instead of where he was pointing.

He groaned in frustration.

He wandered over to where her purse lay on the ground before moving toward her. Standing in front of her, he placed her purse over her shoulder.

She looked at it distastefully before shrugging it off.

He groaned even more heavily this time before giving up. He picked up Thudie's carelessly discarded purse once more.

I guess she doesn't like to wear anything. Even a purse, he determined. "Let's head back. It's time for you both to discover who you really are," he said.

They found Ouchi standing where she had last seen Derrick. She was overjoyed to see them return. He was glad he didn't have to search the jungle for her.

He had them stand side by side. Reaching into Thudie's purse, he once again pulled out her I.D.

"Your real name is Erin," he announced.

"Erin?" she said unsurely.

"Yes," he confirmed. He placed her purse gently on the ground before pulling Ouchi's purse off his shoulder.

"And your name is Erica," he proclaimed.

"Erica," she repeated.

"Yes," he said pleased.

The women turned to one another. The woman, known as Thudie, pointed to herself. "Erin," she said with excitement.

Ouchi copied her action," Erica," she said, equally pleased. They started to repeat each other's names to each other in both volume and enthusiasm, much to his annoyance.

"OK. OK. Erin and Erica," he spoke loud enough to get their attention. They both turn towards him. "My name is Derrick," he introduced.

"Der..dick?" Erin tried to sound out

"There, Dick?" Erica also mispronounced his name.

Erin pointed at his penis, "There Dick," she said, smiling. Both women burst out laughing. Unsure why it was so funny.

"We were making such good progress," he said, disappointed. "No, Derrick," he repeated as clearly as possible.

"Derrick," they mimicked him.

Now, it was time for the big reveal. He took a deep breath. "Living on this island for the past...(He looked at their I.D.s) five months, you may have been convinced that you were the only two women and the only island that existed. But there is a whole world out there. Full of different islands and lots of other women and men. Many like you. (He pointed to Erin.) And like you (He pointed to Erica.) And like me," he finished.

"I can show you this world where you can find your own friends, lovers, and other things. But the choice if you want to go with me is yours," he enlightened them. He was under the impression they might need a few minutes to consider this life-changing decision. Instead, they simply ran up and joyously embraced him. "I guess that's a YES," he said relieved.

After a minute of a bear hug, Erin worried. "Wait," she said, releasing him. Erica followed her friend's action and stepped back from him. They turned to each other.

"I remember how we got here. In that giant metal bird we fell out of," she recalled.

"But if he came in one too, then there is only room for two in it," she informed her gravely. Erica's happiness switched to one of worry.

"I want you to go with him," she said, determined. She pushed her towards Derrick.

"NO, I'm not going anywhere without you," Erica protested defiantly.

She wrapped her arms around Erin.

"He can go back alone," Erica forswore.

Derrick was able to understand the dilemma. "There is room for you both," he reassured them. Their joy returned. "But I can't have two naked women running around my boat. You will need to find your clothes," he told them.

They gave him a puzzled look. So he went back into the ruins and returned with his attire. "These," he pointed out.

The women sprinted off, trying to find the clothing they had discarded long ago. They came back 20 minutes later with some very weather-worn swimming clothes. They were in a very deep discussion.

'They must be talking about all the people and places they are about to see,' he imagined.

"You put his thingy in your mouth," Erin asked, appalled in their secret language. Erica nodded enthusiastically. "Ewww... gross," Erin remarked, disgusted.

After a long silence, she followed up with, "What did it taste like?"

"Well..." Erica responded. "You just have to see for yourself," she finished.

"But why did you do that?" she questioned.

"I wanted to make him hard," she insisted.

"All I did was rub against it till he was ready," Erin admitted proudly.

"That worked?" Erica asked in disbelief. This time, it was Erin who nodded, satisfied. "Well, my way seemed more fun," Erica debated.

"OK, now we all have to get dressed," he said. The women pouted but he was firm with this demand.I never imagined I'd see the day when I wanted women to wear their clothes, he mused. With his help, they were redressed, and he even got them to put on their purses.

"Tell you what. You can take all this off again when we are in private," he negotiated. However, he saw they had no understanding of privacy. When they gathered their belongings, they followed him to the shore. They were surprised that he didn't have a plane but a sailboat.

A new world awaited them. Full of wonder, excitement, and new experiences.

Editors note: By reading this first you don't ruin the mystery that began in the first part 'Going Down.' Coming soon...

12