A Baby for My Sister

Story Info
Brother gives sister the baby she has always wanted.
3.1k words
4.5
125.6k
175
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A BABY FOR MY SISTER

How do you respond to your sister when, with tears in her eyes, she says, "I want to have your baby"? Before you start to judge, let me explain.

When I was three months old, my father died of a heart attack at a very young age. A very beautiful woman, my mother could not handle the grief of his death and turned to alcohol to ease her pain. Within 6 months, she was a full-blown alcoholic who fell into a relationship with abusive alcoholic who immediately began to physically abuse both my mother and me. At the urging of my maternal grandparents, the child welfare authorities removed me from their home and placed me in the care of my grandparents. Not long after, my mother became pregnant with Robin, my half-sister. After her birth, the authorities kept a close eye on their home situation. Although they prevented any physical abuse, the did not prevent the drunk-driving accident that killed both my mother and her new husband. With him at the wheel, he slammed into a bridge abutment killing them instantly. Robin, who was in the back seat, suffered only minor injuries. She was immediately placed in our grandparents' home.

Probably because of our traumatic childhood, Robin and I were as close as any siblings could be. We shared all our secrets with one another, and neither were afraid to confess anything to the other. Although we would tease each other as brothers and sisters do, we were each other's best friend. We shared our hopes, dreams, disappointments, and mistakes. But the one thing that we did not share was our looks. I inherited both of my parents' good looks, along with my father's athletic ability. I excelled in sports and was voted most popular boy in high school. My sister, on the other hand, had inherited our mother's red hair, but she had always been a little overweight. Her facial features were plain, and as she grew older, she always 30-40 pounds overweight. But in my eyes, she was the light of my life. Although painfully shy, her natural inner beauty was all that counted to me. I tried several times to set her up on dates with my friends during high school but was unsuccessful. When her senior prom occurred, I came back from college and was her date. Of course, there were some snickers, but I did not care. All that mattered was Robin's happiness.

After college I became an accountant for a Fortune 500 company, and quickly moved up the corporate ladder. I dated quite a bit, but never really found anyone with whom I wanted to settle down. Even then, I knew that I was comparing their personalities with Robin's, whose quiet humor and good nature always trumped any looks that my dates possessed. By the time, I reached 32, I had almost quit dating altogether, finding myself wanting to spend time with Robin more than anyone that I found. We frequently had lunch and dinner together, and even vacationed together.

Robin, on the other hand, became a kindergarten teacher, which fit her personality perfectly. She was often complimented by parents and teachers about how well her pupils performed. Her whole world revolved around those children. She never showed any interest in dating, which I attributed to her shyness and lack of self-esteem. Her sole interest seemed to be her love of children and looked to any opportunity to hold any baby. Her natural shyness disappeared when any infant was around, convincing practically anyone to allow her to hold their baby. I always knew deep down that she would be a wonderful mother.

But as she approached the age of 30, I noticed a subtle sadness that would appear around children. There was a resignation that seem to overcome her, to the point that even the other teachers discussed with me. I began to worry about her and tried to talk with her about it. Even with our past sharing of secrets, she refused to discuss it with me.

So, I did all I could to relieve her sadness: flowers, clothes, weekend trips. But nothing seemed to alleviate her pain. I watched her continue to spiral downward, and I feared that she would suffer the same fate as our mother.

Then, on one cold, January Saturday when she was 30, she called me and in an excited voice asked if she could come over. I readily agreed, and through my door walked Robin, happier than I had ever seen her. Her face was absolutely beaming. Naturally, I was curious about her metamorphosis.

"I have not seen you this happy... ever. What gives?" I asked. I raised my eyebrow in a mock look of suspicion. "A new boyfriend?"

"No!" she began. Then, in a softer tone, "well, maybe in a way."

"So, you DO have a boyfriend. What's his name?" I asked.

"Slow down, silly. I don't have a boyfriend."

With a look of bewilderment and a slight tilt of my head, I asked, "then...?"

With a look of determination, she began. "You know I have always love children and babies, right?" Teasingly, I interjected that I had never noticed. She continued, "don't make me slap you. I love children, but..." she paused, "I have never had a single date in my life, except for our date to my senior prom. It's not like I wouldn't love to have someone in my life, but I don't see that happening. I have been depressed for weeks now thinking that I would never be a mother. Now, I see that the solution has always been in front of me."

Squinting my eyes slightly trying to understand what she was telling me. "So, what's your solution, girl genius?"

Looking into my eyes, she said in a voice just above a whisper, "you are."

"I am? How am I the solution?" I asked.

"You can be my sperm donor," she responded.

Unconsciously, I folded my arms. "ME? You're my sister. That's crazy, Robin. I can't be your donor." I shook my head.

Instantly, Robin's happiness began to deflate. Within seconds, tears began to well up in her eyes. I felt my own heart filling with sadness.

"Don't cry Robin. I can afford to have you artificially inseminated if that is what you want. We can get you an anonymous donor and...." She cut me off.

"I don't want an anonymous donor, I want YOU. All I have thought of for the last two days is having your baby. You are kind, handsome, smart, funny, do I need to go on? Who knows what I will get with some, pardon the expression, 'Johnny cum lately'?" Her last remark made us both laugh.

Her smile faded as she continued. "I know that we run a risk since we are related, but you inherited a great set of genes. I only got half. If there is something lurking in the background, it is my father's genes. Please Steve, I want to have your baby."

Leaning forward, I hesitantly said, "I'm okay with the concept but are you saying that we need to have sex?"

With a smirk that she had used on me all her life, she shook her head. "No, perverted brother of mine. All I need is your sperm. I have the rest covered."

"So, when do we start?" I quizzed her.

Tomorrow night was her answer. We discussed where and how, and we made it a date.

The next night, Robin appeared at my door at the appointed time with a small satchel in her hand, and I greeted her in some silk pajamas that I had. I invited her in and took her by hand. Leading her to my darkened bedroom, she gasped at what she saw. I had placed scented candles around the room, rose pedals on the bed, and soft music playing in the background.

"Big brother, you have outdone yourself. This is the most romantic scene that I have ever seen." Her voice trailed off. "Wait a minute, are you thinking that we are going to...," she paused.

"No, ma'am," I responded. "I just thought you might like a little romance when we conceive a child. You have the sample cup, right?" She nodded. "Okay, I am going to... 'produce' the specimen in the adjoining bathroom. Then, I will hand it off to you. You can then... 'do the business'."

"Wow," she exclaimed. "You just killed any mood that you might have wanted to occur." Reaching into her bag, she brought out the specimen vial that came with the online kit. "Go do your best, Mr. Mood Killer." She pointed to the bathroom.

Once inside, I had a selected set of images on my iPad, ones that I had chosen for a particular reason. Although the scene was far from erotic, I found myself strangely aroused at the thought of impregnating Robin. Within minutes, I had cum into the vial.

I pulled myself together and approached the door. "Ready?" I asked. "Come on in, my personal stud," she responded.

As I expected, Robin was sitting on the bed dressed in a simple hospital gown. In her hand she held a syringe attached to a thin tube.

"That's it? What do I call it? Brother-in-Law?" I remarked.

"Shut up, give me the sample, and leave the room. Perverted idiots are not allowed." Laughing as I handed her the plastic vial, I turned and left the room, closing the door behind me.

I started to turn on the NFL game that I knew was playing if nothing else to kill the time and the tension. But I chose not to. A smart move on my part since I would not have heard her crying.

I walked briskly to the door. "Robin, are you alright?"

A soft voice choked with emotion responded, "yes, it's just that I can't do it."

"What do you mean, Robin?" I asked.

"I can't seem to make this work. I can't even get pregnant even artificially." I heard her begin to cry in earnest.

Without asking, I opened the door. There on the bed I saw Robin in a sitting position with the syringe in one hand and her face in the other. Her shoulders shook as she continued to sob.

Sitting at the edge of the bed, I began to stroke her hair and kiss her face. "What happened?" I inquired.

"I tried to inject the sample into me, but I couldn't get it in at first, then dropped the syringe, then I accidentally squeezed the syringe, and now it's all over my leg." She pointed to my sperm rested on her thigh. "I can't get a man or even a syringe to have sex with me." And with that statement, Robin began to sob uncontrollably. It was readily apparent that having a child was all that would cure her.

Taking her into my arms, I began to kiss her all over her face. As I did, she began to quiet her sobbing. I stood Robin up and pulled down the sheets. As we looked into each other's eyes, I reached behind her neck and pulled the drawstring that held up her gown. As it began to fall, she gasped. I placed my hands around her waist and pulled her close.

"What are you doing, Steve?" she said in a soft voice that was neither accusatory nor afraid.

With our lips inches apart, I said, "I am going to give you what you want. I am going to give you a baby."

Softly, she said, "it's one thing to give me your sperm, but do you really want to have sex with me?" Her voice conveyed no reluctance on her part. The question was clearly asking for my approval.

"Robin, I have always loved you. Yes, as a sister but also as a friend, a soulmate. I would do anything for you." And with that, I kissed her fully on her lips.

At first, she did not respond, then her arms reached around my neck and pulled me close. Our tongues began to dance within each other's mouths, as we began to explore each other's bodies. As I pulled her into my bed, I took in the sight of my naked sister and was rewarded with the most gorgeous bodies of any woman that I had known. Her figure was Rubenesque, with her breasts, hips, and thighs perfectly proportioned. Pink areolas surrounded her erect nipples, which were attached to her slightly large breasts. Her red bush was starkly contrasting to her pale, milky-white skin.

Facing one another, we continued to kiss, and I began to gently knead her breasts, which in turn caused her to moan softly. I dropped my head and began to suckle on her nipples, first one and then the other.

I was an experienced player in the sexual arena, and I was determined to give my best to Robin. As she began to respond to my touch, I reached down with my right hand and began to explore her pussy. Gently, I found her clitoris and began to tease it. Robin readily responded, arching her back and moaning. After a few minutes, I placed my finger at the opening of her pussy. Discovering that she was wet, I slowly pressed my finger into her vagina. In and out, I worked my finger to the first knuckle when I encountered an obstacle. "Of course, Robin is a virgin!" I suddenly realized. Until now, it never occurred to me.

Robin was not idle during this time. Reaching down to my pajamas, she slid her hand inside and began to stroke my cock slowly, gently. I didn't need much encouragement as I was fully hard already. She continued to stroke my cock but lost her grip as I began to move down to her stomach, kissing her torso as I went. Hovering over her pussy, I stopped. In a moment, I had my pajamas off.

Looking down at Robin, I drank in the sight before me. Her red bush sparsely covered her mound, the outline of her slightly parted lips clearly visible. She spread her legs before me as I lowered my head and began to lick the folds of her pussy and her clit. She began to respond by placing her hand on my head and stroking my hair. With her other hand, she began to pinch her own nipples as I continued to lap at her pussy.

Soon, I could sense her coming orgasm. She began to moan louder and louder.

"Steve, oh Steve, what are you doing to me? Please don't stop," she moaned as she began to squeeze my head with her ample thighs. With a scream that she stifled with her hand, she came over and over.

I raised myself to my knees and looked down at Robin. She lay in front of me, her legs spread with her feet drawn close to the bottom of her thighs. Her pussy was open wide for me to enjoy, the soft, moist folds of her pussy barely covered by her red pubic hair. As she continued to breathe in and out, she rested her arm over her forehead and looked dreamily into my eyes.

Lying down beside her, I leaned myself upon my left elbow and placed my right hand on her breast. Staring at each other in silence for a few minutes, we said more in that time to one another than we could have in spoken words.

"Are you ready to make a baby, my love?" I quietly inquired. She nodded and smiled.

Supporting my weight with my elbows and legs, I positioned myself over Robin and placed my cock at the opening of her pussy. She responded by wrapping her legs around my waist. As I looked into her eyes, I began to push forward in the wetness of her pussy. Slowly, I worked my cock into Robin. Nudging her hymen with the tip of my cock, I slid the head in and out, carefully avoiding pushing too far. I could feel my own excitement begin to build but I fought back the urge with all my might.

Over a period of a few minutes, Robin's own excitement continued to build as well. "Steve, please fuck me now. I want you all the way inside me." With her legs, she pulled me forward. Drawing a deep breath as I pushed past her maidenhead, she tensed for a few moments, then relaxed. I had taken my sister's virginity.

I knew I could not last much longer, so I began to work my cock deeper and deeper into Robin. Whatever she lacked in experience, she made up for with enthusiasm. She gripped my back and neck with her arms and locked her legs around my waist. "Steve, please give me a baby. Cum in me now!" And with that statement, she squeezed me with her arms and legs as if her life depended on it.

I could not last any longer. Her orgasm pushed me into a level I had never known. As I began to cum, Robin pulled me tighter and tighter. I felt my hot seed erupt from my balls into the deepest part of Robin while my entire body seemed to orgasm. I was impregnating my sister.

We lay there for the better part of 15 minutes, her breasts to my chest and her stomach pressed close to mine. Nuzzling our heads with another, we intermittently kissed each other. Slowly, my cock shrank until only the tip remained. We never said anything. I raised myself on my elbows and we continued to kiss softly, gently.

I rolled over and took her into my arms. Laying her head on my chest and draping her legs over mine, she quickly went to sleep. I soon followed.

For the next several nights, she stayed at my apartment. We repeated our sessions during the weeks to come, even after she confirmed that she was pregnant. To our friends and co-workers, the party line was that she was artificially inseminated. They seemingly accepted it, although I suspect the announcement generated some gossip in my office. Robin continued to meet me for lunch, which I am sure only added fuel to the fire.

Nine months later, Robin gave birth to a baby boy. She couldn't have been happier, and I couldn't have been prouder. Today, I am his doting uncle/secret father. I treat him like a son, which of course, he is.

Robin and I still get together at my apartment. We have stayed exclusive to one another over the past few years, and the excitement that we felt that first night still lingers even today.

Who knows? Maybe my son will get a little sister.