All Comments on 'A Baby for My Sister'

by metooiseeyou

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hope another baby is in the future.

Diecast1Diecast1almost 2 years ago

Nice story, I like it. AAAAA++++

BH54BH54almost 2 years ago

They need to move somewhere that no one knows them and be husband and wife. If Robin has her father's last name. they can marry. Marriage licenses don't require spouses' parents' name. If they do, Steve can use his grandmother's name. If they have the same last name, they can say they were already married. Living apart is at that point is foolish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The hymen is at the entrance, not inside her sheath. Other than that, satisfying story. And I agree with BH54, move and make each other happy. Grandparents if not deceased may even come to accept it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why the hell was she trying to inseminate herself? Stupid.

personalaccontantpersonalaccontantalmost 2 years ago

Excellent

Very well written. brings so good memories.

Looking for more stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I can relate with this story,I gave my cousin a pussy full of my cum,she now has a daughter

pussygalore007pussygalore007almost 2 years ago

I agree with BH54. I’d love to read a sequel where they do that and conceive another baby. I wish I had a brother like this that was willing to give me a baby or two. Keep writing so I can live vicariously through them.

AussieGuy52AussieGuy52almost 2 years ago

Keep up the writing. Well done, please add more characterisation and build up.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 2 years ago

"A Baby For My Sister:" - Thirty-two Year Old Mature Half-Brother, Steven and Twenty-nine Year Old Virgin Half-sister, Robin.

Right at the git-go, I voice my complaint the story is toooo short! Otherwise, I find it very accommodatingly sad but they're lonely...together. They've wasted too many years of being single...having deep feelings of compassion, love and caring for each other. Their relationship is very unique, romantic and healthy for them due to their unhappy home life.

Robin's idea of having a baby, eventually together with her brother, Steve, is the best therapy imaginable. The results are fantastically heart-warming, romantic and honorable. They've crossed the "final frontier" and they should--in my mind--get on with their marital, familial lives.....and waste no time growing their family.

Writer 'metooiseeyou' is artfully great!! All the pieces of a great story--theme, characters and their roles, family tragedies and backgrounds, and dialogue are all sufficiently described--giving the story a realism effect!

Keep on.....gittin' on! The couple stories of this writer, I've read, have been right in my wheel-house of family incest expectations!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A sweet and charming little story. Such a happy and satisfying, if unconventional, ending.

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Agree with BH54. Do a sequel to end this story properly. Thanks

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg12311 months ago

"A Baby For My Sister:" - Even though it's only been eleven months since I first, and last, read this excellent story...and to see if the writer/author 'metooiseeyou' had heeded the pleas of his devoted fans to write more about this phenomenal couple, half brother and sister, parents and lovers, Steven and Robin!!

One (1) more page, Chapter 02, and tell us that Steven and Robin have committed themselves, their souls and their "honor and love until death do we part." Though the is very well executed, it still lingers in finality and extremely happy endings.

Anyway, I was on my way to read another of 'metooiseeyou' renderings and stopped to "pile on" about an additional--and maybe not soooo short--chapter of a "Baby For My Sister." Some people, and writers, need all the encouragement they can garner (gather).

quusarquusar10 months ago

Cuute story. :)

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A good story. Quite erotic. Yet I have to mention this. If they had approached a fertility clinic, with the brother as a donor, they could have got the job done without physical contact. But then there would not be a story. Anyway, good work. Keep it up.

SatyrDickSatyrDick3 months ago

[30.01.24]

Hawt und Sweet!

11/10!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous