A Baby Shower for my Sister

Story Info
Hosting sister's baby shower results in group sex for me.
3.4k words
4.41
45.2k
68
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How I got talked into hosting a baby shower for my sister I will never know. The arguments were that none of her friends had a home or apartment big enough for ten women, plus gifts. And my sister, Jeni, had no home to speak of at all, since her boyfriend had dumped her the minute she had told him the news of her pregnancy. She had been couch-hopping between all her friend's homes for several weeks and had worn out any good faith she might have had with their significant others. As Jeni explained it to me, the party was something they did every time one of them got pregnant, as a way of mending fences, a few hours of "girl time" and silly baby games to unify the female empowerment, of the group. "Besides," Jeni said, half my friends think you're really hot and this will be my chance to play matchmaker."

"Half?" I was mentally running the list of Jeni's friends, "which ones?"

"We'll, Vienna, but you must know that. She hasn't exactly been subtle about it."

"Too subtle for me, evidently." Vienna was Filipino and sexy as hell. Long dark hair and deep brown eyes framing her light brown face and an alluring smile. Just thinking about her made me hard.

Jeni noticed and rubbed the front of my pants, "Aw, Vienna is a good choice I see. Well, big brother, I'll think she'll accommodate you."

And so I found myself playing host to 10, 20-something women as they cooed and ahh-ed over tiny clothes and tiny shoes and tiny diapers. The "games" were mostly boring; choose baby names, guess the due date, etc. until eventually someone pointed out that along with the bulge in her belly, my sister had added several inches to her bust. Someone suggested a game called "maternity bra." This consisted of the women comparing their breast size with Jeni to see who was bigger. Looking around, I decied only a couple of the women were going to come close. "I'm in" Vienna volunteered," but only if Tommy is the judge."

I looked up at the sound of my name to see Vienna unbuttoning her shirt, exposing her bra, which covered her, admittedly, large tits. Jeni balked at the challenge. "No way, I'm not showing my boobs to my brother."

"Oh, come on, Jen," Vienna whined as she lifted hers from the bra, "they're just tits. Seen one, seen 'em all."

This was clearly not true, considering hers were naturally quite big, their light tan color, highlighted by darker tan lines, with small areola the color of dark rose, and dangerously long nipples which were already quite hard. She took my hand and put it on her breast. "See, Tommy, it's just a tit." She paused to catch her breath as I pinched her nipple. "And now, Jeni," she stepped in front of my sister, caressing her through her t-shirt. "Let's get them full and hard for comparison. No bra, that will help." I saw my sister's eyelids flutter as Vienna slipped her hands under the shirt to cup and massage Jeni's boobs. Then Vienna extended one hand toward me. "Now, Tommy, over here feel these. Aren't mine bigger?"

I glanced around the group to see a few of the others had their hands inside their shirts, touching and rubbing themselves and each other, obviously getting into the spirit of the moment. I touched Jeni's boob and she gasped my name. Vienna pressed my hand to my sister's tit. "Feels nice doesn't it? Full and warm, waiting to be nursed. And speaking of nursing," Vienna put a hand behind my head, pulling me to her nipple. I immediately started licking and sucking the firm nub. Vienna moaned and pulled me closer, "Yes, Tommy so good. Jeni, don't tell me you've never let your brother suck your tits. He's perfect. And now you're so full and fertile it has to feel incredible. Go, Tommy, suck your sister." Jeni had lifted her T-shirt to her chin, displaying her perfect white breasts and half-dollar-sized areola, a pale pink so that they were almost invisible. Except for the shadow cast by the erect nipples.

I leaned forward sucking hard on my sister's nipples foolishly surprised when a thin fluid squirted onto my tongue. I waited, swallowing, deciding the taste was not unpleasant, before squeezing her tit to force more fluid as I sucked the nipple with hungry determination. Jeni held me tightly to her tit. "Oh, yes,Tommy, suck your sister's milk. Drink from my tits. It feels sooo good!"

"Look at those tits, Tommy," Vienna said, "she wants you. And we all can tell you want her." One of the women, I think it was Darcy, was opening my pants and lifting out my cock which bobbed hard and long in her hands. I watched her auburn hair get closer as she kissed the tip.

"There it is Jeni," Vienna continued, "proof positive that your brother loves you. I looked at Jeni to see her staring at my cock in Darcy's hands. My sister unconsciously licked her lips. "He'd get hard if anyone kissed his dick."

"Oh sure," Vienna shrugged as she nudged Darcy aside and knelt in front of me. She sucked me deep into her mouth as she took my hands and moved them to her breasts. "I could suck this gorgeous cock as he massaged my tits, until he fired his cum down my throat. Any of us could. Want a turn, Annie?"

Annie was a short blonde woman with the large breasts, that seemed to be the uniting factor of this group of women. Her hand was down the front of her blue jeans and she stepped in front of Vienna crouching down to take me in her mouth. Her tongue was long and talented, curling around the head as she sucked me hard I flinched, humping into her mouth.

Vienna was standing back up in front of Jeni, her hands back on my sister's tits "But is that what you want, Jeni?" She slid a hand under Jeni's skirt as she lowered her head to suck a nipple. "One of us to swallow your brother's cum while you stand there watching, writihing in horny lust?"

I watched my sister as she put her hand on Vienna's head, while she watched Annie bring me closer to cumming. "No," she said softly. Then stronger, "No. Annie," the blonde looked at my sister, a string of saliva still hanging from her mouth to my cock. "Let me." Jeni took a step toward me, releasing Vienna from her tit. Her eyes focused on my throbbing cock, she reached one hand to cradle and stroke me. Vienna removed Jeni's pants, my sister's brown pubic hair was shaped in a perfect oval, pointed down to the engorged clit peeking from under the hood. "Your sister has a delicious cunt." Annie said in my ear. "I can vouch for that when I got to eat her ar my own baby shower."

I paused, "Do all of your gatherings result in a sexual free-for-all?"

Annie smiled. "Usually. It's a women bonding thing, though we we don't normally have a man to take turns with. Especially not one with as nice a dick as yours. We're lucky this time."

I debated internally who was the most fortunate, the women or me.

Jeni's hands moved from my cock to my shoulders, pushing me downwards. I gazed at her tits, as I descended, then her narrow waist an finally her pussy, swollen and red. Her clit had forced its way from under its hood, taunting me, Vienna was not helping.

"Suck your sister's clit, Tommy."

Sitting between her legs my head turned up, ready to lick her sweet wetness. I held my cock, stroking it with warm familiarity.

"No," Jeni said, almost breathless. "I want to fuck you. Now kie down!" There was an audible gasp from the other women, I looked around to see the crowd was mostly naked. Everywhere I looked there were pussies and tits and clits, some were touching themselves, but most were being licked or caressed by one of the other women Standing in the middle of the writhing mass was a tall woman with long red hair. Her fists were on her hips and her legs were spread in powerful stance, accentuated by her giant patch of copper pubic hair. As big as my head, the amber bush spread from one pale thigh to the other and down between her legs, curving under her labia. The effect was striking and three women were servicing her like prostrated acolytes to a goddess of alabaster and fire. One was a kneeling supplicant devouring the copper curls from the front, another was behind, her face buried in the Goddess's ass. While the third moved from one tit to the other, licking and sucking her nipples. I pulled my attention from this dazzling creature and lay on my back, looking up at my sister's perfect pussy. Exquisitely crafted for the task we were about to undertake. My cock was raging hard pointed upward awaiting my sister's cunt, which she spread with her fingers; sharing a view of her pink insides. "I'm going to fuck my brother" Jeni said, as she bent her knees, lowering herself toward me. Her eyes bored into mine.

Vienna stroked Jenni's hair, "I wanted it to be me."

Jeni chuckled, "You did a piss-poor job of foreplay if that was your goal. But he's mine now." The lips of her pussy rested against the swollen head of my cock." I'm going to fuck my brother as I have always wanted to. Since I first saw you, remember?"

"I do remember."

"You were watching me in the shower I looked over and saw you jacking off. But you didn't look away."

"How could I? You were the sexiest thing I'd ever seen. I couldn't even stop when Mom walked in." Jeni laughed, covering her mouth loosely behind her fingers. "You didn't, you just stood up and looked at her, still jerking your cock. You shot your cum all over her.

"Poor Mom. All she could do was stand there, staring at your big cock as you squirted on her dress and shirt."

"But she licked it off!"

"Yes, she did, then she just walked out of the room." Jeni was still laughing. "I was so jealous. I wanted you to cum on me, and inside me. But we couldn't because we were brother and sister, it was wrong."

"And now?" I teased.

"Now, it's still wrong, maybe moreso because I'm carrying another man's child. A man who I didn't love. A child that should've been yours."

"So wrong," I heard one of the women whisper before being shushed by others. "Yes, Caprice, it's very wrong and that makes it hotter," Jeni's pussy opened up as I entered her. "i'm going to fuck my brother," my sister groaned as I slowly filled her. "God yes." She settled her clit against my pubic bone, rocking forward and back, grinding herself against me. "Fuck me, Tommy," my sister begged.

And I did. I fucked her hard and fast, following the rhythm of her hips and her cries that built from intense groans to shrieking my name as her cum and cunt juice poured over my cock. The contractions of her pussy set off my orgasm, and I fired stream after stream of hot cum into my sister's occupied womb.

Vienna was laying next to us, groaning "Oh,god, Tommy fuck me" lost in the fantasy as she held the red head's face to her tits while Caprice sucked her clit. Jeni pulled me into a long tongue kiss, pressing my chest to hers, before letting me drop back to the floor, spent. She climbed off my half-hard cock. "Vienna, he's all yours." The darker woman wasted no time freeing herself from the sapphic attention and sucking my cock. "Oooo Jeni, I love the taste of your mixed cum. Brother and sister together. I could drink this all day,"

She threw one leg over my head, lowering herself to a sixty nine. I grabbed her ass, pulling her to me, happily slurping the juices from Vienna's pussy as she licked and sucked my dick, still sensitive from cumming inside my sister I flinched with every touch of her tongue. Vienna's cunt smelled luscious and I buried my nose in her pubic hair.

Savoring her fragrance and her flavor, I slid two fingers into her, bending them forward, caressing the front of her tunnel. "Yes, Tommy!" She shouted as she started humping me. My hips were slamming up to her mouth, fucking her face again and again as I grew bigger. Vienna's fingers caressed my balls. I felt the orgasm growing in my center. "I'm going to cum, baby" I warned her.

"Yes, lover," she entreated jerking my shaft with long fast strokes, "cum in my mouth, fuck my throat pour your seed into my belly."

Her dirty talk did it. My orgasm rolled up my shaft, filling her mouth with cum. She swallowed quickly and completely. My fingers played in her pussy, bringing her to a loud and messy climax.

Suddenly Darcy was kissing me, licking Vienna's cum from my face before shifting her body so her tits were in my mouth. When I sucked and bit her large nipples, I was rewarded with sharp cries and loud Yips. As Vienna took her mouth from my dick, I heard Jeni say, "Dear God, brother, you're still hard." To my own amazement, I was mostly erect, thanks to Vienna's talented tongue. "Still hard?" Darcy glanced down my body before shouting "Dibs!" And mounting me. My cock slid easily into her soaking cunt.

The sensation of yet another new cunt on my cock was incredible! This woman was tight, her vagina grabbed my shaft like a fist, but it was a well-lubricated fist that slid up and down easily, massaging the head in perfect rhythm. Then someone else was sitting on my face. A wet, tasty cunt that felt familiar. I looked up to see Jeni, rocking her clit onto my mouth. "Eat me brother. We may never get this chance again, make me cum with all my friends watching our incestuous debauchery!" I looked around, noticing that few of her friends were, in fact, watching us. Most were wrapped up in pleasures of their own; sucking or being sucked fingeting or enjoying someone's fingers. Darcy began humping me faster and faster, shouting my name, "Tommy, oh Tommy! Fuck me Tommy oh God yes. Fuck me!"

I drove my hard cock deep into her pussy, faster and faster as my orgasm grew. I grabbed her tits, squeezing the thick flesh and pinching the nipples. "Oh God TOMMY YOU'RE MAKING ME CUMMMMM!"

Darcy's body writhed and quaked as Jeni screamed once more, my sister's cum pouring over my face. Then her voice was quiet. Almost fearful. "Oh god, Tommy, what did we do? It felt so good, so right, but so wrong. What did we do?"

"You fucked your brother," leave it to Vienna to state the obvious. "And so did I and he's a great fuck!"

I felt Jeni rock forward, lifting her pussy from my mouth. I looked up to see Vienna with her mouth close to my sister's ear, her large breasts pressed against her back. Her hand was also on Jeni's back, between her shoulder blades, pushing her forward, as she whispered. "Suck his dick. Make your brother hard and wet." Then, Jeni's mouth was on my cock, sucking hard, pushing me deep into her throat. Vienna kissed her way down my sister's bare back until her nose was between her butt cheeks. "Get him lubed up while I lick your ass," Vienna said "Then Tommy will take your butt." Her face was inches from mine as I sucked my sister's clit and Vienna tongued her butthole. "Think of it! Getting ass-fucked by your own brother. Look at that cock, long and thick, it would be perfect in this tight, dark hole. "

She slid her index finger into the sphincter. Jeni arched her back. "Yes, V. fuck me. Finger my butt you, you nasty bitch. Open me up so my brother can fuck my ass. Making me so hot you lesbo cunt."

"Not Lesbo, Vienna corrected," I'm a bi-cunt at the most."

Jeni went back to sucking my cock, making me longer and harder in her mouth. I watched Vienna put a second finger in my sister's ass, as she continued to lick in and around the nasty hole. her groans indicateding that she seemed to genuinely enjoy eating ass. I felt my climax nearing. "I'm going to cum" I announced. It seemed the ladies had other plans. "NO!"They both shouted at once. Vienna kissed and bit Jeni's ass cheeks as my sister pulled away, scooting her butt down my body until she was straddling my hips. Vienna reached between Jeni's legs, taking hold of my cock by the base and holding the hard shaft toward Jeni's butt hole which she brought lower and closer to my dick. As the tight pucker met the head of my cock, she paused, sighing loudly. " Yes," Vienna said, "you know it's going to feel so good. Your bother's big cock filling your butt. Take him. Fuck him now!"

Jeni quickly dropped the remaining few inches until my shaft was completely inside her ass. "OH, TOM!" She screamed as I pushed up hard, slamming into the top of her rectum.The sphincter muscles grabbed me, squeezing me tightly, milking me. Vienna was massaging and sucking Jeni's nipples again and she started rocking up and down, letting my swollen head touch everywhere in her butt. "Oh, my sweet brother, why didn't we do this sooner? Thank you Vienna, for bringing us to this point. We'll be doing this forever!"

"Vienna gave a delighted laugh. "glad to have helped. Maybe next time we'll get in your MILF mom's ass.

The idea of fucking my hot mother sent fire to my loins I slammed into Jeni's cunt.

"Oh... someone likes that idea,"my sister said. "Don't forget we owe Vienna a good fucking."

I reached up and pulled Vienna down to a kiss as I kept bucking into my sister's ass. "I'm going to fuck you next, " I hissed into her ear.

"Like hell you are. You're not putting that dirty thing in my cunt.

"I'll lick it clean! The tall redhead volunteered, clambering past her worshipers, wedging her face under Jeni's cunt, to get closer to my cock as it slid in and out of my sister's butt. I reached over to caress her marvelous pubes and fondle her clit. "Tommy," she moaned keep on doing that and you'll make me cum. "Good idea," I said as I slipped two fingers into her wet pussy, and my thumb played with her clit feeling her clamp down on my hand. "What is your name?"

"Vanessa," said the readhead. "Now, pull out of Jeni's ass before I decide I want to fuck you before Vienna does."

"Not going to happen, Red," Vienna said, leaning down to munch Vanessa's cunt, unable to resist the allure of the copper pubes.

Jeni lifted herself up, her asshole gaping at my abscence. Vanessa immediately started licking my shaft. Sucking the tainted filth from around my head and in the wrinkles of my scrotum. Soon I was quite clean, as Vanessa had promised. Vienna gave a heavy sigh, "at last," and sat on my cock, immediately sliding all the way down, nestling her dark pubic hair into mine.

"This is what I've wanted since I saw that thing growing in your pants when your sister took her tits out. "Fuck me, Tommy, make me cum. I pulled her down pressing her tits to my chest as I gave her a long deep tongue kiss. I felt hands on my knees as Jeni leaned down to kiss Vienna's butt, "Oh, Tommy, your sister is licking my ass." Vienna gasped.

"It's only fair considering you were licking hers just a few minutes ago.

"Mmmmmm," Vienna hummed as she pressed her face into my neck, before inhaling deeply. "I love how you smell."

"And I love how you taste when you cum on my face."

"I want to fuck you forever."

"You may have to share, you slut."

"Fortunately, I'm a bi-slut." Vienna wiggled her ass on my sister's face. Jeni moaned. "Welcome to the family. Oh.God, yes! She's fingering my cunt while she licks my ass! Marry her, Tommy, so she gets invited to family Christmas. Mom will love her!