A Babysitter's Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All during dinner, I found it difficult not to look at Angie's bikini top and how sometimes when she moved a certain way, more of her breast would be exposed. She must have found it exciting to attract the attention of an older married man. Young women often have body image issues and wonder if they are appealing to the opposite sex and I was erasing that doubt.

After dinner as we were cleaning up, Angie brushed her breasts against me a few times which I didn't believe was accidental but it made me think to myself, "Oh my, she's playing with fire. I haven't gotten laid in a couple of weeks. I don't know how much more of this I can take."

She made sure to bend at the waist while putting the leftover pizza in the fridge. I was helpless and figured if she was showing off her ass, I'm going to look. It took all of my willpower not to give her butt a good long feel but I knew I couldn't.

Angie helped put Max to bed and came back to the living room after changing into her shorts and tee shirt. I was thankful for having her tempting body covered but I still looked at her trim legs and ass in her shorts. I offered her another glass of wine and we sat around talking for a while longer.

I confided with her that it was difficult with Karen working so many hours but she was also building a very successful career. I thanked Angie for all her help, after all, Karen and I couldn't do it without her. When it was time for Angie to leave, I thanked her once again and she looked up at me almost like she was expecting a goodnight kiss. It was an awkward moment but it made me realize that she might be developing a crush on me. I guess I was developing one on her too.

Later that evening, I ended up jerking off to relieve some of the pressure building in my balls. I tried my best to keep Angie's young firm body out of my mind but I couldn't help thinking of her as I stroked myself. I wondered what her naked body looked like and fantasized about what I might do with her. I would never act upon those fantasies but I justified them by saying to myself that it was okay to think about it.

Now that Angie knew she had my attention, she began to dress more provocatively around me. I found it increasingly more difficult to hide my stares knowing she was presenting her body to me for my private viewing. She would dress more modestly when Karen was home but there was a noticeable difference when my wife was out of town.

Angie began to wear low-cut cami crop tops or button-down tank tops that allowed her to show her modest cleavage. She also had a couple of halter tops she would wear without a bra. I couldn't help but look at her nipples poking out through the thin fabric. She would have them loosely tied so she could let me see as much of her breasts as she wanted when she leaned over. There was no doubt in my mind that Angie was trying to get my attention and she was succeeding.

It became common for her to wear spandex shorts that hugged the curves of her her ass and thighs or shorter than usual mini skirts. When Angie was playing with Max on the floor, she would make no effort to hide her panties from view. She was acting like a young temptress but I tried to maintain my composure as best I could and resisted the temptation to make a move on her that she seemed to be encouraging.

Angie was a regular part of our household and she asked if she could do her laundry at our house. If she was there all day when school wasn't in session, it was convenient for her to do it during the day. Karen and I didn't have a problem with that at all. One evening when I came home from work, Angie was folding her clothes on the sofa while Max watched TV. I felt guilty for taking notice of her lace bras or the types of panties and thongs she had as she was folding them. I swore I saw her stuff a pair of her panties between the cushions of the sofa but I figured I was imagining things.

Later that night after she had left and Max was in bed, curiosity got the best of me and I checked the sofa cushions and sure enough, I found a black thong of hers. I felt like I had discovered a hidden treasure. I felt the soft satin fabric knowing that she had recently worn them. They were so soft and I thought about how the back string had been between the cheeks of her curvy ass and how the front had been pressed against her pussy. Before I went to bed, I used those panties to jerk off. I knew I had to stop thinking all of those illicit thoughts about our babysitter but Angie was making it extremely difficult for me.

Another evening when I came home from work, Angie had the sprinkler going for Max again. This time she was wearing a yellow sports bra and white spandex shorts. My heart almost stopped when I saw her. Her wet bra was even tighter on her breasts than a bikini and was transparent from being wet. Her perfectly shaped breasts were all but exposed and her dark brown areola begged me to look at them. Her shorts clung to her ass and I could see her thong underneath as well as her creamy ass cheeks. I could feel a growing erection and I had to distract myself to keep from getting fully hard.

When Angie saw me, she came up to welcome me home and proudly stuck out her chest, displaying her tits. She then went back to playing with Max under the sprinkler and as she did, she bent over at the waist to pick him up to swing him around. She held that pose for a few seconds and when she stood up, she saw me looking at her and gave me a wicked little grin. She was teasing the fuck out of me.

Just about the time Angie became more aggressive in her teasing me, Karen began to spend more and more time at work or on the road. I know it was important to her career to take on more responsibilities and earn more money, but it also increased the pressure on our relationship. I needed my wife and Max needed his mother. While she was accommodating sexually, it seemed like it became more mechanical and less passionate. I wasn't going to complain but after dealing with Angie showing off more and more of her luscious teen body, I needed some sexual relief. Jerking off was okay as a temporary measure but there's nothing like fucking a pussy to help drain the balls.

I also became more suspicious that Karen may have been sleeping with Sam. There were more evening text messages that would make Karen smile and claim they were nothing. Her nightly calls home were earlier than before with her claims that she was tired and planned on going to bed early. She talked more often about Sam and what was going on in his life. I tried not to get jealous but I felt there was more to their relationship than just work.

One evening when she was packing for another trip, I noticed that Karen packed her little black dress. She tried to hide it in the bottom of her suitcase but I saw part of it and then looked closer when she was in the shower. It wasn't in her closet either. Karen didn't wear that dress often, it was her "go-to" dress for weddings or other parties. However, I knew she felt sexy in it and I knew I was going to get laid whenever she wore it. It was then that I checked her phone and found some suggestive text messages between her and Sam which confirmed my suspicions. However, I wasn't ready to confront her about what I found. I didn't know what to do. I felt like my heart had been punctured and I had also been punched in the stomach.

As she was leaving for the airport Karen asked, "Is there something wrong?"

"No, I'm fine. I'm just tired. I hate saying goodbye to you too."

"I'll be back in a few days dear and we can spend some time together then. Oh, by the way, I told Angie she could borrow one of my dresses. She has some party coming up and I told her to look at some of my dresses to see if they fit. There's no sense for her to buy something that will just sit in a closet like mine."

"Okay, dear. Thanks for letting me know."

We exchanged "Love yous" as she walked out the door.

Even though Max was still up, I fixed myself a strong drink. I began to wonder how my life had spun out of control and tried to figure out what to do about it. I called in sick the next day just to give myself a break and to run some errands. I still had Angie come over to take care of Max so I had time to myself to think things over.

I had a nice relaxing morning. Angie took Max to a local playground and fixed him lunch while I did a couple of things around the house and ran my errands. I got us lunch while I was out and Angie put Max down for his afternoon nap.

Angie then said to me, "Karen mentioned that I could take a look at some of her dresses and see if I liked any of them. Do you mind if I take a look at them now?"

"No, go right ahead."

"I want you to come with me. I feel funny looking through her closet when no one is around."

I wasn't doing anything so we went upstairs to our bedroom. I watched Angie's ass twitch in my face as I followed her up the stairs. Her hips are wider than my wife's and meatier. It isn't a big ass but one that is heart-shaped and more pillowy that nicely filled out her shorts with some of her cheeks peeking out of the bottoms. I wanted to sink my hands and teeth into that lovely ass of hers. She may have been giving her butt some extra wiggle seeing I was behind her.

When we got to our bedroom, I was even shocked at the number of clothes Karen had in her closet. Angie quickly started to flip through the dresses like she was browsing in a department store. She'd pull one of them out and hold it up to her while looking in the full-length mirror, put it back, and grab another. It reminded me of going dress shopping with my wife but for some reason, I was enjoying watching our babysitter as she rifled through Karen's closet. After about half an hour of browsing, Angie finally picked out three that she wanted to try on.

I told her, "Fine, I'll be downstairs."

"No Mitch, I need someone's opinion. Why don't you wait out in the hall while I try them on?"

It was fun watching her get excited about trying on dresses and I didn't have the heart to refuse her request. Part of me wanted to see what she looked like in them anyway so I agreed to give her my opinion. I dutifully waited out in the hallway like I was outside of a department store fitting room anxiously awaiting to see what the teen temptress was going to show me. I turned my head towards our bedroom when I heard Angie turning the door handle. She hid behind the door as I walked in, sat on the edge of the bed, and looked her way.

The first dress was a body-hugging rose-colored halter gown with a long slit up the front that exposed most of her left thigh. I keenly watched as Angie did an amateur version of being a runway model, parading around our bedroom so I could judge her outfit.

The first thing I noticed is how her well-defined youthful ass pressed against the back of the dress. It fit tightly along every curve of her butt with a slight indentation between her buttocks. I could see the visible panty lines of her underwear that perfectly framed her cheeks. It followed the curve of her waist up to her breasts. It was a halter dress so she had removed her bra and her nipples poked through that drew my immediate attention.

"Well, what do you think?"

"How honest do you want me to be, Angie?"

"I want you to be brutally honest, Mitch."

I debated what to say but I figured I'd tell her exactly what I thought.

"You look lovely in that gown. It looks great on you. There are a couple of things you should know."

"Okay, what's that?"

"First of all, the dress is very tight and you can see your panty lines."

Angie looked directly at me as she lifted the dress and slipped her hands underneath and peeled her panties down her legs. I watched as she tossed them onto the bed near me. I swallowed hard just thinking about her being naked underneath the dress. I didn't mean that she should take them off immediately but I wasn't going to object either.

"Is that better?" she asked, turning her ass towards me.

"Oh yes, much better."

"Is that all?"

"Well, I don't know if I should say anything but, uh, your nipples are showing through the top. Don't get me wrong, guys love that look but I thought you should be aware."

"I can worry about that later." She then grinned at me and said, "Maybe I want my date to look at them."

I ignored that comment and said, "The dress does look good on you."

Angie paraded around the room a couple of more times while she looked at herself from different angles in the mirror and I watched every move she made. I then left the room so she could try on the next dress. Angie followed me to the door and partially closed it. I didn't realize until I turned around that I could see into the room through the opening and could even see her in the mirror. Part of me said to look away and don't be a pervert but the devilish side of me held me in place so I could peer into my bedroom as Angie changed into the next dress.

I couldn't see everything but I got quick peeks of her taking off the gown and revealing her naked young succulent body. Her breasts were perky and round with not a hint of sag to them. Her bare skin looked so soft and tender, her ass full and round with a defining fold between her cheeks and her thighs. She had thick thighs that led to slender legs. Her pussy, as I suspected, was covered with hair but it must have been trimmed a little because I could see a hint of her lips through her youthful fur. I couldn't have taken my eyes off her if I wanted to. For a moment, I thought Angie saw me looking through the crack in the door but if she did, it didn't bother her in the least.

Her next choice was a little black satin-like mini slip dress. She moved from my eyesight but I caught a glimpse of her coming towards the door so I quickly turned my back so she wouldn't get suspicious that I was watching her the entire time. Once again, I took my seat on the edge of the bed as she did her little catwalk around the room. The back of the dress swayed back and forth across her sweet ass as she walked. The dress had lace trim around the V-neck that showed off the mounds of her breasts that bounced like water balloons with each step she took.

I was staring so intently, Angie asked, "Is there something wrong? Don't you like it?"

Her words broke me out of my trance-like state and I replied, "You look fabulous. I like this one better than the gown. Why don't you put on a pair of my wife's high heels? Let me get you a pair of stockings too."

Angie went back to the closet to look for a pair of shoes. I kept a watchful on her as she bent over at the waist to rummage through the bottom of my wife's closet. As she did, the back of the dress rode up and I caught a glimpse of the bottoms of her round cheeks and ass crack. I pulled out a pair of sheer black stockings and turned around just as Angie found a pair of shoes she liked.

She sat on the edge of the bed and balled up one stocking into her hands, bent her leg, pointed her red nail-polished toes, and put them into the stocking. She slowly straightened her leg as she slipped the nylon stockings onto her foot and pulled them up her leg. I don't know if she was aware, but I could see part of her bare pussy as she pulled the stocking up to her thigh. Angie repeated the process on her other leg as I waited patiently. When she stood up, she reached down to pull more of the stockings up her legs and then pulled the hem of the dress down before slipping on the black pumps.

Angie did her catwalk around the bedroom, playfully exaggerating each step like a fashion model. In doing this, her ass wiggled more and her breasts bounced more freely under the dress.

"Wow, you look awesome. The heels and stockings were a great addition. You make me wish I was young again."

"Oh, you're not that old, Mitch," Angie replied. She went on to ask, "What would you do if you were younger?"

I was thinking, "Oh shit, I can't really tell her what I"m thinking," so I just told her, "I'd probably ask you out on a date."

Angie proudly stood there with her hand on one hip and a grin on her face. She did a little twirl which made the dress flare up which afforded me a glance at some of her bare ass and public hair. My heart was racing and my dick twitching but she said she had one more to try on so I took that as a hint to leave.

Once again, she left a crack in the door but just a touch wider this time. I tried to tell myself not to watch but that didn't last long. As I peered through the crack, I once again feasted on the sight of Angie's naked body except she left the stockings on. She stopped to pose naked in front of the mirror and check herself out from different angles. I wondered if she was posing for me. Angie slipped on the last dress but had trouble zipping it up. I turned around when I saw her approaching the door.

When I entered the bedroom, Angie was clutching the top of the dress and told me she had trouble zipping up the red low-cut, strapless dress. As I walked behind her, she dropped her hands and I noticed that the front of the dress gaped open leaving her tender breasts uncovered. She must have sprayed on some of Karen's perfume because she smelled great too. I paused as I looked over her shoulder to take in the loveliness of being that close to her bare tits. Angie looked down at her chest and must have noticed her predicament then turned to gaze at me with a demure smile on her face. She caught me looking at her breasts but that seemed to be part of her plan. I nervously zipped up the dress and covered her chest in the process.

Angie gave me a catwalk show one more time and my desire for her was growing along with my erection. I tried the best I could to think of something else but it was useless with my sexy babysitter in my bedroom modeling dresses for me. I desperately needed to adjust my growing erection but that's difficult to do without attracting attention.

"Well, which dress do you like best?"

"I think I like the slip dress on you better. It's a sexy dress."

"So, are you saying I look sexy in it?"

I began to blush and did my best to wiggle out of directly answering that question by replying, "I think any normal man would find a woman sexy when wearing that dress."

When she was done looking in the mirror, I had to help unzip the dress. I took my time and saw her breasts gradually come into view. I pretended the zipper was stuck so I could continue looking at her tits and hard nipples for a few more seconds. I desperately wanted to touch them but realized that if I touched them, I want to suck and fondle them too and things wouldn't stop there.

When I had the zipper fully pulled down, Angie turned around, looked at the tent in my pants and looked at me with a glimmer in her eye, and said, "Thank you, Mitch."

Part of my brain was screaming, "Fuck her you, idiot. Now's your chance. If you make a move, she won't resist. Fuck her."

Luckily the rational side of me won out knowing that was a risky move that I wasn't prepared to make. I was married with a young child. No good could come from fucking my young babysitter.

As difficult as it was, I replied, "You're welcome, Angie," and I walked out of the room.

I was shaking my head knowing I blew an opportunity to get laid but, in the long run, I knew it was a wise choice. When Angie came downstairs, she had Max with her and kept him busy for the rest of the afternoon. She stayed for dinner and put him to bed for me. After Max was in bed, I invited Angie to join me in a glass of wine and we both relaxed as we sipped our drinks. I had a few more glasses of wine than Angie and for some reason, I confided in her that I suspected Karen was having an affair. She naturally sympathized with me.

Angie tried to pick up my spirits by telling me, "You're a good husband and father, Mitch. Any girl would be lucky to have a man like you."