A Babysitter's Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks, Angie, I'm sure you'll find someone someday. You're a lovely young lady. Give it some time."

"I know but the boys I date are so immature. They only want one thing, if you know what I mean."

I smiled and said, "I know exactly what you mean. I was young once myself."

"Don't get me wrong, I enjoy sex as much as the next girl but it seems that's all they have on their minds."

"You're a pretty young woman, Angie. Any guy is going to find you sexy."

Angie smiled and asked, "Really? Do you find me sexy?"

It was the second time she asked me that question and I had a few glasses of wine in me and replied, "Yes Angie, I think you're sexy."

"I think you're sexy too, Mitch. I can't believe Karen would even think of cheating on you."

This conversation was getting into dangerous territory and I decided to change the subject before I lost control of my good judgment. Don't get me wrong, I wanted to fuck her brains out but I didn't want to make my life any more complicated than it already was.

When she finished her glass of wine, Angie left but not before thanking me again for helping her pick out a dress for her event and giving me a big hug and a peck on the cheek. As I held her in my arms, my cock began to grow and I'm sure she felt it poking at her thigh so I ended our embrace before I further embarrassed myself. Angie took a quick look down at my crotch and smiled as she walked out the door.

I took a deep sigh of relief as I closed the door behind her. I knew I could have fucked her and, believe me, part of me wanted to but I just couldn't. I immediately went upstairs and jerked off thinking of what I would have liked to do with Angie, recalling how I peeked through the crack in the door to watch her change into the dresses and peered down the top of the last one. I dreamed of holding her in my arms, kissing her deeply, and letting my hands run over her body. I wondered what that pussy tasted like and would feel like engulfing my cock. I imagined her lips sliding up and down my shaft as her tongue swirled over the head. I came thinking of dumping my load deep inside her. I jerked off again that night before I went to bed.

I had plenty of vacation time coming so I ended up taking off the rest of the week. It was Thursday and I told Angie she didn't have to come over. I wanted to spend some time alone with Max but part of me was afraid of what might happen between me and the babysitter. Like I said before, I didn't need any more complications in my life.

Later on Thursday, Karen called me and said she planned on staying out of town for the weekend to finish up some work and would be home on Tuesday. She said it didn't make sense to fly home Friday night only to leave again on Sunday. I let her know I wasn't happy about it but there was nothing I could do. I knew she'd probably be fucking Sam all weekend. Our conversation didn't end on a pleasant note as I hung up on her. I didn't want to hear any bullshit excuses. I was pissed off and hurt.

I told Angie I didn't need her during the day but I did ask her to come and stay with Max on Friday evening so I could go out for some drinks with my friends. I ordered a pizza for them and told her I'd be home late. Angie told me that if I was going to be too late, she'd just spend the night in the guest room which she had done previously. I took a rideshare as I planned on having more than a few drinks to drown my sorrows.

It felt good to go out with my friends mainly because I hadn't been going out as much since Max was born but I also needed to confide in someone and get things off my chest. My friends were more than supportive and agreed with me that Karen was probably cheating on me. They also cheered me up by joking around and making fun of each other the way friends do. It was just what I needed too. The only bad part was they were all married with kids too and the night ended earlier than I had hoped so I called my rideshare to take me home.

When I got home, it was only around 10:30 but Angie wasn't downstairs. It seemed a little early for an eighteen-year-old to go to bed so I decided to go upstairs, get comfortable and come back downstairs to watch TV. When I got to the top of the stairs, I saw the light in my bedroom on and thought that maybe Angie was trying on more dresses. When I got to our doorway, my heart almost stopped at what I saw.

There were several pieces of Karen's lingerie strewn about the bed and Angie was in front of the mirror wearing a black lace chemise with attached garters and a matching thong. It was backless with a halter tie on top and a plunging V-neckline. She was wearing lace stockings and a pair of Karen's five-inch black heels. Seeing Angie dressed like that took my breath away. I stood in the doorway frozen by the sensual sight before my eyes.

Angie looked so delicious in the lingerie. Her breasts were visible through the lace as well as her meaty ass. All I could see in front was the black part of the lace and her pubic hair. She was taller in the heels and her legs looked much longer too. I noticed the bare skin of her upper thighs between the tops of the stockings and the bottoms of the chemise. My cock stood at attention as I watched her twist and turn in the mirror. Angie got a look of shock on her face and let out an audible gasp when she looked in the mirror and saw me standing in the doorway.

She quickly turned around, covering her breasts with her arms and placing one hand in front of her pussy, and said, "I'm so sorry, Mitch. I didn't know you'd be home so early. I, I, uh, I saw Karen's lingerie the other day and didn't think she'd mind if I tried it on."

Angie had a worried look on her face waiting for my reaction. My brain and dick were filled with lust as I entered my bedroom. She must have known what was on my mind because as I approached her, Angie dropped her hands letting me gaze at her half-naked teen body. I lost all control of myself assisted by the alcohol I had consumed and being relentlessly teased by my babysitter over the course of months. Having my wife spending the weekend with another man and my horniness made it impossible to resist the half naked young woman in my bedroom.

I never said a word as I got closer to her, staring at her sexy, firm body the entire time. I took her in my arms and brought my lips to hers. I felt like I had been hit by a lightning bolt as we kissed deeply and let our passion for each other take over. A tiny part of me told me to stop but by that time, it was impossible for me to exhibit any kind of self-control.

My hands began to roam over Angie's body. I had wanted to get ahold of her perky breasts for months and I finally got the chance to cup and knead them. My fingers plunged into the softness of her ass cheeks as I pulled her closer to me. Her hands began to stroke me through my pants as I moved mine between her legs to rub her damp pussy and clit. I hadn't been this passionate with a woman in a long time and it felt wonderful. I broke our embrace only to strip off my clothes and I led her to the bed.

I undid the garters so I could strip off her thong. I got a good look at her hairy pussy as I spread her legs wide. She had lust in her eyes as I pushed the top of the chemise aside so I could suck on her tits. I feasted on those beauties for a while as I finger fucked her. I gradually licked, nibbled, and sucked my way down her luscious body. I passed her pussy and kissed my way down her legs. I held her foot up to my mouth while I gazed down at her juicy pussy and sucked on her toes. I moved over to her other foot and kissed my way back up to her thighs. I could smell the juices of her pussy which only served as an aphrodisiac that made me want her that much more.

I gave her pussy lips long, wide licks with my tongue. I'll never forget the tanginess of her young pussy. I spread her legs wider, taking time to look at her body before I pushed her knees back towards her head and stuck my tongue deep inside her as she moaned loudly. I tongued fucked that tasty pussy like it was a gourmet meal. Angie was squirming on the bed as I ate her tender cunt. When I moved up to tease her clit, Angie clutched my head and her hips began to buck. I began to suck on her clit while I flicked my tongue against it which brought her to orgasm.

"Oh fuck, Mitch, I'm going to cum. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

I'll never forget those words as her juices squirted into my mouth. She thought I was going to stop after one orgasm but, I swear, I could have eaten that young pussy all night long. I licked and sucked her to two more orgasms before she said she was done.

"No one's made me cum like that before, Mitch. That was awesome."

Angie had lust in her eyes as she pushed me down on the bed and took my cock between those sweet full lips of hers. Holy shit, I dreamed of this moment. She was young and inexperienced and I had to tell her to slow down. I instructed her to savor the taste and feel of my hard meat in her mouth and make love to my cock. I looked down at the head bobbing in my lap and couldn't believe Angie was giving me a blow job. I felt a little guilty but not guilty enough to stop her. We were way past the point of no return. She sucked my dick for a while before I stopped her.

I had Angie lay back on the bed and she instinctively spread her legs for me and I told her, "I've wanted to fuck you for a long time, Angie."

"I've wanted you to fuck me for a long time too, Mitch."

We both smiled as I placed my dick at the entrance to her pussy and ever so slowly slid myself into her. I haven't felt a pussy that tight in years. I was savoring every fraction of an inch until I was balls-deep in Angie's pussy. We looked deeply into each other's eyes as I began to slowly move my hips. I leaned forward to kiss her as we began to fuck. Angie lifted her hips to meet my thrusts as I gradually picked up the pace. I kissed and nibbled on her neck, fondled her tits, and grabbed her ass while I was fucking that hot, tight teen pussy. Angie placed her hands on my ass to pull me in deeper. Her breasts rippled like waves as I rhythmically thrust myself into her.

I turned Angie over to fuck her doggie style. She lifted her ass, offering herself to me. I easily slid into that soaking wet pussy and began to hump on her while I fondled her curvy ass. When I came, I felt ripples of cum flowing from deep in my balls into her cunt. It had been a while since I had gotten laid and I flooded her pussy with my cum. Oh my goodness, it felt so good. Part of that feeling was because it was so wrong to be fucking another woman other than my wife and she was an eighteen-year-old at that.

I collapsed onto Angie's back for a minute or so until I caught my breath and when I withdrew, I laid on my back and said, "That was the best sex I've had in a long, long time, Angie."

She replied by saying, "That was the best sex I've ever had, Mitch. No one has made me cum three times before, ever."

We laid there for a while before I got up to get a bottle of wine and a couple of glasses. Now that I had forbidden sex with Angie, I planned to fully enjoy the evening. I had been dreaming about all the things I wanted to do with Angie and now was my opportunity to live out those dreams. There was no sense in simply dipping my toes in those waters, I might as well jump in with both feet.

When I returned, Angie was in the shower so I decided to join her. She smiled as I entered and we began to kiss under the warm water cascading over our naked bodies. The water made it easier for my hands to glide along Angie's bare skin. I groped and suck on her soft creamy breasts and kneaded her pillowy ass, pulling her against my growing erection.

Her hands roamed over my body as well, pulling me towards her. Angie's soft hands felt the muscles of my chest and shoulders. She sunk her fingers into my ass and pull me closer to her and stroked my hard cock. It felt so good to be the object of a woman's desires again. Angie made me feel alive and wanted. We took turns licking droplets of water from various parts of our bodies until the water got cool. We helped dry off one another and we ended up back in bed.

We passionately kissed and toyed with one another's bodies. I fingered her pussy while sucking her tits. Angie also sucked on my nipples which I found strangely erotic. We ended up in a sixty-nine position with my babysitter straddling my head while she took me deep in her throat. When I was licking Angie's pussy, I felt like I was eating a delicacy at a five-star restaurant. I got extra pleasure from knowing no one ever ate her pussy as well as me. I rubbed those round ass cheeks of hers like a crystal ball. Her tight brown asshole was staring back at me while I tongue fucked her.

Angie wasn't a very experienced cocksucker but I gave her credit for trying to deep-throat me. She gagged several times while bobbing down on my dick and I could hear slurping sounds as she blew me. It was her enthusiasm that made the blow job so good. My wife's blow job began to seem like it was a required part of foreplay rather than something she wanted to do. Angie was eager to please me which made me want to please her even more. I wanted to show her what it was like to be with an experienced lover.

When Angie came she pressed herself down onto my face with her ass cheeks almost smothering me. I caught a breath when I could because I didn't want to interrupt her orgasm. She was squirting her love juice over my lips and tongue. After she came, she turned around with lust in her eyes and stuffed my cock into her pussy, and began to ride me. I looked up at her lovely face in disbelief that I was getting fucked by a teenage sex pot. I watched her tits flopping around before I began to play with them. She orgasmed again while riding me.

I flipped her over onto her back and began to pound her hot, tight pussy. Angie's pussy was so tight, it felt like it was clenching my dick. Damn, that was some good pussy. Karen and I used to fuck like this but that was a long time ago. There were times when I had to slow down the pace to catch my breath and I'd lean over to suck on her tits before fucking her hard and making her squeal for more.

"Fuck me, Mitch. Oh yes. Your dick feels so good. Oh my god, fuck me."

"You've got a hot pussy, Angie. God, it's so tight. I wish I could fuck you all night long."

"Who says you can't, Mitch?" she replied with a grin.

I had already cum so I was able to hold out much longer this time. I fucked Angie hard and fast then slow and easy and picked up the pace again. She seemed to like getting it from behind while having me tug at her hair and spank her ass. What a nice ass it is too. I sunk my hands into her butt cheeks, played with her flopping breasts, or held her hips still while I humped on her. She is one hot piece of ass and kept begging for more. Part of me wondered if she really could have fucked me all night.

I tried to fuck Angie as long as I could by edging myself several times but unfortunately, I was only able to hold out for so long before I shot another load of cum into my hot teenage babysitter.

As I caught my breath, I remember thinking, "Holy shit, that was the best sex I've had in a long time."

Angie fell asleep in my bed that night. It was odd having another woman sleeping next to me but I was too exhausted to think too much about it. That young girl fucked me to exhaustion. When I awoke the next morning, Angie wasn't there. I went downstairs and found her in the kitchen wearing one of my tee shirts and feeding Max his breakfast. I could tell right away she was naked underneath the tee shirt by the way her nipples could be seen through it and the way it hugged her ass when she bent over. I didn't know what to say to her and felt a bit awkward. I began to feel a bit guilty for what we had done. Angie began to prepare breakfast for me while she sent Max off to watch TV. As Angie and I ate, it gave us a chance to talk about what had transpired between us the night before.

"You know, Angie, last night was a memorable experience. I don't remember when I had so much fun. The thing is, I'm a married man with a son and I don't know how to say this but, uh...."

Angie snickered and said, "Mitch, I know there can't be anything between us. Relax, it was just sex, no big deal."

I didn't know what to make of that. I didn't know if I should be insulted or not but I was also relieved. I didn't want or need a relationship with a teenager so I guess I was more relieved.

"Oh, I, uh, just wanted to be clear. My life is complicated right now."

"Don't worry, Mitch. I'm glad we, uh, you know, got together. You are much better in bed than anyone else I've been with. I had fun."

"I had fun too, Angie, a lot of fun. You're a very sexy young lady."

"Thank you, Mitch. I think you're sexy too. Don't worry, I won't tell anyone either. We'll keep this between us."

"Thanks, Angie, I'd appreciate that."

"I've got some plans for this afternoon but if, you know, you need someone to babysit tonight, I'd be available."

Angie went upstairs, got dressed, and announced she was leaving but on the way out the door, she told me, "Call me," and gave me a wink.

I had plenty of time to think things over the rest of the day. Part of me wished I had started fucking Angie sooner when she was trying on some of Karen's dresses. Another part of me was almost happy my wife was having an affair because it afforded me to not feel guilty about what I had done with Angie. It was partially out of revenge but also gave me the chance to experience great sex again even if it weren't with my wife. I also understood why Karen may have wandered sexually. Was the lack of passion in our relationship partially my fault? What should I do about it, if anything? I also thought Karen was probably going to be fucking Sam that night.

It was late in the afternoon and I was debating if I should call Angie to "babysit" again. I went back and forth a couple of times with my phone in my hand. Should I or shouldn't I?