A Bachelor’s Party To Remember

Story Info
Well worth the wait and frustration.
4.6k words
4.14
12.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: I stumbled across the manuscript of this story that I had written decades ago. It is about a lovely young Japanese-American woman and our romance that unfortunately was not consummated until it was much too late. I have dusted it off and refreshed it, and I hope you enjoy the retelling of the tale.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I'd like to share with you my unforgettable bachelor's party given by Amy, my "best friend." I can still recall seeing this pretty Asian coed sitting in the corner of my college Psychology 101 class. About five-feet-two and a hundred pounds, she was slim in figure with small breasts, a narrow waist, and nice slender legs. Tastefully applied mascara lined and highlighted her almond-shaped eyes and gave her an alluring appeal. Combined with her long jet-black hair and an inscrutable smile on her delicate lips, she had a subtle aura of beauty, grace, and mystique unique to Oriental women.

We met in the first semester of our freshman year in college. Amy drew me to her like a moth to a flame and judging by her openness, her attraction to me was equally compelling. When our professor asked us to select a research partner, we just looked at each other and silently agreed to work on a class project. Little did we know just how long our "pairing" would last.

This might have been the start of a fantastic romance, but unfortunately, we were involved with other people at the time. Yet, we couldn't deny our mutual attraction and somehow carved out some exclusive time and privacy despite our so-called commitment to our significant others. Gradually we went from being partners to acquaintances and finally steadfast friends.

How many times I would say, "Hey, if you're not doing anything, how about hanging out?" Amy, in return, would call me and say, "Michael, are you free? I need to talk to you about what's happening between me and my shitty boyfriend." As the years that passed and our many lovers came and went, we became the closest of friends and openly shared our innermost, thoughts, feelings, and secrets.

It was a matter of time before we finally gave into our mutual love and eventually the secrets of each other's body. It's funny how that moment came in the tight confines of my Volkswagen Beetle where a hesitant first kiss quickly became passionate and gentle touches became exciting strokes, gropes, and squeezes. Caught up in unexpected passion, our clothes were hastily unbuttoned and unzipped just enough for frantic sexual pleasure.

"Michael! We shouldn't...ooh!" gasped Amy as her lips broke from mine after her tongue had wreaked havoc in my mouth. "We're supposed to be best friends...oooh, that's not fair nibbling on my earlobe. Michael, please, we shouldn't..."

A yelp of surprise jumped out of Amy's mouth as my hand quickly travel up the valley of her inner thighs under her short skirt to suddenly squeeze her lace-covered pussy. "That's not what your sweet little twat is telling me. Hmmm, hmmm, somebody must be really turned on because her panties are sopping-wet."

Amy grabbed my intruding hand but with my free hand, I grasped her wrist and shoved her slender hand to my noticeably tented shorts. "And what will you give me if I don't pull aside your panties' crotch and finger you?"

Her delicate fingers timidly felt the bulging outline of my manhood before they began to move up and down in bolder and bolder caresses. "Oooh, you're such a meanie, Michael. Alright! If you release your hold on me and take your hand out of my skirt, I will take care of this large thing is threatening to burst your zipper." With that said, we became best friends with definite benefits -- something that we both wanted and could no longer deny after our first tryst in my car.

Like a master musician, Amy proved adept at playing my fleshy elongated flute. Her slender fingers and open mouth worked with a natural skill to elicit moans of utter ecstasy from my throat. "Hmm, hmm, you're so sweet-tasting. So delicious," Amy mumbled between licks and suck as she brought me to the proverbial point of no return. "I want you to cum, Michael. I want to suck you off like the Jap slut that I really am. Shoot, Michael! Fill my mouth, throat, and belly with your yummy sperm. I want you so bad. Shoot!" It wasn't long but my hips were bucking and thrusting my cock upwards as I spew what seemed like gallons of molten semen down Amy's talented gulping throat.

In turn, I loved how Amy whimpered as I ravaged her rather unique body. Although a grown woman in her late-twenties, Amy slender form was...well...to put it simply, immature. It was as if her puberty had been interrupted, leaving her with an intriguing body that was more pubescent than womanly. Her creamy tits were small mounds that barely rose from her chest, and each was topped off with a puffy pink areola from which a nipple that was smaller than mine lazily rose. However, while Amy's tits were little, they were super-sensitive as if all the nerves of a normal woman's breasts were concentrated in her small strawberry tips.

My mouth easily inhaled her gentle breast mounds and my rough tongue lashed and swirl around her delicate rosebuds until her tiny nipples popped in painful rigidity. When my lips clamp around a swollen areola, Amy whined pitifully as I slowly suck and tugged it from her heaving chest. God, her childish whimpering was music to my ears and guaranteed to give me one hell of a raging hard-on.

Although Amy managed to stop me from undressing her from the waist down, she struggled to prevent me from sliding my hand into her unzipped pants or slipping my fingers up her dress or the legs of her shorts. My stroking fingertips told me that Amy's cunt lips were surprisingly spongy and downy-smooth. Her stiff little clitoris jutted from the top of her slit proved to be as sensitive, if not more, than her teeny nipples. Once stroked, Amy squirmed frantically, panting and moaning in rapidly escalating excitement, clamping her thighs together to trap my hand. My wiggling fingers dipped into her tight slit were instantly drenched with her slippery pussy juices. It took very little from there to get Amy ivory-toned pubescent body to writhe uncontrollably in a gut-wrenching orgasm.

Yet, despite these extremely passionate sessions, we never went all the way. "Come on, Amy, you know I love you and I know you love me too. We both want to be fucking the hell of each other!" blurted out of my mouth in sheer exasperation when Amy somehow had once again thwarted my effort to mount and penetrate her. "So, what the hell is the problem?"

Cringing at my harsh frustration, Amy threw her arms around my neck and clung fiercely to me. "Please don't be mad, Michael," she whispered desperately into my ear. "Ooh, you know that I want to...but...it's just that I'm afraid. I'm afraid of losing the person who is closest and dearest to my heart and whom I love the most. It's just that... when I have sex with a guy... I somehow end up losing him regardless of what I do to please him. I know you'll tell me that I'm being foolish and that you'll always be here for me no matter what. But even though I really want to... I just can't. I don't want to risk our precious relationship... and lose you.

"Please, Michael, don't be mad at me. Come on. Let me suck you off. I really love giving you a blow job and having you cum in my mouth. You know that you're the only one with whom I'm such a cock-sucking whore. Please, Michael. I really do love swallowing your dick and love all the hot gooey spunk you can shoot down my gulping throat. Can slutty Amy giving horny Mikey a blow job... please... pretty please?"

Despite immensely enjoying Amy's oral pleasures anytime and anywhere she or I wanted, her ardent resistance and my inability to consummate our romance in all ways gnawed at me. So, after several years of being in an open "best-friends-with-quasi-benefits" relationship with Amy, I unexpectedly met and started dating a rather special woman who willingly and quickly bedded me. After a surprising whirlwind summer romance, I ended up proposing and she accepted, not knowing of my relationship with or for that matter the existence of Amy.

When I told Amy soon after she was utterly shell-shocked for the thing that she had tried so hard to avoid was happening. I tried to reassure her that this didn't mean an end to our friendship and love affair but Amy shook her head in disbelief and said, "No, Michael, I've lost you. What I thought would never happen... well... has happened. I can see now that I was a fool in trying to keep our affair on just a friendship basis by not going all the way. I should have taken the chance... but I didn't. That's something that I will always regret."

When I tried to argue that we could still be friends and carry on as before, Amy unequivocally stated, "No we can't! Once you're married, I won't touch you with the proverbial ten-foot pole because what we had will be over. You'll belong to another woman and not to me."

Then after a long pause as she contemplated what to say next, Amy continued, "However, before you are married, I wanted one last night with you with the understanding that after such night we were through." Nothing I could say could dissuade Amy and so we agreed on a night when my fiancée would be out of town.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

It was a balmy summer afternoon when I checked into the most exclusive hotel in the city and called Amy to give her our room number. She said she'd be right over but it wasn't the sun had set before she strolled through the door. With her makeup carefully applied and long hair loose, Amy was stunning in a thin but elegant dress and high heels. Before I could say anything, she dropped her overnight bag and fell to her knees before me.

"Please Master, don't be mad at your slave for being so late," Amy begged with her head humbly bowed. Then clutching my legs to press the side of her face against my swelling crotch, she murmured, "Be gentle when you use 'all' of me tonight." I was speechless. Was this the same woman who had resisted me so successfully all these years?

Realizing this was a dream come true, I ordered my willing slave to stand and lift her dress so that I could, at last, see what had been denied to me for so long. I can't tell you how exciting this was as Amy tantalizingly revealed her shapely slender legs and then her skimpy red silk panties that were already stained with her sexual excitement. My raging hard-on threatened to tear a hole through my pants, but I calmly instructed her to remove her panties.

Amy hesitated and then, holding her skirt with one hand, slowly peeled off her flimsy panties first off one and then the other hip. As her scanty piece of lingerie floated down her legs to the floor, I was astonished at the sight of a naturally hairless pussy and knew by its silky-smoothness that it couldn't have been because she had shaved or waxed. Her clearly enticing ivory-toned swollen cunt lips formed a closed girlish slit that tucked between her legs. With downcast eyes and dress well above her hips, Amy looked like a naughty little geisha about to be punished.

Slowly reaching out, I let the palm of my hand slid lightly over her soft stomach and avoiding her vulva, down the front of one of her thighs, then back up to repeat a similar caress of her other thigh. Amy shivered at my touch and with eyes closed, uttered a soft moan. My fingers traced a light lazy path over the soft curve of her hip and pulled Amy to me. My hands grabbed and then squeezed her spongy buns so that her bare pussy ground against my tented pants.

"Oooh yeah," groaned Amy when I began to squish her buns, mashing them together and then spreading them obscenely apart. A shiver shot up her spine when my other hand crept over her hip and down to caress the length of her velvet-soft pubescent pussy lips. When my hand quickly scooped her tight hot twat, Amy to gasp sharply and squirmed madly as her slippery sexual excitement gushed freely.

Shuddering, Amy groaned and clamped her legs together, instinctively trapping my trapped hand as she had done so many times before. However, instead of withdrawing, this time I twisted my hand and pressed the edge of my palm between her fleshy folds, sawing up and down. My other hand gripped one of her buttocks and prevented writhing Amy from pulling away, forcing my Japanese lover to submit to my slow torturous stimulation.

However, before she lost all control, I withdrew my hand and uttered, "Bend over and grab your ankles." When she did so, I flipped the back of her dress high over her lower back and let my eyes travel from her high-heels up her slender legs and to her fully-exposed nether delights. It was then that I slowly began to undress, knowing that Amy was watching me from between her parted legs. Standing behind her, I let my rock-hard boner slide between her legs to gently probe her slippery feminine oyster, seeking her fleshy pearl.

Amy whimpered like a bitch in heat and reached between her parted thighs to grasp my manhood only to receive a sharp slap on her twitching behind. Pressing her down, I sharply reminded her, "Slaves don't take without first asking their masters." With that uttered, I emphasized my point by giving my love slave a couple smacks that left crimson hand-prints on her quivering snow-white buns.

With each unexpected slap, Amy jerked before meekly whined, "Forgive me, Master, I was terribly naughty to reach for you. It's just that I couldn't help myself. I've wanted you for so long." Gone was Amy's self-control as her slippery femininity eagerly slid up and down the length of my erection. "Please, Master," she pleaded, "Let me put you inside of me..."

"Alright my little love slave, put me in, "I told Amy, but as she reached for me, I added, "but not using your hands."

Her loose ebony hair clung to her glistening skin as my Asian nymphet struggled, twisting and turning, to get my flange penis head into her. Judging how her legs buckled as chills running up her spine, I suspect that my lover might have skimmed through two mini-climaxes before she finally, she succeeded in embedding my cock in the opening of her indescribably virgin-tight snatch.

After agonizing years of denial, I could no longer restrain myself. Grabbing her hips, I pulled her back to me while thrusting forward to powerfully ram into her. Amy squealed at my sudden penetration, momentarily tensing before squirming madly like a speared fish at my pole's end. I couldn't believe it -- I was actually fucking Amy!

I've had Oriental women before and knew that they are incredibly tight. However, Amy's wet-velvet squeezebox was absolutely the tightest I've ever had. Contracting and throbbing, her virgin-like twat gripped and milked my sheathed cock so tightly that at first, I couldn't move. However, as I slowly stoked her the sexual fire between her slender legs, Amy's slippy love juices thoroughly coated my dick and seeped out of her twat to pooled around her puckered anus before running down her inner thighs.

"Ohhh," Amy cooed as she began to match my strokes as we moved in an instinctive erotic harmony, "I always knew you'd be good - but, goddamn it - why did I wait so long? Ooh, I could have had your big cock up my twat instead of just down my throat. Michael, make love to me, please? Take me as you should have so many years ago."

.

Grasping her narrow waist, I slowly humped my Japanese lover from behind as I've always wanted...with slow, easy, and powerful strokes that went from tip to groin and then back. Somehow standing in her high-heels, Amy began to push back to meet my thrusts and I knew that she was once again ratcheting up to a climactic release. However, before she could, I pulled out and over her protests, ordered her to strip completely.

Amy reluctantly complied as she removed her high-heels and having unzipped her dress, shed it. Then reaching behind her, she unhooked and shucked her padded bra that without with she would have looked pancake-flat. I eyed at her intriguing tender 32AA tits and the small mouthwatering nipples that stiffly projected from her puffy penny-sized areolas.

I gently pulled a fragile cherry blossom with my lips while my thumb and forefinger pinched and rolled her other rosy nub until Amy panted rapidly in building anticipation. By the time I licked circles around her other sweet strawberry, she was shuddering heavily and trembling noticeably. I shoved my thigh between her legs, making Amy's slick cunt slide up and down it with every movement of her hips. When I began tweaking both of her stiff tiny-pebble-like nipples, her body started to shake violently, as her humping of my leg became more frenzied. "Fuuccckkkk, Michael!" shrieked Amy before she in the blink of an eye, began convulsing in a mind-blowing orgasm. Argh! Arrgghh!! Arrrggghhh!!!"

Spent by her intense release, Amy slipped limply through my arms to the floor. I positioned her with her face pressed against the carpet floor, on her knees, and with her ass sticking up in the air. Kneeling behind her, I told her to reach back and spread her cheeks for me. With shaky hands, Amy obediently did so and remained in this submission position while my penis head fondled her exposed nether delights, becoming thoroughly coated with her liquid excitement. With every orifice of this submissive Japanese woman mine for the taking, I decided to take a chance and pressed into her forbidden hole.

Amy gasped sharply as my intent became known and squirmed so much that I thought she disapproved of my selection. However, when I was about to shift to her inviting oozing snatch, Amy groaned, "No, don't move..." and moaned, "I want you to be the first! I've known many guys whom I sucked off and let fuck my pussy. But, Michael, I've never being sodomized. Do me, Michael, do me. Fuck my ass!"

With her upended ass bumping into my dick, I pushed steadily forward and a high-pitch whine escaped Amy's lips. Then in utter amazement, her puckered anus slowly spread around my cock head. When I slipped through her sphincter ring, Amy cried out and then panted breathlessly as she sought to accommodate for intruding presence. Then shoving a hand between her legs, she fingered her love button, slowly at first and then more rapidly. Her hips began to rock slightly back and forth, and her tightly stretched bunghole gradually devoured my embedded manhood.

Her fingertips flew over her stiff love button and soon Amy emitted a high-pitch cry, trembling violently before writhing in the throes of another gut-wrenching climax. With her hot buns slapping hard against my groin and her asshole squeezing my cock, I could no longer contain myself and shot my wad immediately, spewing into Amy's butt her first sperm enema.

Panting heavily and I leaned against Amy's sweat-covered back, causing her to lay down on the floor. Kissing her sweat-glistening neck and shoulders, I slowly managed to rise to kneel between her splayed legs. In so doing, my spent cock regrettably slipped out but I was treated to the sight of my creamy spunk seeping from her quarter-size dilated asshole.

Spinning around and crawling to my lap, she took my limp dick in her hands and said to it, "You were everything I imagined you'd be...and more!" With that, Amy lowered her head to lick me clean, sucking me until my response filled her sensuous mouth. Then playfully looking up at me, she removed me from her lips and with her slender fingers wrapped around and sliding on my thickness, seductively asked, "What else does my Master want to do with his slutty slave. How may I further satisfy my Master's will?"

"Such an impatient Jap fuck-slut. You've denied me...and us...all these years, and now all of a sudden you want it all. Hmmph! I think not. I think it's time to get ready for dinner.

12