A Bachelor’s Party To Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Dinner was in a dark corner booth of the hotel's exclusive fine dining restaurant. Amy had slipped into a silky wrap-dress with a plunging neckline that when we slid into the leather-covered booth, gave me an unobstructed view of her braless pink rosebuds that looked like invitingly delicious appetizers.

After giving the waiter our orders, Amy snuggled up to me, kissing me sensuously and invitingly. I couldn't resist slipping my fingers into her dress' fold to secretly scissor a delicate pink strawberry. "Oooh, Michael, you're turning me on but if you keep doing that, this flimsy dress of mine will soon be wide open and my little titties will be seen by everyone. Maybe you should be a bit more...discreet?"

Complying with Amy's wishes, I dropped my hand to her lap where hidden by the tablecloth, it quickly slithered under the fold of her dress to fondle her quim. "Why you wicked little girl," I gasped as I encountered no panties. "Shame on you for being such a naughty tramp."

With an inviting smile on her lips, Amy sighed as she moved closer and parted her legs to give me easier access. "I thought you might want to do something like this. So, I figured why put on panties when they would only be taken off anyway. But wait a moment, Michael, let me lift the back of my dress. You started my pussy juices flowing and I can't be walking out of this place with a big wet spot on the back of my dress, can I?"

Throughout dinner, Amy moaned softly as she struggled to keep her outward composure while I stimulated her. I slowly chewed a piece of my steak while I let my fingertips forked and stroke her stiff clit. Amy struggled to suppress her moans and jerks while trying to eat her lobster tail, but finally, put down her knife and fork and leaned over to whisper, "Michael, the lobster is great but you're making me very horny. Right now all I want to do is to pour clarified butter over your big dick and suck it clean before you make love to me again."

"Hmmm," I said as I slipped a finger into her inviting slippery snatch, causing Amy to groan into my shoulder. "Perhaps we could continue our dining experience in our room. I'm dying to eat so savory Japanese pussy pie."

"Oooh, yes," moaned my lover as I began to repeatedly curl my embedded finger. "I would love nothing better than to devour someone's long-john for dessert and suck out its creamy filling. Yummm!"

When I called for the check, our waiter was surprised because we had only eaten a portion of our dinners. I quickly told him my lady and I had an urgent matter that required our immediate attention and to box up our dinners for us to take to our room."

When he returned with the check and our boxed dinners, our waiter hesitantly said, "Sir, I hope that dinner was...satisfactory.

I signed the bill and charged it to our room and was about to respond when Amy looked at our waiter with lust-dazed eyes and sensuously licking her lips. "Dinner fine but we'll have dessert in our room," purred Amy who then leaned back and pulled the tablecloth aside to brazenly displayed glistening hairless Oriental pussy.

Our waiter's eyes widen for a moment before taking a good long look. Then with an appreciative smile, he uttered, "Please have a good night and come again."

"Oh, we will 'cum' again...as many times as we can tonight," was Amy's soft reply.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Before I could close our room door, Amy was stark naked and pulling off my suit. Her tongue danced in my mouth and just as I was enjoying our sizzling tongue-duel, she dropped to her knees and jerked down my pants to enjoy a healthy portion of my cream-filled sweet roll. Unlike other women who gave head because it was expected of them, Amy did it because she loved going down on me and God, I loved the way Amy sucked my dick.

Not to be outdone, I somehow managed to lay down and pulled Amy on top of me so that my head between her inner thighs. My rasping tongue plowed her slippery slit, drilling into her sopping wet pussy before swirling around and flicking on her love button. The middle finger from one of my hands wormed its way between her buns and into her puckered anus while its companion thumb pressed into her churning cunt. Amy to wiggle madly and when I started to pump both fingers in and out inviting nether orifices, her spurting liquid sexual excitement threatened to drown me.

Sliding off my naked body and standing, Amy held her hand out to me. When I stood and moved to embrace her, she firmly grasped my swaying erection and before I could say or do anything, led me out to the room's balcony. There in clear view of adjacent rooms, Amy threw all her inscrutable reserve to the wind as she leaned against the railing and furiously ground her nakedness against mine. Then placing a foot on a nearby sun chair, she teasingly spread her soft lotus petals with my red-hot poker, whispering urgently in my ear, "Oooh, Michael, I'm so fucking horny. I need you now! Take me now, you son-of-a-bitch!"

Looping my arm under one of her bent knees, I lifted her leg and pierced her soft clinging core with a swift powerful thrust of my hips. Crying out, Amy clung to my shoulders as the threw her head back. Her almond-shaped eyes slowly flutter close as I repeatedly withdrew a very slow tight inch and slammed back abruptly into her molten churning twat.

"Oh, yes, yes, yes!" whimpered Amy with each thrust of my groin, "What an idiot I have been to miss out on this! Cram that big monster of yours in my hot wet cunt and fill me with your baby batter!" Then, grasping me around my neck, she locked her legs around my waist and like a woman possessed, humped me until her jade gates slid down to tightly seal my fleshy sword's hilt.

Throwing her head back, her hair whipping from side to side, Amy started to skim through mini-climaxes come again and again. As she convulsed with her sexuality wrapped around my manhood, she squeezed me like never before. Suddenly my testicular hot lava burst into her aching pussy and mixed with her sizzling juices and igniting the building intensity of her milking cunt. My guttural howls mingled with her high-pitched whines filled the still night air.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Although I have tried to see Amy since that night, she has steadfastly refused, holding firm to her original resolve. It's been six months and I haven't given up. This coming Saturday I'll be at the same hotel and will hope Amy stops by for "old time sake." However, if she doesn't, I will always remember my best friend and her parting gift to my bachelorhood.


12