A Backroom Con Break

Story Info
Milana Vayntrub takes a break while at a convention.
6.6k words
4.71
3.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Milana Vayntrub let out a big sigh as she collapsed into the chair in the small room she found. The door was at the end of a non-descript hallway that had branched off of another, equally non-descript one. She ran her fingers through her shoulder length hair to try and help air everything out and cool down a bit. She went as far as to pull her blue button-up shirt out of her khakis and beat it a few times to get some airflow up her torso. Looking at the clock she did some quick math and was relieved to find she had most of an hour remaining before she was needed again.

Getting the job as spokeswoman for a giant telecom had all sorts of perks. A pretty light filming schedule, usually filming a dozen commercials in the length of a few weeks before being off for months at a time. Perfect for pursuing all her side projects in acting and directing. The paycheck was absolutely nothing to scoff at, she was comfortably set with money for years to come at this point. Not to mention the experience it gave her with how the business works, as well as social and professional connections made.

What she did not appreciate, which she didn't fully realize at the time of signing on, was that they could also as needed, press her into service on the world-wide convention circuit. Initially that didn't matter to Milana, as there really wasn't much for her to do. The new deal the parent company brokered with a game company changed all of this, and before she knew it she was lined up for dozens of cons over the next four months, sometimes up to three in one weekend. At this point, she couldn't even tell you what city she was in or what day of the week it was. Just that she was somewhere in Europe and it was probably a weekend.

Another thing she could tell you was that the room she was currently occupying seemed to not have much, if any airflow and it was warm to say the least. She unbuttoned the top few buttons of her shirt, letting her impressive cleavage open up a bit as she properly took in the room she found herself in. One of the con employees had ushered her down a hall to this room when she asked about where she could take a break.

The room was remarkable in how unremarkable it was. There was a small round coffee table with two love seats in an L formation in one corner. The chair she occupied was one of several hotel-issue chairs with an ugly pattern on top of an uncomfortable and worn cushion that had been haphazardly thrown into the room. Besides that, the room was rounded out with an obviously fake plant in one corner, and several mass-produced paintings that could probably be found in every room in the hotel's conference wing.

Thankfully for her though, the room also came equipped with a small utilitarian bathroom off one side. Something Milana was more than happy to make use of, as three straight hours on the con floor working the phone kiosk had afforded her no time to relieve herself. As she moved into the small bathroom she noticed the reason that this room was probably unoccupied. The closet-sized bathroom didn't actually have a working door! There were hinges, sure, but there was no door in sight anywhere in the room.

She stood there contemplating, biting the nails on one of her hands nervously for a few seconds before the pressure in her lower stomach made up her mind for her. She quietly said a prayer that she not be interrupted and turned around and pushed her skin-tight khakis and light blue thong down to her lower thighs and sat down. The sweet release was short lived however, as it was at that moment that the door to the room flung open and someone came charging in.

Milana quietly yelped and held her breath, cutting off her flow at the same time as the new occupant of the room started talking, seemingly to themselves. The voice that Milana heard was female and British. Posh, and also oddly familiar but she couldn't place from where. Due to how the room was laid out and the stranger still standing right inside the door, the poor woman in the bathroom still could not see who it was.

"Bloody hell it is hot out there. Thank God for small mercies like this room. Though I guess it's not much cooler in here is it?" She followed this up with a self-satisfied little chuckle to herself as she moved over to the couch in the corner and idly flicked through an abandoned magazine on coffee table.

Over in the closet stall, Milana was beginning to strain as she kept her entire body tensed while she perched on the toilet. She had absolutely no idea what to do, and she also knew the longer she kept silent the more awkward it got. She could not, however, bring herself to say anything, hoping to anyone out there listening that the room invader would simply grow bored and leave again.

Unfortunately for Milana, today was one of those days where if something could go wrong it would. Not even ten seconds later, as she quietly placed her hands against the walls of the stall to help brace herself, the stranger began whistling to herself tunelessly as she crossed the room. She walked directly in front of the stall and looked up, making direct eye contact with the poor compromised soul occupying the loo.

From Milana's point of view several things all happened at once as time seemed to freeze. In front of her stood an oddly tall woman with skin the color of caramel, plump big lips, doe eyes, and long luscious locks of jet black hair. She was wearing a strapless dress with a floral pattern on it, that bloomed out around her knees in a fun little frill, along with small black ankle-length boots. She had her phone in one hand as she seemed to have been in mid-scroll. The last thing Milana would remember was noticing that this was Jameela Jamil, star of the Good Place and more recently of She-Hulk fame.

There was a long pause as the two women stared at each other before they both screamed at the exact same time. For Milana this had the added horror of this releasing the hold she had on her bladder. The pure horror of the moment caused her to reel back in her seated position and momentarily spray all over. This caused Jameela to scream again and run across the room while waving her hands every which way, her phone flying off into a corner at the same time.

Milana was horrified, and didn't know what to do besides quickly finish and pull her pants up. She didn't even take the time fully button her pants shut, she was so flustered. She came rushing out of the stall, repeatedly saying "I'm so sorry!" while offering Jameela a big wad of toilet paper. When Jameela didn't immediately take it, she began trying to wipe off her dress, not noticing that mercifully nothing got on it, while she also was trying to walk towards the door and run out of the room. This ultimately resulted in her tangling up her own feet and falling to the ground.

It was at this point that the flustered brunette could do nothing but start snickering. What started as a small desperate chuckle quickly spiraled into uncontrollable laughter. Jameela for her part, after looking on in a mix of confusion and horror at the woman on the floor, started to smile and then laugh as well. After all, how could she not? In front of her on the ground was the woman she had seen in any number of phone commercials, except she currently had her pants undone, her tits half-way out, disheveled hair, and not just that she had walked in on her on the loo!

After both women had collected themselves some, Jameela placed her hands on her hips and looked down at Milana with a quizzical look. "Normally I would start with a simple 'hello', but I think we rushed straight past that, don't you agree?" A smile tugged at the corner of her mouth as she reached a hand out and helped Milana up to one of the couches. Making sure the woman plopped down on the loveseat with some small amount of grace, she sat down on the other. After another long pause the movie star finally said, "So, I'm Jameela. And you are Lily right?"

"Please, call me Milana" the phones spokeswoman said while giggling.

It was Jameela's turn to be flustered. "Oh duh, well, I guess it would make sense that Lily wouldn't be your real name. Acting, right?"

Playing along, Milana countered "I mean, you can call me Lily if it makes you happy. We're at a con after all, people pretend to be other people all the time. Especially here in... wherever we are. Where are we by the way?"

"London, love." A warm smile lit up her face, white teeth shining through.

Milana nodded and said "London. Right. So I'm guessing you're wondering what happened here? How you managed to walk in on a grown woman mid-pee in an otherwise unremarkable room, in an unremarkable hotel, at an unremarkable convention?"

"Nah, after taking in this room and seeing how much you panicked I was able to put it together easily enough. I think if our roles were reversed I would've risked it also. Don't worry girl, your secret is safe with me." She said, lowering her voice while leaning in with a conspiratorial tone.

"Thank you so much. I'm a huge fan by the way, I can't even explain how embarrassed I am right now."

"Seriously, don't worry about it. And thank you, I'm a fan of yours also, but I mean, it's a little different I guess since my favorite thing about you is just seeing you in phone commercials. As opposed to me. An actor." She struck an over-the-top pose while enunciating the last word with an absolutely barbaric attempt at a French accent.

At this Milana finally seemed to be at easy, her shoulders relaxed slightly, and she let out a long breath she didn't even realize she had been holding. "I don't know, I'm nothing special, especially when they make me dress like this" she says, indicating her modest get up. "Well, maybe not in it's current state". This last bit she mumbled mostly to herself as she suddenly began trying to cover up some, tugging at sides of her shirt.

Jameela quickly jumped in, "oh don't bother, we're both women here. Besides it's hot as all balls in here. Not only that, they're worth showing off." She winked as she said that last bit. "In fact, I hope you don't mind but I think I might join you, try and cool off a bit myself."

Before Milana could react, Jameela pulled down the top of her dress some, greatly increasing the amount of shown off cleavage. At this point it was a wonder that Milana could not see her nipples considering how much of her impressive chest was on display. To add on to this, she leaned back some and hiked her dress up, not quite far enough to show everything, but Milana absolutely got an eyeful of thigh.

The two women made quite the pair, one with her dress a combined two inches from providing no coverage of the bits it was meant to cover. The other lounging back with her khaki's fly wide open, her shirt half-unbuttoned and wide open with her black bra peaking out more and more with every shift on the couch. Anyone with a pulse would definitely need to be careful not to drool if they had walked in right now.

Milana remarked as much after a long comfortable silence. She shifted her gaze from where it was, staring at the ceiling, over to her new companion. What greeted her was an almost predatory gaze from the voluptuous woman. A Cheshire-cat like grin as she said, "you know, you really do look quite hot over there. If you want, you can unbutton more. We wouldn't want you to overheat or anything."

The brunette froze where she was, not entirely sure how to react. Was Jameela flirting with her? There's no way, she's just being silly. Right? Being someone as good looking as she was, Milana was no stranger to people hitting on her, men and woman alike. But a real movie star? No way.

While she was deep in thought Milana seemed to miss that Jameela had switched couches. Her breath caught in her chest when she looked up and suddenly Jameela was right next to her. There faces barely a foot away from eachother eyes locked. "Like I said, I just want to make sure you stay cool. You're already starting to sweat."

With that, Jameela's hand reached up to Milana's throat, before trailing a finger down the middle of her chest. It went in between her two massive breasts, before finding the next button on her shirt and starting to undo it. She never broke eye contact, and for whatever reason, Milana did not stop her. Too hypnotized to think straight.

One. Two. Three buttons silently popped open by Jameela's dexterous fingers led to Milana's shirt dangling off her shoulders, her functional but cute bra now on full display. Jameela kept up the momentum, using her other hand to slowly start moving the shirt off of Milana's near shoulder. At this moment she leaned forward and pressed her lips against the now exposed skin.

Milana was still frozen in shock, but also felt herself beginning to melt under her new friends ministrations. The warm lips on her shoulders slowly, painfully so, worked their way across her collar bone. Kiss after kiss bringing them closer and closer to her neck, which she subtlety stretched her head away from, giving Jameela better access. As the lips pressed into the nape of her neck, she felt them becoming more urgent, messier, saliva being trailed along her hot skin. At one point there was a distinct sucking motion as Jameela did a number on her neck, biting and sucking at the skin, almost assuredly leaving a mark.

This finally broke Milana out of her trance and she gently, but firmly pushed Jameela away. Between heavy breaths, her neck and cheeks flushed red she managed to sputter out "wait, what are you doing? What's happening? This is crazy"

Jameela looked back at her with a very matter-of-fact look. "It's not crazy at all. It's perfectly normal if you ask me. You're hot. I'm horny. We both have time to kill. Not to mention it took me about three seconds of pulling my dress down a bit to see in your eyes that you're in to women. So what do you say? Let's have some fun. No strings attached, no expectations of a phone call after. Just a nice quick fuck in a back room of a hotel. Two Hollywood stars passing in the night."

Milana still stared, mouth slightly agape. She could feel her brain short-circuiting a bit for several reasons. First, this was just a wild situation to be in full-stop. One moment she was taking a quick break in a back room of a con, the next one of the hottest women in Hollywood was trying to get in her pants. Second, she was caught off guard by how well Jameela marked her. She always considered herself bi, an equal opportunity lover if you will, she didn't care what was between your legs as long as there was a connection and you could show her a good time. Finally, and perhaps the most crazy, was that she was seriously considering the offer.

Milana finally managed to gather her senses and turned to address the other woman. "This is absolutely crazy. I can't even comprehend what's going on. Not only that but I think I'm actually OK with it?"

This seemed to be all that Jameela needed to hear, as she leaned forward while placing a hand on either side of Milana's face, pressing her lips against hers. This was no soft kiss either, it seemed that Jameela was done with pleasantries and was ready to dive right in. Her lips crashed against Milana's, an urgency in the way she continued pushing her face. It did not take long for Milana to feel Jameela's tongue questing forward, trying to snake its way into her mouth.

She quickly accepted it, opening her mouth and immediately entwining her tongue with Jameela's. This continued for several minutes, with brief breaks for one or the other to trail tongues and lips across cheeks and down necks. Milana quickly learned that Jameela had a weak spot just below her ears. Not only that, when Milana trailed her tongue up to Jameela's left ear and took her ear lobe between her teeth, she could hear the quiver in her breath. Her body momentarily going slack on top of her, full relaxing into the blissful feeling.

The brunette decided to capitalize on this as she trailed her hands down Jameela's back. Tracing fingers across her defined features as she continue her relentless assault with her tongue and teeth on her ear and neck. Not to be out done, Jameela collected her self enough to begin kissing Milana's other shoulder where she had conveniently found her face after nearly fainting from the attention on her ear.

It took some convincing to get them both to separate long enough for Jameela to push Milana's shirt completely off, leaving her heaving bossom directly in front of the star's gaze. The red flush, partially from horniness and partially from the heat of the room, left Milana practically glowing in front of her. Jameela swore she could feel spit actually starting to pool in her mouth, and if she wasn't careful she would legitimately start drooling.

As she went to reach for Milana's bra, she was beaten to the punch as she felt her own dress being pulled down further, freeing her monstrous breasts to the warm air of the room. They did not stay uncovered for long however, as the dress was quickly replaced by Milana's hands. One for each breast. She also took this moment to recommit her mouth to the black-haired woman's neck, covering her in a combination of licks, kisses, and playful nips with her teeth.

Jameela leaned her head back and let out a long moan of approval as Milana went to work on her neck with her mouth. Her hands kneading her breasts, enjoying the weight and suppleness of them as she grabbed at them with lust. She would occasionally switch to using her fingers on the mocha-skinned woman's nipples, teasing and rolling them with just a slight bit of pressure. She was rewarded with them growing to a nice and erect size, just begging for further attention.

Milana needed no further invitation, and while maintaining her lip lock on her new friend's neck, swung her khaki covered leg over her, mounting her lap. She trailed her tongue from Jameela's neck up to her mouth, leaving a trail of saliva along her cheek as their tongues rejoined in a ravenous kiss. This lasted for mere moments before Jameela could not wait any long and reached behind the buxom beauty on her lap and finished her earlier goal of unhooking her bra.

Jameela knew she had large breasts, something she was proud of and used to great success in her life. Dressing to show them off in an equal part classy and slutty way. She knew they were fun to play with, and looked great from all angles. So to say that the pair of tits now in front of her face may have rivaled her, merely in a more pale complexion is saying something. They were somehow both enormous yet not too big for Milana's svelte frame. Hanging with just the right amount of perkiness and gravity, the perfectly shaped spheres ended in small brown nipples, already painfully hard, and begging for attention.

She figured it only fair to give them what they desired. She leaned forward and latched her mouth directly onto Milana's left tit. Taking the whole front of it in her mouth and bathing it with her tongue before slowly pulling back until she had the nipple just between her teeth. She held it ever so lightly while continuing to lick all over, applying pressure and eliciting a guttural moan from the pale goddess on her lap.

This continued for several minutes, with Jameela moving her mouth back and forth between Milana's breasts. Whichever was not being covered in warm licks and kisses from her mouth was being worked with her hands, kneading, rubbing, and teasing with fingers. Milana for her part was running her hands over any part of Jameela she could reach. Her fingertips roughly trailing up her back, leaving faint nail marks. Or tousling her hair, not even thinking about how they would fix it later. Finally she settled for hooking them beneath the British beauty, spending her own time playing with the equally large breasts of her friend.

12