A Backroom Con Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two women continued on before Jameela finally pushed Milana enough to roll her back onto the couch. Standing up she made a small show of shimmying her dress down the rest of her body, revealing her stomach and legs. After stepping out of the crumpled garment, she kicked it to the side playfully with a smirk. Finally she was left in only a bright white thong, which stood out radiantly against her darker skin. She looked at Milana with hungry eyes between falling down to her knees on the carpeted floor, reaching behind her to shove the small table away to make room. She quickly discarded her shoes before returning her focus to her partner.

She made a show of slowly crawling her way up Milana's legs. Running first her hands, and then her hanging breasts along her thighs. When she reached the woman's waist, she began kissing all along the exposed skin. She made sure to take extra time at her belly button, stopping to snake her tongue in and swirl about, causing the brunette to giggle in between her moans of pleasure.

Jameela was enjoying the slightly salty taste of the womans's sweat sprinkled skin. The taste adding to an already intoxicating slight vanilla flavor that could only of been from her body wash. She let her lips and tongue wander up her body further until she reached her massive tits, and took a moment to pour more kisses and small suckles onto them. Before she let herself get distracted there for another hour she forcibly removed herself and kissed back down her stomach.

Reaching the top of her pants again she stopped momentarily to look up at Milana with her large doe like eyes. The questioning glance left Milana momentarily speechless as she was lost in the gaze of the beautiful woman. Rather than say anything or nod, Milana reached down and began to push her khakis down, lifting her ass off the couch slightly as she did her best to shimmy her hips. Jameela for her part quickly assisted, grabbing first one leg of the pants and then the other, falling back on her butt at the effort required to pull the skin tight clothing off the other woman.

She quickly righted herself and return between the womans's creamy legs. She zeroed in on the blue thong that stood between her and her prize, and despite all her urges telling her to dive right in, she made sure to properly take time and kiss her way up the woman's left leg and thigh, circling in to the warm center only to jump over and kiss back down the other. Her response was a moan of disapproval from Milana, one which she quickly quieted by leaning forward and running a hand up her body before inserting two fingers straight into the woman's mouth.

Rather than be surprised, Milana's carnal impulses took over and she immediately began sucking on the woman's two fingers. Lathering up the fingers with her spit in expectation of where they would shortly be going. She began slowly bobbing her head slightly up and down the digits, making a show of it and moaning through her clasped lips.

Jameela for her part continued kissing up her thighs until, unable to wait any longer, she let her mouth land directly on top of the blue underwear in front of her. She was greeted with a soaked patch of fabric, allowing her to immediately taste the delicious juices that she planned to feast on momentarily. Her warm, wet mouth only added to the moment, as she first sucked as much as she could out of the thong. Following this, she allowed herself one long press of her tongue on the outside of the annoying cotton, before quickly using her hand to pull it to the side.

She was rewarded with one of the most pristine pussies she had ever seen. Bare except for a small strip of brown curls leading down above a clit that was already fully revealed due to just how horny Milana had become. Jameela decided that she had spent enough time torturing the poor woman, especially considering she did not know how much time before someone would come looking for them or even just walk in the room accidentally.

Jameela dove in all the way in the first moment, letting her tongue enter straight into Milana's waiting folds. The taste was divine, a salty sweet flavor that undeniably smelled of musk and arousal. She lapped away at the woman with no more pretense or foreplay. Allowing her tongue free reign of the woman's sex.

Milana tensed up with the first press of Jameela's tongue and did everything she could to not orgasm on the spot. She wanted to relish the moment and was afraid that if she came too fast, she would get too sensitive and have to push the woman away. Instead she focused on the fingers in her mouth, redoubling her efforts on sucking and working them with her tongue. The other of her hands found one of her breasts and began pulling at it with need, teasing and pinching the nipple just the way she liked.

With great effort Milana was able to pull her eyes open long enough to look down and truly take in the scene in front of her. Jameela Jamil was on her knees on an old dingy carpet in the middle of a hotel conference center in nothing but a thong currently eating her pussy out for all it was worth. Her eyes could apparently be seen between her mess of black hair as she looked up at her while her tongue would absolute magic on her clit. Her back shone with a sheen of sweat and her shapely ass with a small bit of white fabric was arched onto the air. To make it even sexier, her arm was still on top of her torso, sandwiched between her breasts, while her fingers were teasing her gag reflex with how deep she had taken them in her mouth.

Jameela for her part seemed to have finally realized that the fingers of her other hand were still occupied and finally withdrew then from her lover's mouth, a long string of saliva dangling from them before breaking. She brought them down and, making sure not to lose any of the slickness, immediately pressed them both deep into Milana. Considering how turned on the woman was they met little resistance and immediately slid in all the way before her other knuckles rested against her open lips. Jameela switched focused her tongue and mouth into Milana's clit while she set her two fingers work curling and rubbing the perfect spot on the top of Milana's inner sex.

It took less than 30 seconds of these ministrations for a the freckled woman to tense up and slam her thighs shut on Jameela. This only had her redoubling her efforts with both her mouth and fingers as Milana reached the point of no return. For her part, the brunette reached for the nearest pillow and slammed it over her mouth to stop from screaming and alerting the entire convention of her orgasm. Her moan slowly crescendoed into a scream muffled only the pillow as her juices gushed out and into Jameela's waiting mouth and hand.

After a few seconds she finally relaxed, relaxing the other woman from between her vice-like leg lock. Jameela took the opportunity to slink up over the recovering woman, her nipples trailing along alabaster skin before slowly laying down on top of her, breasts crushing together in a pillowy pile. She removed the upholstery from Milana's mouth before lovingly bring their lips together, letting them both share in the delicious cum of the recent orgasm.

Finally catching her breath, Milana whispered "my turn" before beginning to claw at the straps of Jameela's thong. Needing no further encouraging, she stood and quickly shucked the white garment in the same direction as her dress. As she turned back to the couch, Milana had reoriented herself, laying down length wise and sporting a seductive grin as she shivered with excitement.

Jameela knew exactly what to do and quickly approached and made to straddle the laid-out woman's face without hesitation. Milana licked her lips as she saw the brown goddess swing her leg over head and lower her pussy direcrectly onto her waiting mouth. She wrinkled her nose momentarily as her curly pubic hair tickled it before she began gently lapping away.

Jameela responded immediately, "oh hell yes, that feels amazing. Keep going just like that. Mmmm that's good". Her hips begin to slowly gyrate on top of her lovers tongue, searching to increase the pleasure her mouth was bringing her. Her hands began tracing trails up and down her nude body. From her abs to her enormous tits, to her face, back down to her hips and then eventually behind her as she felt around for Milana's irresistible chest.

Jameela heard some muffled words beneath her in between the licks to her clit. Worried that she was suffocating the poor girl she momentarily lifted herself up, immediately sad at the missing warmth. "What did you say love?"

"You taste absolutely amazing. Don't stop you delicious bitch" Milana said through a smile, her face shining with Jameela's wetness. As if to emphasize her point, she grabbed the woman's thighs and immediately pulled her back down, renewing her oral assault on the woman's nether regions.

The woman on top was immediately transported to another tier of pleasure, trying her best to increase her grinding and find the perfect spot for Milana's tongue. She leaned back farther, arching her back and thrusting her breasts high in the air as she continued riding. The increased motion adding a hypnotic jiggle to the caramel colored tits, assuming anyone had been in the room to see them.

Via an indication from Milana, Jameela was coaxed to turn around, allowing all new angles of access for the woman beneath her. This seemed to do the trick, allowing her to further brace herself in just the right way to creep closer to her release. Milana for her part, used this new position to let her snake her arm away and bring her fingers into the equation. Getting first one, then two, and finally three digits deep into Jameela's pussy.

The exclamation point came when Milana, after briefly wetting it with Jameela's juices, reached up and snaked one finger towards her ass. The rosebud had been in her sight line ever since Jameela rotated around, and given how forward she had been thus far, combined with her overall playful personality, Milana decided to take a risk. She pressed the finger tip against Jameela's hole and applied a small bit of pressure, feeling no resistance from the woman on top, she pushed until it welcomed her finger in. By the time she had gotten to the second knuckle the effect was felt. Jameela let out a throaty groan that started low in her belly before growing and becoming a scream. After about half a second, she gripped both her hands over her mouth she sat up straight. Her body began convulsing as Milana continued her ministrations. Finally, with one final release, her juices flowed freely out of her pussy all over Milana. What she couldn't keep in her mouth ran down her cheeks and chin, mixing with the sweat that had engulfed them both.

Jameela continued convulsing from her straddled position. The added vibrations causing her girl cum to further spray across Milana's entire face. Milana did all she could to get the nectar in her open mouth, all while keeping her fingers pistoning in and out of both Jameela's ass and pussy.

Finally spent, Jameela half stood half collapsed off the top of Milana, very matter of factly landing on her knees on the carpet in front of the couch. She only had a mere few seconds of catching her breath before Milana pounced again, grabbing either side of her face and pulling their mouths together for another long, passionate kiss. Their tongues met again, entwining lovingly with eachother as hands went back to exploring sweaty, hot bodies.

After a few divine minutes of kissing, Milana stood and put one foot up on the couch. With renewed boldness, and horniness, she put a hand and pulled Jameela's face straight into her now-spread pussy. Jameela did not need encouraging as she quickly wet her lips before taking the buxom woman's clit between them while quickly inserting two fingers into her folds.

The hand that was not pulling Jameela into as hard as possible into her opening was alternating between Milana's own tits and grasping the couch and wall for support. The spasms of pleasure causing her to constantly lose balance. The site of the fit woman's statuesque beauty, emphasized by sweat, cum, and hypnotizing gyrations would've been a side to behold by any passer by.

Eventually, Milana slowly slid down the couch back until she was on her hands and knees, back invitingly arched, her enormous tits hanging beneath her and her ass proudly presented to the kneeling Jameela. The kneeling woman quickly repositioned her self to her hands and knees as well as she continued the tongue lashing she was giving her new friend.

Jameela let her hands take center stage as her licks became longer and longer, traveling from clit all the way up to between Milana's entrancing ass. It didn't take long for her to find her prize, as she delicately began pressing her tongue onto the waiting rosebud. Milana reacted instantly, "Oh fuck yes you dirty girl. Lick that ass. How did you know I liked that so much? Get that tongue in there as deep as you can. Make me cum all over you again."

This dirty talk from Milana only spurred Jameela on, who only stopped her rimming of the cream-skinned woman to occasionally probe her ass with a finger. Milana responded as expected, and began bucking against the finger. Goading Jameela to add a second one, the response to which was only increased thrusting and moaning.

With two fingers in her ass, another hand working her clit, and a skilled tongue traveling all over, it did not take long before Milana tensed up before shaking uncontrollably and having one of the biggest orgasms of her life. Her quaking lower half shook Jameela's hands loose just in time for a spray of cum to erupt from her pussy. Jameela wasted no time twisting herself to get underneath, and was rewarded with even more cum covering her face and large breasts, something she couldn't help but squeal in glee at.

As both women finally came to rest they sat on the couch next to each other. Both breathing deeply, their heavy breasts rising and falling. Skin shone in the glaring lights, wet with sweat and cum, flushed red from exertion. Their faces likewise were covered in various liquids, but between their smiles they shared loving, exhausted kisses. Far less urgent, but none the less passionate.

Finally, they separated, laying back next to eachother in post-orgasmic bliss. Jameela idly running her finger tips up and down Milana's nearby thigh. For her part, the ivory-skinned woman was sitting with her legs still spread, as if trying to cool-down her nether region. She eventually leaned down and began trailing kisses down Jameela's collar bone before lovingly latching onto a nipple for a moment, cheekily sucking for a moment before giving it a small love nip.

Jameela yelped in surprise. "Cheeky bitch!" She said through a smile.

After a few moments of giggling and defending her self from Jameela's faux-rage, Milana caught a glance at the clock over the door. "Oh shit, I have to be back on floor in three minutes." She jumped into action, trying to find her clothing that had been strewn across the room.

In the mean time Jameela went and found her phone from the corner, unlocking it to check for any missed messages. Satisfied that she didn't, she turned her attention to Milana's underwear that she happened to be half sitting on. With a smile to her self she moved over on the couch to full cover them.

Milana finished with the last buttons in her shirt and began the search for the bottom half of her outfit. Despite Jameela's impressive ass, a small bit of the blue thing was peaking out. As Milana reached for it, Jameela expertly gripped her wrist and pulled her into her lap, bring the buxom beauty in for deep kiss.

In between kisses, Milana managed to squeak out "I need to go Jameela, I need my underwear back. You troublemaker."

"I don't think so love." Jameela purred as she nuzzled into Milana's neck. "These are mine now. As you're out there, with those tight khakis on and nothing underneath, thinking about me, I'll be up in my room, with these in my hand as I play with myself."

Milana smirked as she finally extricated herself from Jameela's embrace and retrieved her pants, wrestling the legs right-side out. "If you're going to do that, you better send me a video of it."

Jameela looked at her with a demure look, "well for that to happen I would need your number then, wouldn't I?"

"I thought you'd never ask."

An exchange of numbers, several more deep kisses, and one deafening ass smack later, Milana closed the door behind her and leaned back against it for a moment. She didn't have time to dwell on it for long though, as she was already over ten minutes late to her kiosk. Using her phone camera as a mirror to attempt to help and organize her frazzled hair Milana rushed down the hall way back to the con floor.

She returned the phone to her back pocket, momentarily remembering her lack of underwear and feeling her heart leap in her chest for a moment thinking that everyone would know. She knew that wasn't remotely true though, and with one last deep breath, pulled her shirt straight, put on her gorgeous smile and headed out to the floor. Immediately several fans who noticed her began swarming her for autographs and photos. It was right as she was mid-photo with a lovely group of fans that she felt a slight vibration from her pocket. Followed by several more shortly after.

She smiled to herself. Guess Jameela made it back to her room.

12