A Bad Bet with a Playful T-girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What umm... how..."

"Seven inches, baby," she crowed. "Seven, long, glorious inches and each and every one of them has your name on it. They're all destined for you."

"Is that all?" He asked incredulously.

She laughed and cocked her eyebrow. "Really?"

"Sorry, I didn't mean it like that, it's just... it looks so much bigger than mine and I'm six."

"Aww sweetie, that's so cute. But no, you're not."

"I'm not?"

Beth shrugged, "Alice measured it at five and a half," she saw his face fall, like most guys he'd heard six was average and just assumed that's what he was sporting. "Hey don't worry, five and a half is average, normal. Well actually a little above average and a rather nice handful," she grinned. "A nice butt full too if you play your cards right."

She giggled as his eyes lit up. "Ha! Sorry babe but I don't think you should be getting too excited by that thought right now. Even though I'll lovingly and willingly bend over for you every now and again we both know I'm mainly a top. Tonight you're going to learn how to be my obedient little bottom." She kissed him again with an intensity that made his legs weaken even further and he was forced to rely on the shower wall for support as they struggled to keep him upright. "Mmm and you're going to love it. Now... don't you think you should be on your knees?"

He felt his knees giving way, the stream of water from the shower on its own seeming to carry an irrepressible weight that was forcing him to the ground. Looking into her bright eyes he saw a smile beginning to spread over her face as she saw him wavering. Beth licked her lips and he whimpered slightly. Maybe it should be on my knees before this goddess of a woman, he thought.

Her smile widened as she read her friend's mind, his eyes betraying his thoughts. No need to rush. After all these years he would soon be hers. She continued to wait until he began to slowly sink to the floor.

"Mmmm good boy," she cooed, running her hand through his wet hair as the spray massaged her back and shoulders.

He reached forward and slowly opened his mouth. At least it's clean, he thought and paused, actually maybe he'd prefer it if it wasn't, if it was marinated in her own sweat and musk. Shit, that was a disturbing thought. He wasn't just going to be her cocksucker but a desperate one who'd drop to his knees for her anytime, anywhere. Fuck he needed this so badly.

Jack bent down low and extended his tongue, slowly licking his way from her balls to her tip. Glancing up while on his knees and lapping away at her slit he noticed Beth trembling and realised something. She didn't have all the power after all. He could take control from down here. He opened wide and took her into his mouth.

"Oh baby that's... Ooooo. I... ahhhhh"

Jack smirked around her thick rod as she tried and failed to talk. He bobbed up and down, slobbering all over the spongy head and sucking the words out of her. At least he knew how to shut her up now, all those years of fun heated debates and all he'd needed to do to win was suck her dick. If only he'd known sooner.

Beth tried again. "I ub-ahh-hubub-aah. I... Ooooh, oooooo, mmmm."

Her eyes rolled back, she loved having a guy sucking her off in the shower and this was the best blow job she'd ever had. Not because of the technique, he was amateurish at best, and not due to enthusiasm either as having a seven inch cock attached to a smoking hot body could buy a girl a hell of a lot of enthusiasm. It was because it was him. Her Jack. Her man and she was going to feed him her cum for the first time.

Fuck it! She leaned back against the glass and spread her legs wider. Just this once, she thought, I'll let him be in total control.

Jack increased the pace before taking her out of his mouth and sinking down further to suck one of her balls into his mouth. He stroked her cock while bathing her nuts with his tongue and switching over to make sure both her cum filled orbs were serviced.

"Oh yes that's it baby, Mmmm that's so nice," she moaned, finally able to string a sentence together. "Mmmm you really like those don't you honey, those heavily laden balls you're tending to? Yeah and they have such a nice big load saved up for you. I've been holding off from last week, from after the party. As soon as you bent down to open that sweet little ass of yours up for me to play with I knew you'd be mine this weekend."

Jack licked his way back up and swallowed her down, bobbing on the first half of her dick as one hand worked the rest of her shaft and the other massaged her balls. Beth began pumping herself into his mouth with short shallow thrusts. Making sure he could back out if she went too deep.

"Mmmm I'm getting close now baby, you've worked so hard and you're going to get your reward. Make sure you don't waste a single drop. I'm not going to do it for you though. You're going to have to work hard and suck me dry."

Cradling his head to keep him in position she moved to the back wall of the shower and rested her hand on him. Just to let him know she was there.

"Ooooo almost baby, I'm almost ready to feed you. Ooooo yes here it comes baby, keep going." Her head went back and her legs trembled as she neared her peak. "Oh yes here it comes. Oh Yesssss, Ugh, Oh yesss Ahhhhh mmmmm, almost there. Mmm yes here we go. oh yeah that's all for you baby. Ooo yes swallow it all down baby, drink mummy cuummmmmm Ooooh Yesssssss!"

As Jack's mouth was flooded with Bethany's essence he froze, too surprised to react and unsure of what to do. His mouth was quickly filling with her hot thick seed. On the third spurt he came to his senses and swallowed, the thick viscous cream sliding into his throat, cloying as he gulped it down.

"Oh yes, oh, yes, oh yes," she chanted, "take it all baby, take all of mummy's cum, Ugh!

There was so much, far more than he ever produced and maybe it was only because he was so horny but it tasted amazing as he hungrily gulped it down.

"Ooooo good boy," she cooed as the flow finally eased. "Oh fuck. Oh wow, I really needed that," she giggled.

Beth rested her head on the shower wall and rubbed his hair affectionately as the warm relaxing water cascaded over them. Smiling he gently nursed on her cock to extract the last few drops. After a couple of minutes he rose shakily to his feet and they kissed, slow and deep with less passion and intensity this time but with far more intimacy. The kiss of lovers.

There was one major difference though. While she was now full sated and relaxed he was still burning with need. He was really close though, already twitching. He'd almost cum from blowing her, been right on the edge when he swallowed and was even now struggling not to shoot his load all over her legs as they kissed. It would take much, just the touch of her fingers wrapping around him would probably do it but he yearned for her to return the favour and take him between those ruby red lips of hers.

"Beth I umm... I haven't cum yet. Will you umm..."

"You want me to go down and take care of you? Make you feel special."

"Yes! Yes Please Beth!"

"Oh goody, I was beginning to think you'd never ask."

She gave him a peck on the lips before sinking to her knees, grinning as she saw him twitching with anticipation and grabbed her bag of goodies on the way down. She had to be careful and quick if she wanted to enact her plan. Reaching out she gripped at the point when his glans met the shaft to apply a firm but gentle and constant pressure.

Oh yes, here we go he thought. But something was wrong, she wasn't going further, she wasn't putting it in her mouth as he'd hoped and he wasn't cumming. The feeling was... fading!

"Awwww Beth!" He whined in frustration as the slowly built but unfulfilled orgasm seeped away with the water flowing over his body. He glared down at her accusingly.

"Don't pout, I'm going to do exactly what you asked me to do," she smiled back innocently, pulling the shaving cream from the bag. "I'm down here on my knees to take care of you and make you feel special."

She winked and leaned in to give his head a small kiss, inflaming his arousal before squeezing it with her fingers and thumb again to dampen it back down. Edging him mercilessly. Part of her wanted nothing more than to take him into her mouth and suck him dry, to satisfy her man. But that couldn't happen. Not yet. She needed him hot, horny and compliant.

Angling him away from the water she trimmed and styled him with a pair of small rounded scissors before applying some shaving foam and clearing away anything that might fall outside of his bikini line. Beth soaped and risined him clean to see the neat little triangle she had created.

"Mmm, yes that's looking so much better already. Turn around for me sweetie, we'll do that beautiful little bottom of yours next."

"OK but just my bum right?"

"Trust me baby. If you let your devoted girlfriend do what needs to be done then I promise I'll make you feel sooo good," she cooed suggestively up at him from her knees.

She bit her lip before taking his cock and lining it up with her slowly opening mouth, bewitching and paralysing him in anticipation. She held him there for a moment longer, looking up at him with smouldering eyes before giving him a wink, moving his cock out of the way and kissing the smooth, freshly shaved skin of his crotch instead. Giggling as he howled in disappointment she reached behind him and gave his bottom a quick pat.

"Come on baby, turn around for me. The sooner I finish with the razor, the sooner I can stop teasing you... And the sooner you get to cum in my mouth." She chuckled at how rapidly he turned to place his hands on the wall. "Mmmm that's what I like to see, such an eager little boy."

Who'll soon be transformed into my eager little girl, she thought lasciviously.

Beth ran her hands over his bottom, squeezing and groping his cheeks before spreading them wide to finally see the tight little puckered hole that had haunted her dreams and fantasies for so long. She licked her lips. Although... she could actually think of a better use for her tongue and he was nice and clean.

Jack was feeling exposed and vulnerable. Maybe he was a bit too quick to turn around and bend over for her. Oh shit he'd just turned round, bent over for her and allowed her to spread him wide! Maybe he should try to slow this down again. Maybe he should...

"Ooooooh yess, Oooo-ahhh" Wh-what the hell was that! "Ooooooh Mmmmm." There it is again. "Oh my god..." Oh wow it's her tongue. "Mmmmm ooooo-oh wow, oh that feels so good. Oh Beth. Oh please don't stop."

He spread his legs wider and arched his back only to yelp as she gave him a playful little bite. Beth opened him up and dove in, licking and tickling his entrance and overjoyed by his slutty little moans of delight. She slobbered all over him before bringing her soft and soapy hands into the equation. One reached around to take hold of his rock hard penis while the other moved up and down his crack to massage his tight little hole, teasing it before slowly sliding in her mid-digit. She fingered and stroked him, adding a second as she twisted them around, making sure he began to associate anal play with pleasure.

Jack rocked back and forth, his mind wandering back to last week's party, once more enjoying having Beth inside his back passage, once more wondering what her cock would feel like back there. Damn it, he really wanted her cock inside him now and he was rapidly reaching the point where he would ask her for it, beg if necessary. Oh fuck he was going to cum, he could feel it, almost there, he began to shake.

"Mmmm Ooooo, ahhhh oooooawwww noooo Beth!"

Beth had felt his impending release too and once more gripped the head of his penis, holding him firmly just below the helmet until she felt him settling back down.

"Not yet baby," she sang happily as he moaned. "Aww I'm sorry sweetie and I'll let you cum soon but we can't waste it now can we. We can't let it just slide down the glass to be washed away. You do want to feed it to your hungry girl don't you?" She felt him twitch and squeezed his head a little more firmly. "Patience my dear first we need to get you ready. You want to be pretty for your girlfriend don't you? To wear some nice lacy panties for me. To make me all hot, horny and eager to please." She ran her tongue across his skin. "Well... don't you?"

"Yesss Beth I want to... I want to look pretty for you. I want to make you as hot and horny as you make me."

"Mmmm so you'll dress up nicely for me? You'll be my good little girl?" She began to stroke him again.

"Yess Beth. I'll be your good little girl."

She let go of his cock, leaving it bobbing away and gave him another light spank.

"Great. Let's get you nice and smooth then."

His cock finally stilled, having someone working away with a razor so close to your balls has a way of focusing your attention. Jack felt her apply the shaving cream very generously and could feel it dripping all the way down his legs. As he wondered absent mindedly why she was using so much his eyes suddenly went wide as he felt the razor running up his thigh.

"Oops! Oh nooo! Sorry babe, I know I was only supposed to do your butt crack but I think I started a bit too low."

"Oh really! Well fancy that!"

"I know, I can be such a silly sausage sometimes. Aww and it'll look terrible if I leave it like that." She blew out hard in fake exasperation. "Sorry but I think I'll have to keep on going and try to even it up a bit." She smirked, wiping away the remaining suds to kiss the smooth skin beneath and making him shudder. "Don't worry I'll find a way to make it up to you later."

Beth reached round to caress his cock as her tongue traced the cleared path of the razor to send a new plethora of sensations to his brain. Little tingly messages travelling all the way up his spine to tell him it was OK to let her continue, that there would be a reward worthy of this defoliation, that she would lovingly take care of all his needs.

"Are you OK with me tidying this up a bit more sweetie?"

She licked him again.

"Mmm yeah, yeah OK."

"Oh good. So I'll just keep going then. 'Kiss.' Shudder. "Get you just the way I want you." 'lick.' "make you nice and smooth." 'Kiss.' Stroke. "Well you just relax then honey and let Bethany take care of you."

Beth delicately, slowly and carefully shaved, kissed and nibbled all the way down his legs, up and around his bottom, under his arms, out to his fingers and down and around his chest. By the time she'd finished the only hairs remaining were on his head and in the small styled patch around his groin. Throughout the whole process she had been constantly caressing and edging him to keep him horny and compliant, he'd been putty in her hands as she moulded his body to her desires.

"All done sweetie," she sang as she stood behind him and turned his head to give him a long, deep and sensual kiss. "Finish washing any foam off and then pop out for a quick inspection. I have a lovely surprise waiting for you."

Jack quickly rinsed himself off contemplating the lovely surprise she had planned. He could still taste her thick salty cream in his mouth and, even though it was almost certainly only in his head, feel the warmth deep inside him as her potent seed rested in his stomach. Already he was longing to taste her again.

He stepped out onto the bath mat as Bath came back in, grinning from ear to ear and she towelled him dry. Kissing him on the lips before she dried his head and chest, getting him to turn around then slowly working all the way down from his back to his toes. He shivered as she ran her hands back up his freshly smoothed legs, gently pulling his cheeks apart to inspect his now bare hole.

"Perfect," she said leaning in to give his bottom a little peck, "not a single hair missed."

A thrill of pleasure ran through him. The nerves, shock and trepidation he'd felt earlier when she'd begun shaving his legs was now only a distant memory. Replaced with the sensations, the feeling that spread through him as each part of him slowly but surely became smoother and somehow cleaner than ever before. It now just felt natural and right.

Beth led him to the bedroom where he saw the clothes she'd laid out for him on the bed.

"Sooo... not just panties then?"

"Welllll, you know I've always wanted to dress you up, I've never hid that from you."

"Ugh, I don't know Beth, this all seems a bit much. I..." He drifted off as his eyes roamed the stockings, bustier and summer dress that had joined the delicate thong lying on the bed.

A huge smile spread across her lips. He hadn't said no and by the way he was eyeing the lingerie she could tell he was wondering how it would feel. He just needed a little push.

"Pleeease baby, I'll make it worth your while. I'll treat you so nicely." She picked up the panties and moved behind him, kissing his neck. "I'll make you feel like a princess." As she crouched down her fingertips lightly traced their way down his body. "Mmmm so nice and smooth. OK, step into them honey, don't you want to know what this soft delicate fabric will feel like against your skin."

She grinned as he shivered slightly and lifted his foot for her. Not that she'd ever doubted he would. She'd talked so many past boyfriends into dressing up for her and he was never going to be able to resist her. Gay, straight, bisexual, non-binary it didn't really matter, all men were the same at the primal level. Get them horny enough for long enough and they'd do almost anything to get their rocks off. Especially if, like Jack, they were being pushed towards something they secretly wanted to try anyway.

As she slowly slid them up his long smooth legs she could feel him trembling. She could tell he was enjoying the feeling as they glided and teased him on their way up but was also desperately trying not to look too keen in front of her. Mmm so cute, she thought.

"Oh wow," he moaned as she finally pulled them into place, the soft material slipped snugly between his two cheeks to gently caress his smooth and sensitive ring.

"Mmm you really like them don't you and they make you look so sexy." She rose slowly to her feet, the electric touch of her fingertips gliding over his skin making him push back against her to increase the contact. Her throbbing cock nestled into place between his cushioned cheeks and they ground into each other, both moaning lightly. "Would you like to try on the stockings next?"

"Oh yes." he said enthusiastically before a worried look crossed his face. "Well I mean, umm maybe. You know... If you really want me to. But only for you."

"That's right my dear, you're doing this only for me," she whispered, tracing the line of his cock through the flimsy silken fabric of his panties, keeping him in the zone. "And I'm so grateful. I love the fact that you're prepared to do this for me. That you're going to be my beautiful little Jackie. Because that's what I'm going to call you when you're all dressed up for me. My sexy little Jackie. Now sit down on the bed Jackie so I can sink between your knees and help you out."

Jack sat and she promptly began rolling the first of the white stockings up his leg. The sensation was almost overwhelming as they glided over his smooth skin and moved him into a brand new world. Half way up his calf something changed. Jack was being eased into the background as Jackie began to emerge. A subtle change in his body posture, his voice becoming half an octave higher, his facial expressions shifting slightly more to the feminine.

Jack was completely unaware of the shift within him but Beth noticed it straight away. She'd been here before and her cock twitched away as the thought of all the extra fun she was going to have.

"Next leg sweetie."