A "Bad" Day: Day 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled back for a moment, "Mike, you can't fuck me but I will suck your cock anytime you want," with that I slid down till I was able to take him back into my mouth.

I wrapped my lips around the head and slowly moved my mouth along his shaft. I could feel the throbbing on my lips. I tried to deep throat him but started to gag before I got halfway.

" Fuck Wendy, that feels so good," Mike said as he started thrusting into my mouth.

I put my hands on his hips to control just how deep he could go.

" Wendy.... going to cum... Fuck!!" I felt Mike's cock swell in my mouth and then his cum hitting the back of my mouth.

I was a bit disappointed that he came so quick. I pulled back till just the head was in my mouth and I let his cum collect on my tongue. It tasted weird. A little salty, a little biter., but not too horrible.

I felt him starting to get soft. I rolled off of him and laid back on the bed. He was panting heavily and was covered in sweat.

" That was so intense," he finally said.

I nodded laying next to him.

"You know you can spit it out, I won't be upset," he smiled at me thinking that was what was going through my head.

If he only knew.

I rolled over on top of him again and kissed him forcing my cum covered tongue into his mouth. At first, he resisted but then he relaxed.

I broke our kiss and looked into his eyes, "I felt the need to share."

His hands grabbed my ass, " you're a bitch, but I think I need to get used to the taste." He grinned when he said that.

I could feel him growing hard again, so I reached back and moved his cock between my legs while I moved up some. His cock was now rubbing against my boy short covered cleft.

After a minute or two, Mike finally said something, "Wendy, can I ask why I can't fuck you?"

I giggled a little at his question, "I'm saving it for Josh."

Mike stopped moving when I said that. He looked annoyed.

"What?" I said as I sat up.

"Do you really want to know?"

"Well now I do for sure," I was a little worried at what he was going to say.

Mike looked me in the eyes, with a very serious look. " Josh isn't everything you think he is. I'm not saying that because I am jealous. He has a reputation for being an asshole to the girls he dates. Once he gets what he wants from them he dumps them and not in a nice way."

I had heard none of this before, "I'm sure that I would have heard about this before."

"You aren't a guy. We talk about things differently. Just promise me that you will be careful around him. I don't want to see you hurt," and with that, he pulled me back down and just held me. No kissing no rubbing just a hold of love.

I don't know how long we laid together like that. I was still horny and I wanted more. But I knew we didn't have much longer before we had to worry about the parents getting home.

" Mike, I'm horny and I have been for the last two days," I said as I started rubbing my girl cock on him.

He grabbed my ass again, "how can I help you?"

"Give me a second," I got off him and stripped off my bra and boy shorts. And then grabbed a bottle of hand lotion from my dresser.

Before he could say anything I squirted a big glob of lotion into my hand and then some on his abdomen. I took his cock in my hand and lubed it up before I got back on top of him making sure his cock was between my ass cheeks.

"This is going to be weird. Just let me try this," I started thrusting my hips forward as his cock rubbed between my cheeks and over my virgin hole.

The lotion on his abdomen was letting my little girl cock slide easily against him. It felt really good. I felt Mike's hands grab my ass again and pull my cheeks apart.

I started to move faster, my ass sliding up and down his cock, and my girl cock was throbbing as it rubbed on him. Then I felt his cock wedge against my hole and I froze.

I looked Mike in the eyes, and he said, " It's up to you."

I pressed back a little and felt his cock start to stretch my hole. I pressed till I felt like he would enter me if I went back anymore. Then I sat up as much as I could and took Mike hand and put it on my girl cock. He sensed what I wanted, and he wrapped his hand around my girl cock and started jerking me off.

I didn't last much longer than that and came all over Mike's chest.

I fell against him, panting like he had been earlier. I wanted more, my body wanted Mike deep inside it. but I couldn't. I wanted to save that for Josh.

When I caught my breath, I looked Mike in the eyes, I think we both know what we wanted. I pushed back a little more till I could feel a slight burn and stopped.

I wanted to give into my lust. My body and my mind were at war and my body was winning.

It was Mike that stopped me.

He pulled me forward his cock coming away from my ass, "sorry sis but I can't let you do that as much as I want too. When you let me do it I want it to be because you really want me too not because you're super horny. Also, we need to get cleaned up. Mom and dad might be home soon."

I sighed," you're right. Thank you, Mike," I gave him a long kiss.

I got up, cum and lotion dripping off me and I went to the door.

I looked at the door that was slightly cracked open and thought " I was sure I closed this before we started."

I opened the door and looked out into the hall. I didn't hear anything or see anything, so I ran to the bathroom and jumped into the shower.

A few minutes later Mike came in and got in the shower with me.

" I thought we could save some water," he said as he leaned in and kissed me.

Fuck! This was going to be hard to resist. Where did my little brother learn to kiss like this?

I pushed mike away, " we don't have time."

Mike was about to respond when we heard mom yelling our names.

I hopped out of the shower and grabbed my towel and made a mad dash to my room calling out to mom to let her know we were home. "We're here mom. Mikes in the shower."

" OK, tell Mike to hurry up and come down and help your dad unload the car," she called back.

I dried off really quick and threw on some clothes and ran downstairs and out to the garage passing dad as he took a couple of bags of things in.

"Hi daddy," I said as I went past.

" Hi pumpkin," he called back as he went into the house.

I grabbed a couple of bags and took them inside. I was feeling kind of weird as my mind drifted back to hat Mike and I had just done. I must have been daydreaming because I found myself getting picked up and thrown over dad's shoulder.

"DADDY!!!!" I started giggling as he carried me out to the car with him.

He laughed as he carried me, " I want to talk to you for a minute and you were in La Land." he put me down when we got to the car. I noticed the car was empty.

"What's up daddy?" I was a little worried, dad never talked to me like this.

Dad smiled at me, "nothing bad, I promise. I'm going to be gone for the next month and with all the crazy weirdness that happened on Monday I felt I should talk with you."

" Mike and I have worked it out already. I thought mom told you." I was a bit confused and I know I sounded like it.

"Your mother did, I wanted to talk to you about how stupid boys are," he sat in the back of mom's Rav4 and I joined him. "To be blunt, boys are stupid till they hit about thirty. Then they are less stupid men. Then you get up to my age, and they are even less stupid, but they hide what little of stupid they are well. All this stupidity is based on one thing... Sex."

I started to giggle, "daddy? Are we having the sex talk?"

He started to chuckle, " not exactly. I'm having a " you need to watch out for boys" talk.

I was about to comment that he didn't have to worry about boys and then I remembered that Josh was coming over Friday for dinner.

" Mom told you about Josh?" I said looking at the floor and kicking my feet nervously.

" Yes," his tone was understanding.

I took his hand in mine, "daddy, I'm not planning on having sex with Josh till I know for sure that he is the one and then that will be down the road. I might make him wait till we are married" I giggled at the look of relief on dad's face. If he only knew just how close I came to giving it up Mike. "I haven't even told Josh yet that I am trans, not that he could have missed it by now, I am the talk of the school."

"Be careful, I think you need to tell him soon. I suggest you do it Friday with me here to deal with him if he reacts badly," he put his arm around me.

I snuggled into him and sighed, " I know. I think that is why I haven't told him yet."

" If you don't trust him then don't put yourself in danger." He squeezed me tighter and rested his chin on my head.

"Daddy, would you still love me if I liked girls?" I asked meekly

"Pumpkin, I'd still love you if you liked boys, girls, boys and girls, dolphins, or goldfish, but not the 49-ers. Fuck those assholes," he started to laugh.

I joined him in laughing. Dad is a die-hard Seahawks fan I'm a bit of a daddy's girl so dad always made me feel safe. I know that mom and I can talk about anything but dad is different.

"So what made you ask that?" he squeezed my shoulder when he asked.

" Just some things I have been thinking of lately."

" Anyone, in particular, that has caught your fancy? You know I always thought you and Abby would make a cute couple," The tone of his voice made it sound like he was only half joking.

"Daddy!!! Oh. My. God! I am so not talking to you about who I might have the hots for. Plus, you always said that Abby was like a daughter to you. That would be like incest!!" I playfully pushed him away trying not to laugh.

" Daughter, daughter-in-law, either one works for me," he shrugged his shoulders before breaking down and laughing, which got me laughing as well.

And that's how mom found us. Sitting in the back of her car laughing our fool heads off.

Mom stood there, arms crossed, trying to look stern, " so this is how I find you two when there is work to be done. A couple of slackers."

We both looked at her and started laughing harder.

Mom threw up her hands, " I swear you two are crazy. Anyway, Wendy, don't keep your father out here too long he has some packing to do tonight," I swear she wiggled her eyebrows when she said that.

Then it dawned on me what she meant, " Ewwwwww MOM!!! Virgin ears here!" I pretended to start gagging.

She started to laugh, " Someday, dear, you will understand." She came over to give dad a long, deeply passionate kiss. I swear it lasted for five minutes.

While they were distracted I caught a glimpse of dad's crotch and saw that he had a hard-on. I now know why mom was wanting to get some action... dad was huge if the bulge was any indication.

Before I could embarrass myself by getting excited, " OK you two I'm out of here you are creeping me out," and I got up and ran into the house.

I ran to my room, pausing for a second to think if I should go to Mike's room instead. I knew if I did we would start fooling around and that our odds of getting caught would skyrocket.

I entered my room and closed the door, making sure it was closed this time. When I sat on my bed I saw that I had a couple of texts and a missed message.

The first text was from Abby, confirming that we were still on for Saturday.

"Like I would cancel on that," I said to myself and smiled.

The second text was from Vanessa. She wanted me to call her when I got a chance.

The call was from a number that I didn't recognize. I hit redial to see who it was.

On the third ring, someone answered, " Hello?" The voice was male with a slight accent.

" Hello," I answered, " This is Wendy, you called my phone?"

" Hey Wendy, it's Rubén, Rubén Eustaquio?"

My heart started beating a little faster. How had he gotten my number?

" Hey Rubén, I didn't know you had my number." Why was I so nervous all of a sudden?

"Yeah, I got it from your brother. I hope that was OK," he sounded a bit nervous. Thank God I wasn't the only one.

"It's fine, now that I think about it I remember he saith something about it," I lied to save him some embarrassment. Mike and I were going to talk when I was done. " So what can I do for you?"

" Well, uh, I was hoping you'd be free Saturday night. I was thinking that we might be getting something to eat and maybe catch a movie or something," He was really sounding nervous.

My heart started to pound in my chest. He was asking me out on a date," I'm so sorry, Rubén, I have plans Saturday."

"Oh," the heartbreak in his voice was, well heartbreaking. "I didn't know you had a boyfriend. I guess I should let you go."

"Shit! He's going to hang up." I thought. " Rubén, wait. I don't have a boyfriend yet. I'm going out to that new goth club, The Cathedral, with my friend Abby."

"Oh," the happiness seemed to explode out of his voice. " I know I see you hanging around with that Josh guy. I wasn't sure if you two were together."

" No we aren't, I mean he's coming over to meet my parents Friday night, but we aren't together yet." Fuck! Why did I say "yet"?

" So you plan on getting together?" the hope left his voice again.

" I don't know, I was thinking that we might, but I am not so sure anymore," I decided to ask Rubén's thoughts on Josh, "Can I ask you something?"

"Sure. What do you want to know?" He asked, sounding a little cautious.

I took a deep breath, "what do you think of Josh?"

I think I caught him off guard with that.

" I... I really don't know him that well," he managed to stammer out.

I decided to be blunt, " Rubén, does he have a reputation of being shitty to girls after he hooks up with them?"

There was a long pause, "This is just between us?"

"Yes," now I was worried.

"OK, I didn't say this but the rumor is he's a" fuck em and leave them" kind of guy,"

I sighed, "thanks Rubén. I really needed to hear that, it confirmed things I have heard. Give me a call next week, and we'll set something up for next weekend, That OK?"

"Yeah. Wendy, I'm sorry about Josh." he sounded really sorry.

I tried to smile, "it's not your fault he's an asshole."

"See you at school?"

"Sure. Later," I said before I hung up the phone.

I knew what I needed to do now. Fuck this sucked.

I got up and walked over to Mike's room and knocked on the door, "Mike? It's Wendy."

"Come on in," he called back.

I went in and threw myself on his bed. It looked like he was playing some game on his Xbox. He paused it and looked at me.

"Wow, with that look I am sure I'm not getting lucky again," he had a smirk on his face.

I know he was just trying to cheer me up, so I tried not to get to annoyed with him.

" You were right, Josh is a prick," I blurted out just to get it over with.

The look on Mike's face was one of concern and love, "I'm sorry Sis. I didn't want to tell you but you are my sister and I love you. I couldn't let that ass hat treat you like shit. You deserve better."

He leaned over and it looked like he was going to kiss me, and I was wanting him too but I wasn't in the mood for it either. Then he surprised me and just kissed me on the forehead.

" You told mom yet?" He asked before pulling me into a sitting position.

"No," I sighed. I just confirmed what you told me with Rubén Eustaquio, who you gave my number too without asking or telling me," I turned and punched him in the arm hard.

"Ow!! Yeah, I did," he was arm where I hit him. "He asked, and I was sure you wouldn't be too upset. So I guess he confirmed what I said?"

"Yeah," I snuggled into Mike.

Mike put his arm around me. "So what's the plan?

I shrugged my shoulders, " I tell him the truth, that I heard about how he treated women and that dinner is off and that I didn't want to speak to him again."

"OK, sounds like you have a plan then," he hugged me and kissed the top of my head.

"Mike?" I turned to look at him, "Would you do me a favor and hang around when I tell him? Not right there but within earshot, just in case he takes it bad?"

He smiled and then kissed me on the lips, "sure thing, sis, anything you need."

I smiled at him, "asshole I'm not in the mood to fool around plus mom and dad are home."

He rolled his eyes, " Fine." The tone of his voice told me he was joking.

I snuggled back into Mike and watched him play his game for a little before there was a knock on the door.

"Come in," He said.

Mom poked her head in the door, "hey your dad and I are..." she paused as she saw me leaning against Mike. " Is everything OK?"

" Wendy found out that Josh is an ass... I mean he's a jerk, " Mike said. "So she came in here to sit with me for a bit."

Mom came in and sat next to me, " did he hurt you?"

I shook my head, "he doesn't even know I know anything yet. I just got told that he was a user and I had someone confirm it."

"Oh sweetie," mom said as she pulled me into a hug. " I am so sorry."

I let her hug me, "mom, it's OK. It's not like we were dating, I was just interested in him."

Mom kissed me on the forehead, " well do us all a favor and don't tell Abby, I don't want you out late two times in one week and your father and I can't afford to bail her out of jail," Mom chuckled.

I laughed and started to push her away, "MOM!! Oh, My, God!! He hasn't done anything that deserves that."

Mom got up off the bed, "so your dad and I are going to bed. Don't stay up too late. Love you both."

" Love you too," we said in unison.

"Oh mom," I got a big shit eating grin on my face, " try to keep it down, some of us are young and impressionable with virgin ears."

Mom looked stunned for a second before her brain caught up, "for that we are going to be extra loud. KEN!! Your daughter wants us to be extra loud tonight!" Mom yelled as she went out the door closing it behind her.

"OK, Babe!" I heard dad call back.

"I hate you both!" I yelled out to them both before I started laughing.

Mike just sat there shaking his head at all of us.

I laid my head on mikes lap after I quit laughing, "thank you, Mike. You didn't have to warn me about Josh and you also didn't take advantage of me when you had the chance."

He paused his game again and looked down into my eyes, "I'd be a lousy brother if I didn't warn you about Josh and taking advantage of you when you said no would be rape. If we ever take that step I want you to be one hundred percent sure you want it," he leaned down and gave me a soft kiss.

I felt his hand gently stroke my belly and I felt something press against the back of my head.

Breaking the kiss I looked into his eyes, "we can't do anything and risk getting caught."

" I know," he moaned before kissing me again.

I thought to myself again for the second time tonight, "Fuck, how did he learn to kiss like this?"

I broke our kiss again. I looked him in the eyes once again. "I hate you," I said before I flipped over and fished his dick out of his shorts and started to lick slowly around the head.

I felt him shudder when my tongue made contact with his dick.

Mike moaned, "Fuck! I love you, sis."

I took the head of his dick into my mouth. My mouth formed a tight ring around his shaft. I started to move my head up and down in his lap. I was going for speed not pleasure right now.

Mike's hand was caressing my back as I blew him, "that's so good sis."

I picked up my pace as I felt Mike's hand slide lower, till his hand was sliding into my shorts. He started to squeeze my ass.

"One day I am going to fuck this ass and ruin you for any other man," Mike whispered to me as he slid his finger between my cheeks.

I pulled off his dick my saliva forming strands to Mike's cock "One day I might let you try," I said before returning my mouth to his cock.

I felt Mike's finger pressing against my asshole now. Slowly slipping into my virginal ass. It felt so good.