All Comments on 'A Bad Penny Ch. 01'

by TheDarkCloud

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
This continues?

Per Que?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
If this does continue

..and a second fairly innocent person gets raped, lets hope that Penny gets ruined somehow in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
more please

can't wait for the next installment !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Next Installment

Really enjoyed this story. Now where is the next part? Not fair to leave us in the lurch like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Unbelievable

unrealistic, one night of rapes and he is broken? What kind of wimp is that? There are documented cases of people being tortured for years awithout being broken. He should just get a gun and kill the bitch and her gay friends.

joeygtjoeygtover 17 years ago
Great Story

Straight male brought down by devious female in devasting manner. Very nice. Unfortunately, Penny has not gotten her chance at Julie, or at a round two with John. Liked it alot. 

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great Twist, great Story

A Bad Penny is by far one of the best erotic stories I've read. When I started, I had expected Penny to give John what he wanted and blackmail him with that, but I was pleasently surprised by the twist.

I hope you will continue where you left off, as I'm dying to know what she's going to do to Julie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great Story

I'm still waiting for it to continue. Although having been a fan of many of your stories, it seems as if "A Blackmailing Bitch" would have been a natural part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Aching to be John

Loved this one. I felt that I wanted to be John and feel how Penny turned him from her boss into her sex slave. I wanted to be totally under her spell the way John was knowing she could do anything she wanted to me. On the surface at work, she reported to me, but in fact she can make me do anything she desires, any whim she has I would have to fulfil including turning my girlfriend over to Penny for Penny's own amusement and enforcing her control over me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
eew

This story should be in the gay section. Very misleading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
crazy rape story

Not very erotic. A simple rape story. Not very realistic even for fantasy. The rape victim would never in a million years act like the character in this story. The rape victim would simply go to the police and all 4 rapists would go to prison.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
one of my all time favourite stories

I just love this story. Devious woman climbing the corporate ladder, turns tables on boss. It was the story which led to me following your writing avidly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Kinda stupid

Neither realistic, nor erotic. Suspension of belief requires a reason for the suspension, and none is given.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous