All Comments on 'Bad Vibe'

by 49greg

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
captpickycaptpickyover 12 years ago
Good Job Keep Going with this Story

Nice Job, don't stop

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
WHEN IN ROME

but in the library the thought still works. TK U MLJ LV NV

soflabbwlvrsoflabbwlvrover 10 years ago
I liked this story

It's not my usual preference, as I don't care for incest and I can see that is clearly where this story is going. Also, I have a strong preference for sex stories having actual sex, and not the prevention thereof. Nonetheless, it was an enjoyable read. I liked your main characters, Maude and Craig, but I was less comfortable with Amy. That, of course, relates to my bias against incest stories. I had some problems with your punctuation, missing words, and spelling (typos, probably) in the first half. Most of those were cleaned up in the second half. I was prepared to poke a big hole in your story regarding confiscation of the camera's memory card solving the photo problem, but you cleared that issue up in a conclusive manner.

If it seems like I'm trashing the story, that is not my intent. The main takeaway here is that you overcame my biases and wrote I story I enjoyed even though it contained elements I usually try to avoid. I liked Craig doing the right thing and getting away with it. Even though it goes against my preferences, I like that Craig and Maude did not have sex after what she went through. Most authors would have taken the easy way out and had her screwing him to show her appreciation, but that would have been totally unrealistic. I liked that you had a credible explanation for her behavior, both before and after the incident. The story did not rely on impossible leaps in logic, and that is what I look for most in the stories I read. The only real stretch was Maude's sister also being a DA, but that was minor and did not affect my enjoyment. Nice work.

ramonbrookramonbrookover 9 years ago
I liked the story .... Just not sure

What to think! Wish there was a chapter 2 to clarify.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
sex by suggestion

A pretty clean story so far, just a kidnapped naked woman that had been drugged and tortured into submission and raped repeatedly; a shy, levelheaded high school athlete and a closet incestuous exhibitionist MILF, what's not to like? Well, a little more horror over the rape, shame and disgust with herself by the librarian would do nicely along with her struggles to suppress her lust from having her body lusted over. A little more ogling and struggling to suppress his lust would be appropriate too. Hope you have fully developed same in the subsequent chapters. Good beginning, though, really enjoyed it.

DHL

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 1 year ago

I like character development and logical plot construction. So far this storymeets these conditions. As a romantic and an avid reader of incestuous love stories, especially between mother and son, I do not care that much about the ridiiculous sexual antics between the couple. I appreciate romance, intimacy, and emotional, psychological and sensual sexual activity between lovers. Finally, I like the trust that exists between lovers. So far you have proven that you can write and know how to use the English language.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user49greg@49greg
49greg has somehow pissed off the owners of Lit and can no longer use the forum side of things. He doesn't know what he did wrong, but was playing with his profile there. He's taking any story making to another ID.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES