A Bad Weekend Turns Good

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled at their banter. "No problem, it's not like I haven't heard worse from Ty."

"Ok, you're up Mike. Truth or dare?"

"I think I'll take dare."

"Ok. I dare you to chug the rest of your beer." Jenny challenged.

"Done." I said and tilted the bottle up, finishing the mostly full bottle in one go.

"Alright Ty, truth or dare?" I said.

"I'll go with dare too."

"You sure you're up for it?" I asked.

"Bring it on pussy!!" He shot back.

"Ok, you asked for it..." I said, dragging out a pause "I dare you to pour us all a shot."

"Boooooo!!! Too easy!!!" Jenny teased.

"Hey, I'm trying to get drunk." I retorted

"Your wish is my command." Ty said, putting a shot glass in each of our hands. "To the best siblings a guy could be friends with!"

"And the best friend anybody could ask for."

We all cheered and downed our shots. I was starting to feel fairly drunk. I could tell by my sister's red cheeks that she was getting pretty drunk too and probably feeling the effects of the ecstasy. Fighting my better instincts, I once again fixed my gaze on her fantastic tits. Her nipples were still visible through her dress, poking out and clearly hard. It took me a moment to realize that I was staring at my sister's tits. I quickly brought my eyes back up to her face and started blushing when I realized she had caught me red handed. She didn't say anything, just raised her eyebrow and smirked before taking a swig of beer and turning towards Tyler. He was busy rolling a joint and hadn't noticed anything.

"My turn isn't it babe?" She asked him.

"Yep." He replied. "Truth or dare?"

"Mmmmm. I think truth."

"What's the furthest you've ever gone with a girl?" He asked.

"Hmmm. Heather McMahon and I fingered each other until we came a couple of years ago."

Ty and I both stared, silent, our jaws dropped.

"Wait a minute, when did this happen?" I asked.

"A couple years ago." Jenny replied casually. "Just before Ty and I started dating."

"Hold on...we played this game at New years too and you got asked the same question. You said you just kissed Heather." I said.

"Yeah!!" Ty chimed in.

"Nooooo....you guys asked me if I ever made out with a girl and I truthfully said yes. You never asked if I did anything else with Heather. It's not my fault if your pervy brains couldn't think to ask a follow up. I guess you didn't have enough blood getting to your heads when I told you I made out with Heather." She smiled again and took a swig of beer.

"Wow.." Ty said, his voice filled with awe "You are one sneaky bitch!"

"But a sexy one!!" She shot back.

"Well don't leave us in agony!! We need to hear details!!" Ty said.

"Nooo, Mikey doesn't want to hear that stuff about his sister." She replied.

"Don't hold back on my account. As far as I'm concerned this is a story about Heather, not you."

"Ok, but I'll need another shot. And start passing that joint."

I've never seen Ty move so fast in my life; he got her shot poured in about 2.5 milliseconds. She took a breath, downed her shot, then just looked at us.

"Well?!?" Ty burst out.

"A little eager huh? Ok." Jenny took a drag from the joint and began. Ty and I listened in rapt attention to my sister's story, occasionally passing the joint around.

"So Heather and I were pretty close in our junior year of college. We had a few of the same classes and hung out a lot. She was friends with some with some real goody-goody types but she wasn't a goody-goody herself. I think I was her only friend that she could party with. Anyway, one weekend we went to one of Ty's famous house parties. Somehow, we got a hold of a couple of tabs of ecstasy. Heather said she'd never done it before but she was ok to try it as long as I would stay glued to her and make sure she stayed out of trouble. We spent practically the whole night on the dance floor, mostly dancing with each other.

"We both were getting a little handsy with each other (Ty you know how horny I get when I'm on E) when suddenly Heather pulled me in close and said into my ear that she was feeling really overwhelmed and needed a little break. We left the dance floor and slipped off into Ty's room, locking the door behind us. We sat on the bed, our knees touching. 'You ok hon?' I asked her. 'Yeah. Everything was just starting to feel like a little too much. I mean, I was really feeling it at first but it just started getting to be too much. I'm sorry, this is really embarrassing.' 'Hey, hey, no worries.' I pulled her in for a hug 'Here, lay down. Relax, I'm here' we layed down next to each other and I started stroking her hair with one hand and her leg and hip with the other. 'Oh that feels so good.' she whispered.

"I smiled. It felt great for me too. Her skin felt like warm silk, but somehow softer and firmer too. My hand started wandering up her body, making long, slow strokes from her knee up her hip and side until I just barely brushed the side of breast. Her breathing started getting quicker; mine did too. I could hear tiny little whimpers escape her throat as I caressed her. She turned to face me and smiled. Her eyes and smile were radiant. Our lips came together, meeting in slow soft kisses. Her hand moved onto my body. It felt as if she was leaving tingling trails of electric pleasure as her hand wandered across my skin. When my hand moved fully over her breast, she moaned into my mouth, then kissed me deeper, her tongue darting out across my lips, hot and wet. She pulled me in tighter, our legs grinding tight against each other's sex as our hands moved freely around each other's bodies, mostly on each other's breasts.

"I rolled onto my back, pulling Heather on top of me. I ran my hands under her shirt, pulling it up and over her head as she reached behind and undid her bra. Her absolutely gorgeous tits fell out and I attacked them greedily, taking one nipple in my mouth and the other breast in my hand. Heather cried out loud as I sucked on her tits, going from one to the other. I put my hand under her skirt, my fingers going immediately to her clit. Her panties were soaked already and she let out a string of gutteral moans as I worked her swollen clit. I can still hear the sound she made when she came 'GUH, GUH, GUH, GUH' shaking and twitching on top of me. She finally collapsed onto me panting. She lifted her head up, her eyes ablaze with lust. 'Dress. Off. Now.' I didn't hesitate. I had barely gotten my clothes off before Heather was on me. She had taken off her skirt and panties and the feel of her naked body against mine was exquisite. It felt like every nerve in my body was singing as we rubbed our naked skin against each other. Every time she brought her wet lips and tongue to my skin in a wet kiss or lick I let out a moan. When her fingers found my soaked pussy, I hissed yes.

"She slipped her fingers in easily, first one, then two, and they quickly found the spongy mound of my gspot. 'OH GOD YES!!' I screamed. It didn't take long. When her thumb pressed against my clit, the warmth that had been growing from my stomach suddenly exploded into white light that filled my body. I bucked my hips uncontrollably, my orgasm hitting me like a jackhammer. I pushed Heather's fingers out of my still twitching pussy, shaking and convulsing as my climax subsided. Heather laid down next to me again. We turned to face each other and giggled. Heather said 'Oh my God, I always wondered what it would be like to be with a girl but I never dreamed....oh God..I never knew' I giggled this time and gave her a kiss. We stayed like that for a while, just gently kissing and caressing each other, giggling in between. 'Well THAT was fun' I said, getting more giggles from Heather. Both our heads shot up when the doorknob jiggled. We froze, like deer in headlights. We waited a moment before whispering 'We should probably get dressed', which we did and then rejoined the party."

Despite the pounding EDM music in the background, I swear you could have heard a pin drop. My cock was now painfully hard, pressing uncomfortably against my jeans. I suddenly had a revelation..

"I think I was the one who tried to open the door." I said. "I remember that party and I remember Tyler asked me to get some rolling papers out of his room but the door was locked."

I gulped, my imagination playing out the sapphic scene I nearly walked in on all those years ago.

"Holy shit...you fucked a girl in my bed babe?" Ty asked, shocked.

"Hmmm. Yeah I guess I did." She said.

"How fucking bad do you want my blue balls to get tonight babe?"

We laughed.

"That story was crazy hot." Tyler said.

"Yeah, it looks like I broke your brains. Got enough blood up there to take your turn bro?"

"Yeah." I said still feeling a little stunned, my mind replaying the scene my sister just described. "There's no way I can possibly top that story so I guess I'll pick dare."

"Hmmm." Jenny said tapping her lip (which I now couldn't stop from imagining kissing the beautiful Heather McMahon) "I dare you to go outside, rip off your shirt and howl like a wolf."

Ty and I gave confused laughs but I agreed. I went outside and pulled my shirt off. The temperature had dropped more since we had gone in the tent and I was pretty aware of the chill air on my bare skin. I took in a deep breath.

"OW OW OWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" I howled as loud as I could.

Surprisingly, I heard answering calls from the campgrounds around us. We laughed. I let out another howl, while beating my chest.

"OWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! OW OW OWOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

Tyler and Jenny both let out howls of their own. We spent a few minutes howling back and forth before making our way back into the tent, laughing. Maybe I was crazy, but I thought I caught Jenny eyeing up my bare chest when we sat down, a hungry look in her eyes.

"Your turn babe." Jenny said, flopping down on the air mattress and stretching her arms above her head.

"I'll take dare."

"Hmmmmmmm. I dare you to give me a big kiss." She said with a happy drunken smile.

"I GUESS I could do that." Ty said, leaning over and kissing her deeply. They kissed for a minute or so before Ty started trailing kisses down Jenny's neck. Jenny's eyes were closed and she was breathing heavier. Ty's hands started roaming, before he started rubbing her tit through her dress. My sister arched her back slightly and let out a moan before snapping her eyes open and pushing Tyler off of her.

"Ok babe, that's enough. We have an audience." She turned to me "Sorry Mikey, I started to get carried away."

"No problem." I said, trying not to let on just how turned on I was getting. My cock was now throbbing in my jeans.

"It's this jerks fault anyway!" She said, giving Ty a playful slap.

"Don't blame me babe. Being next to you is like being an addict next to his fix, I just can't help myself."

Jenny let out a sighing puff of air. "My turn. I'll do a dare. What'll it be babe?"

Ty considered for a moment. "I dare you to give me a lap dance."

"Uhhh I'm not stripping for you in front of my brother you perv!"

"You don't have to take your clothes off. You can give a lap dance fully clothed." Ty responded.

"Mmmmm, I don't know." She looked at me. Was that eagerness I saw in them? "What do you think Mikey, will it be too weird for me to grind on this perv in front of you?"

"It's not like you you guys haven't ground on each other in front of me before." I said, trying to contain my excitement. "And nobody has passed yet."

"Looks like you're going to get your cheap thrill, perv. You ready?" Jenny said to Tyler as she stood up and started swaying to the beat of the far off music.

I stared, transfixed, as Jenny approached him, her hips rolling sensually with each step. She straddled his lap and squated down, swishing her ass back and forth across his lap. She draped her arms around his shoulders and started grinding her pussy against his cock.

"Mmmmm. This must be what you like, you're so hard."

I knew she was talking to Ty but she might have been talking to me. My cock was painfully erect.

Jenny turned around and leaned forward, her ass grinding up and down against Ty's lap. She leaned back and stretched her arms back around his neck. She continued to gyrate in his lap, then reached down and guided Ty's hands up to her tits. He started rubbing and squeezing them immediately. My sister's eyes were closed, and she was panting and moaning as she shimmied on her boyfriend. I couldn't help myself anymore and started rubbing my cock through my jeans. As if she could sense it, my sister's eyes snapped open and focused on me. She leaned forward, her eyes focused on me massaging the thick bulge in my pants, then flicking up to stare into my eyes. I'd never seen this look in Jenny's eyes before: a mixture of hunger, lust and passion that took my breath away. She continued leaning over while keeping her eyes locked on mine, grinding her ass into Ty more aggressively, giving me a view of almost all of her tits. She held my gaze and licked her lips. She snapped back up and maneuvered her legs in between Ty's, sliding herself down his body before turning around to face him. Ty let out an audible moan as she brushed her mouth along his hard cock through his pants, then continued sliding up, making sure that her whole body rubbed his dick. She straddled him once again and ground her pussy against him as she pulled him in for a deep kiss. They made out for a while, seemingly oblivious to me, Tyler starting to pull her dress up exposing more and more of her legs while she dry humped him. Just before her ass was exposed, Jenny suddenly pushed back and stood up.

"Ok" she said, smoothing her dress before sitting back down on the bed. "I think that lap dance went far enough."

Tyler looked at me. "Are you passed out yet dude? I'm horny as FUCK now!"

We all laughed.

"Let's have a drink, maybe that will calm everyone down." I suggested, moving to pour shots as Jenny bent over to grab beers from the cooler. You could cut the sexual tension in the tent with a knife. Both Ty and I were openly staring at my sister's ass when she turned around and caught us. She just smirked and handed out the brews.

"Ok Mikey, what'll it be?" Jenny asked after we did our latest round of shots.

"Well I don't think either of you are ok with giving me a lap dance, so I'll do truth."

"Hmmmmm. What's one of your biggest turn ons?"

I'm not really sure when it happened, but a switch seemed to flick in my sister at some point. That, hungry/horny look hadn't left her eyes (if anything it seemed more intense) and you could practically feel the sexual energy radiating off of her. I couldn't resist pushing the envelope further.

"Well I guess I'd have to say that I like to watch. I'm a bit of a voyeur." I said, holding Jenny's smoldering gaze.

"Ooooh. That's so funny because I get super turned on by being watched. I guess this game has been like sexual crack for both of us."

"Yeah, I confess I've gotten a little excited a couple of times."

"Oh I noticed." Jenny said, looking at the still visible bulge in my pants, and biting her lip.

I took a swig of my beer before turning to Ty.

"Well you're up buddy. What'll it be?"

"Truth." Ty responded.

"Ok. What's the freakiest thing you've done sexually?"

"Oh you're gonna love this one. I fake DPed a girl."

"Fake DP? Like you and an imaginary friend?" I joked.

"Naw dude. I fucked her in the ass while she fucked her pussy with a dildo."

"Oh wow!" I said. "Did she like it?"

"She LOVED it." Jenny chimed in.

"Wait a minute..." I said, shocked "you mean...

you?"

"Yeah." Jenny replied. "It's one of my favorite things. I really want to try it with two guys sometime."

"Holy shit..." I said.

"You're up babe." Tyler said to Jenny. He sounded uncharacteristically serious.

"Mmmmm. I'll do another dare."

Tyler looked at her, then me. Having known him so long, I could tell what was going on in his head. He was trying to guage just how far he could push. Something had changed between the three of us, particularly between Jenny and I, and Ty could sense it; we all could. He didn't want to go too far and ruin it. He didn't yet realize that our boundaries had somehow dissolved throughout the night. I looked at him and gave a subtle nod.

"I dare you to let me finger you." He said to my sister.

I held my breath, waiting for her response. She leaned over, kissed him deeply but quickly, then pulled away. "I thought you'd never ask." She said.

She crawled up onto the bed on all fours her ass facing Ty and her head and hands nearly in my lap. Ty flipped her dress up over her hips, exposing her naked ass. He gave it a slap before plunging his fingers into her soaking wet pussy.

"Mmmmmmmh." Jenny moaned. "Yesssss baby."

She turned her blazing eyes on me.

"I dare you to jerk off while watching us." She said.

I immediately took off my belt and undid my zipper, letting my aching cock spring free. Jenny audibly gasped.

"Holy shit bro!" She exclaimed "You're packing a monster!"

I blushed as I wrapped my hand around my cock and started stroking. At 9.5 inches long with decent girth, I knew I was bigger than average but it was still a little embarrassing to hear it out loud.

"Did you know about this?" Jenny said turning to Ty.

"Uh uh." He said shaking his head. "I've never seen it before."

Jenny scooted a little closer, her eyes locked on my cock as I worked it with my hand. I was acutely aware that her face was now mere inches from my hard dick.

I looked up at Tyler, who had started taking his pants off, swapping hands so that he didn't stop fucking my sister with his fingers.

Ty pushed Jenny's dress further up, now past her tits, so that it was bunched up under her arm pits. My sister's perfect tits were now swinging free as she worked herself back and forth on Tyler's fingers. I reached over and grabbed her dress with my free hand, helping her to work it over her head and arms, leaving her completely naked between us. Jenny tentatively reached towards my cock, and looked up at me with a questioning look. I took my sister's hand and placed it on my cock, moaning out loud when she started jerking me with long, slow strokes.

Ty put his hands on Jenny's hips and lined himself up behind her. My sister let out a groan when he plunged his cock into her.

She must have been extremely wet, as Ty immediately started pounding into her, eliciting deep grunts from Jenny.

"HUHN, HUHN, HUHN, OH FUCK!!!" Jenny moaned as my best friend fucked her.

My sister kept up jerking my cock as she got fucked from behind, her hand moving faster and faster. With each stroke of Ty's dick, her face was pushing closer and closer to my dick, now glistening with pre-cum. Eventually, her cheeks and lips started to brush against me as she got railed, until her moans were muffled when she slipped the head of my cock into her hot, wet mouth.

"Oh fuck sis." I cried when she started working her mouth up and down my dick. "Ohhhhhhhhh fuuuuuuuuck"

Jenny had taken my whole cock into her mouth, her lips pressed tight against my body as my cock slid into her throat. She was the first girl who had been able to do that. She held herself tight against me for a moment before pulling herself up with a gasp. My sister moaned, working my cock which was now slick with her saliva.

"Oh, yes, work my ass!" Jenny cried out, still jerking my cock. I looked over her and saw Ty working his thumb into my sister's ass.

Jenny lowered her mouth back onto my cock, her body rocking back and forth as Tyler and I spit roasted her. The music seemed to be drowned out by the lewd sounds of our menage a trois: the wet slap of Tyler pounding into Jenny, her gurgled moans around my cock, the sound of Ty's hand as it slapped my sister's ass.

Suddenly, Jenny pushed Tyler away and pulled off of him. She turned to him.