A Bad Weekend Turns Good

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If a word of this leaves this tent, I will fucking castrate you!!" Ty nodded. She turned and moved to straddle me. She lowered herself down until the tip of my cock was just barely touching her hot, slick opening. "You ok with this?" I nodded.

The feeling of my sister's pussy slowly enveloping my cock was indescribable. I'd never felt a pussy so tight, so wet, so silky. It was like I was in heaven.

"Hooooooooly shit." Jenny moaned "Oh God bro, so tight, so fucking big."

She shuddered on my cock when she bottomed out on my stiff dick. After a moment she started working herself up and down on me, slowly at first but then quickening her pace. Her cunt was gripping me like a vice, seemingly desperate to keep my cock inside her. She frantically reached behind her for Tyler, grabbing his stiff rod and pulling him close, jerking him for a moment or two before taking his twitching cock into her eager mouth. I had a close up view of my sister as my best friend fucked her mouth, his shining, wet cock working in and out of her greedy lips while drool dripped down.

It seemed as if we stayed like that forever, Jenny moaning as her mouth and pussy were filled with her boyfriend and her brother's cock. After what felt like forever, Jenny took Ty's cock out of her mouth.

"Go get the lube babe." She turned to me as Ty went and started digging in his suitcase. "Lay down bro. I've always wanted to try this."

My sister leaned forward on top of me and arched her ass up. Ty squeezed a generous dollop of lube, first on my sister's asshole, then onto his cock. Jenny reached back and started working the lube around and into her asshole with her finger. Some of the lube dripped down onto my balls, the cold liquid making them tingle. I moaned again at the strange feeling of my sister's finger sliding along my cock inside her, only a thin membrane between my dick in her pussy and her finger in her ass. I felt her finger slide out.

"Ready babe?" Ty asked, lining himself up behind her.

"Mmm hmmm" Jenny purred.

I could feel the pressure as Ty pushed the tip of his cock against my sister's asshole. Jenny let out a moan when her sphincter opened and his cock started to slowly slide into her ass. The feeling of his cock sliding against mine, only a thin wall between them was a strange one. It almost felt like I was getting a hand job as I fucked Jenny.

"Ohhhhhhhhh. Ohhhhhhh. Ohhhhhhh." Jenny moaned as more and more of Tyler's cock worked its way into her ass. Finally, Ty was all the way inside her. I could feel little flutters and twitches, but it was hard to tell if they were coming from my sister, or Tyler's cock or my own. My sister had both of her holes filled with cock.

Ty leaned forward and whispered in her ear. "You've got two cocks in you."

"Oh fuck yeah."

"You like having both your holes filled?"

"Yes. Fuck yes"

"You ready for these two cocks to start fucking you?"

"Oh GOD YES!!! FUCK ME!!"

I felt Ty start working his cock in and out of my sister's ass. He pulled out in slow strokes, sliding his dick until just the head was in, before pushing back in, filling Jenny's bowels again. After a moment, I started to work myself in and out of my sister's pussy. It took a minute or two, but eventually Ty and I found a good rhythm, our cocks sawing in and out of her.

"GOD!! FUCK!!! OH FUCK!!! YES!! YES!! FUCK ME!!! FUCK ME!! FUCK ME!! FUCK ME!! HNNNNNNNH!! FUUUUUUUUCK!!!!! HNNNNNNNH!!"

Jenny's pussy clamped down impossibly tight on my cock as she convulsed through her orgasm. Ty and I kept up our pace, pounding our cocks into her as she twitched and spasmed.

"FUCK!!! MORE!!! GOD!!! FUCK!!! HMMMMH!! HMMMMH"

My sister seemed to lose control of her body as her second orgasm slammed into her. I felt my own climax approaching, my balls pulling up and the feeling of pleasure starting deep in my balls before shooting up to the tip of my dick.

"Fuck, sis, I'm gonna cum!!"

"YES!! FUCK!! CUM IN ME!! CUM IN ME!! FUCK!! CUMMMMMMMM!!!"

"OH FUCK!!! I'M CUMMING!! I'M CUMMING!!"

"YES!!! CUM IN ME BRO!! CUM IN ME!! YESS!!!"

My cock exploded as I pumped my sister full of my hot seed. We both lapsed into unintelligible, animalistic groans while spurt after spurt of incestuous cum shot into my sister's twitching cunt. My cock seemed as if it would never stop, rope after rope spraying into my sister.

"OH BABE, I'M GOING TO CUM IN YOUR ASS!!"

"OH FUCK YES FILL MY ASS!!"

"HNNGH!!! HNNGH!!! HNNGH!!!" Ty grunted as he filled my sister's ass with semen.

We continued pumping into Jenny, our strokes slowing until we collapsed into a sweaty heap.

"Holy shit." I whispered.

"Holy shit." Jenny agreed.

"Best Electric Winter ever." Ty said.

That's how we spent the rest of the weekend, drinking, dancing and fucking to our heart's content. Those days were a blur of images: my sister on her knees as Tyler and I covered her face with cum; waking up to Jenny sucking my cock before I came down her throat; the feeling of my sister's asshole slowly stretching as I carefully worked my dick into her ass for the first time. The weekend turned out to be one of the best of my life.

"Well another Electric Winter comes and goes." Ty said as he closed the trunk after putting in the last suitcase.

"Yeah and what a weekend." I said. "It's a shame it has to end."

"About that..." Jenny piped up. "Remember when I said I was a bit of a klepto?"

She reached into her purse and pulled out a credit card, holding it up so we could see the name.

"You stole Jenny's credit card?" I asked, both shocked and amused.

Jenny shrugged. "I had a bad feeling about her. You know... I have some time off from work accumulated and we're not that far from Paradise Resort.... feel like calling out of work and extending our weekend a couple of days?"

"You know I'm in!!!" Ty cried.

Jenny turned to me. "Let's do it." I said.

"Fuck yeah!!" Jenny said. "But we have to stop at the pharmacy. We ran out of lube and we're going to need a LOT of it."