A Banker's Special Deposit Box Ch. 02

Story Info
Jessica is blackmailed into a repeat performance.
6.4k words
4.32
46.5k
60

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/18/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jordan45
Jordan45
292 Followers

After what I witnessed at Jeff's party, I had no idea if my life with Jessica would ever be the same. I was shocked to my core and haunted by what I had seen. For weeks afterwards, images of Jeff feeding his massive cock into Jessica's throat, while treating her luscious tits to a relentless manhandling, flickered in and out of my thoughts. Eventually, though, things settled down and Jessica and I fell back into our familiar routines.

But I wouldn't exactly say that things returned to normal. We weren't the same, even if we desperately tried to hide that from each other. Jessica seemed ditzier than she had before. It was almost as if Jeff had literally fucked her brains out. And as time went by, I found myself more and more preoccupied with thoughts of watching my dumb, big breasted girlfriend transform into a cum-drunk little slut. I became consumed with the desire to see Jessica fucked into a frenzy like that again, so I installed hidden cameras throughout our apartment — in the bedroom, in the bathroom, and even in the living room — in the hopes that Jeff would pay her a visit when I wasn't around.

At work, I saw Jeff nearly every day. He would stride into the bank just before noon, decked out in a bespoke European-label suit, barking into an oversized cell phone that somehow managed to look small in his giant hand, as he ducked into a private elevator leading up to the executive suite. He seldom looked my way. I always expected we would share some kind of moment — a flash of eye contact, a tiny nod of the head, some silent hint at the dirty secret we both knew about my girlfriend. Instead, I got nothing, which only drove me to new heights of desperation. I wanted Jessica to worship Jeff's monster cock again and I wanted to have it on video so I could relive the moment over and over. I have never wanted anything so badly in my life. Just thinking about Jessica on her knees, cupping creamy tits as big as her head and begging my boss to cock-slap her into submission, gave me an erotic thrill more powerful than anything I had ever experienced. It reminded me of my youth, when I first discovered my friend's father's stash of porno mags. Staring at the glossy pictures of hot naked women, their legs spread lewdly for the camera, got me so aroused that I felt almost sick to my stomach. But that was nothing compared to the mind-altering doses of lust that coursed through my veins when I fantasized about secretly recording Jessica's descent into whoredom.

I spent secret hours in my office at night, feverishly fast forwarding through the video footage caught by my cameras that day, hoping against hope that I would see my girlfriend getting plowed by my boss again.

But again and again my hopes were dashed. Jessica's routine turned out to be dull and unsexy. When she wasn't leaving for her part-time job, all she did was work out, shop online, and occasionally drink a protein shake while twirling her hair and flipping through a magazine or catalogue. Watching my buxom girlfriend bounce about the apartment in snug yoga pants and overmatched sports bras did give me a little thrill, but I needed something more.

Finally, when I was just about to lose hope, I saw something. I was upstairs in my office, scanning video footage taken earlier in the day. Jessica was asleep in bed. And as I reviewed the feed from the living room camera, I spied Jessica open the front door and haul in a rather large box. She stood over it for a minute, scrutinizing the shipping label, and then she opened it up. At this point, I was only mildly curious about the scene unfolding before me. Jessica loves to shop online and she was always getting deliveries to the house. But that changed as I watched Jessica pull the first item out of the box. It was a cell phone. And as Jessica tilted it in her hand, a puzzled look on her face, the phone suddenly rang. Jessica was so startled that she dropped it onto the rug, where it sat, vibrating and ringing loudly. Recovering quickly, Jessica extended a delicate finger to the touch screen and said, "Hello?"

I expected to hear only her side of the conversation, so it came as a shock when a man's deep voice replied. "Hello, Jessica."

Somehow Jessica had managed to activate the speakerphone. I felt woozy with nervous lust as I strained to hear what Jeff would say next.

But he said nothing. The phone was silent. For a long minute, Jessica was silent, too, holding the phone against her mouth as her breathing grew ragged and her heaving tits breached the top of her workout bra. Finally she broke the silence, asking softly, "Jeff?"

"Close," came the reply.

Jessica furrowed her brow as that puzzled look flashed across her cute little face again. Then it dawned on her. Her tits seemed to swell as she said his name, unable to hide her surprise, "Kurt?"

"Since you know who it is, why don't you tell me what I want," boomed the disembodied voice.

Kurt! That fucker had Jessica on video. And he wasted no time in pressing it to his advantage. Before Jessica could give some pathetic guess at what Kurt could want, he sent a text to the phone that Jessica was cradling in one hand. She stopped twirling her hair for a moment to click it open. What she saw left her slack jawed. Jessica's body froze. Her tits stopped heaving. Her twitchy little ass - a perfect one-hander - was still. She didn't breathe.

It was left to Kurt to break the silence. "That's just a few seconds. The whole thing is more than an hour. And you don't want it getting around. So you better figure out what I want real quick."

Jessica had begun pacing the floor, her heavy rack swaying with the rhythm of her movement, the massive globes bobbing along ahead of her tiny frame making her look sexy as fuck. Jessica looked like she wanted to say something, but the words just wouldn't come out. Her hushed lips pursed in the shape of an "O." Once more it was left to Kurt to break the silence. This time, he made no secret of his annoyance. In an impatient tone, he said, "What I want is very simple. But I want you to say it, Jessica." The contemptuous way he spit my girlfriend's name, like she was a disobedient pet, made my cock stiffen.

But even when it seemed that Jessica simply had to say something, she didn't make a sound. I almost had to give my girlfriend credit. In her own, ditzy way, she was an elusive quarry. Here she was, in a surreal situation, being blackmailed with a sex tape that she didn't know existed, over a cell phone that came in a box delivered to her door. And still she held out.

But Kurt was not going to make it easy. In a firm, steady voice, he made Jessica a final offer. "Listen, babe, I can sell that video to a porn site. It will probably make you famous. Or everything can stay just between us. It's your choice."

"I want this to stay just between us." With those words, Jessica knew she was admitting defeat. I could see her pointy nipples, hard like diamonds beneath her sports bra, as she let out a sigh.

"Then tell me what I want to hear."

Jessica had found her voice and it was tinged with resignation. She knew what Kurt wanted to hear. And now she knew she would say it. As I sat on the edge of my chair, fixated on the video of my girlfriend, her words sent shockwaves down my spine and left my balls tingling. Summoning her most seductive tone, Jessica softly cooed, "You're my Daddy, Kurt, and I'll do anything you say."

"That's a good girl, Jessica. Do you like to be a good girl for your Daddy?"

"Yes, Daddy. Whatever pleases you."

"In that case, Jessica, finish opening your present."

As Kurt instructed, Jessica returned to the box, pulling out what looked like a black skirt and a white blouse. As she held it up, I saw that the skirt was plain, while the blouse was frilly, with long sleeves and an ornate bow at the neck.

"That is the outfit you will wear for me tomorrow, Jessica. Do you see a bra and panties in the box?"

Jessica reached back inside the box but came away empty-handed. "No," was all she said.

"That is because you will no longer wear them. Ever. I want access to your body at all times. Tell me you understand."

"I understand, Daddy," my girlfriend repeated, her voice sounding just a little distant. "I will stop wearing a bra and panties."

"And you will stop fucking your boyfriend. From now on, your pussy belongs to me. I don't care what that limp-dicked loser says, he doesn't get any of that sweet little snatch. Are we clear?"

Hearing Kurt order my girlfriend to reject me, her college sweetheart, stung, but not half as bad as hearing Jessica accept his terms without argument. The little slut must have been creaming her panties — for the last time, I muttered to myself — as she repeated Jeff's instructions.

Jessica's voice became a whisper as she said, "My pussy belongs to you, Daddy. I promise I won't fuck anyone else, not even Sid."

When she said my name, the reality of what I was witnessing came crashing down on me. I had to pause the video. It was easy to feel detached from the situation while watching it on my computer screen from the sanctuary of my office. But when I heard Jessica tell Kurt she would no longer fuck me, I was struck, all at once, by the realization of just what was unfolding. My hot girlfriend was being blackmailed into sexual servitude by my boss' cousin, a man who already knew what a filthy little cock slut she could be. And Kurt wasn't wasting any time. The outfit he gave her is for tomorrow. As my mind raced to take stock of the situation, I felt that familiar queasiness in my stomach. I was more turned on than I could have imagined and the thought of Jessica meeting Kurt, with no bra or panties, left my cock swollen and aching with need. Instead, summoning every ounce of willpower I have, I resisted the urge to cum and instead pressed play to resume the video.

I was watching Jessica resume her pacing, but this time she was more methodical about it, almost robotic. The disdain in Kurt's voice was undisguised as he gave Jessica her orders. "When I come to your apartment tomorrow, you will be wearing the blouse and skirt and nothing else."

"I will be wearing the blouse and skirt and nothing else." Jessica seemed lost as she repeated Kurt's demands.

"And what will you do when I arrive?"

Kurt had thrown her off balance. Jessica was fine as long as she could mindlessly regurgitate his orders, but now she needed to think for herself. I assumed she would lapse back into stunned silence, but she didn't. This time, Jessica hardly paused before saying, "I'll worship your cock with my mouth." Having those words on video, to replay as many times as I want, felt like winning the lottery. My hidden cameras were preserving moments of raw sexuality more arousing than anything I had ever seen on any porn site.

"That's a good girl, Jessica." For the first time, Kurt sounded almost pleased. "I'll see you tomorrow." And with that, he hung up, leaving Jessica to quiver by herself in the living room. Setting the phone down, Jessica bent down towards the box, folded her new clothes neatly, and pivoted in the direction of our bedroom.

When I woke up the next morning, Jessica was still in bed with me. I pulled her close in a spoon position, with my arm around her tiny waist and my morning wood pressing against her sweet little bottom. Slowly I brought my hand up to her sumptuous breasts, naked and warm beneath her pajama shirt. Meeting no resistance, I greedily pawed at her flesh mounds and allowed myself to think that I might just get lucky. Maybe she had no intention of honoring her promises to Kurt. Maybe she had lied to get him off the phone. Maybe Jessica was still my girl.

But the fantasy was short-lived. In an instant, Jessica's demeanor turned icy. Without any pity for my rock-hard state of arousal, she removed my hand from under her shirt, flung off the covers, and dismounted from the bed. "Sorry, hon," she said, sounding more irritated than apologetic. "I've got to get into work early today." Jessica undressed for the shower and locked the bathroom door behind her, a clear signal that I wasn't welcome to join her.

Alone in bed, I started to think about my next move. I knew I could thwart her plans. I could pretend to be sick and stay home. It would almost be worth it just to see her panic. But it would be a Pyhrric victory. In all probability, Kurt would just meet her somewhere else, leaving me to wonder what he did to her. I couldn't let that happen. This was the exact moment for which I had installed my cameras. I couldn't take any chances. If I wanted to see Jessica get banged like a little bitch, and get it all on video, I had to pretend everything was normal. So I resolved to go to work as usual, leaving Jessica alone in the apartment.

Looking at my girlfriend step out of the shower, however, made me alter the plan. Jessica looked ravishing. Tiny drops of water adorned her face. She had a sensual glow, as if her body was subtly preparing for submission. Her wet hair was slicked back and it slapped against her bare shoulders as she walked towards her closet, clad only in a furry towel that left her cavernous cleavage on full display. Seeing her like that, and knowing she was about to get dolled up for Kurt's cock, was like a bump of pure cocaine to my brain. I felt like gravity was gone and I could float above my body. In my fevered state, I decided I wouldn't be going to work. Instead, I would be staking out my own apartment, spying through the windows, just like I had done at Jeff's mansion. Of course my hidden cameras would be rolling, but watching Jessica get fucked on tape wasn't going to be good enough. I needed to see it in person.

My nerves were like liquid fire and it was only with the utmost difficulty that I composed myself to get dressed and leave the apartment, as if I were off to work at the bank. My senses felt heightened. I can only describe it as the way you feel after a near-accident, when you are suddenly so much more aware of your body due to having almost lost it. I could feel everything in a deep and immediate way, including the exquisite humiliation of donning my bank security guard uniform, complete with matching cap, while Jessica tarted up beside me.

She began by pulling her skirt on underneath the furry towel, concealing the fact that she was pantyless. But of course I knew, and her elaborate wiggling while putting on the skirt, which proved to be extremely tight-fitting, only reminded me of the fact. I felt woozy with lust as I snuck glances at my girlfriend, who struggled to get into the narrow-waisted garment without dropping her towel, which was just barely managing to contain those spectacular white jugs. I wisely chose to sit on the bed while dressing.

My jaw nearly came unhinged when she dropped the towel in front of the mirror and began to carefully apply her lipstick. Jessica didn't even notice. She was transfixed with her reflection as she curved a vibrant shade of red across her puckered lips. No one said anything. We just continued dressing in silence, both knowing that those lips would soon be locked around Kurt's cock.

After tying the shiny, formal shoes seem suited for a rental tuxedo but for some reason are part of a security guard's uniform, I gathered myself up on wobbly legs, gave my girlfriend my best impression of a casual goodbye, and went to leave. Jessica said the same, but distractedly.

On my way out, I caught a glimpse of her sliding her arm into one sleeve of the blouse. She wasn't wearing a bra, just a single, wire-thin gold necklace, very delicate, hanging down just to the swell of her breasts, which jutted out to their fullest as she tugged at the decorative, oversized cuffs. My pants pointed the way as I left.

I got in my car and pulled out of the driveway, as if on my way to work. Instead, I called in sick and just cruised the city. Driving was a strange sensation. I felt intoxicated and yet my sight seemed keener, my hearing more acute. Thoughts of what Kurt was about to do to my little Jessica ricocheted around in my mind as I drove aimlessly about. Eventually I pulled into an In and Out Burger. I hastily downed a cheeseburger, fries and a Coke in my Hyundai, then sped back in the direction of my apartment. I parked a few streets away and then stealthily knifed my way through some neighbors' yards. It felt exhilarating, like sneaking out of the house as a teenager. I approached my apartment from the back and snuck towards a bedroom window. The shade was pulled up an inch, just as I had left it. Thankfully, some shrubs in the backyard gave me cover, because it was broad daylight and the sight of a man prowling about and pressing his face against a first floor bedroom window would have aroused suspicion. As it was, I needed to stay out of sight from Jessica as well. Poolside at Jeff's mansion, I had the darkness to conceal me. Here, leering into my own bedroom, I was exposed.

Through the strategic gap in the curtain, I gazed upon an angel. Jessica sat on the bed, hands in her lap. I couldn't believe she wasn't on her phone or perusing a catalogue. She sat with perfect posture, back straight, chest out. My view was from slightly behind her, but even from that angle I could see that her bountiful tits filled out the front of the blouse, stretching the lacy fabric fully taut, while the feminine bow topped them like a fancy present. If she had long gloves, she might have looked like a wealthy socialite out for a lark, but her arms, like her feet, were bare. Like a good little girl, Jessica had followed her instructions to the letter. Well, almost. Kurt had told her to wear the skirt and blouse and nothing else, but she had chosen to wear that fine gold chain.

Time seemed to stop, Jessica sat so still. But it wasn't long before the doorbell rang and she sprang up and skipped to the front door, out of my sight. I prayed that my cameras were watching every minute of Jessica's first encounter with Kurt. Or should I say "Daddy?"

That very moment, as if on cue, Jessica said it too. Kurt came barreling into the bedroom, with Jessica trailing behind, barefoot and holding his hand. "Are you taking me to the bedroom, Daddy?" she asked in that sweet girlish voice that made me hard even from outside the apartment.

"I'm taking you to the bedroom floor," Kurt said scoldingly. "If you show me that you can be a good girl, I may let you get on the bed. Now on your knees, hands behind your back while I inspect your outfit."

Jessica collapsed to her knees, locking her hands behind her back, eyes downward. Kurt slowly circled her, pausing every so often to run his hands across her wondrous breasts. By the time he thrust that hand up the front of her skirt, Jessica was whimpering like a bitch in heat. Finally, Kurt came to a stop in front of Jessica, and said, "You dressed just like Daddy told you. That deserves a reward. Do you want a reward baby girl?"

"Yes please, Daddy." Jessica said, while looking up at him obediently, awaiting her next instructions.

"Tell me what you want for a reward."

I couldn't breathe while Kurt's words - audible even to me outside the apartment though somewhat muffled - hung in the air. He was going to make her say it and my cock strained furiously in my pants as I awaited her answer.

Finally, it came, soft, sweet and submissive. Looking up at her blackmailer from her knees, my girlfriend said, "I want to suck your cock, Daddy. Please Daddy let me taste that dick."

I assume Kurt was pleased, but you would never know it from the sneer on his face. As I crouched at the windowsill, Kurt was facing towards me. He was focused on Jessica, but I needed to make sure I didn't draw his attention. I made myself small and remained as still as a statue while I watched Kurt make my girlfriend his cock-begging little bitch. Kurt also remained still. He made no move to take out his cock. Instead, he told her, "That's a big reward for a little girl. If you want to suck on Daddy's cock, first you need to let me slap it across your face. Do you want me to slap you with my cock baby girl? Tell me."

Jordan45
Jordan45
292 Followers
12