A Banker's Special Deposit Box Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Daddy, whatever you want." Jessica's whimpering was growing more guttural and desperate.

"No," Kurt corrected her. "It's what you want. You want my cock slapping all over your face, don't you, little slut?"

I could see the hairs on the back of Jessica's neck shoot out straight as Kurt forced her to admit the pleasure this was giving her. Jessica held nothing back as she shamelessly begged for a cockslapping.

"That's right, baby girl, you need me to show you I'm Daddy. Take my dick out."

Kurt didn't wait, but immediately snatched one of Jessica's hands and smashed it into the front of his pants. Jessica got the message and wasted no time reaching into his fly and fishing out Kurt's dick. Seeing it flop out his pants, in my bedroom, a pole of flesh poking towards my girlfriend's cute face, took my lust-fueled stupor to the next level. His cock must have had the same effect on Jessica, because she lunged at it with her lips, only to be smacked down by Kurt's rod like a puppy getting its nose swatted with a newspaper.

The first slap was playful, but it got Jessica's attention. Now she sat up on her heels, hands resting on her mouthwatering melons, which were locked firmly in place by the frilly blouse, and took her first good look at what Kurt was packing. It must have stunned her because she rocked backwards, causing Kurt to dart forward and catch her, cupping a hand around the back of her head. But Kurt was no gentleman accommodating a lady. With his damsel's head firmly in hand, Kurt brought his cock down across Jessica's face again, but this time more sharply. Until now, I hadn't seen Kurt's cock in its full glory, but as he slapped my girlfriend across the face with it, the incredible beast came into view. It was as thick around as a beer bottle and it might have been as long as Jessica's forearm. Kurt's dick was like a log and topping it off was a huge angry purple mushroom head. It was a dick that could clearly pummel places deep in Jessica's little pussy that mine could never hope to touch. For now, though, Kurt was content to bounce it, hard, off Jessica's face, causing her to pant and moan. As I spied through the window, I witnessed a true master at work. Kurt artfully alternated between hitting Jessica on her cheeks and lips with his behemoth cock and rubbing it, almost tenderly, across her little nose. The effect drove Jessica wild. She resumed lunging at the cock like a bird pecking with its beak, but Kurt would not let her catch it as he carried on drumming her face with that meaty slab of hard dick.

Finally, punch drunk and desperate, Jessica stopped lunging, shrank down as low on she can go on her knees, looked up at Kurt with big eyes and begged. "Please, Daddy," she said, drawing out the syllables slowly. "I need to feel that big cock in my wittle throat. I promise to suck your cock good, Daddy."

Before Jessica could say anything else, Kurt's cock slid its way into her mouth. She immediately began suckling at the massive head like a baby. Jessica was humming and purring with delight as she traced her tongue up and down the rigid shaft and planted a row of kisses across the bulbous tip.

But was Kurt grateful to receive the sweetest oral ministrations that my girlfriend could give? Hell no. He mocked her like a silly schoolgirl. "This isn't your first time, little girl, so you can drop the shy routine. Let me see you suck cock properly."

Jessica's cheeks were already red from the pounding they had taken, but now they turned crimson with shameful lust. Haltingly, she attempted to engulf the imposing crown of Kurt's cock. Its girth pushed her jaws to their limit, but Jessica didn't quit. She gulped and gagged and gurgled and spit phlegm until at last she worked her plump lips over the rim of his cockhead and slid down a few inches on the shaft. My girlfriend's mouth was stuffed like she had swallowed a baseball and she was not even halfway to the base of Kurt's mighty weapon. Jessica bobbed back and forth on the cock, lubricating it with the spit that flowed copiously from her lips, smearing her lipstick across the trunk.

"Let Daddy help you, little girl," Kurt growled as he palmed her skull and fed a few more inches of dick down Jessica's throat. When she began to sputter, Kurt pulled back, only to ram his cock forward again. He looked like he was drilling a hole in her neck as his insistent cock lurched its way, inch by inch, into the depths of Jessica's gullet. Kurt's relentless face fucking finally made Jessica surrender her throat. Covered in a viscous goo, his cock invaded her throat, finally bottoming out with the entire shaft filling her face. I stared in disbelief through the gap in the bedroom shade as Kurt managed to lodge his impossibly large cock all the way into Jessica's mouth, where he held it while telling her what a good little cocksucker she was. Then, with his cock rooted in her tummy, he made Jessica say it back to him. "Tell me you're my little cocksucker."

Gamely Jessica tried to repeat the words, but they came out garbled and incoherent with Kurt's meat in her mouth. With long strings of saliva striping the front of Jessica's bursting blouse, Kurt made her try again, and again, until, on the fourth or fifth try, Jessica could be heard to say, "I'm your little cocksucker, Daddy."

"That's right, bitch. Now suck that dick like a little slut is supposed to do."

While Jessica began to rock her throat up and down the length of Kurt's towering spear, he turned his attention to her tits, slapping them around, bouncing them inside her blouse, weighing them in his hands, and pinching the nipples. Then, in one sudden movement, Kurt tore the blouse at the neck. Sweeping the shards of satiny fabric aside, he began to devour my girlfriend's naked pillowy boobs with his hands. Jessica's rack was like a magnificent balcony of flesh and Kurt's hands tirelessly ranged across every inch of it, slapping pink palm prints across those milky white mountains. When she seemed just about to cum from the aggressive tit-play, and her moans had grown deep and steady, Kurt pulled Jessica to her feet and threw her onto the bed — our bed.

"You got your reward," he snarled, "now it's time for me to get mine." As Kurt moved in on my girlfriend, his eyes were locked on hers, and I could breathe a little easier, knowing he was less likely to notice me peering through the glass. I felt as though my entire body had been rigid and on edge. Now that I could breathe again, I wondered how long I had been staring into my own apartment from the rear. Glancing at my phone for the time, I couldn't believe it. I had been out there for fifty minutes and he hadn't even begun fucking her pussy.

But if Jessica got her way, that was about to change. Pushing off her feet while laying on her back, Jessica slipped out of her skirt and the tattered remnant of her blouse, never losing eye contact with my boss' blackmailing cousin. Fully nude, Jessica was writhing on the bed while clutching fistfuls of the sheets. Kurt began to tease Jessica's clit with the tip of his cock. As he rubbed the fat, spongy head across Jessica's clit, her moans grew incoherent, like she was speaking in tongues, and her eyes rolled back in her head. The friction sent her into spams as she splayed her legs to give Kurt full access to her needy slit.

Eventually, Kurt eased the first few inches of his cock inside her, then stopped. His manly grunts told me that he was straining to burrow deeper into my girlfriend's pussy, but his enormous girth would not permit it. Able to go no further, Kurt pulled out and began clapping the fat underside of his shaft against her tender clit, then sliding the length of his cock from her pussy up to her belly button, leaving a slimy trail behind. Jessica couldn't take it. She was practically in tears as she sobbed for him to put that monster dick back inside her. "Please fuck me more Daddy," she said, in a broken little voice.

"Are you my little slut?" he asked.

"Yes, Daddy," my girlfriend replied, her voice whiny with need.

"Can I fuck you anytime I want?" Kurt asked.

"Yes Daddy," she assured him as she squirmed on the bed, thrusting her slim hips up towards his enormous erection.

Using just the tip of his dick, Kurt drew small circles along the wet folds of Jessica's pussy, causing her to pant and groan. He had her out of her mind with lust.

Finally ready to resume fucking, Kurt began sliding inch after hard inch of his hog into my little girlfriend. Her pussy belched and sloshed as Kurt penetrated her deeper than before. Jessica's eyes were wide as saucers as Kurt thrust his pole as far into Jessica's guts as he could get it. Kurt's hands melted into Jessica's melons, holding her down as he delivered thunderous strokes of rock hard dick. Jessica was hoarse from moaning, but she let out a delirious gasp when Kurt removed his hands, gripped her by the ankles and pushed her legs back until they were pinned behind her ears.

Jessica looked like the perfect slut. Her thighs were pressed down on her bountiful tits, while her trimmed little pussy was propped up for deep penetration. In this position, I'm sure Kurt's cock could reach Jessica's cervix and for fifteen minutes he banged her without mercy. Even Jeff couldn't match the intensity of Kurt's cocksmanship. My girlfriend wailed and thrashed beneath him as Kurt drove his mighty shaft into her pussy, which had turned from pink to dark red.

Kurt was nose to nose with Jessica as he fucked her into oblivion, telling her that she was made to take his dick and that he was ruining her for her small-dicked little boyfriend. I cringed but couldn't tear my eyes away from the spectacle taking place in my bedroom — and, I reminded myself gleefully, in front of my cameras.

That comment must have sent Jessica over the edge because suddenly she closed her eyes and fell silent. Her mouth was wide open, but no sound came out, until finally, from deep in her diaphragm, she let out a full-throated scream. I have never seen anything like the hurricane force of the orgasm that ripped through Jessica's entire body. Jessica's petite frame and massive breasts were in a state of barely-controlled chaos as she spasmed again and again to the rhythm of Kurt's forceful humping. The sounds of her pussy suctioning Kurt's girthy penis reached me outside the window. She was moaning and calling him "Daddy" as he pistoned his cock relentlessly into my girlfriend. And it didn't stop. Jessica's orgasm went on far longer than I would have imagined in my dirtiest dreams. I had no idea she could cum like this.

Having fucked Jessica to the brink of sanity, Kurt withdrew his cock, now engorged to an eye-popping ten inches, and commanded Jessica to give him a titty-fuck. I watched in a lusty delirium of my own as my well-fucked girlfriend dropped to her knees on the floor, filling my vision with her French pedicure and pert backside, and offered up her ample chest.

Kurt roughly mashed Jessica's all-natural, bimbo-sized boobs around his meat log and took a few deep strokes, before settling back to let her do the work. As big as his dick was, Jessica had no problem swallowing it with her cleavage. She wrapped the cock snugly between her tits and bounced them up and down, periodically lurching forward to take a lick. While Jessica spoiled Kurt's cock with her tits, he leaned over and hissed in her ear. "That's right. Those tits belong to me, don't they, little girl?"

"Oh yes Daddy," Jessica purred back at him. Something about her excitement in adding that "oh" gave me a rush to the head. I felt dizzy. It was all I could do to remain standing, concealing as much of myself as possible behind the apartment while prying through the slit below the shade.

Oblivious to my presence, Jessica continued to lap at Kurt's cock while burying it in the puddy-like softness of her EE breasts. Her breasts rose and fell in waves of silky skin across his dick, which, impossibly, grew even larger as he talked down to her. "Do you like to have my cock wrapped in your tits?"

"I love it, Daddy," my girlfriend cooed. "My tits were made to please you. Please shoot your load on them, Daddy."

Kurt frowned. "Daddy's load is going in your mouth, do you understand?"

"I understand Daddy," Jessica intoned as she continued driving her breasts up and down Kurt's wrist-thick trouser snake.

"And what does a good girl do with Daddy's load?" he asked.

Jessica beamed with delight at knowing the answer. "A good girl swallows her Daddy's load."

Kurt's frown remained as he responded. "Then swallow my load you little whore."

Jessica immediately inhaled his cock, distending her throat as she hungrily slurped her way down the shaft. This was no shy girl blowjob. Jessica was sucking dick like she was starving for it. She had no shame as she exhaled little sighs of satisfaction around Kurt's rod every time he crammed it into her throat. No doubt sensing her rising desire to taste his seed, Kurt began to tease her, taking his cock out of her mouth and rubbing it across her face, which left her squawking for it like a baby bird. "What do you want, you big-titted slut?" Kurt taunted my girlfriend.

"I want that load Daddy! I need it!" Jessica panted.

"Where do you want it, babe?"

As if picking up on his cue, Jessica lapsed into a baby girl voice and said, "All in my froat, Daddy."

Hearing my girlfriend say that, I think that was the moment I lost my mind. I had resisted stroking my cock only because of the awkwardness of being outside, in the daylight, but now I was paying the price. My penis strained furiously in my pants. My head felt like a hot air balloon lifting up from my shoulders to the sky. I couldn't think straight. The blood in my erect cock was boiling. My ears hummed. My legs felt numb. I had no idea how I remained standing, but somehow I collected myself just enough to resume watching the show.

Kurt finally let Jessica put his cock back in her mouth and she gobbled it down, her hands dutifully behind her back. Kurt was feeding her a steady diet of dickmeat, making her neck bulge from the intrusion. Then, with a roar, he cupped both hands behind her head and began to shoot his load in her mouth. Kurt's orgasm must have lasted a full minute, but Jessica never let his cock, or so much as a drop of cum, slip from her mouth. She just knelt there, lips sealed around his throbbing shaft, letting him paint her tonsils with pearly semen. Kurt sent blast after blast of his seed into my girlfriend's throat and she lovingly swallowed it all. When. at long last, Kurt withdrew his spent cock from her throat, it was coated in a syrupy mixture of semen and saliva. Without needing to be told, Jessica slurped it back down and swallowed again.

As Kurt reeled back from his shattering climax, he sat on the bed for support. He was clearly exhausted. Jessica was, too. Without getting off the floor, she began to rub his back while thanking him profusely for the generous load he had given her.

I took the opportunity to sneak out of the yard towards my car. If anything more happened, my cameras would catch it, I thought to myself as I sped into the night.

12