A Bar in the Woods

Story Info
Date night turns into a fantasy come to life.
3.3k words
3.73
4.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had been driving for what seemed like forever and were now in what I would consider the middle of nowhere. I saw nothing outside my window but trees and the occasional driveway that I assumed led to cabins deep in the woods.

"Where are we going?" I asked for the fourth time.

Your answer was the same as the last three times I asked, "Patience, my slut."

I sighed, closed my eyes, and leaned back in my seat, trying to ease the nerves in my belly. After a few more minutes I felt the truck slow down. I opened my eyes to see you turn off the paved road onto a narrow gravel driveway. So much for trying to ease my nerves! I looked at you wide-eyed hoping for an explanation. You smiled a devilish smile but said nothing.

When I faced forward again I saw what looked like a log cabin at the end of the driveway. As we got closer I noticed neon signs in the window and realized it was a bar. Before I even had a chance to ask questions, you parked the truck and came around to open my door. I jumped out, took the hand you offered me, and silently walked into the bar with you.

Once we got inside I looked around and noticed that the bar was pretty empty. No more than 10 people including the bartender. All men. My stomach was now doing backflips. We sat at a table in the corner near the bar and you told me to take my top off. I hesitated and you said quietly, "Don't make me tell you again. Take your top off. NOW!" I slowly pulled my tank top over my head and draped it over the back of my chair. I am not allowed to wear panties or a bra when we go out so at that point I was naked from the waist up. You asked me what I wanted to drink then walked up to the bar. I sat in the corner alone staring down at the table. I was embarrassed and didn't want to know if anyone was looking at me.

As soon as you came back to the table and sat down, a man came over and leaned down to talk to you. He was talking in almost a whisper so I couldn't hear what he was saying. After a few seconds you nodded your head and smiled at him. You looked at me and said, "Stand up and let the nice man play with your tits, my slut." I don't normally disobey you; however, I was very reluctant to let a stranger play with my tits in front of a bunch of other strange men. But I took a big sip of my drink hoping for some liquid courage and slowly stood up. The man pulled me closer to him and started pinching my nipples. He twisted them a little and then let them go and leaned down to suck one. Soft at first, then a little nibble, his fingers lightly caressing the other nipple. I started to squirm in an attempt to close my legs together a little tighter; nipple play always makes me extremely wet. He looked at you over my shoulder and told you that I was very pretty and had great tits, never addressing me directly.

You thanked the man for the compliment and said to me from your seat at the table, "Look what you did, my slut. You made the nice man very hard. I suggest you take care of that for him." I looked back at you, my eyes pleading, but you just motioned with your finger for me to turn back around and I knew that meant you expected me to do as I was told. I looked up at the man and said, "I'm sorry I made you hard, sir. Would you like me to suck your cock and make you cum?"

Without hesitation, he pushed down on my shoulders until I was on my knees, unzipped his fly and pulled out his cock. I took the head in my mouth and started to suck him slowly but he held my head still and fucked my mouth. He had no interest in taking this slow or being gentle with me anymore. It didn't take long at all before he pulled out and painted my face with cum. When he was done he rubbed the tip of his still hard cock across mouth and said, "She's even prettier with cum all over her face!"

"What do you say to the nice man?" you asked me.

I looked up at him from my spot on the dirty floor and said, "Thank you for letting me suck your cock, sir. And thank you for covering my pretty face with your cum." He looked at you and laughed as if he was amused and walked back to the bar.

"Come here, my slut," you ordered. I started to stand up and you said, "Oh no, you know better than that!" I got on my hands and knees and crawled to the table until I was at your feet. I titled my head up to you and you scooped some of the nice man's cum into my mouth with your fingers. "Swallow," you demanded. I swallowed. You scooped more of his cum off my face and fed it to me off your fingers then leaned over and kissed me so we could share. I love kissing you but I love it even more when we're sharing cum.

When you were done kissing me, you allowed me to stand and walk back to my chair. I sat down and reached for a napkin to clean my face off. You put your arm out to block me and said, "Don't you fucking dare!" Before I could apologize, two younger guys, maybe mid-twenties, approached our table and asked you if they could have a turn with me. "She's all yours, boys. Have fun," you answered.

The taller of the two guys held out his hand for me and walked me over to the bar. He pulled out a barstool and told me to bend over it and hold onto the legs. He bunched my skirt up to my waist and started finger fucking my cunt. His friend was by my face freeing his cock from his shorts. Tall guy, now with three fingers deep inside me, said, "Her pussy is dripping wet. What a filthy fucking whore getting off on sucking a stranger's cock in a bar." I'm not sure who he was talking to but his degrading comments just made me wetter. Tall guy's friend started pushing his cock in my mouth very slowly. He said he wanted to take his time so he could enjoy my slut mouth for a while. I greedily sucked, feeling him harden in my mouth. He let me set the pace and held my hair away from my face so he could get a better view. I was enjoying this little bit of control when tall guy asked from behind me, "Are you ready for me to pound your tight whore cunt, you fucking slut?" I did my best to say, "Yes, sir!" around the cock in my mouth.

Tall guy wasted no time and slammed his dick into me. No finesse, no build up. He rammed it in and fucked me hard and fast. He grabbed my hips for leverage and held on so tightly that I knew his fingers would leave bruises. I understood then why he told me to hold on to the legs of the barstool.

I had no choice but to let his friend take control of my mouth, no longer able to set my own pace. They no sooner got into a rhythm than tall guy announced to the whole damn bar that he was ready to come. I heard a few cheers and then a loud grunt. Tall guy shot his load deep in my cunt. I could feel his cum drip out of my pussy and down the inside of my thighs. He pulled out slowly and I heard you call from the table, "What do you say, my slut?" I pulled my mouth off the cock I was sucking said to tall guy, "Thank you for fucking me and filling my whore cunt with your hot cum, sir." Tall guy slapped my ass and went back to his spot at the other end of the bar.

Tall guy's friend shoved himself back in my mouth and said, "Keep sucking. Your mouth feels so good wrapped around my cock. So. Fucking. Good." His praise made me high and I felt like I could stay in this moment forever. But sadly he didn't last much longer. He asked you where you wanted him to come. "On her face," you told him. And then my mouth was empty and I felt his cum, hot and sticky, land on my forehead, across my nose, on my chin. I was in heaven.

Before you had a chance to tell me to, I looked up at him and said, "Thank you for allowing me to suck your cock, sir and for coming on my face!" He looked at me and smiled then turned to you and said, "You trained her well. She's very obedient." You nodded to him; a wordless thanks.

"Come here, my slut," you ordered. I stood up and started to pull my skirt back down and you said, "Take it off. You're not done yet." I walked back to our table on shaky legs and stood in front of you completely naked. You gestured for me to spread my legs then slipped two fingers inside my freshly fucked cunt. You pulled them out and held them up to my mouth. "Do you like having a stranger's cum in your whore cunt?"

"Yes, Daddy," I responded as I licked tall guy's cum off your fingers. "Good girl," you crooned and pulled my head down closer to you. You kissed me deeply, making sure to get as much cum off my lips as you could.

When you were done kissing me, I stood up straight and noticed there was an older man standing next to me. He looked at you and asked, "Can I get a blowjob from your whore?"

"Of course!" you answered.

The old man looked at me and told me to get on my knees. I did as I was told and he pulled his pants down to his ankles and spread his legs a little. "Lick my balls," was his next command. I sucked his balls into my mouth. While I licked and sucked he said things like, "Yeah that's a good girl... Suck my balls like a good fucking slut... Yes, you filthy whore just like that." The more he praised me the more I wanted to please him.

After I had been worshiping his balls for several minutes he grabbed my hair at the base of my neck, lifting my head up so I could see his face. "Are you ready to suck my cock?" he asked. I nodded my head. He chuckled. "No, honey. I want to hear you. I want you to beg for my cock." I looked at him and asked, "May I please suck your cock, sir?" He shook his head and said, "You need to do better than that. Tell me what a filthy slut you are. Tell me that you need my cock in your mouth."

I must have hesitated a second too long because I heard your stern voice say, "Do as you were told, slut!" I looked at the old man and begged, "Please let me suck your cock, sir. I'm a filthy fucking slut and I need you to fuck my whore mouth. Please, sir, please let me suck your cock." He smiled and said, "Now that was much better. Yes, you may suck my cock, you dirty slut." I wrapped my lips around the tip of his dick and moved my head down slowly until my nose touched his stomach. He wasn't huge but he was big enough to make me gag. I eased back a little and relaxed my throat then took him all the way in again.

He started his praise again, "What a good slut... Yes, now suck hard... Hard and fast, baby... Yes, take it all, take it all you fucking whore." I was so turned on by the things he was saying that I wanted to explode. But this wasn't about me. It was about him and giving him pleasure. "Deeper, slut. I'm going to cum down your fucking throat. Take me all the way in." He pushed himself in hard and I started to gag again but he didn't let up. He kept pushing and got as far in as he could and came down my throat. I was really gagging, my eyes tearing, cum dripping out of my mouth and down my chin. The epitome of a cum slut.

He finally pulled out and said, "What a good girl." I looked up at him and said, "Thank you." He raised one eyebrow like he was expecting more. I tried again. "Thank you for letting me suck your cock, sir. And thank you for letting me swallow your cum." He rubbed his thumb back and forth over my bottom lip and said under his breath, "Oh yeah, you are a very good girl."

He turned his attention to you and said, "She's almost perfect. Just need to work on that gag reflex, but damn you've got an amazing slut here," and without another word he walked out the front door. I couldn't stop smiling. I was beaming with pride! I was so far in my subspace that I almost didn't hear you telling me to go back to my chair.

We sat across from each other at the table again. You were quiet for a while allowing me to come down a little before finally saying, "You're doing a very good job, my slut. I'm extremely proud of you. Are you enjoying yourself?"

"Yes, Daddy, I am. Very much, thank you"

"Are you ready to come?"

My eyes lit up as I responded, "Yes please, Daddy! I would love to come. I am so fucking horny I might explode!"

"I'll let you come under one condition." I didn't like where this was going. "I will let you come," you continued, "but you have to do it in front of everyone. I want you to lie on a table in the middle of the bar and make yourself come while everyone watches you."

"No, thank you, Daddy" I sighed. But I knew better.

You took me by the hand and we walked to the middle of the room. You pointed to a table and motioned for me to get on it, which of course I did. "Good girl. Now lay back. That's it. Now bring your feet up and bend your knees. Spread your feet wider. That's it, nice and wide so everyone can see your sloppy wet cunt."

I was mortified. And so fucking turned on!!

"Here," you said, as you put something in my hand. I felt right away that it was my favorite dildo; clear, 7 inches long, the perfect amount of girth to cause just the right amount of pressure. "I want you to fuck your cunt. Put on a good show for everyone." I reached down and pushed the dildo inside myself. I was so wet and stretched out from tall guy that the dildo slid in easily. "That's it. Fuck that filthy cunt for us," you encouraged.

Then you turned to the bar and announced, "My slut wants to fuck her cunt for you, but she's not allowed to come until everyone in this room has had their chance to come first. Feel free to use her mouth, her free hand, her tits, whatever you need to get yourself off, she'll let you do it. If you want to come now is your chance. Get up here and use my slut!"

The bar still wasn't very crowded so at that point there were only four or five guys in there who hadn't come yet. They walked over to the table and stood around me. One pulled me back until my head was hanging off the table to make it easier for him to fuck my mouth. Another grabbed my free hand, wrapped it around his cock and told me to stroke him. The others were jerking off next to me.

"Don't stop fucking that whore cunt, my slut," you reminded me. I was so distracted by all the cocks that I forgot about the dildo. I had never been so turned on as I was at that moment. I had a cock in my mouth, one in my hand, a dildo in my cunt, men standing around me jerking off. I was living out my ultimate fantasy.

I heard someone at the bar say, "Look how fucking wet she is! That's so hot!" Then someone pushed my hand away and took over fucking me with the dildo so I could use two hands to jerk off more cocks. I heard one of the guys say, "I'm close," and felt his load land on my tits and stomach. Then another one, "I'm gonna cum!" and he came on my neck and chin. Another one, "I'm coming!" and I felt another load on my tits and neck.

The last one to finish was whoever was fucking my mouth. He pulled out and came on my face, which was already covered in cum from earlier. But when he was done I couldn't open my eyes. I heard you say, "I didn't hear any thank yous, my slut," so I said softly, to nobody in particular, "Thank you for coming on me."

"What was that? I don't think anybody heard you. I think they deserve better after the way they all used you."

I raised my voice and said to the room, "Thank you for using me like the filthy cum rag I am!" A couple guys responded "you're welcome" but most said nothing, everyone waiting patiently for me to continue with my show.

I heard you ask the room if there was anyone else that needed to get off but nobody spoke up. I realized at that point that you were the one who took over fucking my cunt with the dildo. You gave me back control of it and said, "You were a very good girl. You earned this," and you placed a small vibrator in my other hand. "Now come for us, my slut. Everyone is watching and they want to see you come on that fucking dildo. They want to watch you come like a dirty fucking slut."

I fucked my cunt with the dildo and put the vibrator on my clit. I moaned with pleasure and heard comments like "Yeah fuck that whore cunt... Come for us you filthy slut!" The guys were getting louder and the things they were saying were getting filthier and more degrading. And I was getting hotter and wetter by the second. Finally I came. In front of the whole bar. A room full of strangers just watched me give myself the most powerful orgasm of my life. And I never felt better.

My eyes were still glued shut with cum as I lay there, my sloppy cunt exposed to the bar. You whispered in my ear, "Did you enjoy that, my slut? Did you like having an audience watch you fuck your cunt and make yourself come?"

"God yes, Daddy, that was amazing," I replied, still trying to catch my breath. "Can you please take me to the bathroom so I can clean myself up?"

"Sorry, my slut, but it looks like you have more work to do. A new group of guys just walked in the bar."

To be continued?